Avis clients sur QuickBooks Online

par Intuit

• Service client

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Online

Automated Online Banking télécharge les transactions depuis votre banque ou votre carte de crédit directement dans votre entreprise QuickBooks Online.

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Online

3 733 avis affichés sur 3 753

Tammi O.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/09/2019

"Great product with several variable add ons"

Commentaires: I have been using QB's online for 8 years including 2 different versions. I have created several reports easily and pulled data into spreadsheets. Very user friendly regardless of which version you use and can seamlessly connect additional services. One of the best accounting sites available

Avantages: This software is very easy to use, I have used both for LLC and Self Employed versions and can customize to what the clients need. Running reports for various needs is quick and easy.

Inconvénients: Depending on the version and add on service that you use the 1099 reporting was a little more expensive than another service I found in recent years, but overall not an outrageous amount at all.

• Publié le 04/09/2019
Joshua M.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 24/07/2019

"Should Be Great...But There Are Some Issues"

Commentaires: Overall, the software should be and is quite capable, however, it seems the staff need more resources/training to troubleshoot issues and the pay period settings need to be more customizable.

Avantages: Quickbooks is the most well-known accounting software on the planet. It's slick, the software is implemented and developed well with no bugs in my experience, and the capability fits any size business via their subscription plans. This was very much needed for me as a small business owner and it's been a great step up from what I was previously doing.

Inconvénients: Here's the cons: When setting up an employee the software gave me a notification and wouldn't allow me to go further once I selected that I had paid the employee previously and would be paying back taxes on them myself rather than charging those to the employee payroll. The notification wanted me to contact Quickbooks for "special handling". The problem is that the QB staff didn't seem to know what or why it was doing that and in the end basically I just had to bypass that whole question altogether to get the employee in the system and I'll have to figure out the previous taxes come tax time. This was like a 2 week process of asking QB repeatedly about this issue. The last con is the software's insistence to have me running payroll on the same day as the end of the pay period. I've never worked anywhere that did this and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense considering you don't have the hours for that last day yet. But nonetheless, I cannot find any option to change this and I end up waiting a week later, then running payroll, but the software ends up changing the pay date to the previous pay date after a couple of days, so my records are off. This has been the single most frustrating part of the software and nobody seems to know how to modify this particular aspect of it.

• Publié le 24/07/2019
Controller
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/05/2020

"Great for Small Business Owners"

Commentaires: Their customer service line has been a huge help with any questions that I have and has made it possible for me to implement and use this software. Without it, I'm not sure that I would be able to fully utilize QuickBooks online. Overall, I've had a positive experience with this product and would buy it again

Avantages: We like that we can access QuickBooks from any computer now rather than it simply being on one desktop. The most useful part of this software is knowing that I am compliant in the areas that I need to be as far as payroll goes. I was essentially self taught to do our books and QuickBooks Online made it easy for me to make sure that we were legal in our payroll process and helped me to identify mistakes I had made.

Inconvénients: It is a lot cleaner and the interface is more simple than desktop but sometimes I feel that the functionality is not as good as the desktop version. QuickBooks online does not communicate with Skyworks, an autodealer software, very well and that has been frustrating to have to input the data twice. We are considering moving to a different software for auto dealers and I am anxious to see if it will be able to pull the data into QuickBooks better.

• Publié le 13/05/2020
Keirsten B.
Customer Service Manager
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2019

"Quickbooks Online is not the same as Quickbooks Desktop!"

Commentaires: We solved the issue of being able to log in from anywhere, however, we did go back to the desktop version for report purposes.

Avantages: It was easy to log in from anywhere and add transactions. It was super easy to take pictures of transactions and upload them into the online platform. QBO does work with Tsheets as well, but not in the way that the desktop is capable.

Inconvénients: Job costing and certified payroll are not possible with Quickbooks Online. Many of the reports I need to utilize are not available with the online. It would be great for a small home type business, but anything where intricate reports are needed or as stated, certified payroll or prevailing wages, are just not possible with the online version. We ended up going back to Quickbooks Desktop due to the certified payroll and job costing/mapping.

• Publié le 15/08/2019
Treasurer
Sécurité publique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/06/2020

"Good usability, poor platform"

Commentaires: Good product if you want flexibility in work location and are willing to pay for it. If you ever would consider transferring to desktop, I would recommend not starting with QB Online. There are other similar products that you also can try for less money.

Avantages: The ability to work remotely, or access your data from any computer was very convenient. There was a broad assortment of tools and the ability to customize them to fit different organizations. The software connected with banking institutions fairly easily. It was easy to share data with CPA's for assistance or audit purposes.

Inconvénients: The cost was a major disappointment. We needed to subscribe to the highest tier in order to use the tools for greatest productivity. The price increased rapidly and made for a very expensive year over year cost. That annual cost drove us to switch to the desktop version. We thought that it would be a seamless transfer since they are similar products from the same company. The data conversion was a nightmare. It was confusing for our IT professional to navigate; it took hours to complete the conversion after multiple attempts; some of the data would not convert; the conversion removed ALL of our reconciliations. Over one year later and I am still finding conversion issues.

• Publié le 03/06/2020
Lisa S.
CSR
Matériaux de construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/06/2020

"Great Change!"

Commentaires: This has been a great experience so far. QBO has been much easier to work with than what we used in the past.

Avantages: I love the ability to set-up our customers and bill to parent companies - keeping a history for each location.

Inconvénients: I know that QBO is accounting software, but i wish we could create partial invoices with the quantities of items being invoiced instead of using dollar amounts or percentages. The absence of a report showing items on accepted estimates is something that I wish QBO would change. I need to be able to take a report from QBO to see what items are waiting for production without the use of an outside program.

• Publié le 11/06/2020
Chris M.
General Manager - Operations
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/04/2020

"Simple Cloud Based Accounting"

Commentaires: Thus far for the size of our business it makes the most sense and we enjoy using it.

Avantages: We can now do our bookkeeping and accounting remotely. Previously our firm used Quickbooks Desktop which unfortunately was not a flexible solution, nor agile.

Inconvénients: The reporting options are basic, often to drill down on certain aspects of the business financials they need to be exported to another system in order to generate insightful reports.

• Publié le 11/04/2020
Olivia C.
Marketing Graphic Designer
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 27/03/2020

"Great product, don't love recurring billing"

Commentaires: Altogether, great. No complaints really at all except for the billing. I don't love the separate billing per company on top of payroll billing on top of 1099 contractor billing....seems like a "hidden fees" scenario.

Avantages: I really love that I can now execute payroll by myself. Also chat support is very easy to operate and reconciling myself means that my accountants do less work (and therefore I save more money).

Inconvénients: I don't love recurring billing. It just makes me feel like I am getting ripped off. The price definitely means that I am receiving constant updates though and cloud-hosting is the new rage. Guess I might be old school.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 27/03/2020
Maurice M.
Information Technology Manager
Événementiel, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/06/2020

"QuickBooks Online in Technology and Events services "

Commentaires: QuickBooks Online has automated both AP and AR obligations.
Customization of inventory and invoices.

Avantages: We have now been able to forward invoices to clients via emails, using QuickBooks Online, that has reduced our daily hustle.

Inconvénients: QuickBooks Online has got nothing to do with errors abd drawbacks.

• Publié le 09/06/2020
Jennifer G.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/07/2020

"Not Worth the money"

Commentaires: After a year or so I tried again to make the program work for me. I called customer service and asked for help. They told me I needed to get an update and I would need to pay again

Avantages: It was so easy at tax time to print out all the reports and everything was ready for the accountant to do my taxes. I didn't really need to understand all the reports or numbers, I just had to input the data.

Inconvénients: I thought with the online one I would be able to do everything on the road when I traveled. That didn't seem to be the case. Also, I wanted to snap shot my receipts and have them automatically put into the expense categories. I was not able to accomplish that. It could be operator error but I wasn't willing to spend anymore time on trying to figure it out.

• Publié le 03/07/2020
Tara J.
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/03/2020

"QuickBooks Online has changed my life"

Commentaires: QBO has been life-changing for me and my practice. I have clients all over the country, without QBO is could not have grown my business at the same rate.

Avantages: I love the QBO eco-system. The eco-system allows me to offer more resources and solutions to my clients.
QBO doesn't have to do it all for all industries, it just has to partner with 3rd party app developers that are specialists in their industries.

Inconvénients: There is a lack of communication from Intuit / QuickBooks. For example, if a user can't access their company file, they don't know if it's a QuickBooks issue, an internet issue, a browser issue or user error. I wish QuickBooks would send an email that says QBO is down for an hour. And if a function is not working, let us know, keep us informed of progress made.

• Publié le 12/03/2020
Janet B.
Accountant
  • Publié le 14/01/2020

"A must-have for business owners"

Commentaires: The auto-bank download is a must-have in any tax software. The Desktop version requires some steps to manually visit the bank for the download but can be done. QBO is a solid software for small businesses.

Avantages: Good tutorials available, auto-banking transaction download (though it does not work for some banks or credit unions in BC) is a great feature, easy to MATCH or TRANSFER funds. Easy to set up bills and to invoice out of the program.

Inconvénients: A little bit glitchy - sometimes fields get lost, or report titles get shifted and cut-off. Multi-currency requires the user to go online externally to grab exchange rates. It's confusing to issue customer refunds. The tax module (GST, PST) works okay. Bank reconciliations are difficult when there's anything done out of the ordinary, whereas a manual reconciliation would get the job done quicker.

• Publié le 14/01/2020
Executive Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"Quickbooks Online has changed our whole model "

Avantages: Quickbooks online has allowed our organization to update, modernize, and change the way we approach our finances. Within a few months, we moved from a fairly archaic book keeping system to one that is completely modernized, online, and easier to use. Our whole team has saved time and frustration after making the change to QBO. Changing to Quickbooks online has helped us to improve our record-keeping, issue payments faster, made it easier for us to prepare for an annual audit, and provides many different options for planning, budgeting and reporting for a Board of Directors. With a small team, we are very appeciative of the Help features and online support available.

Inconvénients: The only issue I have run into so far with Quickbooks Online is that there is a limit to the number of automatic reports that can be generated. For example, we would love to have the option to pull a variance report automatically from our records. Luckily, Quickbooks Online does provide you the features needed to build custom reports - so we got what we needed with a little bit of work.

• Publié le 18/12/2019
Kevin Z.
Director Of Operations
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"The one stop software for any Business "

Commentaires: I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

Avantages: This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations.
From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks.
What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

Inconvénients: The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Kyle H.
Accounting
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

"Ease of use"

Commentaires: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Avantages: Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

Inconvénients: The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Harmony F.
Business Office Manager
Vente en gros, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"QBO is Definitely Different"

Commentaires: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

Avantages: What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

Inconvénients: There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Molly C.
Senior Financial Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"Best Move My Company Ever Made"

Commentaires: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

Avantages: This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

Inconvénients: You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Ryan C.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"Quickbooks Online Advanced "

Commentaires: There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

Avantages: There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Inconvénients: Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

Phil M.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"A constantly moving target, but works well for basic SB accounting needs..."

Commentaires: We initially moved from QuickBooks Pro Desktop to the Online version to allow for our new Online Service Management System (RazorSync) to easily export invoices into QB for processing. In that regard, QB Online has worked well and met expectations. It's obviously an evolving product and there have been many changes to it over the time we've been on the service; some good, some not-so-much. The reporting module is very limited and unless one of the canned reports is close to what you want it's a struggle to obtain some information in a format that's useful. All those issues aside however it's been a good solution for our company and we expect we'll continue to use it.

Avantages: It's wonderful to have access to our accounting system from any Internet-connected device. Integration with our Service Management System (RazorSync) has allowed us to turn Service Orders into invoices and send them via QuickBooks Online quickly and easily, which has absolutely improved how quickly we get paid on jobs. The Payroll module makes it easy to pay our employees and calculate the necessary withholding and taxes due.

Inconvénients: The reports in the Online version are clunky and horribly limited. Recently Intuit modified what was included in the package we were in and limited the number of accounts we're allowed to have in the Chart of Accounts without paying a higher fee, so we're stuck not being able to add new accounts unless we want to go to the "next tier". Last year we needed to reprint some older tax forms that weren't showing up so we were forced to contact support for assistance. We finally got what we needed done but it took contacting two different support reps as the first one obviously wasn't familiar with the product and made changes to our accounting data that had to then be fixed by the second rep.

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Dan P.
Staff Accountant
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/10/2019

"Great Product for Small Businesses"

Commentaires: Our experience has overall been very good. The price is very reasonable and has made things easier to use. Also, it has saved our company a lot of time and made things very efficient.

Avantages: I like how easy the product is to use. I find it very easy to navigate and figure out how to use different parts of the software. Also, I like that they are continuing to roll out new updates and features. For instance, they just rolled out a feature where they will automatically send out past due notice. This has helped save a lot of time and improved our AR drastically. I think all in all, it has a lot to like about the product.

Inconvénients: I think the reporting can improve a lot. They do have Fathom reporting, but that seems hard to use. I would like for more straight forward reporting that is easier to use. I think their customer service could also improve. Whenever I have a questions, they always provide an answer, but it is not much help. It seems like they need more qualified individuals to help out with any questions you have.

• Publié le 04/10/2019
Steve B.
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/10/2019

"Great where fits - might leave you looking for more"

Commentaires: Moved from QB Desktop. Love having access where-ever and multiple people able to access it. QBO is much less feature rich than QBD. But, with QBD, you have to either log into a server, or remote desktop. It's stuck in the 90's. So, to make it even work, we had to get a plugin to manage our inventory and orders. If QB Desktop version would move online, it would definitely be a 30 year leap back to the present.

Avantages: Quickbooks is easy to use, widely known, and priced affordably. Good for a small business. Having it online was a necessity. Having it link to bank accounts so smoothly is nice.

Inconvénients: If it's not the QB way, you have NO WAY. They are not interested in helping with any needs of YOUR business. If your business doesn't fit into THEIR way, too bad. But, overall, they have a good program that fits most of your business needs.
i.e. If you want sales orders and inventory management - you might as well be asking a rock.
i.e. If you want to use your own credit card processor, they will force extra steps on you and take away features and functionality.

• Publié le 02/10/2019
Scott B.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/09/2019

"The proverbial 800 pound gorilla still works!"

Commentaires: QBO is the only one with the complete package that includes the ability to write and track checks. Since my business is simple, I need a lighter, "for dummies" mode that could remove a lot of clutter when it is not necessary. As a consignment business, I use software that is specific to the industry. It keeps all of the data I need to meet regulations. For QBO, a payment is a simple transaction. I wish the system could be lighter and less cluttered.​

Avantages: Aside from keeping things in order, it allows someone with no accounting experience to do the basic bookkeeping activities, produce reports, and keep up with the finances. I like that it will connect with the bank and download activities! Best of all, it will print checks!

Inconvénients: Connection with the bank can be flakey, depending on the bank. You have to watch the activity because QB does not tell you if there are problems. It should provide an option to warn you when it could not contact the bank overnight. Also, it is very difficult to use the check lineup processes. For some reason, I cannot get the check printing to line up properly and the tools they give do not work well.

• Publié le 10/09/2019
Kaitlen C.
Bookkeeper/Payroll Associate
  • Publié le 01/08/2019

"Our Cloud Accounting Software of Choice"

Commentaires: The freedom that QBO provides you is amazing. I recently moved to BC from Ontario and was able to keep my job because our firm uses QBO. If we had been on desktop for our clients, I would't have been able to keep my job and would have had to find work elsewhere. My boss is about to work remotely from her cottage for the month of August because she CAN! How many people do you know can say that?

Avantages: I find QBO to be super user friendly. I love that they have a training program so you can become basic and advanced certified. We make everyone in the office do the certification program, but nothing beats user experience. QBO is the first cloud-based accounting software I was introduced to, and I find it fabulous. I even recommended it to my parents for their business instead of their custom desktop-based software and they are going to move to it at the end of August.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the banking feeds have a hard time staying connected which can be very frustrating. It's not Quickbook's fault for this - it's the banks. But it is still frustrating at times when you lose a connection and have to call up your client to re-enter their details. Thank goodness for screen-sharing! Their customer support has lovely people, but they are not always knowledge in the ways they should be. A lot of the times, we already know the issue that we are experiencing and need to speak to someone high-level to be able to resolve the issue. There should be an advanced call center to be able to speak to extememly well-versed people that know QBO in and out.

• Publié le 01/08/2019
Dane J.
Owner/Operator
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/07/2019

"Quickbooks Online is Robust Software"

Commentaires: Overall, QBO is wonderful software for bookkeepers, accountants, and small business owners. It is arguably the most powerful and robust software on the market, and is priced fairly well. Its integrations with other pieces of software and/or websites that small business owners use is second-to-none, and I am glad Intuit continues to work on that area. I would only say that support's knowledge of their own product is incredibly limited in my experience, and they need to stick by their pricing instead of releasing a few new features every year that have marginal actual use and claiming they need to raise prices because of them.

Avantages: I love QBO - their software just works! I own a bookkeeping firm and nearly all of our clients use QBO. Nearly all bookkeeping activities can be completed, including accounts payable/receivable, financial statements, journal entries, bank reconciliations, sales tax, and even payroll. I find our clients want us to use QBO and they are eager to learn it. Along those lines, it is an easy piece of software to teach someone how to use, but still packs many robust features.

Inconvénients: Two items: 1) The Intuit QBO customer service needs work, and lots of it. I have only web-chatted with them on three occasions, and on all three occasions, I solved the problem myself before the support agent could find a solution. A company as big as Intuit should know that their support agents need to be MORE knowledgeable than the end-user. In my experience, this is rarely the case. Possibly more training is necessary? 2) Intuit keeps raising monthly subscription prices on their QBO products. In using them for just about five years now, I have gone through five price increases/changes for their QBO Essentials and QBO Plus products, and an additional two on Intuit/Quickbooks Payroll (their payroll increases actually caused me to switch to another provider). Watch your e-mail for notifications diligently.

• Publié le 02/07/2019
Cornelius H.
Managing Member
  • Publié le 02/05/2019

"Buyer Beware"

Commentaires: The online version is a decent product but I am sure there are other online accounting software packages that provide the same or much more. Dealing with the online accountant customer service department is a total waste of time. Their management team seems to be concerned with their numbers more than customer appreciation. Terrrrrible! My advice: "Buyer beware!"

Avantages: The ability to assign classes in creating rules for the electronic bank transaction imports. The desktop version does not offer that function. It's sad because I know that if the QuickBooks Online software code writers can create that functionality in the online version, then they certainly should be able to create that functionality for the desktop versions which most subscribers have been using for decades now.

Inconvénients: The unexpected price hikes on your account without formal notification or fair warning. Quickbooks has probably been the worst software vendor in that they always find a way to raise your rates by using creative and deceptive means such as switching online account holders and their client accounts to the Advanced Online version as a trial run without the account holders authorization. They leave the burden on the account holder to cancel the Advanced version trail for each of their online client accounts, which most account holders are not even aware that their clients have been switched. Terrrrrible! I'm sure there are laws that prohibit this type of deceptive behavior. Currently I am switching most of my clients back to the desktop versions until I can find an alternative Accounting software that my clients and I can appreciate.

• Publié le 02/05/2019