En savoir plus sur Lightspeed Retail

Ce système de PDV (point de vente) sur cloud centralise la gestion des stocks, la gestion du personnel ainsi que le reporting des ventes et la comptabilité sur les sites et les canaux.

En savoir plus sur Lightspeed Retail

The team at Lightspeed has been extremely helpful with our migration to their platform. Their Ecom integration makes it very easy to manage our inventory and has increased our online sales.

Lack of responsiveness from the company after you purchase it.

Lightspeed Retail - Notes

Lightspeed Retail a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 853 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Lightspeed Retail ?

Patrick D.
Président (Canada)

Vraiment un plus Value!

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Ce système a vraiment simplifié mes opérations de vente au détail et ma compatbilité. Que dire de la prise d'inventaire? Un pur bonheur. Ce qui me prennait des heures à étiquetter ne me prends que quelques minutes maintenant. Je suis vraiment heureux. Comme tout n'est pas parfait, qques petits bogues d'imprimante, de disposition et de langue mais rien de majeur. C'est un logiciel qui n'a pas fait augmenté mes ventes mais m'a rendu plus efficace donc, s'est avéré rentable!

Facile à utiliser, vraiment bien pensé pour les magasins de vélo. capricieux sur les logiciels et appareils compatbiles.

Un peu trop optimisé pour les shops de vélos. Dans le cas de prise de rendez-vous, ça nous semble moins évident.

Valerie C.
Propriétaire (Canada)
Restaurants, 2-10 employés

Service et suivi

1 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Tres mauvaise jusqu'à maintenant ca fait 2 mois que j'essaie de déployer le logiciel dans un simple casse croute

Personnalisation des boutons et des categories

Le service après vente est totalement absent. Diffidavoir des suivi des formations et des informations pour finaliser le déploiement du systeme.

Zondre W.
Zondre W.
General Manager (É.-U.)

Great integrated system

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Lightspeed has been great. We have been using it for over a year and it has met my expectations. Whenever I request help, which isn't that often anymore they are quick to respond.

The best feature of LIghtspeed is the analytics package. As a senior manager you can spend a lot of time calculating your performance manually in excel. But the Analytics package takes care of all of that. It's easy to see the performance of your inventory, employees and marketing at any time. There are also a lot of apps that work with Lightspeed that make it the most functional POS system I've used. The fact that the ecommerce is integrated as well makes it a great fully integrated system. You could pay a lot more to piece together all the of the systems you need. Or you could spend a huge amount of money creating a custom system.

There are some small idiosyncrasies like not adjusting sync times for your local time zone. So, yesterday is never accurate you have to wait for the next days sync to get have accurate information. I would also like to be able to have our time management app sync employee time to Lightspeed so we don't have to enter it manually. I've given up on tracking employee hourly performance for this reason. Or if they offered a better time clock management natively that would help. I'd also like them to include the previous year comparisons in their dashboard. And, I'd like to look at seasonal performance rather than just month to month and week to week.

Freelancer (Philippines)
Télécommunications, 501-1.000 employés

The Point of Sale solution

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, the software does a great job in helping Accountants, managers and front liners in the Retail industry. What's great is that it integrates with ECommerce to be more efficient in selling your products out there, not just from the brick and mortar setup, but in the online as well.

I tinkered with this software and got ot know this from the inside and out. I like the functionalities as it allows you to break free from the spreadsheet and manual entry. Gone are the days of tallying and doing adjustments on a piece of paper. It has filter functions for reporting, it auto calculates taxes by assigning it in the initial setup, browser printing integration, you can conveniently import inventory from a csv file to your POS system and export those reports in a csv format. The hardware associated to it works seamlessly like the tablets, scanners, and printers. Although , it endorses Apple products, it works perfectly fine with Windows operating systems. It also has a companion product which is called Lightspeed Accounting that is comparable to Quickbooks

A few bugs are slowly being fixed as each maintenance and update is released, just like any other software. Although workarounds can be done to remedy it, but you'd have to seek assistance from Tech Support.

Chad T.
owner (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 11-50 employés

Access to information at your fingertips

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Helped with better tracking of margin and inventory. We have really done a better job of inventory tracking and inventory management. Allows us to look at real time margin and make adjustments as needed.

Easy to access information from sales to margins to reports that really help us optimize our business

Some of the upload of inventory and how it is titled. Not having a trade in function.

Mason A.
CEO (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

If you want seamless eCom and Retail DO NOT USE LIGHTSPEED

1 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I would not recommend anyone, in any situation, use these features or services provided by Lightspeed. They are money hungry and nothing else.

I liked the sales pitch. He promised a ton of stuff that I wanted to hear. Unfortunately none of that stuff ever panned out. Just like a politician.

Here is a list of my complaints about Lightspeed Omnichannel (eCom + Retail PoS) - No E-mail Automation what-so-ever, you'll pay $10/month just for Abandoned Cart Recovery E-mails - Are you a franchise with individually owned locations? No support for that. - You can only add one merchant gateway on your entire account, but you can have up to 100 locations. But if each locations needs a separate bank account, NOPE. - Loyalty and Customer Data does not sync between multiple lightspeed accounts to help remedy the above. - Online documentation is wrong about 80% of the time. - Importing products, customer data, etc is chaotic at best. - The eCommerce features are not in sync with the PoS side. - Loyalty program doesn't just have a "For every 100 points get $1 off" option, you have to set very static discounts for loyalty - Customer service takes weeks to respond if you have any issue outside of what Support can handle - Tech Support will respond with "Lightspeed doesn't currently offer a feature like that, you can custom develop your own though using our API." - Every action you need done, will require another department to speak to, which they'll get back to you weeks later.

Réponse de l'équipe de Lightspeed

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Mason, We would like to apologize for your recent experience with Lightspeed. We see that you are currently working with a member of our Customer Success Team who are best suited to get you the assistance you need. We value our customers feedback, and would be grateful to have the opportunity to address your needs and concerns. Thank you, Lightspeed Commerce

Brian B.

Great User friendly

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great easy to use manage and maintain. Works on almost any tablet phone or cpu.

Love its ease of use. Cloud based makes taking it on the road to do mobile events a breeze for payment processing and inventory management.

Could have used a little more help importing our inventory but after I figured it out it was easy to do.

Kyle G.
Supply Chain (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Does what it says it does.

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Lightspeed has been an overall great experience.

We use this to manage cross channel inventory with our warehouse and ecommerce site.

It does not have a direct integration with WooCommerce leading to the purchase of more software for the integration and another third party system. Also you can not send direct invoices with a link for payment processing.

Skyler S.

What we like about Lightspeed

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Speed, accuracy and flexibility are the things I like about this system the most.

Ease of use I think is primary amongst my reasons, personally.

I feel like I could have probably had a better explanation of add-ons and additional costs for those add-ons. I was under the impression that the system was going to come with all of the functionality that I needed for the money that I was spending. I think part of that is probably on me, though. I was doing a lot of shopping around and it's possible that I could have gotten some information crossed. The other thing is the support. I thought I'd get a little more hands on support to get things up and going considering we have never had a retail store or ever done any of this type of setup in the past and it seemed like I was left to figure a lot of things out for myself, which I did, but that took a lot of extra time and I think it would have gone quite a bit faster if I had some extra support in the beginning. Aside from that I wish my account manager was good for something other than selling me extra product. It seems like any kind of support is lost on that person.

Pierreantoine F.
Ecommerce manager (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Lightspeed set you up for growth

4 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Lightspeed is a great tool and fairly priced for all the time it will make you save. Having an ACCURATE system inventory management is really important nowadays especially if you are selling online.
The uptime of the tool is probably 98/99 %
I wish the product would have a bit less upsell because the monthly bill can go up relatively fast

Really easy to get your hands on the product, tech savvy or not Lightspeed will help you organize and monitor your business. Products creation is quite fast

Lack of quality apps but once Lightspeed grow big enough I think their will be a good selection

Jessica H.
President (É.-U.)

Jessica Harmon's (ATTU) review of Lightspeed Retail

5 il y a 7 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : I generally love the service.

I love how easy to use it is. It connects my store inventory to my website really easily.

I wish there was an app where I could easily see what sold for the day and what we did in terms of total sales.

Joseph C.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Highly Recommend for Most Applications

4 le mois dernier Nouveau

Pos side is very user friendly! Everything is simple.

E-commerce is really lacking. It’s really hard to edit websites.

Ronald C.
Service Writer (É.-U.)
Secteur maritime, 11-50 employés

Have been using CDK for many years for Maintience & Repair set opp DMS system.

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Over all, I have always liked to way the system has operated, The functions and the data inputting controls are easier than most other DMS systems that i have tried.

I have always like the way the system is produced from the Service personnel's prospective & The way CDK tries to customize the product for each of the specific user's or Locations.

I think this system could be improved by having the ability to communicate with & Be programed with available patches to adapt the system to communicate and share info with all other outside vendor's and the coinciding systems that they use. Every company will have separate systems all that are needed for what type of Service it provides. - IE. *( Scheduling a Boat's launch for Valet Service or for Spring launch of boats for pickups ect. ) *( A customer Text communications program for Receiving, Sending or Monitoring text conversations ect.) Each will always require some type of outside applications like those for that specific company to operate and function more efficiently over what is offered in any DMS System. I believe this to be true for all software DMS company's on the market & this is including light speed EVO. Is it impossible to Make an Automotive or Marine type DMS system that all Info could be shared across to and back from any of The other software system types that are used externally? I believe that would be a great benefit for any and all company's that need a DMS Fixed operations type Repair or Maintience operating systems.

Todd D.
Owner (Canada)
Meubles, 2-10 employés

Good Product

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The overall experience has been excellent. I am most impressed with the support I have received from Lightspeed. Phone in wait times have been very reasonable at this point. When I have spoken to a tech they have been excellent in understanding my question and providing a solution.... at times working outside the box to create the best result with the conditions present.

The start up process was easy to follow along. Great tutorial videos and resources to answer the basic questions. Was easy to set up the codes, pricing and inventory organization.

There was some frustration using matrix's and understanding assemblies. Each business is different obviously... the use of matrix was great at the start but becomes limiting later on for integration to the webstore. Assemblies are cumbersome for automatic ordering.

Chrysie R.
Manager (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Think beyond initial implementation

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are aware that every system has something to complain about. Overall we are happy with performance and support from LightSpeed. It's reliable and with the small amount of problems we have we are pleased.

It's a relatively easy system to navigate. Permission settings are acceptable. Reporting is decent but all very basic unless you purchase Analytics. We use the software for multiple locations but keep separate inventories at each location. We can easily see inventory at other locations, transfer inventory from store to store effortlessly. Creating inventory items is easy as well as setting up pricing rules. Able to customize receipts, labels, and transfer paperwork with some HTML knowledge. Sales are smooth as well. Split payments are pretty easy and relatively intuitive.

No really good way to do rentals. We are a tennis shop and rent/demo racquets. We had to come up with our own solution. B2C eCom is great - and can use the existing inventory; we have it set up as a separate location so we can see all inventory across eCom and retail - until you want to add B2B. It's difficult and expensive to add B2B and have it work the same as eCom. We learned, much later, that we need to have a separate website, a separate database of inventory and we would not have visibility into this inventory from our retail or eCom side. Huge disappointment. The eCom module is not native to LS. They purchased the product and have integrated it into LS - so their APIs won't even allow you to have that visibility. Support is good for the most part. Simple things, but, holy smokes the printing!!! First, you have to use Firefox to get the printing to work at all. But Firefox constantly loses the printer default settings. So swithching printers throughout the day between labels, transfers, receipts...causes Firefox to throw up allover the printer settings. This happens daily, sometimes several times during the day. It's ridiculous. Support doesn't give a good answer - they tell us to follow the documentation. But that doesn't fix anything. Many times during the day we have to go back into the Firefox configuration and reset the default printer. Painful.

Leanna B.

Great Product with Great Customer Service

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Lightspeed is very responsive, not just in sales but in the IT service. They are quick to respond and have always worked patiently with us to resolve any problems, which usually are down to user error. I believe the cost/benefit ratio is optimal and have no plans to seek another POS/ECommerce at this time.

I really appreciate the seamless integration between the POS and the eCommerce. I also really like that this is all web-based, so that a computer can be used for the interface rather than a cash register that will only serve one function. When there is a problem, Lightspeed is usually ahead of me in giving notice that there is one and gives the approximate timing for the fix. Also, if you have both components and the payment processor is down (like at Christmas), you can easily set up the purchase online and your customer can process their goods and walk out of the shop a happy customer.

It feels like the frameworks for the eCommerce should be a little easier to use, but I've had much less robust platforms. Also, I'm still trying to find a better solution for shipping for the kind of shop that I have, but don't actually blame Lightspeed. It would be great if there were a more integrated and less expensive phone app add-on for shopping.

Steve J.
Steve J.

A great all-inclusive system

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our industry was using a server-based software which was cumbersome and VERY outdated. Switching to Lightspeed has allowed me to more easily fulfil online orders, process transactions remotely, and communicate with our customer base more effectively.

Integration across POS, eCommerce, Accounting, Data Analytics is excellent. We have been able to increase both sales and efficiency with this system. The accounting feature and its daily export to QuickBooks allows me to spend only a few minutes each day keeping books up to date. It certainly makes year-end a breeze. Lightspeed Analytics is an invaluable resource for forecasting and identifying areas of opportunity. Customer support is available 24/7 and if they aren't able to answer my question immediately, I have received a timely follow-up within a day or two.

There are some work-arounds that I have implemented. It would be nice to have the option for recurring billing and serial number tracking (not just adding a serial number to an item) as well as a better protocol for backordered items on Purchase Orders.

A great system overall

5 l’année dernière

The ease of use for my staff is great. We also love the ability to add purchase orders and receive them with ease. Our old system did not have this. I also like that it has great inventory management. We just did a recent inventory count and that went so much easier than in years past. Also, the reporting is overall very good. It gives you a good insight into your data.

The Ecom side could use a lot of work. I would love to see a better way to do discounts and markdowns. The way it is set up now is very complicated and makes it a lot harder for us retailers to use. For the retail side, I would love to see a green light button on both the email receipt and email purchase order side. Sometimes I click send email but I can't remember if I actually hit send. A Green/red light would be helpful. Lastly, I would love to see a feature that incorporates a discount on items when receiving a purchase order. Currently, there is a box to input the % discount of $ off but it does not get incorporated into the product cost.

Andrew D.
Manging Partner (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Packs some punch among the punchless

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are a 40 year Brick and Mortar AND E-commerce company that carries 1000s of unique skus. Needing a software that is heavier than just the POS is essential. Inventory management and the ability to integrate with E-commerce was a non-negotiable for my next POS.
Lightspeed does have some frequent, mostly minor bugs, it is nice that they constantly update and enhance their program. There often seems to be a disconnect between software designers and the retail experience, but this program bridges the data management needed to go with the point of sale functionality.
Product management has been efficient. Customer service has been very helpful via telephone or chat and are always available which is nice. Even better, the amounts of time to need to contact customer service is minimal. After one year of use, I can say I use this program with confidence and I believe it packs the punch needed to handle scale.

Customer Support is included and accessible Intuitive Useful for heavy amounts of inventory Cloud Based Accessible via multiple operating systems Integrated with Cayan for seamless transition from my previous POS Has extensions that enable enhanced reporting, loyalty and ecommerce integration Updates are included

Frequently Buggy UX issues at times E-commerce integration is through third party Advanced Reporting is an additional cost and is still poorly designed and buggy Long waits for Customer Support Widespread Outages do Occur

Justin S.
General Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Best decision we ever made

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The experience has been fantastic. The support staff and sales team have been great. The ease of use is something very special compared to their competition. It has allowed our business to prosper in these uncertain times.

Being able to always be connected to our point of sale via my phone or computer, no matter where I am has been crucial. With Lightspeed being cloud based, I can work from anywhere I want. I am able to ring up customers on my phone if needed, create purchase orders from trade shows, and stay connected to customers at all times.

There aren't any real issues that we have had with Lightspeed. They are continuing to improve the workflow with Lightspeed eCom which will only make the overall package even better.

Carol B.
Owner (Canada)

Why I Chose Lightspeed

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I especially love the 24 hour help desk.

Customer service is available 24 hours. During the pandemic obviously the wait time for help took longer but most of the time it was efficient and easy to implement. I am a technological dinosaur and the learning curve was an uphill battle but customer service always came through for me. So happy that the payment options finally were added.

It has taken me longer than I had expected to integrate my existing business with Lightspeed but that could be because of the pandemic and the wait time involved to get help. I am having difficulties getting my website finished so I can integrate with e-commerce. I wish the billing and administrative department was open on weekends.

Michael G.
Store Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great system for all small businesses

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent experience with Lightspeed, I would recommend this platform to any small or medium sized business.

Lightspeed is very user friendly and easy to teach employees how to use it. The reporting is top-notch and they even can help you create custom reports which was very important to us. Customer service is excellent and always very responsive.

It would be great if it came with a built in CRM or integrated with one like Salesforce. It's great for franchisees, as a small business, but for the franchisor it may not have all the functionality needed to roll it out to the entire corporate system.

Ian C.
Director & Handyman (Jamaïque)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Lightspeed ROCKS!!!

Commentaires : AMAZING

We operate 4 Cannonball Cafés in Jamaica. This is our second year of using Lightspeed. When we bought the business in 2016, we installed another company's system which, after a few months use, revealed it's weakness for use in a multi-unit business. We plodded along for awhile under the "Better to stay with the Devil you know..." philosophy until a sharp eyed customer got very upset because she noticed the price of one of our specialty coffees at one location was vastly different from another location... we had made a late night keystroke mistake entering the updated prices! What caught our eye with Lightspeed was the powerful Back-of-House infrastructure that allows us to make REMOTE CHANGES to our menus, our controls etc IN AN INSTANT on our phones, tablets or computers: last year on a trip to China, we got a text from one of our managers requesting a menu addition - somewhere over the Pacific at 40,000 feet, my wife added the item and went back to sleep!!!! The level of detail that supports our business goes far beyond what we could imagine - while a lot of detail & thought has to go into setting up Lightspeed initially, that effort pays dividends when using the system. Finally, the support we get from the Technical Support team is amazing - the Techs are all very well trained, are extremely knowledgeable and can resolve problems that are outside their Lightspeed purview: in September, a store was having a weird connectivity problem that was traced by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Te

Have not found anything to dislike about it.

Donna A.
Consultant (Îles Vierges britanniques)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to build, train and implement

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I worked with other POS systems in the past and find Lightspeed much more user friendly than the others. You can build your menu in literally a few hours and the flexibility is amazing! I have not come across a single scenario in the build that isn't already addressed within the system. And the video tutorials are well done, explaining processes step by step,
The technical support team are quick to respond and follow through issues to resolution. I recommended Lightspeed to two colleagues already and will continue to share my positive experiences with others.

*Ability to build system at any location *Ease of use *Well produced self help videos *Ability to delete mistakes *Helpful technical support team *Integration with Cloudbeds

The end of day closing process is not as clear as it could be

Owner | Webmaster | SysAdmin | Research & Development (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

Solid eCommerce Platform

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I currently use both Lightspeed eCom & Retail (Omni-channel). This helps our retail store and online store stay synced and makes life easier for employees. Now, all POS sales and eCom sales are in one platform that is easy to use for our employees. If a customer purchases an item in our retail store, ecommerce inventory stays updated.

I really like that I am able to customize our website and integrate third party apps & APIs easily. And the customer service, the customer service is top notch! Through migration and implementation, the Lightspeed team was right there. At a moment's notice, I can chat with the team or give them a call. Although I may be a one-woman tech team, I have help! It's such a blessing to have a support team for our business. It has been easy to integrate all of our business critical resources and provide a more unified experience for our employees. Employees can access customer data, order data, shipping data, marketing data and product data in one platform. I've been able to customize our store template to our specific business needs and design requirements. It's been a developer's dream.

My main dislike is that I don't have FTP access to my files on LS servers. This would be extremely helpful to optimize our images as needed. I also would like to upload customer data myself. At this time, to upload customer data in bulk, I have to send the data to Lightspeed for import. More options for discounts and coupons would be helpful - BOGO, Buy 2 Get One, or FREE Shipping codes based on domestic addresses only (not international).