Avis clients sur BigCommerce

En savoir plus sur BigCommerce

BigCommerce est une des principales plateformes cloud d'e-commerce pour les entreprises bien établies et à croissance rapide.

En savoir plus sur BigCommerce

BigCommerce - Notes

BigCommerce a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 277 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BigCommerce ?

Michael J.
Michael J.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Strong but could use a few improvements. WordPress integration!

5,0 il y a 5 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Luc
CEO (France)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Big commerce, big facture

4,0 il y a 2 mois

CMS assez complet, permet tous les besoins primaires

Dès qu'on veut de la personnalisation des outils, cela devient vite très cher

Pierre
Graphiste (France)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

BigCommerce un bon CMS e-commerce !

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Je ne connaissais pas BigCommerce c'est un amis qui me l'a fait découvrir et c'est un bon outil fiable et le support est relativement simple à joindre je recommande.

- BigCommerce est un bon CMS assez facile à prendre en main- Le support client de BigCommerce est très réactif- Il est possible d'utiliser des templates gratuits pour gagner en temps et en productivité- La fonction intégrée e-commerce est très agréable quand d'autres CMS requiert des plugins

- La personnalisation des outils est assez onéreuse alors que des solutions gratuites existent- Aucune version gratuite de BigCommerce existe

Nickolas
Nickolas
Publisher and Retreat Leader (É.-U.)
Édition, 2-10 employés

The Perfect Solution For My Needs

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been using BigCommerce for the past year to run my online store, and I am extremely satisfied with its performance. One of the standout features of this software is its robust and user-friendly e-commerce platform. It's easy to set up and manage products, process orders, and handle shipping and tax calculations.Another feature that I really appreciate is the integration with various payment gateways, such as PayPal and Stripe. This has made it easy for me to accept payments from my customers and has streamlined my checkout process.Overall, I highly recommend BigCommerce to any business owner looking for a reliable and feature-rich e-commerce platform. Its many features and intuitive design make it a valuable asset for any online store.

One of the biggest benefits of BigCommerce is its comprehensive marketing and SEO tools. These tools have helped me to effectively promote my products and drive traffic to my store. For example, I have used the built-in email marketing tool to send targeted campaigns to my customers, and I have used the SEO tools to optimize my product pages for search engines.

BigCommerce provides a wide range of features and functionality, but some users may find that they are limited in their ability to customize certain aspects of their store. For example, users may not be able to fully customize the design or layout of their store, or they may be limited in their ability to add custom functionality or integrations.

Carlos Rodolfo
Carlos Rodolfo
Director of Digital & Loyalty - ampm & Thorntons (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 10.000+ employés

BigCommerce welcome to the big market

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : BigCommerce has been a great acquisition for our company as it has greatly enhanced all our sales departments at all levels, through its range of functions the sales processes have improved dramatically increasing our productivity and revenue. The organization of orders and inventory management has helped our team to have more order in the processes.

Order processing has become much simpler at every step of the process since using BigCommerce, maintaining order and increasing customer satisfaction. The reports provided by BigCommerce are extremely detailed and give us a different perspective of all stages of the process, allowing us to maintain greater control and correct possible failures in time. The management of customer profiles allows us to make personalized offers and campaigns based on the products. The tool can be perfectly adapted to any type of company or organization due to its high scalability, the tools it offers help companies to increase the visibility of their products and services achieving a greater reach and generating higher sales revenue, despite its flaws the tool continues to improve and have a customer service quite adequate in our experience.

We would like to be able to replace orders and quotes automatically to promote the opportunity and save time, allowing greater automation of all our operations. We would love to be able to add search filters according to the requirements of the search to be performed, this could save a lot of time and have greater control of the files. The possibility of viewing the products in alphabetical order seems to us that it should be mandatory in this type of tool.

Business Owner (É.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

BigCommerce Honest Review

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I didn't like BigCommerce. It was not user intuitive and the customer service was terrible. If you want to cancel the subscription, it is a multi step process and hard to accomplish.

I liked that it was pretty easy to set up and use a free template. It looked clean and basic.

I had trouble converting customers and having to pay high amount for good template. It looks good until you dive under the hood and then it is not what is expected. The fees are also very high compared to Wordpress or other alternatives.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist (Sri Lanka)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Reliable and Powerful Ecommerce Management Platform

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : First of all, i have to say, this platform will never collapse your financial stability. It really worth for your investment. BigCommerce is the main reason to grow our product sales in our business. This platform gives you ability to manage your all the business needs from one single place in a professional way. And this platform is not only to sell Digital Goods but also Physical Goods. BigCommerce offers a grate experience for both Business side and Customer side.

BigCommerce Support team is excellent. They respond to our inquires quickly with solutions. They are available on 24/7 for our support which is a grate thing about this platform that their competitors don t have. This platform offers lots of features that will help, any kind of online businesses. Such as Store setup, Inventory Management, Order Management, Marketing Tools, Website Builders and many more. Platform is very easy to adopt. Easy to configure. It offers many integration options with other tool, which makes this platform has no limitations. It has grate security features, so you have nothing to worry regarding any security issues. that helps us to build trust with our customer base. It has lots of custom templates that we can create colorful and attractive checkout pages and designs.

Their plans has Sale Limits. Also, the ability to recover abounded carts is available only in Higher-Tier Plans. Other than that, there is nothing to complain.

Jose
Technical Support Specialist (Honduras)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Customisable eCommerce platform

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Highly satisfied with the results after proper customisation

It is a powerful website build platform and the e-commerce features are top notch

While it is highly customisable , you'd need a previous knowledge on IT in order to take advantage of all the features

Pat
Ceo (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Very good but requires some plug ins and pages from standard Themes could be designed better

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Good

Availability 24/7 of actual live people to help solve problems. Intuitive softward fairly easy to use so good for company personnel.

Web pages are not able to be designed exactly like we wish they were, but this seems to be a standard problem across similar programs.

Souaibou
Communication manager (Burkina Faso)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1.000 employés

Bigcommerce

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Very good software for online sales. I recommend

Too much additional payment for customizations, with a missing airlock

Jacob
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Banque, 10.000+ employés

Great product for eCommercing

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, had a great experience using BigCommerce. I think it's one of the most popular, high quality, user friendly eCommerce platform out there.

The tech support is really helpful whenever you get stuck with something. They're quick and very knowledgeable. The product itself is very user friendly in terms of managing your inventory, shipping rates and individual products.

For me, it was hard to edit or create custom sections in the theme file. Also, the paid version of themes are pretty pricey.

Wendsom
Graphic designer (Burkina Faso)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Bigcommerce review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I find the bigcommerce software easy to use. I also noticed that it take month selling fee like shopify

The default html source codes are very complex to use

Justin
Director of E-commerce & Marketing (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

TYLER'S x BigCommerce

Commentaires : BigCommerce has been absolutely phenomenal. We're glad to be based in Austin, Texas alongside some of the BigCommerce team. Their support staff has been instrumental in our ability to adjust when a problem arises, and find a long term solution to ensure our ongoing success.

BigCommerce has developed a simplistic software that's allowing small and mid size companies to maneuver at scale. We've been able to learn and adapt new strategies as their team continues to open new capabilities to developers and as they push development in their app market. Fast and reliable apps will be key to building and maintaining the next evolution of ecommerce businesses and having that infrastructure in place will be pivotal in the years to come.

When we teamed up with BigCommerce, they were a newer competitor in the market. Some similar companies were able to offer functionalities that were limiting to our initial growth through ecommerce. Being a brick and mortar based business since 1978, we had a multitude of functionalities needed to keep up with our physical locations. Although they couldn't offer these features out of the gate, they were quick to get them implemented and worked closely with us to resolve our issues.

Jason
Owner (É.-U.)
Impression, 2-10 employés

Easy to use but they didn't have my back

Commentaires : At first it was great, but as they got bigger they didn't seem to value my business the same way and forced me to pay almost 3 times what I had agreed to. I was happy to switch to a competitor when I did.

I liked that it was very easy to figure out. It was updated regularly and laid out nicely. I built my first e-commerce store on my own using this software.

I kept hitting walls with what I wanted to do. Some of the features were limiting like "Options" and I kept hoping they would improved them. They also made a change to their pricing structure and took away Customer Groups on the plan I was on. It was $29/mo and then all of a sudden it was $79/mo. I wish they grandfathered me in. When I called to complain or work something out, they had a take it or leave it attitude... so I left it.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Front-end Developer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Love it!

We've been using Bigcommerce (or BC, for short) for about 4 years now, and we love it. It makes ecommerce easy and efficient.

There are some instances where the lack of control or access to the server has caused us to change some of our plans, but it's nothing I would call a dealbreaker.

Asher
Financial Director (Jamaïque)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

BigCommerce is a great online store solution.

Commentaires : We have used BigCommerce for over 6 years, and it has proved to be a fantastic online store solution, offering a simple interface, every feature you need, ease of payment for customers, and simple integration.

Order management is the strongest point of BigCommerce, and that is exactly what you want from an online store. Integration is simple and accurate, reporting and analytics are comprehensive, and the scalable pricing structure is the cherry on top. An excellent product.

I really don't have any complaints about BigCommerce. Oh wait, I thought of one - Stop asking me to change my password every 3 months - it's annoying !

Christine
Business Development (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 11-50 employés

Big Commerce Works for Harman

Commentaires : Our previous platform was limited and not very user friendly. BigCommerce has made managing our online store so much easier and it has allowed us to provide a better customer experience.

I love the way the interface is set up. It is very easy to manage and everywhere you need to access is easy to find - You can also customize different status' so we can identify every situation quickly. We are just starting to use the Blog feature and we are very excited about how easy this is to manage.

The blog themes are kind of generic. We had to have our blog template designed so it would stand out and match the overall look we are going for.

Tom
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés

Big Commerce Web Development E-Commere

Commentaires : All-in-all, BigCommerce is fairly easy to use and I am happy with the template selection. But, the key is some of the plug-ins like Shogun.

Once I got the hang of using plug-in software like ShoGun for landing page development, BigCommerce became pretty easy to use.

The software is not as customizable as I would like. I wanted to add size selection to a base item. But, instead, I had to list multiple size variations of the same product color.

Adam
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 2-10 employés

BigCommerce Review

Commentaires : It works, and we need the software as we couldn't integrate two Shopify stores into our ERP. I hope we can expect BigCommerce to keep adding features because they really do have a lot of catching up to do.

We stated using BigCommerce as the software behind our new website redesign. We like the ease of setting up the products, product customization and the large pool of experienced companies that design BigCommerce storefronts. It was easy to get setup and our new website was running in about 6 months.

The order management system they have in place is just not good. You cannot edit orders. Which customers expect us to be able to do. If a customer wants to add an item you can add the item, but you cannot charge the customer for the additional item within BigCommerce software. Same goes with removing items from orders. If you remove an item from an order it does not give you an option to refund the difference. You have to do that outside BigCommerce software. Our website has been live on BigCommerce for about 4 weeks now and we just experienced our fist "outage" in over 5 years. So I am not optimistic about uptime since the site has already gone down once, and it has only been live for 4 weeks. Using BigCommerce it is hard to search for and find orders, even if you have an order number you are redirected to the "advanced search". Instead of being able to type in an order number and find the order you have to type in the number, wait for the advanced search page to load then type in the order number again. Come...on...guys. The same with product search. I can copy and paste a product name directly from our storefront, search in BigCommerce, then I get redirected to another "advanced search" page. Where I have to enter the SAME SEARCH again, then I get results. We are on an "enterprise" plan that in some ways, has less features than a store we run on a "basic" Shopify plan for less than 1/3 the cost. Inventory tracking is also not great.

Katherine
MBA - Strategic Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 5.001-10.000 employés

It's a good platform

Commentaires : At some point we always found ourselves strengthening the site and working it on Wordpress, at least for the coding and styling. Bigcommerce for the product set up and integration with google shopping was effective.

The good thing is that you don’t have to buy web hosting or install anything on your computer to use it, since it's hosted. It has a good amount of templates you can explore. Despite it is thought for people less into web designing, it also allows more tech-savvy users and developers to apply some HTML and CSS styling.

You really need to evaluate well the plan that will help you the most according to your business growing strategy, if not, you'll feel limited. Review the transactions fees and the sale limits.

Lead Web Developer / Designer (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

Great E-Commerce Platform for Both B2C and B2B Companies

Commentaires : We have a consistent revenue stream of active customers on our website daily. We are able to process these and ship them within the BigC system. It makes all of our employees' day-to-day processes so much easier.

Customization, ability to have product variants and options, filtered search on the category pages and search pages.

Support sometimes doesn't know everything about ongoing issues with the platform so sometimes it is frustrating to iterate an issue that team members don't even know are happening. It's often mediated with a day or two but the initial message can be cumbersome.

Joe
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Good platform depending on your business needs.

Commentaires : We use Bigcommerce to run our E-commerce business. Overall, we are satisfied with the platform and it gets the job done.

The layout is fairly easy to navigate and the support team is helpful when we have issues. We went with Bigcommerce because we were having issues with Shopify with the timing and capturing of payments.

Bigcommerce is very limited in design options when compared to platforms such as Shopify, Wordpress and Magento. I would recommend going with one of them depending on your business needs.

Ron
Manager (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 11-50 employés

Some Ups and Downs, but I'm a Loyal User All the Same

Commentaires : I signed up when they were fairly new to the market, and have seen the company change hands, grow, and make changes to the product. It's not been a perfect experience, but I've never really considered changing platforms because of any issues I've had. At the end of the day, BigCommerce lets me run my site without having to think too much about the web-side of things.

I love the general ease of use on the front end, while having a massive amount of control on the back end. Pricing has gone up over the years, but has always been fair in my opinion. With BigCommerce, I was able to single handedly set up my own online shop, add products, design the site based on their templates, and then stop back and focus on the day-to-day tasks of running a business.

Their inability to have a robust iPhone app or even a truly useable mobile admin site is inexcusable in 2019. Customer service is usually good, but I've also had some fairly rough experiences.

Chief Operations Officer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

An excellent hosting e-commerce platform with almost all enterprise features

Commentaires : We have migrated our Magento 1 site to BigCommerce after ongoing frustration with Magento 2.3 extension quality and caching issues. We've achieved a lot in a 2 week period and launched in a month.

The stability of it is great. The admin UI is very easy to use and intuitive. It has advanced pricing controls and other B2B features. The templates are great and we really saved a lot of time with a customization. If you have strong e-commerce skills in house, I honestly believe you can be live in a month or two. We found ourselves solving lots of problems that we'd normally require a developer for. It's very robust if you can stay on its rails. There are a lot of plug-ins, although some are expensive with monthly subscriptions.

The standard shipping features are very lacking and basic, and the solution is to use a plug-in. Although a free account with the plug-in is provided, it's inadequate and a subscription ended up costing us hundreds of dollars a month. The shipping system is even inadequate for basic stores. It's also lacking some functionality like product priority within categories, and limits faceted filters to 12 which required us to re-jig a bit of stuff and remove some filters. So the merchandising can be limiting at times. We could also do with native support for SVG images, and a static block CMS. Support is slow and you can be waiting 2 days for a reply. So although it is easy to use, if you do hit a wall, you need to wait a while for support. However, even with these caveats, we still found it to be a better solution to what we were using.

James
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

An advanced stores best friend

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, our experience has been great. This platform has housed us over the past few years and has adapted with us as our business has grown.

This software offers a lot more customization than its competitors. For a small shop, other programs may be enough but we personally deal with high order volumes and different tiers of customers at different price groups. Big-commerce allows us to keep these groups separate while still maintaining the same level of customer satisfaction across the board.

The product still lacks a few customization options. This has limited us to differents sale types. We can understand when dealing with 1000's products and multiple customer groups, this could be difficult, but its something we would like to see in the future.

Moises
CEO (Chili)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Perfect tool to develop an eCommerce

Commentaires : Since we use BigCommerce it is easier to develop websites, in other platforms the development time is longer, with this tool in one day I can have my store online.

This platform is perfect for creating an online store, it has too many themes and applications to complement the website, it is easy to use and anyone without previous experience in web development can do it. I also like that the security of the website is excellent.

I think the bad thing about this site is that they don't allow you to export the website, only some features like products, customers and some basic features. The code of the website belongs to them, so if I want to migrate to Wordpress for example, it is not possible.