Avis clients sur Intercom

En savoir plus sur Intercom

La première plateforme de messagerie client au monde destinée à la croissance d'entreprise

En savoir plus sur Intercom

Combined with my WordPress website, it has revolutionized my customer service. It's very easy to use for both the end user and me as an admin, yet so powerful.

Customer service is terrible and they just don't give two hoots about their customers. Constantly introducing new features but not actually fixing the main feature that someone would need.

Intercom - Notes

4,0

Intercom a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 905 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Intercom ?

Jesse
Technical Operations Manager
Événementiel, 51-200 employés

Intercom is great for chat

5,0 il y a 6 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner (Inde)
Animation, 2-10 employés

A game-changing communication platform for businesses

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, it has been a cutting edge communication platform for my small business. It's easy to use, personalisable and provided valuable insights. While it does have some limitations, the benefits it brought to our customer service efforts made it well worth it.

Finding the right communication platform for my team was crucial. After some research, we decided to give Intercom a try, and I'm glad we did! It had some limitations, but the benefits it brought to our team's communication and customer service efforts were undeniable. One of the things that stood out to me was it's ease of use. My team had no trouble getting the hang of the platform, and we were able to quickly start engaging with our customers through various channels like email, chat, and social media. This has made customer service more efficient and responsive. With the use of automations and tags, we were able to segment our customer base and send tailored messages, making the overall experience more personalized and effective. The analytics and reporting in Intercom was fantastic. We could easily track and measure the performance of our customer engagement efforts, and adjust our strategy accordingly.

Something that could be improved is the chatbot functionality. While it is useful, it still has some limitations and it could be more sophisticated. Another major downside is the price is steep for small businesses, $74 a month is a bit pricy for small businesses like mine. We had to be mindful of our budget when using the platform's advanced features. It also has a limited customization options for forms and landing pages. It would be great if we could have more flexibility in customizing the look and feel of our interactions with customers.

Helen
Customer Success Manager (France)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Mostly great, with some glaring issues

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Mostly positive, but even so we are in the process of switching to another tool that has more straightforward pricing and complete features.

Generally Intercom is easy to use and their documentation is quite good, so it's usually easy to find the answer to any question we might have. Anytime a new feature or change is rolled out, they offer pretty solid onboarding and walk you through how to get the most out of it. In terms of capabilities, I'd say Intercom offers more than most. Many options for integrations. We use it for lead generation, email marketing, customer engagement, and tickets. In all cases it is pretty quick and easy to use and easy to collaborate with team members.

We've been using Intercom for years without any significant issues, but over the past 2-3 years it has grown and evolved in ways that haven't always been positive. Their customer support is much slower and less responsive than they once were. As they've added new features and capabilities they've also increased fees and now you have to pay separately for every tiny thing. It seems like every single feature in the platform requires a paid upgrade and this rapidly and significantly increases the cost. Reporting is very weak and only goes back a few months (it's so bad that we don't use any of it... all of our reporting is done externally with integrations).Finally, and perhaps most significantly, many of their features don't really work the way they are marketed or the way that you'd expect. This has led to continuous disappointments when we learn that certain features don't really do what they claim to do. They are must more limited than they appear, and when you speak to their customer support about it they are always scrambling to offer you some sort of a workaround. Workarounds can be fine, but they shouldn't be required so frequently, especially for such an expensive tool.

Stacey
Senior Manager - Customer Support (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés

It could have been great, except it wasn't

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The chat interface was simple and easy to use. Several integration options.

Every single feature is a massive upgrade fee. We did not get what we were promised. The features are there...but not offered a la carte, so you're looking at a ~$30k upgrade fee for all or nothing. Also, the articles do not update when you make changes in Zendesk, so you must take extra steps to force updates. All your internal articles are made public again when you force the updates. Articles Pro is garbage unless you only utilize articles on their platform.

Emre
Emre
Software developer (Turquie)
Logiciels, 1.001-5.000 employés

I've had excellent results.

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The ability to try and test an app or product before purchasing it, is becoming more and more popular, especially with the introduction of new chat and live chat services. If you don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on an actual product, you can try a virtual product, that is a product that you can test and play with, before you purchase it.

Intercom is a complete live chat application for businesses. It is extremely easy to use. I found the chatbot feature to be useful, but I think it is only useful for some businesses such as retail businesses, or businesses that can use the information from a customer to see what they want to sell them. I would recommend using Intercom for businesses that need live chat but are not using it already.

I am a marketing strategist, and my company is growing. I have come to realize that I need to engage with customers in an effective way to obtain leads and generate sales. I have tried many different marketing strategies in the past, but none have been as effective as LiveChat. I am able to create a LiveChat session with customers and obtain leads. I've had great results and I'm satisfied, I haven't had a problem. In general it works flawlessly.

Maria
Sales Executive (Jordanie)
Produits alimentaires, 10.000+ employés

One of the best tools designed to enable us to quickly respond to customer inquiries

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Most website users are afraid to use live chat to ask questions, so we helped Intercom attract their attention and enable us to initiate questions, and this enabled us to gain their trust and include them in the lists of potential customers, so that we could always update them on new campaigns.

Intercom's capabilities enable us to interact with our website visitors in an intelligent way, as the automation and artificial intelligence available in Intercom enable us to prepare a list of appropriate answers to the questions we receive frequently so that we can respond to customer inquiries quickly. As for the distribution of email coming from customers, the process is smooth, as we can customize the settings so that the incoming mail is sorted by specialty and sent directly to the relevant members. The control panel provides a lot of tools through which we can better track customer tickets, limit the outstanding tickets, and request assistance regarding them, ensuring that there is no delay in responding. It's also nice how we managed to restrict visitors from sending many useless tickets and using bad language when chatting.

Ease of use depends on the correct setup as well as customizing the tools to suit the duties of the team, and any mistakes in that will make things look very complicated.

Business Development (Inde)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Using Intercom to handle customer support

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Our focus is to handle customer queries and website inquiries thru intercom. We have integrated this with our website and are able to solve queries, generate reports and plan our future tasks with this software.

This software has both chat and email queue - We were able to set up chat and email support with the help for this software. The customer engagement is smooth and we were able to delivery customer service with the help of this software.

This software was a priced a little over our budget and every seat that we bought would cost us more. Apart from that this is a very good software to integrate with your website.

Software Engineer (Inde)
Logiciels, 10.000+ employés

#1 software widely-used for live chat, and customer support

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The overall experience was smooth, and help me setup live chat support with just few clicks and entire installation was quick and easy.

I like their interface most, as compared to other similar solutions available in the market. It provides a pretty modern look and the user faces a very good user experience. When it comes to businesses that use Intercom, it provides a variety of features based on the business needs, for example: storing chat history, and creating an automatic ticket through email if the user/support is away from the chat for a longer duration, easy to generate reports based on the customer data and queries.One of the features I used most was storing the chat history using their platform/APIs, which helped me analyze what queries were repeated over the last 3 months, thus helping me find customers' pain points easily.

There is no major con as this software is highly competitive when it comes to the features it provides as compared to its competitors. However, they can work on improving their customer service, as when I got stuck in installation/setup, their replies to the tickets were quite late, and I could not wait for them to reply as my business was dependent on these live chats.

Ian
Ian
Support engineer (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Intercom review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It's easy to use and provides many features for our customers.

Integrations are sometimes custom which can be troublesome.

Lucas
Lucas
CEO & Founder (Brésil)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

The best general support software

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We use it to get customers feedbacks, track roadmap, product launches, changelogs and help center

It's very scalable, easy to use, easy to implement, there's a lot of integrations and it has a startup program

The support has a SLA a little bit higher, but its okay. It's also kinda expensive.

Data Scientist (Brésil)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Good tool for you customer service

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Chat with your customers in real time and solve their problems.

Reporting does not allow you to go a lot back in time.

Beat
Inhaber (Suisse)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Advertising for Intercom in every E-Mail

Commentaires : We have been using the solution productively for some time now, then discontinued it for cost reasons. Now a plan was booked and cancelled in a new subscription structure again as a test. In the plans up to Pro, the customer also figures as an advertising slingshot, since an advertising line for intercom is always included in every e-mail. Since we did not want this at all (after all, the plan already costs 99 dollars / month) the test was finally cancelled. Intercom didn't want to offer a solution to this, except to offer updates to the next higher subscription (499 dollars / month) which is not affordable for a small company.

+ Beautiful design, with many useful details. + Good iOS and Android app with slightly limited operation. + An easy to understand messenger for the customer. + Customisable messenger with colours, text and details.

- High price and only monthly plans. - Platform only in English. - Minimal help center, but large but confusing Academy pages. - Tedious setup help, although the setup itself is not complex. - Support replies take up to two days, in English only.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review Beat and letting us know about your intercom experience. I'm sorry to hear that we're not the right fit for you at this time, but thank you for sending us your feedback. Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Kyle
Director (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Adds Much More Value Than You Realise

Commentaires : While the price tag for Intercom is not small, especially for startups launching their first mobile app versions, it has consistently proven to be one of the most valuable assets for teams in terms of user support, communication & out-of-the-box development readiness.

The in-app chat feature (with its cross-platform support for React Native and Ionic) is absolutely the biggest differentiator for Intercom. It is a critical part of our day-to-day operations & every client that has gone the route of implementing it with us has been hugely surprised by the large amount of value it adds to end users.

We are facing ongoing complications differentiating identified and unidentified users. The experimental API available for Android seemed to be heading in the right direction to solve this, but we haven't seen updates on the stub implementation for iOS in over a year (https://github.com/intercom/intercom-ios/blob/master/Intercom.framework/Headers/Intercom%2BExperimental.h).

Customer Support Specialist (Danemark)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great tool for our support teams

4,0 l’année dernière

Intercom is a great tool that we use across our customer success team, both for the first and seconline issues. It allows our teams to share and serve the tickets in an efficient matter and allows us for measuring the results. Moreover, our clients can review our team members what we really appeciate.

Nothing specific, we are happy with the service.

l’année dernière

Hi there - thanks for taking the time to leave Intercom a review and letting us know what you like. It's great to hear that Intercom is allowing you and your team to be more efficient and collect feedback from customers! Thanks, Eabha (Customer Engagement)

Customer Success Executive (R.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

A true ecosystem

Commentaires : We have stuck with intercom for 4 years at this point and no plans to leave. I think that is testament to how strong an offering they currently have.

I would not have written a positive review about Intercom 12 months ago. There were too many small grievances with the individual features that were all building up. Recently the platform has matured enormously. It feels like the team at intercom has come into it's stride. New features like Series, Guides ect and most importantly - how they all work together - has made it a much better experience.

Currently my 2 biggest gripes are cost and customer services. I do think for a scale-up the price gets very steep very quickly. The customer support thing is more annoying - a core part of Intercoms offering is instant-chat. I remember 2 years ago their own instant chat was really great - now it can take a long time for a response to come in.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for leaving us this review. I just shared your comments with our Product team and it mad their day! Especially the team working on our Series product :) I also really appreciate your feedback on our costs and support wait times, even more so considering you have been such a loyal and log-term customer. As of late our reply times have unfortunately slowed but we've been working (and hiring!) diligently to speed things back up to the expected turnaround times. That said our reply times do range from a few hours to a few days based on subscription (Premium receives the fastest turnaround time) and nature or urgency of the query. When it comes to costs we always aim to align these with the value you are seeing so if you feel this is not the case please do get in touch with the team via the messenger to chat through your options. Thanks again, Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Grégoire
Head of Growth (France)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product, poor pricing and support

Commentaires : Intercom helped us provide better support and engage more visitors and clients.

Intercom is super easy to use and implement. It's packed with time-saving features.

Their support team is driving us crazy. It can take them up to 10 days to reply to a simple question. Their pricing is also super frustrating. We're paying more than 500€/month. For a company with less than 10 employees and 1,300 paying clients, this is a lot of money. Despite what we pay, we don't have access to their most recent features.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Gregoire, thanks for leaving us this review. I'm happy to hear we're helping you better support and engage your customers. I've let your account rep know about your support experience as this is not what we expect. Kate (Intercom)

Head Customer Success (Inde)
Internet, 501-1.000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Intercom is a support agent's delight!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Fantastic.

Intercom is easy to use and a supremely evolved support tool. It's a must have for early startups as they scale their businesses. Agent's can easily grasp and start using the product. The support articles are my favourite feature.

I didn't like that Intercom does not support WhatsApp templates triggering via system APIs basis user actions.

Katarzyna
Technical Support Specialist (Pologne)

Alternatives envisagées :

Intercome is up to something, but it's not there yet

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : In your everyday job, when you simply respond to incoming chats - Intercome is amazing. Once you want to do anything beyond that, it gets complicated, but not impossible. Also, their support is not really responsive, but you eventually get an answer from them.

The live chat! It's working perfectly, it's easy to set up, and easy to use by both the customer and the support agent - one of the best options on the market for me.

Everything besides the live chat - the knowledge base management has so little features and possibilities it hurt my soul everytime I needed to write an article :( Also, sending or receiving email is also quite a mess, it needs a little bit more work from Intercome.

Oliver
Oliver
Founder & CEO (Roumanie)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

All our support team is using it

Ease of use is really great. We have hundrets of conversations with our clients every day using this tool.

Their pricing. Not only is it expensive, they have changed their pricing plan about 4x in 2 years. Furthermore it's very complex to understand.

Fernando
Support Manager (Brésil)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Best software for proving support

Commentaires : Coundn't be better. Today I cannot imagine our daily support activies without this software.

Its hard to say what I like the most, since are so many great features. Still, I believe the Inbox module is by far the great thing about it, since it allows a direct communication with clients.

A couple of months ago articles sharing was changed on the inbox feature. Now, when you share an article via conversation the client cannot open it on a separate page. This is terrible for most clients, a source of great complain.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Fernando, Thank you for leaving us this review. It sounds like you're getting real value from the platform, especially the team inbox! Make sure to keep an eye on our Intercom Academy page as we'll be releasing a new course designed specifically for Support Managers in the coming months which I think you might like. I'll also make sure to pass your feedback regarding Article sharing to the appropriate product team. Thanks again, Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Alexis
Alexis
Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Easy-to-use tool with great features to make supporting customers a breeze!

Commentaires : We have been able to resolve customer questions in a much quicker time simply because we can access help articles quicker, get other team members in on the conversation more easily, and use integrations like co-browsing and attaching help articles to resolve a problem more quickly. Overall, Intercom has been a great experience compared to our past customer support apps and we are happy to be using this to improve our customer's experience in our app.

It is great to have the ability to do so many things within one app: chat with our customers, write help articles, link help articles to our customers, send out messages to groups of people, easily find previous conversations, and create reports to monitor our progress. Intercom has really made our support workflow simple and much less confusing than other software tools we have used. They also integrate with a number of different tools (GitHub, ZenDesk, Upscope co-browsing, etc.) so anything that Intercom can't directly do, we can find a way to do through an integration.

The Customer Support response times from Intercom are a bit long, but the team is always helpful and resolves any questions we have. I also wish the Articles were a little more built out - they just have some simple feature there, and it would be nice to have a more robust help center with the flexibility to format our articles the way we want and organize the collections differently.

Thomas
Thomas
Lead Technical Support Engineer (É.-U.)
Services sans fil, 51-200 employés

I'm so glad we switched to Intercom!

Commentaires : It is a tool that was built by its users, meaning the people who build it also use it. I can begin to describe how important this is.
They have not limited themselves to what others are doing and have rethought the entire process f customer support to build what everyone wanted. A useful, effective tool which makes customer support fun to do as a job as well as receive. We often get asked by our customers what support tool we use. We love intercom!!

It's a tool that gives you what you need and it does it well. They are ahead of the game in all ways. It makes customer success seamless and proactive. It's a multi-tool. It's changed the way people perceive customer support because it makes it fast, effective and fun. They write their own books (Awesome!) and they host seminars to help use the tools better.

They take a while to release new features, this is no surprise as companies will need different things. It does not have a merging tool to link conversations to the person already in the system. Sometimes you get duplicate leads/users. They can take a while to respond to support inquiries. They changed their pricing structure which, when it was priced per lead and not per agent, made intercom stand out

Carlos
Carlos
Operations Lead (Honduras)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

A very simplistic tool to connect with your users.

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Intercom has been great. It's very easy to set up and get it running on your site and it's very user-friendly from your customers/leads side. There are a lot of improvements that can be made but their support team is very approachable and helpful.

- The interface is very straightforward, You get messages from users and you reply. - It allows you to snooze messages so you can focus on messages that are your priority. -There are a lot of customizable options so you can make Intercom more like your company and less like Intercom.

-While metrics are simple and easy to follow, there should be more in-depth information like real response time. They use a "median response time" metric which to be honest is very confusing. -There should be a limit on how many conversations a user can open. If a user wants, they can open unlimited conversations which can be a pain for your support team. -There should be an option to delete messages in bulk.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Carlos. It's much appreciated. Just wanted to double-check - it's the ability to close conversations in bulk that you would require. Or do you mean delete conversations to they don't show up in your metrics?

Rafaela
Learning & Development Analyst (Brésil)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1.000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Intercom helps customer support teams manage their tickets

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Intercom helped us control and manage all of our support tickets and also have better queue management, including SLA and different prioritization. Intercom has multiple ways of customer service such as sending emails to different types of users, in-app messages, chatbots, and knowledge base suggestions.
It's a good platform considering its price x what it has to offer!

Intercom is really easy to use as a user but also as an admin. Easy to configure the queue and manage it, using different SLAs for each one!

It does lack a way to tag the tickets so we can have better metrics! Also, a way to improve chatbots and also better reports on SLA e user metrics. It also misses a way to categorize tickets (question, bug, information, etc) on the basic plan

Shawn
Director of Product Marketing (É.-U.)

Okay for chat, not for docs. Support is DIY

Commentaires : If we are only using chat, then it's okay. No better than any other chat system and worse in many respects. We have moved our docs off of the Intercom platform to readme (not great, but better). We have moved our in-app chat off the Intercom platform to zendesk. We still use Intercom for our website chat.

The chatbot does have a lot of options. Nontechnical users can use the tool. You can structure automatic responses and decision trees to help direct the questions to the right people. That said, what customer or prospect wants to be treated this way? It's like the voicemail systems that require 5 prompts, before talking to someone.

The documentation feature (for housing your docs) is awful—readers don't know where they are, they can't navigate up a tree. They are beholden to search. The email rules don't always work. We set up a nurture for a separate persona (role) and even though one email rule said "don't send to role = dev" it still did. Support is DIY. Good luck getting someone to respond to you through their own intercom chatbot. Their response time is "1 day" but in four attempts at getting help, I've never received a response.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Shawn, Thanks for leaving such detailed feedback about your Intercom experience, especially regarding our Articles product. I'll make sure this gets to the right people here. Ss of late our support reply times have unfortunately slowed but we've been working (and hiring!) diligently to speed things back up to the expected turnaround times. That said our reply times do range from a few hours to a few days based on subscription (Premium receives the fastest turnaround time) and nature or urgency of the query. I can see looking at your account now that you have received responses from a number of my colleagues, and you can expect faster response times going forward. Thanks again, Kate

Anna
Anna
Head of Marketing (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great for small businesses and large support centers but not for in-between

Commentaires : Intercom is overall a really good, professional product. They have great quality of support, good training material, and they still keep releasing

Intercom is really easy to use, it was reliable, and offers a lot of great features.

The solution's pricing doesn't fit medium sized organizations well. It's very reasonably priced if you have a very small team of agents and a few thousand customers, or if you are running a massive help center, but if you fall between the two, Intercom gets very expensive. Especially if you need to deal with SLAs and similar more advanced options.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review Anna. I'm glad to hear you found Intercom so easy to use and enjoyed using our features. We continue to work on our pricing structure to ensure it aligns with the value our customers are seeing. That being said, we know we're not going to be able to get it right for every business type and I'm sorry to hear we couldn't make it work for you. All the best, and we're here if you ever want to revisit us as an option :) Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)