Avis clients sur Glasscubes

par Glasscubes

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Glasscubes

Le moyen le plus simple de partager des fichiers, de gérer des projets et de communiquer efficacement. Le tout à partir d'un espace de travail en ligne centralisé et sécurisé.

En savoir plus sur Glasscubes

188 avis affichés

Nick S.
Commercial & People Director
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/08/2018

"Glasscubes Intranet/CRM - What a find"

Commentaires: Our experience with Glasscubes has been an extremely positive one since the moment I first spoke to Craig. He conducted two online presentations, which having sold software for 18 years, I think are some of the best I have had. Clear, concise, informative, in plain english and no hard sell (just let the product do the work for him!). The implementation and on-boarding process is both intuitive and straight forward with lots of support both from the team and from online content, which is excellent. Nothing is too much trouble for our primary contacts. Pound for pound, Glasscubes exceeds expectation and I can only imagine will get better and better. Yes there are improvements that can be made but their 'vote for new functionality' that clients can access will enable them to prioritise and gauge what to do next. We are a team of 13 and the overwhelming feedback has been really positive from the whole company and has made us far more collaborative, centralising all our work and creating a focal point for our company. I very much look forward to working with Glasscubes for many years to come and if they maintain their standards, they will become a real force in this market and a natural choice for small SMEs.

Avantages: - Easy of use
- Breadth of Functionality
- Amazing support
- Great supporting documentation
- Cross platform and device availability

Inconvénients: - would like to see smoother integration with MS Office suite (both on PC and Mac). I appreciate refinements to this process are ongoing. Working on a Mac, it this is slightly clunky but really not a deal breaker in anyway.

envoyé par Glasscubes le 22/08/2018

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your review. Just as an update for you, we are currently developing our Microsoft Office 365 integration. We anticipate it being launched towards the end of this quarter.

Best regards,

• Publié le 17/08/2018
Samuel D.
Global Coordinator
Organisme social ou civique, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/09/2019

"Glass Cubes for Shared documents internally "

Commentaires: It is a good system here has been some bugs but generally, the security and structure is better for our organisation than relying on google drive

Avantages: It is an excellent way to store documents by department, and limit access to certain documents by junior staff

Inconvénients: Multiple parties can not edit the same document at the same time as it locks to one user- unlike google docs

• Publié le 24/09/2019
Michel W.
Research Fellow
Recherche, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/05/2020

"Great for collaborative work!"

Commentaires: Very pleased.

Avantages: If you like that Google Docs allows you to collaborate on a shared document--glasscubes offers the same but with many more functionalities. Being able to write directly into a word document, for instance.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to receive a digest of changes that have occured rather than turning the notification by email on or off.

envoyé par Glasscubes le 03/06/2020

Hi Michel,

Thank you for your review and feedback. Just to let you know, you can opt to receive notifications as a daily or weekly summary if you prefer. Here is some more information for you: https://support.glasscubes.com/en/articles/1117746-notification-settings

Best regards,

• Publié le 27/05/2020
Technical Architect - EHRS
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 23/01/2019

"Cheap and cheerful collaboration "

Avantages: Ease of set-up and simple cost model. Sharing documents with suppliers is non chargeable license. Fast on boarding

Inconvénients: Poor versioning, real basic desktop UI, poor integration with mobile platforms

• Publié le 23/01/2019
Jennifer C.
HE Outreach Co-ordinator
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Fantastic Programme"

Commentaires: The key benefits is that all the documents we need to access and use can all be stored in one place for everyone to access. My life has been made simpler as I have just one place to go to find the information I need. I can also do this on-the-go which is ideal for me as I work away from the office most days.

Avantages: The programme is really easy to navigate and the functionality is simple to use. There is also a search facility which I find really useful. I also like the fact that you can communicate easily with colleagues via the message system or leave comments against files to inform others of any changes, etc. This is particularly useful if you work in a virtual network or team. There is also an app that you can download on your phone or tablet so you can access files on the move.

Inconvénients: The only downside I have found is that I need to download documents to edit and then re upload, but that is down to my institution not the programme itself. The system can be accessed on a desktop if you work for an institution which allows it.

• Publié le 18/03/2020
Linzey N.
Destinations Advisor
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2020

"User friendly and flexible "

Commentaires: Glasscubes has proved to be extremely beneficial for the company I work for. It is very user friendly, they are great at communicating updates etc and it looks appealing. Our company has lots of different documents, in lots of different formats, Glasscubes has helped the company to streamline all of this into 1 area, therefore easier to find the documents I need. We have been able to personalise our Glasscbues and can even send individuals or groups of people messages and share specific information. Any information shared on Glasscubes will be followed up with an email notification meaning you will never miss anything - however, if something isn't relevant to you, you can also unsubscribe to the updates - they have thought of everything! Keep up the good work!

Avantages: The chat function is great! I have used it in the past and staff get back to you very quickly, they have been able to guide me through steps which I was unfamiliar with by sending images as well as text replies - I found this super helpful as when you are first getting used to any new platform it can be difficult so someone who is able to send screen shots of what to do and where to look solved my issues super quick!

Inconvénients: So far I don't have any issues with this programme!

• Publié le 13/03/2020
Frederick H.
Outreach Asssitant
  • Publié le 20/11/2019

"Glasscubes user review"

Commentaires: Glasscubes is helpful, user friendly facility that allows out team to work remotely with each other and have a central repository for our trackers and resources. this is invaluable becasue we are spread out across the North of England and would struggle to work cohesively together without it.

Avantages: Simple to use and very functional. Flexiblility to create archives, workspaces and files. Easy to organise how you want.

Inconvénients: Process for making updates could be slightly smoother but really not a problem

• Publié le 20/11/2019
Lucy L.
Marketing Coordinator
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 08/04/2020

"Must Have Portal!"

Commentaires: We have struggled internally with employee communication. Glasscubes provided the solution to this problem. Now, we are able to communicate daily with our employees and have all files in one space instead of employees having to travel to a managers office.

Avantages: Ease of use and compatibility. Our employees were able to adapt quickly and we have received positive feedback. We have dedicated dashboards for each department and all of our files are stored here.

Inconvénients: Image on news/update section distorts as the same image is used for two different sizes.

envoyé par Glasscubes le 16/04/2020

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your feedback. It is possible to crop the news article images separately, so that neither is distorted. Here are some instructions for you: https://support.glasscubes.com/en/articles/1117735-dashboard-updates-news-articles. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any assistance with that.

• Publié le 08/04/2020
Jill B.
Estates Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2020

"A great way to share information"

Avantages: A great way to share large amounts of information and is easy to navigate. Ensures large teams can be kept informed and document control is made much simpler.

Inconvénients: can be slow uploading multiple documents

• Publié le 06/02/2020
John F.
Organiser
Ressources humaines, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/03/2020

"First Class"

Commentaires: Makes multi location team working effortless.

Avantages: Glasscubes is a fantastic Platform for our team, the ability to be able to communicate, share folders and files is brilliant. The personalised support that is offered is second to none and I would recommend top anyone without hesitation

Inconvénients: Private messages on the Phone app would be good.

• Publié le 21/03/2020
Michelle M.
Web and Multi Media Editor
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/06/2016

"Glasscubes; a great tool for sharing information and working together on projects"

Commentaires: I started to use Glasscubes a few years ago when our team started working on projects with colleagues based around the UK. My first real experience was working on producing a short online course with colleagues in Manchester. Glasscubes made it so much easier for us to get feedback on content quickly and we didn't have to worry about version control as Glasscubes clearly shows you the history of who has accessed what and when. Everyone in the team could see the same information and we knew what we were all working on was the most current and up to date content. It definitely made life a lot easier for us.

Avantages: Things I like about Glasscubes:
1) Its easy to use
2) You can upload documents that multiple people can access
3) You can give specific people access to a project
4) You can access Glasscubes from anywhere
5) I can create my own task list to keep on top of my workload and others can also add to that task list
6) Glasscubes notifies you when someone has added to a project you are working on or has assigned a task to you

Inconvénients: I haven't found anything yet that I really don't like.

• Publié le 20/06/2016
Mark A.
Superintendent
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/06/2016

"Glasscubes: Fantastic File Sharing and Virtual Office Resource"

Commentaires: In searching for a resource that would tie multiple working teams that adjudicate and support over 70 churches and social service agencies in the upper Midwest of the USA, we explored many options but settled on glasscubes. Ease of use, excellent labeling and parking of necessary files, reviews, collaborative projects confidentially limited to particular subsets of larger collaborative team was a huge seller. Being able to use discussion and polling options for online formal decision making, global calling options, doc reviews, pushed notices, universal calendaring and strong tech support made glasscubes an easy decision.

Avantages: Ease of use
Excellent labeling and parking of necessary files
File review and collaboration made easy
Easy management of access for large pool of users
Great discussion and polling options for online decision making
Global calling options
Pushed notices
Good calendar tool
Strong tech support

Inconvénients: Sometimes difficult to review docs in native viewer/editor
Costs lower under 'per workspace' model than new 'per user' model

• Publié le 23/06/2016
George S.
SUN Administrative Officer
Enseignement supérieur, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/10/2017

"A brilliant collaborative tool"

Avantages: My department works across several higher education institutions which all operate in slightly different ways. Before we subscribed to Glasscubes, the challenges we faced performing simple tasks such as file-sharing, collaboration and diary coordination were taking up a significant amount of admin time. We're now working much more efficiently on Glasscubes and the extra features, such as Task Management, are a real bonus! The support in place for teams working on Glasscubes is some of the best I've seen with any product or service; whether you head to the Glasscubes Help Centre and read the tutorials on every aspect of the system, chat to the support team on the messaging feature, or phone them, you're never far from help. I've had very few issues so far, but they have always been solved really quickly and thoroughly.

Inconvénients: There is very little I dislike about Glasscubes as a company and a product. I am truly impressed as a customer. One aspect that perhaps has room for improvement is the development of features on Glasscubes - specifically that there are so many brilliant suggestions by users that the task of implementing them all is next to impossible. Having said that, the very idea that users can request features that they would find useful in their work with Glasscubes is a great system in itself and another reason I fully recommend it to companies and teams of any size.

• Publié le 11/10/2017
April B.
Teacher
  • Publié le 27/03/2018

"My experience with glasscubes has been that it is very simple to use with a few downfalls. "

Commentaires: A huge benefit that I received from this software was the ability to share files, manage documents, and create my own personal content in one place. Whereas in the past, I would have had to use several different types of software to get all of these things done in a timely manner.

Avantages: The thing that I love the most about this software is that I can easily share files and manage documents without worrying about security concerns. I also am a fan of the fact that I can create my own personal content within the software making it possible for me to use just one software compared to the many that I used to use.

Inconvénients: The thing that I like least about this software is the fact that sometimes it can be very difficult to review documents while in the native viewer setting. Another thing that I am not a huge fan of is the fact that most features are add-on software that is available to you at a higher cost that can be very expensive when added with the initial cost of the software.

• Publié le 27/03/2018
Jannine E.
Head of Quality Assurance
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/08/2017

"Easy-Intuitive-supportive. Highly recommended"

Commentaires: collaboration and internal communications has increased many-fold as people find it so easy to use.

Avantages: I work for an international NGO and we have staff and Board members in about 40 countries. We were finding that our former intranet platform was no longer fit-for-purpose and 'clunky'. Our users were disatisfied, so we had to change. We started testing out Glasscubes late 2016 and right away the support team have been answering our questions quickly. No question is ever too small. We moved our intranet over to Glasscubes in April, with full launch in June. The platform is so user-friendly and we have seen a great increase in engagement from our global staff in the short time we have been using it. It is so intuitive. Many of our staff use Facebook, so they can figure out how to use it with miminal training. The support pages are great and the live chat and admin forum are really useful for problem solving. Highly recommended if you are looking for a collaborative platform.

Inconvénients: This is more difficult to complete. Not being able to label mutlipl documents are a time is a bit of a pain - but the glasscubes development team is looking into a fix for this.

• Publié le 09/08/2017
Tim P.
Glasscubes administrator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 27/06/2016

"We'd be lost without Glasscubes! "

Commentaires: We use Glasscubes to manage and create thousands of assessments in order to train the healthcare scientists for the NHS. We have a distributed team of many hundreds of people that work together collaboratively and seamlessly across the NHS. Without Glasscubes our work would not be possible. Our teams are busy people that work on the front line in the NHS, by using a system like Glasscubes we save time, money and effort by allowing our teams to work together easily at times that work for them. I'm really not sure what we'd do if we didn't have Glasscubes.

Avantages: Easy to use
Easy to set up
Easy to get people started
Cost-effective

Inconvénients: Could be improved for mobile devices

• Publié le 27/06/2016
Jeremy G.
Chief Executive
  • Publié le 19/07/2016

"Glasscubes is a good Cloud solution"

Commentaires: As a multi-site company sharing sensitive data, we needed an internet based system so that we could share and update data easily. Of all the systems we've seen and tried, Glasscubes offers the best combination of features and pricing. It works well for us and we've been using it for many years.

Avantages: It's easy to access and to use, particularly given that most of our users are not technically minded

Inconvénients: On-line editing and sharing of documents could still be improved

• Publié le 19/07/2016
AMIAO
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/11/2019

"Great tool for securely sharing resources with remote team members"

Commentaires: We are able to easily meet our Data Protection obligations and quickly and easily share files between remote workers literally drag, drop and you're done. It's as easy as if we were sharing files in the office...

Avantages: The ease of use and support is fantastic. I save so much time by using Glasscubes. No longer do I have to spend time creating encrypted zip files to email. I just drag it into the required folder, click save and I'm done. Plus it's easy for me to see if anyone updates any of the files, makes a comment etc. Setting permissions is easy too so I can be sure the files are only going to the right people.

Inconvénients: That I wasted so much time doing this all manually before I'd heard of Glasscubes!

• Publié le 22/11/2019
Jason B.
Senior Installation and Logistics Controller
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/05/2017

"Great customer service and best intranet around. Intregral part of our company now. "

Avantages: Easy to use and support has been excellent. Particularly useful for controlling document versions and issuing the latest information to your team. Would recommend to anyone looking to set up a company intranet

Inconvénients: There is not an app version yet, so is not the easiest to use with a tablet. I believe this is being looked into though.

envoyé par Glasscubes le 03/05/2017

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your review. We do have native mobile applications available now. Here's some information for you https://support.glasscubes.com/hc/en-us/articles/212489549-Glasscubes-for-mobile-users.

• Publié le 03/05/2017
Dee W.
General Manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2017

"Fabulous tool....excellent product"

Commentaires: Effective communication, organization, improves our efficiency. The chat feature helps us communicate in a way which keeps the noise volume down in our showroom environment. Perfect tool for our business. Could not be more pleased. Also has a downloadable app for smart phone users, which allows our outside sales team connectivity.

Avantages: We could not be happier with this product! Excellent value, affordable, perfect for our organization's size and needs. Did not know a comprehensive product like this existed. Glasscubes' support is dependable. Communication is stellar. Could not be more pleased, and my company has benefitted from this purchase. It has changed the way we work and improved our efficiency. It give us the tools larger organizations have, and has streamlined the way we communicate and organize particular functions. The downloadable app for smart phones was a big bonus. Amazing product, exceptional value.

Inconvénients: Looking forward to the Calendar feature being a part of the app. Otherwise, I do not have any cons to convey.

• Publié le 04/12/2017
Alex C.
IT Business Development Manager
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 01/07/2019

"Collaborative working at its best"

Avantages: Collaborative working at its best. We have been using Glasscubes for a number of months now and cant imagine not having it as part of our core toolset. The functionality is extensive and its incredibly intuitive to use. As a local government user, we are limited in the type of products we can use but this one ticked all the boxes and I can only see it's use increasing as time goes on.

Inconvénients: nothing so far, I have not found anything that it cant do as of yet.

• Publié le 01/07/2019
Erez B.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/06/2016

"Glasscubes Is Great"

Commentaires: Staff find it easy to use and at Head Office its really easy to control,
Overall great intranet solution for business with multiple users to share documents, projects or to report figures in real time back to head office.

Avantages: The interface

Inconvénients: had some compatibility issues with some of my spreadsheets on mac platform , but have overcome them now with help from support team

• Publié le 21/06/2016
Mathew B.
Director of Educational Services
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 28/07/2016

"Gotta love that Glasscubes!"

Commentaires: Glasscubes has been a lifesaver for my project management. I use the to do lists and workspace most frequently and it helps to keep my tasks organize and keeps me on track.

Avantages: I like that it is easy to use and set up. The collaboration features are also top notch. Glasscubes makes it easy to work with my secretary as well. I like the way that tasks are either not started, in process or completed. It makes it easier to keep track of things.

Inconvénients: It needs an iOS app, at least for the to-do list and calendar. Google integration would also be great.

• Publié le 28/07/2016
Max W.
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/07/2017

"Good tasks list! quick, easy, assignable and efficient."

Commentaires: Easy task list creation and recording progress

Avantages: A nice platform to use in the workplace, it is very easy to keep track of lists/tasks etc.
As a company we use this as a master task list, where we have all of our tasks subdivided into sections relating to our role within the company and then those tasks are assigned to us.
With regards to file uploads etc we do not use this feature as we should.
all together though, it is a very useful application and we rely on it to keep track of our tasks register for all members of staff.

Inconvénients: I do find the compatibility with glasscubes vs windows is not at its best, for example you cannot copy and paste a number of tasks into glass cubes or vice versa as far as i am aware.
I like the feature of being able to download a report - although this does not come without errors in formatting for example - this should be looked at.

• Publié le 06/07/2017
Owen C.
Graduate Advisor
  • Publié le 16/11/2017

"Glasscubes is vital asset to the company."

Avantages: Glasscubes is a really useful storage and communication area that has been create for the business we are in. It allows us to easily start discussions, show changes and new additional files uploaded and generally keeps everything easy to find and store for quick workflow across multiple sites.

Inconvénients: There is not much the software cannot do, it is multi functional and provides the company with a lot of functionality that we didn't have before as we used multiple platforms for different things.

• Publié le 16/11/2017