Avis clients sur Datascan (Winpharm)

par Datascan Pharmacy Software

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Datascan (Winpharm)

Datascan équipe les pharmacies indépendantes depuis plus de 35 ans. Contactez l'éditeur de Datascan avant de prendre une décision.

En savoir plus sur Datascan (Winpharm)

120 avis affichés

Adam A.
Vice President and Clinical Pharmacist
  • Publié le 09/11/2018

"Intuitive Program with Great Features! "

Commentaires: Datascan is great because if there is a bug or if something doesn't work, the team addresses the problem quickly. They are responsive to input and feature requests for things that are specific to your pharmacy. It reflects the mindset that we have at our pharmacy - not a big operation where you are just a number, but an environment where the software people know you, your setup, and your needs.

Avantages: It is evident that this software is made with the mindset of a pharmacist and the flow of a retail pharmacy. New features are consistently being unveiled that allow the program to evolve with the ever changing world of pharmacy, healthcare, and technology. The med sync is intuitive and the workflow delivery functions are a big help with our setup.

Inconvénients: Sometimes there are bugs or features that may not work as imagined. But those are usually addressed within reason.

• Publié le 09/11/2018
Jeffrey R.
Pharmacist/Owner
  • Publié le 14/03/2020

"Look no further!!!"

Commentaires: I am from South Louisiana and we are very laid back and family oriented. When I first called up I spoke with Sarah. She was easy to talk with, very knowledgeable, and took the time to answer any questions I had. In the first two months in business I am very impressed with the staff and highly recommend them. Give them a shot, you wont regret it!

Avantages: What I loved most about this software was the ease of use. Also, anytime I had questions about something, I could call up right away and get someone on the phone. I was very impressed. The system has all the features that you are looking for in today's pharmacy world and I am still learning new features. This is truly an amazing system.

Inconvénients: None at all and I have been using for 2 months now.

envoyé par Datascan Pharmacy Software le 17/03/2020

We are so happy you're a part of the Datascan fam! Our clients are always our number 1 priority and we look forward to working with you for many many years to come!

• Publié le 14/03/2020
Nancy F.
  • Publié le 03/07/2017

"its the main software we use at the pharmacy"

Commentaires: still learning it, I can fill my prescriptions and bill insurance

Avantages: The icons are easy to read, you can click on them and find you patients easily. customer support is readily available and very helpful.

Inconvénients: you have to back out of the patient if you are not in the correct screen, you can look at the profile but you can not fill from the profile if you are not in the fill screen.

envoyé par Datascan le 03/07/2017

Nancy please calll our offices and setup more
Training. You can absolutely fill from the profile in a number of different ways.

• Publié le 03/07/2017
Mike W.
Pharmacist/owner
  • Publié le 06/11/2018

"Switched to Datascan 2 years ago"

Commentaires: We are very satisfied with our hardware and software through Datascan. Refill management, automatic faxes/emails to dr's. Ability to run reports to check on the financial side of the business. Everything is pretty easy to use, and if you can't find it, tech support is usually quick and responsive.

Avantages: We were running an old DOS based system that had been bought and sold 3 times in the previous 10 years. When looking for a new system we vetted and Demo'ed at least 10 systems, narrowed it down to 3. Datascan offered the best combination of functionality, pricing, ease of use, aesthetics, and service. Very easy system to use, same service technicians on the phone when issues arise, and if you email the owner of the company he will answer you personally.

Inconvénients: We haven't encountered any longstanding issues, sometimes an update will make an unintended change, but those seem to be few and far between, and fixed right away.

• Publié le 06/11/2018
Gineta L.
pharmacist
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2017

"Would like some more windows."

Avantages: It's simple to use and straightforward. It is geared towards pharmacist unlike other products that also have nursing department options incorporated which make them bulky. Getting in touch with the helpdesk is super easy. Much appreciated.

Inconvénients: Not enough windows. Would like to be able to work on more than one patient at a time. Would also like additional report options.

envoyé par Datascan le 13/07/2017

Gineta, you are able to work on multiple patients at one time. Please call into support so we can show you the way to do this. We also have tons of report options available-- each of which has filterable options to help customize the report. If you're looking for something more specific please reach out to support and we can assist you.

• Publié le 07/07/2017
Brian M.
Owner/Manager
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 11/07/2017

"Great service from smaller company"

Avantages: Ease of use, frequent updates, very affordable compared to the competition. On site training and installation included in cost. Problems usually fixed within minutes of calling. Windows based, so keeps hardware costs down. Highly recommended!

Inconvénients: Somewhat buggy, but most issues solved quickly. Doesn't play well with Windows 10. Some service technicians are better than others - often quality of service depends on who answers the phone

envoyé par Datascan le 11/07/2017

Brian --- we are unaware of any issues with windows 10 what so ever. We have hundreds of systems out there working very well --so if your experiencing problems, please contact Brian in our offices and go over them. The system should not be 'buggy' at all unless it has to do with custom program changes that are being beta tested in a live environment.

• Publié le 11/07/2017
Ed Z.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/01/2020

"Best Pharmacy Software "

Commentaires: I loved my experience especially with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! She is an awesome and definitely is focused on making her clients happy!!

Avantages: I love the functionality and ease of use! This program feels like it was built custom for my pharmacy because it has numerous features that do not cost an arm and a leg. They also have great service in their call center to trouble shoot your problems.

Inconvénients: Although it has plenty of modern features the program just doesn’t look as appealing as it operates!

• Publié le 14/01/2020
Robert D.
Owner / RpH in Charge
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/01/2020

"Datascan Our New Pharmacy Software Company"

Commentaires: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was our first contact with Datascan. She provided us with all the necessary information needed for us to make the decision to go with Datascan. She became our contact person from the beginning and remains so today. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always available to answer our questions and address our concerns immediately (even after hours and weekend). Her calm and reassuring demeanor definitely was a plus in making this change to a new platform. We lean on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] often and she always responds to our satisfaction. If she is the example of what you can expect from Datascan, I would be confident to recommend this company to any pharmacy owner. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gets high marks from our company and deserves the praises.

Avantages: Software is easy to use so the transition to Datascan was seamless. Very similar to the previous software we were using and Datascan was able to quickly make some adjustments we requested. These adjustments were essential and allowed for an efficient workflow. Has a variety of features that covers just about everything that a pharmacy software could.

Inconvénients: Some changes were necessary but there was nothing that could not be addressed to our satisfaction.

• Publié le 23/01/2020
Brian M.
Owner/Pharmacist
  • Publié le 27/06/2018

"Great service - frequently updated"

Avantages: Personal customer service - US based and because it's a smaller company you know each of the service technicians.

Inconvénients: Some of the enhanced features are more difficult to use, but personalized training is available. And if the feature isn't ideal for you, just turn it off.

• Publié le 27/06/2018
Michael P.
OWNER
  • Publié le 28/01/2020

"BEST SOFTWARE COMPANY TO WORK WITH"

Avantages: EASE OF USE, CLEAR AND CONCISE, FAST, TECH ASSISTANCE

Inconvénients: NOT MUCH.

• Publié le 28/01/2020
Enrique C.
Assistan Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/07/2017

"Customer Service is the best of "ALL" customer service that I have used. "

Commentaires: ability to process patients medications.

Avantages: ease of use.

Inconvénients: Sig coding , takes a long time to remember them, other softwares just start typing and give you options to finish the doctor's instructions . Lack of financial reporting, I would like the ability to make reporting most profitable medications, medications that are not moving, monthly, quarterly and yearly profit reports.

envoyé par Datascan le 05/07/2017

The system does have quite a few financial based reports in the system. Some profit tracking is done under drug reporting. Please contact our support team and they can walk you through this.

• Publié le 05/07/2017
Doug F.
CIO
  • Publié le 12/11/2014

"Winpharm from an IT perspective!"

Commentaires: In 30 years of computer experience and decades in IT, I seldom get my money's worth over time. Eventually great companies make cumbersome changes. Sometimes to the extent their products become clumsy, incompatible or old-fashioned. Not so with Datascan. In almost 4 years using Datascan Pharmacy Software I have never been let down or disappointed. Being on opposite sides of the US, I presumed there would be time difference constraints for service that would certainly interrupt my business flow. Unacceptable to my Pharmacy.

Much to my delight, their team was far beyond competent, expedient and able to handle every aspect of the remote installation and configuration without a hitch. All upgrades, maintenance were streamlined for us by their efficient remote service.
To my knowledge, Tumalo Pharmacy staff is, and has always been, walked through step-by-step any IT or upgrade issue by a competent, knowledable and courteous Customer Service person. Datascan has always been able to remotely fix all problems (very few) remotely the same day.
I have seen them work and they will accommodate your network configuration not only stand-alone PC's.
They can work with all versions of Windows platforms and thoroughly understand configuration of Windows by manipulating DOS commands (a lost art these days). They understood the security concerns of our IT group and respected all HIPAA and compliance standards we brought forth. They successfully configure all the peripheral gear and invoice format changes we've thrown at them. I am satisfied and proud to use Datascan. Thanks Kevin Minassian for making a state-of-the-art, reliable, user friendly product. Sincerely thank you,
Doug Forbes
Dark Horse Security Consulting
Tumalo Pharmacy
Bend, Oregon

• Publié le 12/11/2014
Darrell C.
dispensary supervisor
  • Publié le 27/06/2017

"Customer for ten years.... very pleased with the software and impressed with with support personnel"

Avantages: ease of training some one new as to have everyone on the same page. The ability to track refills, insurance payments and inventory

Inconvénients: there seems to be more pop up screens with warnings than there used to be which takes focus off the script and slows the whole process down

envoyé par Datascan le 27/06/2017

Please call our offices to go over the 'pop up's'. Many are options, pre-edits, to protect you, but can be turned on/off in the "My Store Options" page. Thank you for the kind words.

Alberto L.
Supervising Pharmacist
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 15/02/2019

"Great Team"

Commentaires: Overall our experience has been great. DataScan has assembled a professional and courteous team that is willing to go above and beyond to make our business thrive.

Avantages: We changed our pharmacy operating system from a very user unfriendly system to DataScan. We have a good mix of employees that have used a variety of software systems and we all agreed that DataScan would work best for our needs. The speed and accuracy of the system are above our expectations, and the personalized responses that we have received from the Datascan Team have been unsurpassed. I would highly recommend DataScan to anyone looking for a new system or looking to upgrade an existing system.

Inconvénients: I would like to see a more robust inventory system.

• Publié le 15/02/2019
Kerri R.
PIC, owner
  • Publié le 05/11/2014

"Winpharm is the easy part of running a pharmacy!"

Commentaires: I am extremely satisfied with our choice of Winpharm as our pharmacy software vendor. I have been a pharmacist for 30 years and used to work as a relief "travelling" pharmacist for many different companies. I have had experience with almost all the big vendors out there. When I decided to open my own independent pharmacy over 3 years ago, I found Winpharm to be my number one choice after comparing multiple other vendors. I was able to talk with the company president, Kevin, who devoted his personal time to make sure all of my questions were answered. Being on the west coast, in Oregon, I was concerned about the long distance and difference in time zones, however those concerns never even came up. We have gotten excellent customer service and every issue is usually resolved in one phone call. I am forever grateful for choosing Winpharm/Datascan! Not only do we save money every month, we can and will add new services as our business continues to grow, including the POS system and other options that will help streamline our workflow and paperwork. The Winpharm software program is the most user-friendly system I have ever used, being window's based. I also love the ease of billing 3rd party insurance and a simple procedure to coordinate benefits for patients with more than one insurance. It was easy to learn how to use and also easy to train technicians to be self-sufficient in a short time. If I were starting over today, I wouldn't change anything and continue to be completely satisfied with Winpharm!

• Publié le 05/11/2014
Jeff L.
RPH, VP
  • Publié le 28/06/2017

"I HAVE BEEN WITH DATASCAN FOR OVER 20 YEARS, I THINK THEY ARE THE BEST SOFTWARE PROVIDER IN USA!!"

Commentaires: GREAT VALUE UPTO DATE OPERATING SYSTEM

Avantages: CUSTOMER SERVICE IN SECOND TO NONE!! GREAT PROGRESSIVE PROGRAMS, UP TO DATE SERVICES FOR PATIENTS, MTM, PROCESSING E-VOUCHERS

Inconvénients: TOO MANY OPERATING SYSTEMS IN SERVICE. MANY SYSTEMS IN THE FIELD ARE NOT UPDATED SO THAT EVERY CUSTOMER IS USING THE SAME PROGRAM

• Publié le 28/06/2017
Arlen L.
  • Publié le 16/11/2018

"Datascan"

Avantages: It’s ease of use and it’s excellent customer support. They are one of you and help you whenever you need anything done. Amazing employees and easy system

Inconvénients: The system is great. I like everything and anything. The owner is hands on and has a client first approach.

• Publié le 16/11/2018
Tina D.
Mangaer
Produits pharmaceutiques
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 16/02/2017

"DATASCAN REVIEW"

Commentaires: I DEAL WITH DATASCAN WHEN WE HAVE COMPUTER ISSUES. I FIND THE PEOPLE KNOWLEDGABLE AND HELPFUL. VERY PLEASANT AND POLITE AND OFFER SUGGESTIONS . THEY KNOW ALOT ABOUT COMPUTERS AND THE PHARMACY PROGRAM

Avantages: the ease of the keys and how to ring sales and maintain sales inventory and product sold.

Inconvénients: The credit card takes too long to process on 1 register and the receipt is very slow in printing. Also, to be able to shut receipt off at any given time, and to add gift receipt.

• Publié le 16/02/2017
Alice S.
MANAGER/OWNER
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 06/07/2017

"AWESOME"

Commentaires: EASY TO USE AND TRAIN WITH. THE PHARMACY OPERATION COULD MANAGED BY JUST ONE EMPLOYEE.

Avantages: EASE OF USE AND SIMPLICITY- ABLE TO PULL PATIENT'S INSURANCE INFORMATION FROM ONLINE. GREAT TECHNICAL SUPPORT AT ANYTIME. EASY TO TRAIN NEW EMPLOYEES WITHOUT HASSLE

Inconvénients: WINPHARM ICON DISAPPEARING FROM THE DESK TOP OR NOT WORKING AT TIMES. OVERALL I AM SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE I'M GETTING AT THE MOMENT.

envoyé par Datascan le 07/07/2017

The icon disappearing is a connectivity issue related to your network and Windows. We can offer some troubleshooting options that can help eliminate this problem from happening. Please call into support anytime and we will be more than happy to assist!

• Publié le 06/07/2017
Sarah Z.
CPhT/Manager
Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Publié le 22/06/2017

"Best system on the market!"

Commentaires: This software system helped streamline our day to day workflow, accomplish more in less time, and made it easy to run out business effectively.

Avantages: Easy to use and learn, excellent customer support and service, tons of features, always get quick answers from the support technicians

• Publié le 22/06/2017
Managing Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/11/2018

"Great software especially compared to others"

Avantages: The simplicity of the software. The ability to get an answer to a question right away through their service dept.

Inconvénients: They are careful with releasing new features because they want to make sure there are no bugs with the release.

• Publié le 05/11/2018
Aaron T.
PRESIDENT

"WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Commentaires: QUICK, EFFICIENT, PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Avantages: USER FRIENDLY PROCEDURES WITH MANY EASY AND QUICK SHORT CUTS WHICH SPEED UP TYPING TIME. IF ANY QUESTIONS COME UP THEY ARE DEALT WITH VERY VERY QUICKLY, PROFESSIONALLY, AND CAURTEOUSLY.

Jason P.
PRESIDENT/FOUNDER
  • Publié le 27/06/2017

"SIMPLE TO USE, LOW MONTHLY FEES, AND LOW UP FRONT COST. GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AS WELL"

Avantages: VERY EASY TO LEARN AND IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LOGAN AND THE CREW ARE THERE WITH THE ANSWER. MY UP FRONT COST AND MONTHLY FEES WERE MUCH LOWER THAN THE BIG NAME SOFTWARE VENDORS AND WINPHARM HAS BASICALLY THE SAME FEATURES FOR 1/2 THE COST OR LESS. USING DATASCAN WAS A NO BRAINER FOR US. THEY GOT US UP AND RUNNING AS A NEW PHARMACY AND WE PLAN TO STAY WITH THEM AS WE EXPAND.

Inconvénients: THERE IS NOTHING THAT I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THE SOFTWARE. HOWEVER THERE ARE ALWAYS THINGS THAT WOULD SUIT SOME OF US A LITTLE BETTER. WE ARE A SPECIALTY PHARMACY AND DISPENSE A HIGH VOLUME OF NARCOTICS. IT WOULD BE A TIME SAVER IF WINPHARM WAS ABLE TO SEAMLESSLY CHECK OUR STATES PDMP WHILE FILLING NARCOTICS.

envoyé par Datascan le 27/06/2017

We absolutely agree about a link to state PMP's --but the limitation comes from the states systems. Until they allow us to synchronize we are limited --but we look forward to that opportunity as well.

Arlen L.
  • Publié le 27/06/2017

"Awesome, easy, and great to work with."

Avantages: Ease of use and great support.
The system is very user friendly and any problem encountered the team takes care of right away.

Joann M.
pharmacist
  • Publié le 12/01/2013

"Ease of implementation"

Commentaires: In all aspects the Pros definitely out way the cons.
Great software and company.

Avantages: The reason I gave only four stars for this is because it took us a while to change from a non windows based software to a windows based software. Once we figured that out the system is great. Very easy to fill prescriptions and run various reports. We also purchased the point of sale and that has been terrific having both the pharmacy and reigster linked together.
The customer support at Datascan is terrific. We have had some issues after hours and on holidays and they have called us back within 15 minutes resolved the problem.
Datascan is constantly coming up with new software to further meet our needs. I personally love the Cover my Meds. it is made prior authorizations much easier to deal with.

Inconvénients: the few cons to the rx software in my opinion are how the refills appear on the profile, would rather see how many refills left rather then the total number of tablets left. Also for the reports if the pages were numbered that would help.

• Publié le 12/01/2013