Avis clients sur Fishbowl

4,1 /5
  • Service client
    4,2 /5

En savoir plus sur Fishbowl

Contrôle des stocks industriels pour les utilisateurs de QuickBooks, les grossistes, les distributeurs, les commerces de détail et les fabricants.

En savoir plus sur Fishbowl

657 avis affichés

Hilary C.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"Asset to Our Company"

Commentaires: They have done a wonderful job in taking care of us from learning to use it to just small mistakes here and there. The support is outstanding.

Avantages: Fishbowl is a great asset to our company. It has been wonderful in helping us manage inventory for our warehouse and tracking errors. The customer support is always amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our representative is one of the most helpful people. He goes above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied with the product.

Inconvénients: Some reports cost extra, but I understand that it takes them time to write it. The turn around is usually fast.

• Publié le 01/12/2020
Louis C.
Purchaser/ Project Manager
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/07/2020

"Fishbowl Manufacturing Software has proven an invaluable inventory management tool for our team."

Commentaires: Fishbowl Management software has offered our team a complete supply chain management and physical sales tracking system in one convenient system . In this time especially , we understand that organization and efficiency are paramount to surviving let alone prospering and we are thankful to Fishbowl for helping.

Avantages: Our team found both these ease of use and relative ease of integration to be among the most attractive components of Fishbowl. The variety of modules allow close monitoring of essentially every aspect of
physical asset tracking . With Fishbowl we can organize warehouse parts inventory , print labels,and
organize purchase orders which organizes our supply side. Fishbowl's sales side module allows for effective tracking of lead times as well as sales item forecasting so we are never behind on available inventory .

Inconvénients: Fishbowl Manufacturing software at this time time requires the use of a server which we had to supply .
In exchange for all other features , we see this as a nominal and not inconvenient requirement as at the time we were adding new computer assets. This requirement may not suit all smaller companies.

• Publié le 18/07/2020
    3,5 /5
    2,5 /5
    2,5 /5
  • Publié le 27/09/2016

"The updates are killing me"

Avantages: The customer support is great. It's just hard to get a hold of them when you need to speak to a live person on the phone. The people who work there are the nicest and most helpful when you do get to talk to them and they do resolve the day to day issues that pop up. ie, inventory getting stuck in committed status is a pretty quick fix, but then again, should it really happen in the first place?. Bigger problems take more time to fix, but they seem to keep working on it until its resolved. The people they have providing training are excellent.
The wikis are pretty easy to access and are pretty good

Inconvénients: This year the updates seem to break something that's had been working. Then it takes hours with customer support to fix and get going again.
The phone support team could use more staff because it does take hours to get a call back. The reports are difficult to customize, you have to know programming. There is no simple report writer function or a reports that can be customized.
If you have to pick inventory from two locations for one sales order, it will create two invoices. There is no way around that in Fishbowl. The calendar is pretty basic, could use enhancements. The inventory export CSV file does not use FIFO, but average costing. So if you use FIFO or any other method other than average costing, you have to use a different report instead of getting the data in CSV format.
The shipping module is frustrating and the way it is set up does not allow us to use carton count efficiently, so we have to change the packing list after it's printed. If you want Fishbowl to count the cartons for you, you have to add each carton manually. And if you do that, it will not total or summarize the number of cartons you have, it will list each one individually. So you could have a packing list that could be several pages long.
The UPS integration used to be great and then UPS updated, Fishbowl did not support the updated software and we had to change to UPS Worldship. Definitely a step backwards because the old integration worked beautifully. Now it's more manual and cumbersome.

• Publié le 27/09/2016
Miriam F.
Construction navale, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/11/2019

"Works great for Small Manufacturer"

Commentaires: I love the ease of analyzing each piece of our manufacturing process.

Avantages: Ease of Quickbooks Online integration, ease of cost analysis

Inconvénients: Reports are not as easy to manipulate as some programs

• Publié le 06/11/2019
Jennifer C.
Director of Finance
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/11/2019

"Excellent Manufacturing and Inventory Management Software Solution!"

Avantages: The versatility of viewing and tracking inventory the way we wanted to.

Inconvénients: It lacked accounting software that we needed.

• Publié le 25/11/2019
Jennifer L.
FInancial Manager
Génie civil, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 10/02/2021

"BEWARE License is Non-Transferrable- 30 day Cancellation"

Commentaires: The system was very hard to follow and the initial integration was a nightmare. We had no customer service to help push us forward with a go live date and further onsite training was denied. This product was intended to be utilized with FishBowl GO however we were unable to see current quantity counts from any mobile or handheld device. The product is deceiving and lacks functionality for the processes we utilized for our company. They were unable to tailor the product to our needs even though they sold us on that in the beginning. In the end this product was not for our company We spent $36,000 which cannot be returned nor can the license be transferred to another buyer. Please check the returns and payments section. You have 30 days to return but your setup and training surpass this benchmark making it impossible to trial or return this product.

Avantages: What sold me on the product was its integration with QuickBooks.

Inconvénients: BEWARE License is Non-Transferrable- 30 day Cancellation

• Publié le 10/02/2021
Gary M.
Vice President Operations
Matériel informatique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2017

"Overall my experience with Fishbowl has been positive, it has evolved a lot since we started in 2013"

Avantages: From an administrator standpoint it is very easy to implement and maintain. From a end user standpoint it is very easy to train new Fishbowl users, all modules are designed with the end users ease of use in mind. Technical Support personnel are very knowledgeable and usually isolate and fix and issues quickly.

Inconvénients: I wish the reporting side of Fishbowl was more robust, Home Care Industries is a manufacturer they rely heavily on making sure raw materials are on hand or on order to meet customer orders. Having a true MPS or MRP as part of Fishbowl with be a great enhancement.

• Publié le 13/12/2017
Ed S.
Web Designer/Developer/Small Business Tech Support
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/09/2018

"Powerful, Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software"

Commentaires: Stated simply, Fishbowl is the best in it's class, period! Easy to use, incredibly effective and affordable Inventory and Order Management Software.

Avantages: Fishbowl offers and unparalleled ease of use. Our whole team was trained and up and running in hours. You simply won't find another software package with the range of features and reliability at this price range. It easily bests other software packages costing 3 times what Fishbowl costs!

Inconvénients: Their call back support could be a little faster, but it's still likely better than most software companies.

• Publié le 25/09/2018
Tom H.
Controller
  • Publié le 29/11/2017

"overall good experience and easy to use once you understand the logic."

Commentaires: Since our business depends on inventory movement of over 4,000 items, it has helped tremendously in time, effort & accuracy.

Avantages: Logical progression of activity and inventory movement. System is reliable and like anything else if it is used properly, you can rely on the results for inventory verification, PO status and exporting to QuickBooks.

Inconvénients: the reports feature needs work to better assimilate data as I find the need to get outside help to write reports that I like to see but is nice to see that it assimilates in the system

• Publié le 29/11/2017
Joseph M.
Ecom & Digital Consultant
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/08/2020

"Excellent customer support on integration project"

Commentaires: We were fortunate to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in our integration effort connecting our new Shopify Ecom site to Fishbowl. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took an active and very patient approach with our team as we figured out all the various configuration options. The fact that we could work with him over the span of several video conference calls to get everything set up properly made all the difference - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has an excellent personality for this type of task, I highly recommend working with him.

Avantages: Once we got our two disparate systems integrated the software worked well.

Inconvénients: The user interface is difficult to navigate and make sense of

• Publié le 18/08/2020
Joshua K.
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 24/07/2018

"Can be a great product but will depend on your personnel"

Avantages: I'm an Advanced QuickBooks Pro Advisor and I specialize in Inventory set up and management. I haven't found any program with as many capabilities at such a low cost range as Fishbowl. Netsuite can handle what Fishbowl does but can easily go into the hundreds of thousands to setup and get started and I found the process very complex. Fishbowl on the other hand, can import from QuickBooks and have you set up and running in just a few minutes, though I stress that this should be used as test only. To accurately use Fishbowl it can take months to setup and learn properly. This largely depends on your current experience with technology, accounting practices and inventory knowledge.

Inconvénients: The support isn't stable. Depending on your time zone, you'll get a different team. Some zones, depending on the day and time, will pick up your call immediately and be very knowledgeable and helpful. Others will take a day to get back to you and you'll get someone who's only been there a few months but will confidently tell you something as fact and you might find our later they don't actually know what they're talking about. However, the online wiki is very detailed so if you're someone who can figure out things on your own, this will be a huge help. Basically, I've found that most people who complain about Fishbowl are really complaining about inventory, which is hugely complex. But if you're a detail oriented company with personnel who don't cut corners, Fishbowl can be an excellent fit for you. Just don't expect it to be easy!

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 24/07/2018
Cassie M.
VP
Entreposage, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/11/2017

"FB has abled our business to grow from a home based co. to a 10,000ft fully functioning warehouse"

Commentaires: Being able to operate above and beyond to what we used to. We can now compete with our competitors

Avantages: I absolutely love that FB is easy to use and easy to teach. It has all the features that our company uses daily. Examples include customer pricing rules, customer "numbers" or customer sku's, Auto PO function, The import/export feature has been a God-send when we need to import products to our website or send information to our customers. The substitute feature is very helpful too. We also really love how we can create custom fields within every module. I really love how the FB team remembers our company when we call and goes above and beyond when we have a hiccup or questions. We can thank FB for some of our company's success. W/o being able to correctly track inventory and use it for daily operations, we wouldn't be operating at the level we are today.

Inconvénients: There aren't things that I like "the least" but there are things I wish FB offered/had that would help our type of business/company. This includes:
1) Since we are a product distributor, we provide a lot of our customers w/ "quotes." FB has the ability to create an "estimate" but no way to store it or look back at it for reference. Pricing rules are essentially only created in our line of operation when a customer begins buying a product. So, we have to create "quotes" on excel sheets and save them on our network folder. So it would be easier if it was all w/in FB. Or if there was a different section from pricing rules that you could make a pricing rule? If that makes sense
2) Wish we could customize reports that are staples of FB w/o paying high dollar. For ex. the packing slip should have a signature line or at least the option to include it. Or there should be options on layouts or what columns to include. Also, we've gotten feedback from customers on how they wish the item # and description where split into different columns.
3) If FB alerted a user if a sales order has been in the system for "x" amount of time. Like a dormant SO in FB
4) Be able to sort the packing slip. Ex. by Item #, customer #, item description, etc.
5) Had a UNSPSC code field. We've found that this is going to be an important code for future web sales.

• Publié le 21/11/2017
Christy C.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/07/2016

"Using Fishbowl for a year"

Commentaires: I've been using Fishbowl for the past year. I bought it for a few reasons. One of the biggest reasons for me was because it can allow me to save credit card information for clients who continually order through our company. Another reason I liked it, is because I could place orders from anywhere using one of the plug ins. But the biggest reason I purchased it is because of it's accuracy in inventory, and because of the depth of the software features, I know that when I expand and have more than one location, a warehouse full of vases, ribbon, and potentially open a wholesale location for a facet of the industry in addition to the flowers, I'm not going to outgrow the software. I'm not even using all the features right now, but I can't wait until my small flower shop is big enough to have 3-4 locations, and use the reorder points! I know that sounds silly, but the software has been so nice because I can scale it for what I need now, and grow into it. And it's PAID for. That always feels nice :)

Avantages: Encrypted credit card capture to charge recurring clients
Stores pictures of the products that we sell
Easy to add parts and products
Lots and lots and lots of reports--- I don't think I've even opened half of them yet!
I like how many features it has even though I don't use them all... it makes me think "When I get that far, then I can use this software to {fill in the blank} it's nice to know I literally have no limitations

Inconvénients: I haven't found anything yet!

• Publié le 18/07/2016
Dennis C.
  • Publié le 23/05/2013

Commentaires: We are a Head Start agency that uses FishBowl to purchase, track, and issue inventory to 60 Head Start classrooms and agency departments. Our system uses SharePoint, which is accessed by each classroom/dept. to place their order which is in turn sent to the approving supervisor. Once it is approved, it goes to the Purchasing office were it is imported into FishBowl (all done electronically within the magic of computer land...and the IT department). We started looking for new inventory software when the software we had did not support the Windows 7 that we were upgrading to. We needed a fully integrated inventory software program that not only supported our classrooms, but would provide the Finance dept. with the information they needed. One of the features I like about FishBowl is that as soon as Purchasing processes the classroom/dept. request, an email is sent to the requestor letting them know Purchasing has received their order and it is in the process of being filled. When the order has been shipped, another e-mail is sent to let the requestor know the order is on it's way. This email feature has greatly reduced the number of calls received from our classrooms requesting status on their order and when it will be sent to them (I really, really like it). We have set up reorder points and default vendors, which makes placing orders to replenish warehouse stock easy and nearly effortless. Each vendor has their own part unit of measure and unit of measure conversion, which makes processing receipts magic (well almost). The tracking feature on a warehouse part has helped to track expiration dates on food (milk, yogurt, cheese, etc.). The expiration dates are printed on the packing slip that goes out with each order and helps us resolve expiration date issues. FishBowl will also let us know an item is nearing its expiration date prior to processing the shipment. Another feature of FishBowl that has come in handy is the ability to monitor specific warehouse stock. I use the feature to monitor our milk products (Soy, Lactaid, Rice Milk, Goats Milk, etc.) to make sure we have enough on hand at all times to ensure we receive Federal reimbursement for meals served. These items are monitored on a daily basis due to their sensitive nature. The Dashboard tab provides a quick synopsis of sales, purchase orders, RMA,s etc. The first two FishBowl tabls I look at are the Monitor and DashBoard tab that will let me know the health of our inventory and status of orders. Thumbs up to the programmers that wrote these features into the system. Sales orders and back orders are easily maintained and monitored. I can process order requests, and hold them until such time as I need them to be processes for shipment. FishBowl provides us with reports on classroom expenditures (food/supplies or combination). We maintain two warehouse identifyiers to identify our supply items from our food items. There are custom fields that can be added to input processing that can further help in processing specific types of reports and tracking data. Prior to using FishBowl we had trainers from FishBowl give us module by module training and help us set up and transfer data from our old inventory system to FishBowl. I cannot say enough good things about the help we received. Note: The online help and training is a great resource also. FishBowl provideds many features which we are utilizing and others that we will grow into. FishBowl has a different look and feel from the software we were using, but once we started FishBowl, it has become second nature. There is so much more about FishBowl than there is space to write this review. If you need more information please contact me.

• Publié le 23/05/2013
Dave M.
    4,5 /5
  • Publié le 24/04/2013

Commentaires: North Park is a 3rd Party Logistics and Contract Packaging business, specializing in light manufacturing, warehousing, and B2C shipping services. We provide each customer the service and attention only the 'big guys' get at other fulfillment houses. Our search for a new Inventory/Manufacturing software solution was prompted by our move away from a warehouse operation towards a 3rd party solution for small to medium-sized businesses, that are outgrowing their current warehousing capabilities. Prior to using Fishbowl Inventory, we used 'MS Dynamics AX' (think 'GP' on steroids). Our management team has had decades of experience using everything from BaAn and SAP to high-end custom systems, and even home-grown customized solutions. We chose Fishbowl Inventory primarily based on value, integration w/Quickbooks, and ease-of-use. We've been running for more than 3 years, currently running ver 13.2 Manufacturing, Salespoint and Mobile Warehouse. We highly recommend staying updated with the current version, as improvements and features are continually being added. Initial install and implementation took us less than a full day, including import of Customer, Item, BOM, etc. from QB. User training took a week or so for all our team to be up and running well enough to use it in live production. (Only one of us spent any time in the demo.) For the most part, Fishbowl is simple and intuitive to use. There are very few places or processes where the desired next step isn't obvious. However, we've found many useful tips & tricks that we benefit from greatly, and most would have been learned with onsite training, but we declined initially because of our extensive background with other systems. Customer support has been absolutely fantastic for us! We use the Live Chat option as first contact, and only rarely need to resort to phone calls. Despite the recorded phone tree that is standard today, Fishbowl's is about as short as it can be and still direct your call to the right group. Once there, it's always leave a message and wait for a call-back; but I've always gotten a call within 2 hours (usually less). For truly urgent needs, I've always been able to call back, get the operator and get in touch with Support that can at least identify the issue and suggest some troubleshooting I can do while awaiting Technical help. In 3 years we've only had 1 instance of down-time due to system failure and that was resolved and we were up and running in 2hrs. Biggest benefits of using Fishbowl for us are ease of implementation and use; power/reliability of the system; manufacturing capabilities (only shortcoming there is full MRP/CRP/ERP modules for planning, but for our size and complexity it does surpisingly well). The biggest shortfall of Fishbowl for us is Reporting. The nature of our business doesn't lend itself well to many of the standard informational reports (operational reports are fine). However, Fishbowl is ODBC compliant, their reporting platform is open source (similar to Crystal Reports, but a bit steeper learning curve), and if you're not comfortable with SQL there are several 3rd party options for customizing reports.

• Publié le 24/04/2013