15 ans à aider les entreprises luxembourgeoises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Nextech EHR & PM

En savoir plus sur Nextech EHR & PM

Stimulez l'engagement de vos patients à l'aide du portail patient conforme aux normes de la loi HIPAA, qui fournit une messagerie sécurisée et un système de rappel automatisé.

En savoir plus sur Nextech EHR & PM

They love being able to access their medical records and see results. We also use our portal for patient to login and fill out paperwork as well as make and cancel appointments.

You're basically trapped when you buy in...if you don't pay, which we haven't for almost a year, then decide to break down and do it, it only back pays.

Nextech EHR & PM - Notes

4,0
3,7

Nextech EHR & PM a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 206 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Nextech EHR & PM ?

Kevin
Kevin
M.D. - Physician (Venezuela)

Ideal for the current specialist doctor

As a specialist in dermatology I needed a software that understood my needs and that of my patients, using Nextech I had the possibility to customize my work, Simplify patient records, Keep an eye on the practice management data and make strategic decisions with the analytics I could even enhance the patient experience, because of all of this i love this software.

I wish it would also give me the possibility to share my analytical data with my colleagues so that based on this data I could do research work, it would be ideal for the software to help me with that.

Melissa
Practice Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Great Job by All

Commentaires : Great experience overall with everything

Seamless integration between the 2 softwares

Billing and Claims Module is very hard to figure out and a lot gets lost in the system

Abigail
Medical Biller (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Success with Nextech

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

For me it is very easy to navigate and anytime we need help we can always call for assistance

We definitely could use more of an update with our system that we currently use.

Abbie
Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Improved user

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Good and sufficient for all tasks I need more time to use it properly

Sync ability to medical ehr and real time access

Not always able to get help at finger tip

Kimberly
Practice administrator (É.-U.)

Great for Mohs Surgery

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent experience over the past 5 years with Nextech.

I love how you can make it intuitive to your practice needs.

Trying to navigate regulatory compliance

Shervin
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Nickel and dimed for everything with long delays in support. No Thanks. Switching after 10 years of head aches with Nextech.

Commentaires : I regretted buying this after the first year. Stuck with them for ten years due to the huge expenditure up front and then year after year threw more good money after bad. Ten years later I am finally leaving them.

Turn key. Honestly can't think of any pros. Ten years ago the pros were that it was advertised as the most comprehensive and complete EMR/PMS geared towards plastic surgeons. But now there are so many other options at a fraction of the cost. So the pros back then and the edge has been lost and over shadowed by the long list of cons

-expensive -nickel and dime business model where they charge you for every single thing! They sell you an ultra pricey software and when things dont work, instead of fixing it they tell you that you need to pay for more things! I bought every module they had and have been paying an arm and a leg for support but they manage to fragment features into more modules which they try to sell. The money bleeding never stops with this company -outrageous phone wait times for support. Routinely 30-40 minute wait times. -company getting worse year after year not better

Abby
Office Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Experienced User's Perspective - Over 9 years of use

3,0 il y a 9 mois

NexTech select is relatively easy to use and set up, I was able to set up our system on my own after 2 years of experience with the system. Finding the first available appointment is a quick way to navigate appointments, the forward button on the schedule is a nice addition (allows you to jump forward by days/weeks/months/years).

The reporting system needs an over haul. It is very basic and requires you to run multiple reports to achieve the analysis you're looking for. We tried the Enterprise reporting and it too did not allow the level of free customization we were hoping for.

Erica
Assistant practice administrator (É.-U.)

Nextech is awesome

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Very user friendly and fewer clicks than most EHR

Nextech is great i have no complaints. Everything works great and IT is very easy to work with

Tamron
Clinical Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

User Friendly

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Easy to customize to clinic preferences.

Reports are sometimes hard to drill down to.

Sarah
Practice Adminstrator (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

This system is good from the EMR perspective. From a PM perspective it is TERRIBLE. Reporting and Point of sales transactions are cumbersome at best. As of late 2017 I was told that I had to pay for the most basic of business reporting. Reports that s

The templates are easy to use and make changes to fit the practice. Outside of that I don't really see a lot of Pros.

Customer Service!!!! Not only are there many shortcomings to the PM portion their customer service reps rarely know how to fix problems or answer questions. Continuously get different answers to the same question. Hold times are VERY LONG and then you spend most of the call on hold while they look for a supervisor to assist. I literally dread calling NEXTECH.

Thao
President (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Poor customer support for such an EXPENSIVE product

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was the worst experience ever. I signed a contract at the academy AAO meeting. There were so many fine prints and red flags. First, you pay within 2 months of contract whether you go live or not. They drag their feet. No one contacts you. You call support but no one returns your calls. They do not want to get you live. They will get your money and drag out the process to fit their timeline.

Nothing is good. It is a switch and bait.

Their contracts make you pay 36 months of support without providing any support. Please do not waste your time and money. Find another provider.

Angela
Lead Clinical Administrator (É.-U.)

User Friendly

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I would highly recommend this system to another other medical practice

How to navigate between the screens and easy access to other parts of the patients charts

I am very please with this system and would recommend to any other practices

Danielle
Admin Supervisor (É.-U.)

7 years of Nextech use

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : See above. I tell ya, I love Nextech .... when it's set up correctly and it does the work for you... when it's not being utilized correctly and you have a group of non-techy people using it... it's a web of rabbit holes and it's so easy to screw things up in billing.

It covers all the bases. If there's something we need - Nextech usually can make it happen.

I used to work for a practice who invested in bringing out Nextech experts on site and trained us all on best practice and cleaned up our system on an annual basis. When I worked there - Nextech ran like a well-oiled machine. It was built out and was SO efficient. Everything was simple and a click. I now work for a smaller practice and we don't even use EMNs to be billed... it's a mess. I'm not tech savvy - I just knew how to USE it efficiently. This new job has been SUCH a major challenge because Nextech is a swamp. I'm frustrated that it takes a lot of time and money to get it "best practice" - when I called about building out billing in EMNS - I was emailed a manual and told that it was more something a consultant would need to help us set up. Ugh. I love Nextech - but unless you have someone on board that knows it/knows the software/understands tech/it ..... what use is it when we barely skim the best features?

Ann
Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Our office has been using Nextech Practice Management for 7 years. Customer service is excellent.

Commentaires : The benefit is the practice management. It is very user friendly. It offers most any kind of financial report you may be looking for

Very user friendly. The customer service is excellent. They offer a number of financial reports. The inventory and commission based module is very easy to use for our estheticians. You can track everything. We have four locations, the messaging between users is very convenient and we use it every day between offices. Sending claims out to clearing house is fast and efficient. The system will flag a claim that has something incorrect on it. You can fix it immediately and send out. Totally love the PM part of Nextech

I do not like the EMR. Very overwhelming. Needs to be more user friendly. The doctors complain they have to go through to many steps and it takes to long.

Réponse de l'équipe de Nextech Systems

il y a 6 ans

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. Nextech has worked over 20 years to develop and hone our PM system to provide you with the experience you described below. Regarding the EMR, we encourage you to contact your Account Manager about how Nextech can assist your practice with streamlining its medical notes. With thousands of providers using our system and a fully customizable EMR, we¿re certain we can reduce that frustration once we better understand your unique needs.

Hannah
Practice Administrator ()

Nextech

Commentaires : Initial costs were managed with a no interest loan for three years and reduction in introductory costs. However, the details were so complicated and confusing for first time users of EHS that the unreasonable annual maintenance fees were obscured as we made our decision between Nextech and other systems. The sales person also did not emphasize these annual fees - he only emphasized the 3 years without interest and the lower introductory cost. We have 22 stations and had to pay licensing fees of $1200 for each station. We are being charged $15,000 annually for maintenance and upgrades whether we need them or not. In addition, should we not pay the annual $15,000 fee and need tech support or maintenance the next year, we are obligated to pay the $15,000 from the previous year in addition to the $15,000 for the current year. Last year, we needed no support and the upgrades did not affect us. Thus far this year, we have not needed maintenance or upgrades and so we are researching other EHS systems that have fees for support, upgrades and maintenance on an a la cart basis as needed. If we are not able to negotiate a reasonable relationship with NEXTECH regarding these fees, we will either convert to a new system and effectively lose more than $65,000 in software expenses or convert back to paper and take the penalty cuts until we retire. Fees for services are being constantly reduced and expenses are constantly rising, therefore, as a solo independent practice, we simply cannot afford to budget $15,000 for something we may not or do not need.

As any other EHS product, it eliminates the paper requirements and increases the legibility and service details documentation.

Entirely too expensive in ALL regards - $1200 licensing fees to even use the product on equipment we also had to purchase to run the software in addition to #15,000 annual maintenance fee and fees per doctor, etc.

Cathy
Practice Administrator (É.-U.)

I love Nextech!!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Best system I've ever used in a medical practice!

I absolutely love Nextech! It has every feature we need for running a practice. We utilize Nextech Payments as well which gives us tighter financial control. Nextech reports are by far the best I've seen with any EHR/PM system.

I have not experienced any cons over the last 4 years except that I can't easily generate a patient list with names and emails for Constant Contact

Lisa
Practice Advinistrator (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Amazing technology support staff!!

Commentaires : Each and every staff member is both knowledgeable AND helpful. It would be great to be part of a monthly interactive advisory group (other than the community portal). Would be nice to have a direct link to the portal after logging in to MDI. Thanks!

Support team! Short wait times. Complete answers when you get a person on the phone. Frequently they think ahead and anticipate your next question.

So many variables. Lots of decisions to make and options to set up. Difficult to make the "right" decisions at the beginning. Sometimes the changes seem too fast - and too much to keep up with just to stay current. Although the flexibility is a double edged sword (your flexibility is also a benefit!)

Cecilia
Owner (É.-U.)

Nextech for Plastic Surgery Practice

Commentaires : If there is ever a programming issue, I can contact Nextech support and they are great about solving any problem!

I like the ease at which I am able to produce plastic surgery quotes that I have already customized. In addition, all of my surgical procedures and consents are customized so that it is quick and easy to compile and print them. Printing medications from an customized medication quick list adds to the value of this program. Nextech makes managing my practice manageable!

There are so many functions available on this program, I am certain that I have not taken advantage of all of them.

Miranda
Clinic Manager (É.-U.)

Ophthalmology Review

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : This system as a whole is much easier to adjust, train, and monitor patients better with. I would recommend this to any ophthalmology practice.

I like how easy it was to implement Nextech, how easy it is to change documents and testing. Seems to help the techs be more compliant with MIIPPs.

My biggest issue is that we can not personalize or adjust the discussions. So all our instructions on PO have to manually typed in each time or they are incorrect. My other issue is the uploading of imaging.

Trevor
Direcor ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Empty promises, horrible support and software that is a decade outdated.

Commentaires : We've had Nextech for over two years now and have yet to see a fully developed EMR. In addition to the four days of EMR implementation , we've paid for hours of support and have even paid for an additional on-site visit from Nextech's implementation team. The implementation specialist that came on site the last time told us that they hired her to fix their EMR and that she's really only had time to work on the cosmetic side of the system. Since then there have been promises to fix the system which have all fallen through. Two weeks ago I was promised a call (within a day or so) by the SVP of Sales, that call has yet to occur.

Amtequated system that isn't being updated.

valerie
Consultant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux
Source : SoftwareAdvice

difficult to use and more difficult to get tech support -

At this moment not a thing. We had an issue with back up that was set up BY NEXTECH and all our information was lost - not getting any timely followup or resolve after having to spend money to restore information lost. When the problem started we got an error message that said "your back up failed" - after calling tech support they said just hit "back up now" (which we did) only to find out the program was not backing up properly. They have tried blaming the practice saying we set up the back up system, but we didn't, Nextech did.

Not intuitive and every little change requires calls to tech support (who are very nice)...HATE the quoting portion of the program. Also something as simple as looking up a patient by a phone number (which is often needed) can't be done while other less expensive products do this and other things needed in an office setting more easily and with less hassle.

Randi
Asst controller, compliance officer (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 201–500 employés

Best Medical Software araound

5,0 l’année dernière

Billing is a breeze for us , we enjoy the templates as well. Love the new credit card system through nextech

having choice besides trizetto, the e eligibilty is not that accurate

Tisha
Office Coordinator (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Nextech offers just about everything you could need for your specialty.

Commentaires : I love learning new aspects of Nextech. There is always something new to learn that helps with your day to day work.

The customization and the ease of use. .

The reports are sometimes a little complicated to figure out how to run. It would be nice if their was an option to distribute payments to all line items with one click, rather than dragging to individual line items.

CEO (É.-U.)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 11–50 employés

Robust Specialized Product

Nextech is an extremely strong product with high customizability. The product has all the bells/whistles one might need for an aesthetic practice and has great practice management workflows.

If you are not techy and/or willing to engage with your product, this may not be the best solution for you. Robust = need to put the time in to make it yours.

Leslie
Practice Manager (Canada)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Nextech is a well rounded software

We are happy with all of the functions that we use. It is an easy software to navigate for first time users. Most suggestions that we have submitted have been implemented.

I suppose the only con would be that it is obviously American based, so there are a couple of things that don't apply in Canada. But, it is all workable.