• Service client

En savoir plus sur Yext

Créez et gérez des pages pour chacun de vos emplacements sur votre propre site web et les applications mobiles à l'échelle.

En savoir plus sur Yext

93 avis affichés

Giovanni J.
SEO Specialist
  • Publié le 18/07/2019

"My Go-To Local Business Listing Software"

Commentaires: Yext has made it easy for us to generate income from a very necessary action that small businesses and big businesses alike absolutely need done. We get results in just hours where some other listing software can take days to update listings.

Avantages: We've seen the best results for our clients when using Yext to update/correct their business listing across the web. It's an easy to use interface that helps you keep on top of all listings and finds the issues for you. This has saved us countless hours of manual searches.

Inconvénients: The cost makes it a bit difficult to sign up some clients that do not have a big budget.

envoyé par Yext le 24/07/2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Giovanni. We appreciate the kind words and are glad to hear that your clients are finding success with our services.

• Publié le 18/07/2019
Ian R.
  • Publié le 19/07/2019

"Effective and Easy to Use"

Commentaires: Overall I like their service. Price is kind of high, but their service is worth it. Their support is really great and responsive too

Avantages: It is easy to add locations, citations are built VERY quickly, customization abilities for each location are really nice too

Inconvénients: Kind of expensive - and your citations revert back when you stop your subscription (but I get that part)

envoyé par Yext le 24/07/2019

Thank you for your review, Ian. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our products and services and appreciate the feedback on our pricing structure. We are always looking for helpful feedback and will pass it along to our team. Thank you again for being a great customer.

• Publié le 19/07/2019
Rich H.
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"Auto renewal and customer service"

Commentaires: Poor customer service, especially during the Covid period.

Avantages: Listing management was very good. Review monitoring also very good. However, their customer service is poor.

Inconvénients: I had been a customer since 2018 with all my customers using the service. I was automatically renewed in late February. I reached out to my rep to discuss and he never responded. I just concluded a three month communication with Yext's ticket system and they will not cancel my auto renewal as they claim i had inform them 30 days before renewal. Had a rep contacted me i would have. These are touch times. All my agency's clients are closed. I had cancelled each individual client account with Yext. I offered to pay one month as a compromise but they will not accept. I just told them to terminate my account completely and will never work with them again. I assume i will see them in court. What a poor way to treat a customer. There are plenty of other services out there.

envoyé par Yext le 29/05/2020

Hi Rich, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize for the experience you had with the team. We strive to give our clients advanced notice of their account renewal and are working on ways to improve the process. We'd love to get in touch to hear more about your experience. We'll reach out to you directly but you can always reach us at [email protected]

• Publié le 19/05/2020
Russ A.
Digital Marketing Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/05/2019

"588% Increase in Listings Reach"

Commentaires: With Yext, we saw a 288% increase in Google Search queries, a 320% increase in Google Customer Actions, and a 588% increase in listings reach.

Avantages: Before Yext, our listing distribution software took weeks to update directories. Now with Yext, I can make big changes within hours. Its duplicate suppression is powerful, its analytics tools are extremely useful, and their customer support is second to none.

Inconvénients: There is troubleshooting with every product you use. There have been a few issues in our account with connections and categories, but the Yext team was quick to help us find a solution. It's

envoyé par Yext le 29/05/2019

Thanks for leaving your review, Russ and for sharing the results you've seen with our products.

• Publié le 23/05/2019
Digital Strategy Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"A Powerful (Albeit Expensive) Option for Listings Management"

Commentaires: Unified listings and review management has helped improve efficiency and ensure that all of our client data is correct, up-to-date and on the most important sites.

Avantages: Customer service/support is best-in-class for this type of platform. The platform links up with some relatively important sites and services, and I really like how well the knowledge graph works to unify data across all of them. Duplicate suppression is top-notch, and everything is explained clearly for novices to power users.

Inconvénients: Like any platform of this type, Yext's portfolio of linked sites does include some relatively low-quality options (i.e., some listing sites that aren't applicable to most industries).

envoyé par Yext le 13/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you found our Listings and Reviews products helpful for your business.

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Madeleine G.
  • Publié le 08/05/2019

"Great for Agencies who Create and Manage Citations"

Commentaires: Overall my experience with Yext has been excellent. It does everything it claims to do and customer service is always quick and helpful.

Avantages: What I like most about this software is that it makes updating client information across listings fast and easy. Before Yext, our agency used to spend a lot of time updating hours, uploading photos, etc..now it can be done in a fraction of the time. I also love that Yext allows us to quickly add schema to a website that auto-updates when business information changes.

Inconvénients: I least like that the integrations with Google My Business and Facebook must be set up separately. This sometimes gets overlooked by my staff or if we have trouble gaining access from a client, it will never get done. It would also be nice if social posting could be pushed to more than just Google My Business..for example Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. That could allow us to replace other software with Yext. One thing that would be nice is if Yext salespeople were able to help us better monitize the software as an agency. I've done a few meetings and phonecalls to try to come up with better ways to use and sell the software to clients, but they always turn into the Yext sales person trying to get us to commit more money to Yext. I'd love to get some ideas on how other agency partners are using Yext for their clients and selling the software/service with their service packages.

envoyé par Yext le 13/05/2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Madeleine. We appreciate the feedback and will share it with our team.

• Publié le 08/05/2019
Zev S.
Project Leader
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 16/09/2019

"Best Directory Management Software on The Market"

Avantages: Being able to manage 60 plus local directories from what one dashboard. I also liked the intelligent search feature as well as knowledge tags. They also create listings for Amazon Alexa, Waze, and Apple Maps.

Inconvénients: Does a great job getting the lion's share of false or duplicate listings but occasionally will miss some listings if there are more than 3 errors in the listing. Updates to Yahoo! & Bing can take a lot longer to populate compared to the rest of the listings in the network

envoyé par Yext le 20/09/2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Zev. We appreciate your feedback and love having you as a customer!

• Publié le 16/09/2019
Client Onboarding Coordinator
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 10/11/2019

"Great software to use"

Commentaires: It has been nothing but positive working with yext for me

Avantages: This software is wonderful we use this daily at my job and yext is a service that will direct your business to 80 plus directories. We are able to go right into yext and update a address phone number website and it will automatically update it on the listings.

Inconvénients: I do not feel like there are any cons this software actually helps me do my job better and it is a efficient way

envoyé par Yext le 12/11/2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback! Glad to hear about your company's positive experience with our products.

• Publié le 10/11/2019
Lauren R.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Publié le 23/04/2019

"Great tool for managing digital knowledge as part of local search optimization"

Commentaires: We've helped our clients become more visible in local search results by ensuring information accuracy and consistency across the internet as a result of using Yext.

Avantages: Super easy to use. Accounts on many external platforms can be easily integrated into Yext, which helps ensure information is always consistent and saves time.

Inconvénients: The interface can feel clunky in certain areas, though not as much in others.

envoyé par Yext le 08/05/2019

We appreciate the feedback, Lauren. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our service and that it's helped your clients become much more visible in search.

Amber C.
Inbound Marketing Strategist
  • Publié le 16/10/2019

"Easy to Consolidate Your Listings, A Bit Expensive To Do So"

Commentaires: Overall, our marketing agency puts all of our local clients on YEXT. It's an easy way to consolidate all your business listings in one place and manage them accordingly!

Avantages: As a marketing agency, we have a ton of clients that need a listings management service like YEXT. YEXT can help you consolidate all your listings in one place and when your business switches addresses, YEXT is a lifesaver. Their duplicate suppression is also key to doing this job well!

Inconvénients: We do have a bulk package which makes YEXT a little cheaper, but if I were a business just getting YEXT on its own, there are cheaper options. You should also look at all the listings they can create - Not all of them are applicable to every business and every industry, but they do have a good selection overall.

envoyé par Yext le 06/12/2019

Hi Amber, we really appreciate your honest feedback and are glad to hear about your positive experience with Yext!

• Publié le 16/10/2019
Charles T.
Local SEO Specialist
  • Publié le 22/02/2019

"Daily user"

Commentaires: Overall experience has been positive. Not very easy to see an overall effect of the citations and services.

Avantages: The tracking of services for locations and the locations themselves are easily trackable. Eliminating and suppressing duplicate citations and incorrect publisher suggestions is absolutely easier than tracking any other way.

Inconvénients: Support can take some time to provide answers. For the most part, this hasn't been a huge issue, but at times it was. This is not intuitive software and takes some time to get familiar with enough for basic use. Another big negative is that if we were ever to stop using Yext, the citations we purchased through Yext will be "unlocked" and basically lost. This seems like poor business in that you pay for an item so you expect to be able to keep that item unless you decide to sell the item.

envoyé par Yext le 25/02/2019

Charles, we appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you've had an overall positive experience with our products and services. We appreciate your feedback regarding our support team and will pass it along to them.

In regards to your comment about stopping use of our service, when a client cancels, Yext no longer sends the business's information to the sites in the Knowledge Network. This information then becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in the data and content changing over time.

• Publié le 22/02/2019
Michal L.
Assistant
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/09/2017

"Easy way for a small business to ensure business listing sites have consistent information"

Commentaires: Ensure correct and consistent listings across all the myriad business listing sites at one time and on one site.

Avantages: EASY!!!: I have used Yext for 3 years for our small law office to make sure we have good, consistent listings across all the proliferation of business listing sites. If you have a web presence for your business, you likely know how important it is to have your business name, address, and phone number appear the same on all these sites to ensure Google correctly recognizes the business. But if your business is more than a few years old, it likely has many variations on all the listing sites. Going to each individual site and claiming the business, correcting the info, and completing the listing would be a full-time job. Yext gives business owners an easy, one-stop spot to fix many listings at once.
Features: Correct business info, tell what the business sells or does, add specials, add photos, manage social media, manage reviews, for many business listing sites, all in one place.

Inconvénients: Social media management: I don't particularly like or use the social media management features. I find them too rudimentary for what we need.
Yext is a bit pricey.

envoyé par Yext le 22/09/2017

Thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Yext. We will pass on your feedback to our team.

• Publié le 20/09/2017
Adam D.
  • Publié le 15/08/2017

"Manages our client's listings and notifies us of reviews."

Commentaires: Yext manages our listings for all of our clients. It also monitors for any reviews and sends an email notification when our clients get one.

Avantages: The system is very easy to use and automates a very labor intensive process. Yext is a significant portion of our local SEO and citation building/management strategy. The system is as easy as can be. You fill in the blanks, upload the pictures, connect the accounts, and hit submit. It is that easy. Yext will also monitor for duplicate listings. It would provide a side by side view of the listing it created and the potential duplicate. That way you can decide what to do with it. And if you want the listing suppressed, you ask Yext to do so.

Inconvénients: Cost is the biggest factor. It is honestly perfectly priced. Because if it was any higher in cost, I wouldn't get it. But it is just cheap enough for us to keep it. I just don't feel like it is a 'great' value. There are a number of features we just don't use. Like the analytics. But that might just be because we are an agency and pay to have higher quality analytics than what comes with Yext. One big gripe is the integration with Google My Business. We were using Yext before they added that functionality. The problem was that Yext overrode the business categories and caused some local maps issues. Once we figured out that you can override that function, we got it taken care of. But it took us awhile to figure that out. So the con here is that you have to know about that override feature or you can screw up your listings.

envoyé par Yext le 22/09/2017

Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate your feedback and will convey it to our team!

• Publié le 15/08/2017
Hayley M.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 09/04/2019

"TOP NOTCH"

Commentaires: Our experience with Yext has been amazing. Our company had an existing subscription that I took over, so in any other instance I would have been out of luck with training. But our representative was able to walk me through where to find anything and everything I could ever need.

Avantages: Customer Service with Yext is TOP NOTCH. Our rep is there to answer questions before I even have the chance to finish thinking of them. There are ample training modules to walk you through exactly what you need. Everything is highly customizable as well, so it's perfect for listing different types of businesses. The analytics are incredibly helpful to show what's working and what's not. I also love that I'm able to reply to any reviews as soon as they're given.

Inconvénients: Because of all of the options and customization, it can be overwhelming. Everything is intricate, which is great, but there's no "let me create this real quick." Changes can be made quickly though.

envoyé par Yext le 11/04/2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Hayley! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with Yext and our services, and are glad to have you as a customer. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to your rep!

• Publié le 09/04/2019
Jason B.
SEO Manager
  • Publié le 24/04/2019

"Great Value for the price"

Avantages: I have locations that are constantly updating their hours and I can update one platform instead of having to log into multiple platforms. The analytic data is robust and we use it for our monthly reporting.

Inconvénients: Several glitches and bugs when new features are rolled out. If an API breaks or has issues, users are not alerted or have a place to check for issues.

envoyé par Yext le 13/05/2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Jason. We're glad that you find great value in our products and services, and that you've saved time updating your data with our platform. We appreciate your feedback around new product roll outs and notifications and will pass that on to our team.

Ted S.
Digital Marketing Director
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 31/01/2018

"I used Yext for over a year and it was a great tool for getting client store information published. "

Commentaires: We published all client information to the web using Yext for over a year.

Avantages: Great customer service, great and easy to use software that quickly and effectively gets client information published on the web.

Inconvénients: Is not consistent and you are held hostage to paying the monthly fee. Once you stop paying all the work you have put into making sure all client information is published is gone.

envoyé par Yext le 01/02/2018

Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate the feedback. In regards to a cancelled subscription, Yext does not hold your data hostage. Cancelling your Yext subscription does not overwrite the updates you have already made through Yext, and Yext will not force your listings to revert.

When you cancel your subscription, Yext no longer sends your digital knowledge to the sites in the PowerListings® Network. Afterwards, your digital knowledge becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in your data and content changing over time. Please email [email protected] with additional questions.

• Publié le 31/01/2018
Cody M.
Media Coordinator
  • Publié le 02/04/2019

"The Single Best Tool for Listings"

Commentaires: Outstanding and I've recommended it to clients time and time again!

Avantages: Set it and Forget it. With Yext, you input your listing and confirm via authenticating factors and in just days you see the direct impact. Organic results improve, SEO improves, Adwords quality improves...you name it! The second best part is ease of use. Once your listing is within YEXT, they work to address over 100 listing entities online, building search equity for your site within Google and other platforms to assure that your listing is in fact REAL, ACCURATE, and RELIABLE.

Inconvénients: Would be nice if there was a master feature for advertisers to be able to list multiple entities under one account login and separate payment methods. This could also increase the number of subscriptions to YEXT!

envoyé par Yext le 08/04/2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Cody. We're happy to hear that you find our products easy to use and that you're seeing great results.

• Publié le 02/04/2019
Senior Account Manager

"Good Software"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Yext has been really good. The account managers are very helpful and Yext support always gets back to me quickly with issues and questions.

Avantages: I like the ease to set up accounts as well as the feature to suppress duplicate listings and keep track of featured messages.

Inconvénients: Not too happy with the basic reporting system.

envoyé par Yext le 13/05/2019

Thank you for your review. We will pass your feedback on the reporting to our team. If you have any additional feedback, we'd welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please contact us directly at [email protected]

Angela B.
SEO Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 5 001-10 000 employés

"Yext for Local SEO "

Commentaires: Yext has been such a valuable tool for my team. We have used other tools in the past such as MozLocal and BrightLocal and Yext has been superior for us. Yext is constantly innovating and coming out with more helpful tools for us to utilize with them. Our Yext representatives have been an amazing support system for us as well.

Avantages: Lots of great new things about Yext: Google my business integrations, constantly adding new directories, knowledge tags, and analytics capabilities

Inconvénients: There have been a few glitches but Yext has always been able to correct the issue in a timely manner.

envoyé par Yext le 13/05/2019

Angela, we appreciate you taking the team to leave a review and love to hear that our products and services have been valuable for your team!

Anthony Z.
SEO
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 16/04/2019

"Yext for Listings"

Avantages: Keeps all of your local citation sites all in order with correct information

Inconvénients: If you stop paying for the service, the listings all go away

envoyé par Yext le 17/04/2019

Thanks so much for leaving your review, Anthony. We appreciate your insight and are so happy to see that you're satisfied with our services. To clarify, when cancelling your Yext subscription, Yext no longer sends your data to the sites in our network. Afterwards, your information becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in your data and content changing over time.

• Publié le 16/04/2019
Business Analyst
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 01/05/2019

"A Strong Product Offering that Puts Our Customers First"

Commentaires: Yext allows us to double down on the marketing efforts we provide our customers on a daily basis, it seamlessly and easily allows us to protect, update and promote our customer's desired brands.

Avantages: Ease of use within the platform makes for quick and easy customer additions and updates.

Inconvénients: The load/render times of the platform can at times be rather slow, but the impact is minimal.

envoyé par Yext le 13/05/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your business and your review.

• Publié le 01/05/2019
Jessica F.
Digital Media Strategist
Services et installations de loisirs, 13-50 employés

"We Love Yext"

Commentaires: Yext has allowed our local businesses to appear higher in search due to the ability to add so much information to the platform including business hours, descriptions, holiday hours, featured messages, etc. We love the platform because it is easy to use and does not require daily monitoring.

Avantages: Yext has made it extremely easy for our franchise owners to update their business information on a single platform. This not only allows the correct information to appear on various sites, it also allows our franchise owners to update their information as needed. It's very simple and efficient.

Inconvénients: The interface, I believe, could be easier on the eyes. However, I do enjoy the system as is.

envoyé par Yext le 22/05/2019

Thank you so much for your review, Jessica. We're happy to hear that our services have helped your franchise owners become more efficient!

Nicole W.
Marketing and Patient Engagement Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/04/2019

"Valuable Location Management Tool"

Commentaires: I've had a great overall experience with yext. When I have questions my rep answers in a timely manner.

Avantages: I run google pages/online listings for close to 200 clinics across the United States and Yext makes managing minor changes very easy. We've also seen great results in how are listings are doing from an SEO standpoint.

Inconvénients: The analytic reporting was slightly delayed at first but they fixed that!

envoyé par Yext le 08/05/2019

Thank you for your review, Nicole. We love to hear that you're seeing results and that your rep has been a great partner. If you have any additional feedback to share, you can reach out to [email protected]

Morgan D.
Marketing Manager
Construction, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/05/2019

"Yext made our lives easier"

Avantages: I liked how easy it was to implement. Our team manages the online listings for over 300 small businesses.

Inconvénients: I wish it worked with more directories.

envoyé par Yext le 13/05/2019

Thanks for your review, Morgan. Love to hear that we make your lives easier (that's what we're here for). If you have any additional feedback on which directories you'd like to see us work with specifically please shoot an email to [email protected]

• Publié le 09/05/2019
Maria F.
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/03/2019

"Great advertising tool "

Commentaires: Our company has used them for our website and we love yext we have seen in increase in sales for using yext.

Avantages: Our company using Yext for our advertising and so far we love it.

Inconvénients: I can't complain it actually reminds you if you need to work on you profile with them. So whats to dislike??

envoyé par Yext le 07/03/2019

Thanks so much for leaving your review, Maria. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to have you as a longstanding client!

• Publié le 06/03/2019