Codeless app platform, mobile apps and forms

Publié le 13/12/2017
Bahar A.
Reviewer
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Snappii mobile enterprise app development platform is a real alternative to hiring expensive mobile Apps developers that are hard to find, or outsourcing mobile app development to unknown and unreliable companies. Snappii offers web service integration and can connect to enterprises' back-end systems for secure data transition. In addition to do-it-yourself and custom app development, Snappii offers a wide selection of ready-made industry specific apps that are available for download from Apple AppStore and Google Play store. These apps can be 100% customized to meet the needs of a specific business. Over 68, 000 apps have already been built on Snappii codeless platform, with customers range from the largest companies to medium and small organizations and this number keeps growing.

Inconvénients: Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our

Purchasing APP

Robert G.
Purchasing Manager
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Truly amazing customer service! CSRs have/are wonderful to work with.

Avantages: Stream line Purchasing in our construction field as well as putting controls and cost measures in place.

Inconvénients: Fortunately nothing for now. This is a first for us so there are growing pains as we progress. Snappii always brain storming with me on finding best solution.

GREAT WORKFLOW TOOL!

Michael V.
CEO/General Manager
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great! I hope to build more workflow tools with them in the future:)

Avantages: Our lawn care business used the Snappii team to custom build an app to record the properties visited that day. Works great.

Inconvénients: I/my staff found it difficult to use at first.
There are Published versions and Saved versions of our app which are not the same...which was a little confusing and I think it could be simpler to just have one version.

An app that works how you want it to

Chad S.
IT Director
Support client

Avantages: Unlike other app editors, this really is a what you see is what you get experience, and like me,
you can actually get your app published, with no hidden fees. (As with any app, you will have a Google and Apple developer account, and there is small fees for these.) Snappii has an online chat for help, and the techs are very helpful (And a thank you to tech Alexandra who went above and beyond the call of duty.) Anyone who has been searching for a basic app to be created and published knows how difficult it is to find a company that will do it without a huge up front investment. It was a straightforward process for me in creating an app.

Inconvénients: I wish i would have found Snappii earlier instead of spending a lot of money on an app that didnt work.

Great value and customer service

Publié le 14/02/2018
Peter B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great value, top notch customer service, and fully customizable.

Avantages: Great Value! I was able to get my app built for 1/4 of the cost had I built it from scratch. And if anything happens, the Snappii team address my problems right away. It's also a very flexible platform that allows me to customize the app in a number of different ways.

Inconvénients: It crashes once in awhile and needs to be updated from time to time but that's pretty much standard for most apps. The app could be a little bit quicker but it's hardly an issue. Overall, I'm very happy with my choice to work with Snappii

App building platform that’s fully customizable. Saves time and money.

Publié le 09/08/2018
Rufina B.
Insurance Agent
Assurance, 10 001+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Snappii is great because we were able to build our own app in a codeless platform and even allows us to fully customize any one of their range of industry-specific, pre-made apps to suit our business needs. Managing our claims, commission, contacts, policies, and documents has been so east. Ensuring data accuracy is no longer as resource and time-consuming. The use of tablets and smartphones enables us to significantly reduce the paperwork and cuts down our costs.
Their support team is always courteous and are are willing to go above and beyond to get our issues resolved for us. They’ve been very helpful from start to finish in the creation of our app.

Inconvénients: There have been a few misses in the customer support where it took them a while to get back to us about an issue, but that’s probably because it was a complex problem and they were still trying to find a good and acceptable resolution to it at the time. My overall experience with them though has been quite good. The platform itself has crashed a few times before, but they continue to update it.

The app was easy to develop and roll out for use

Eric B.
Engineering Specialist
Immobilier commercial, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was able to document real-time activities of construction and issues that arise instantly.

Avantages: It was easy to train my employees to use and when I was in the development stages your staff and users guide helped me step by step to aid in the develop of the app to exactly what I was looking for. I was able to upload my projects logo.

Inconvénients: Updates caused user frustration and when adding multiple users. I would be nice to be able to customize how the document prints out, i.e layout across the page rather than just down the page.

Very Helpful

Publié le 17/09/2019
Jeffrey Z.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We like the information and the changes snappii has made to the service to accommodate our needs.

Avantages: Recently you added the feature to show each individual that is sending the log. This has been very helpful for viewing and saving documents.

Inconvénients: That the form can only be filled out with a tablet positioned vertically. This makes it difficult when using a keyboard on a IPAD to import data.

Easy to use software that's unique in the marketplace

Director Of Marketing
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Snappi is one of the only software companies on the market that allows you to customize and create your own mobile app without the need of developers. It's ease of use is what drew me to Snappi.

Inconvénients: Response time to questions asked is sometimes very long. If the team could improve response time and ensure that questions asked were clearly answered - you'd have a top notch product.

Great App

Stefanie S.
Contract Administrator
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customer support was nice to work with. I enjoyed the app. It wasn't as specific to detail as we needed but it got the job done as time went on. I would suggest getting this!

Avantages: We got to custom make the app how we wanted it. It was easy to use once we worked the bugs out!

Inconvénients: It did what we intended it to do. So I didn't dislike anything about it!

App has been great. Very customizable

Doug B.
Safety Manager
Entreposage, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Infinite possibilities, makes collecting data very fast and simple. Also very easy for operators to use.

Inconvénients: No backup, the app randomly lost some of the info and we had to rebuild parts of the app. We spoke with customer service and they advised us that they could not recover the app data. Some type of backup would be great.

Decent product interface, Great Sales team, valuable solution

Chris K.
Manager of Professional Services
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The survey function is helpful

Avantages: The user interface is relatively easy to use and the instant feedback on the mobile device test app makes it quick to develop and verify everything is functioning to specifications. I like the data import function for data sets used within the application as well.

Inconvénients: The lack of quality top to bottom training and document is a bit weak. These are critical when you do not have a call in support program. All support is provided via chat or email making the troubleshooting process take longer than a simple phone call. A bright spot is the support is helpful once you finally get connected.

I inherited Snappi from my predecessor.

Jim G.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use, didn't require any training sessions. Field crew finds it simple to install on their cellphones.

Avantages: I needed to make corrections to our info during my first week on the job. I was able to edit easily and in a short time.

Inconvénients: I would like to change the graphic image that we use with your app on our cellphones. It isn't intuitive to me on how to accomplish this change. In fairness, I have not had much time to research a way to work this out.

Overall everything has been good so far. We haven't had any real problems with the app.

Daisy P.
Policy Admin
Recrutement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I think the software is pretty straight forward. I have never had an associate not be nice on the phone

Inconvénients: I wish the app offered a little more complex features. I think that right now we only have basic abilities.

Excellent software for start-ups, non-technical companies needing user friendly tools for custoemrs

Publié le 14/09/2019
Douglas J.
Eau/gaz/électricité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The sales, development teams work well together. They listen and respond with accurate precise solutions

Avantages: Flexibility, usability, affordability. The project team is US based and an integral part of the final product. The development team is fluent and competent linguistically

Inconvénients: Totally mobile based solution. hard to gather data for analysis and management purposes

Worth every penny

Publié le 08/07/2018

Commentaires: Ease!

Avantages: Currently using this to create a Resume App for the IOS platform. I am finding lots of great options and customizations along the way. I know very little coding so this helps tremendously.

Inconvénients: Honestly, nothing I can think of . This is a great software tool and I use it almost every day to perfect my app.

The whole process of obtaining our App was very easy from start to completion.

Nick S.
New Business Development Manager
Emballage et conteneurs, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Streamlined our business.

Avantages: Ease of use & made exactly to our design specifications. The team that developed our app was extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble. We had to do quite a few design tests before we eventually got the app to a state that was user friendly & the team helped us every step of the way.

Inconvénients: The app has performed very well so there has not really been any issues. The only one thing that did happen during our design process was that the representative we were dealing with left the company, so we continued with another person who was also very helpful, so we do not really have any negative feedback.

We had some issues that had to be worked out but the customer service was great.

Benjamin N.
Estimator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Paperless organizing, large amounts of information, job photos attached

Avantages: Easy to organize, paperless system, and easy to use. The customer service is great at resolving any issues.

Inconvénients: Hard for the guys in the field to resolve issues in the field. Updates sometimes mess with the information.

Great app

David S.
Safety manager
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Helped with eliminate paper work

Avantages: Very easy to work! Very little issues on the app we use it daily on all jobs. Easy to import daily safety issues

Inconvénients: None at all this is a really good app. Great call in customer service all the time. Very helpful to deal with

HawkApp on the Snappii Platform

Publié le 19/05/2015
Katie S.
Support client

Commentaires: Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our clients are made aware quickly and collect incidents reports ensuring we have the most complete picture of threats facing the industry.

Avantages: The support team is excellent. Accessible, polite and always go that extra mile to help you.
Quick and simple to use with lots of resources to help if you want to go it alone.
Feature rich and flexible enough to allow you to use them in a way that fits your business.
Multi platform - will work across iOS and Android.

Its just brilliant.

Hugh M.
Admin
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: 15 years ago I had to spend its price to get software allowed my mobile people to communicate seamlessly with the back office. With a bit of lateral thinking this software can be adapted to 99% of my needs now. I cannot fault it. I am only scratching the surface of the user's I can find for it.

Inconvénients: Not a complaint as such, more a suggestion for, what would be to me, an improvement. Folders within the app to put various forms. Its the only bugbear I have with the setup. Otherwise, keep keeping it simple.

Great to get Apps going and Great Customer Service

Publié le 24/04/2018
Chris W.
Teacher
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really easy software to get used to.

Avantages: Great, great product! It was really easy to organize and very easy to understand exactly what you would get and how to use it. Of course, a formal training would be beneficial but it was pretty easy to use once we got the hang of it.

Inconvénients: Not much outside of the basic features - could use some more complex ideas. When it froze, it was very frustrating but did not take away from the quality of the product. Could be a little cheaper but the value was good.

job estimator app

Publié le 13/09/2019
Brett M.
sales manager
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: the customer support from VLad has be second to none , he helps me build the app to suit my needs fast and nothing seems too much trouble

Avantages: The ability to minimise paperwork on my desk , and speed up processes throughout the day

Inconvénients: nothing so far.. still working on getting the app to where i need it,

Flexible and powerfull

Publié le 12/01/2018
Production Support Engineer
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Flexible and powerful when you know what you are doing. We love the options for customization and the overall look and feel is better than other solutions I have used. The overall quality is top of class

Inconvénients: I took some time getting up to speed and had a hard time with instructions and getting support. Steep learning curve for beginners so be sure to get good training

Great service!

Publié le 24/09/2014
Rob M.
Support client

Commentaires: I wanted to thank everyone at Snappii for your tremendous assistance in building our Mill City Dart League App. We couldn't have launched this app, the world's 1st ever true mobile app for a steel tip dart league, without a great company and product like yours behind us. We are the 2nd largest steel tip league in the U.S. with 1,200 players and 146 teams and we needed an app that could be a single point for a wealth of information and player tools. Most importantly, we needed a cost effective and easy platform that allowed us to launch our app in both the Android and Apple stores. This app is already turning heads in the US and internationally and as Mill City continues to expand our league and our app, we are confident that the Snappii platform will easily scale to our needs.