Avis clients sur QuickBooks Online

4,1 /5
  • Service client
    3,9 /5

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Online

Automated Online Banking télécharge les transactions depuis votre banque ou votre carte de crédit directement dans votre entreprise QuickBooks Online.

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Online

4 353 avis affichés

Tosif V.
Human resource manager
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2020

"QUICKBOOKS for INVOICING"

Commentaires: Overall quickbooks is a good tool for small business to track expenses, invoice customers and track the invoices received. You can even email and customize invoices right from the software.

Avantages: Quicksbooks is a great software for the small busineess. It allows for invoicing customers in an easy way. If you are out of the limit for the invoices, you can make a small purchase and make it online and can access it from anywhere and everywhere from the tablet, pc or phone. It is a real easy way for tracking the invoices and marking them paid with accounts receivable. It also allows for digital time card where you can record the employees time of in and out. Great software and easy to learn.

Inconvénients: The things you want to consider improving the software is it should give easy ways for tracking the accounts paid and invoices paid by the customer. Everything else looks pretty decent.

• Publié le 09/10/2020
Joshua M.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"It's The Standard, But Not Because It's The Best"

Commentaires: Overall, we still use it because it's the best option for our accountant and it integrates well with our business management software. However, if another stable option presented itself with a similar feature set but providing a better client experience I would absolutely consider moving to another product.

Avantages: The biggest pro of Quickbooks is that your accountant is going to be very familiar with it. The second biggest pro is that it's probably going to be integrated with whatever software you use to manage your business.

Inconvénients: The software can be quite "buggy" at times, adjusting options randomly with no explanation. Not only this, but it can be difficult to get certain features to even work. For example, the T-Sheets integrations never exported our employee information over, which defeated the purpose of using T-Sheets versus another time tracker. Neither the Quickbooks nor T-Sheets customer support could ever find out why this was not working. On the subject of Quickbooks customer support, they don't seem to be very well educated in the software itself. The times I've had to contact them, they were not very helpful and didn't seem to have any more knowledge of the product than I had.

• Publié le 09/02/2021
Jasmine G.
Bookkeeper
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 15/10/2019

"Complicated"

Commentaires: Overall I would say QuickBooks is more of a software made for people who don't know much about accounting. In that sense I would say it is very user friendly for those people. However when you put an accountant in front of this software my first questions were: "Where is accounts payable?" "Where is accounts receivable?" "Where is the general ledger?" These things just aren't marked that way. My first confusion was entering in invoices. Now usually this would be an expense but if you enter it in as an expense in QB it's really accounts receivable and you'll have to enter it in as a bill. Also one of the most confusing parts is keeping up with daily reports. Now I do understand that not every type of business needs to be doing this but in the hospitality business this is a requirement. This software makes it very easy to skip past a day and do other days and it will constantly change the "number" you had named the previous day. I find this slightly annoying and confusing. Sometimes I just don't remember what day I am on or what day I am missing simply because I can skip forward days (which can be nice). My overall opinion is slightly indifferent I would honestly rather only work with M3 only because QB runs slow. I think if it ran more smoothly I think I wouldn't mind working with it but it gives me a headache of how long stuff needs to load and get errors because it can't load all my properties at once.

Avantages: What I liked most about this software was that you can connect the bank account to the property. This way it makes managing money and bank recons so much easier and faster. I also enjoy that I can easily delete and edit invoices or journal entries. This is sometimes a con as well. It all depends on if you know you won't accidentally click on something you shouldn't. I also like that I can easily enter in invoices and other things just by clicking on the + button.

Inconvénients: My least favorite thing about this software is that the longer it is up the slower it gets for me. I am not sure if this is just my problem but we do also use M3 (another accounting system) and it never slows down for me no matter how long it is up for or what I'm doing. Of course it will take some time to load your first selection but runs super smoothly after. I am very disappointed at how slow this software runs for me. I am also not a huge fan of the layout of invoices and checks written. Looks slightly disorganized in my view.

envoyé par Intuit le 16/10/2019

Hi, Jasmine. Thanks so much for your detailed review. Simplifying and allowing you to manage accounting tasks all in one place is our top priority. It's great to hear you found this to be true of QuickBooks! If you ever need an extra hand, we invite you to check out the Community. Here, you'll find a variety of how-to articles, and can even post your own questions to receive advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members (https://community.intuit.com/). Additionally, to resolve any lag issues, we recommend the following article (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1771586).

Cheering you to continued success!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 15/10/2019
Jimmy M.
Business Manager
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/06/2019

"I'm happily married to QuickBooks"

Commentaires: I think the future is digital and it's time that we all dropped our fear and start keeping our records online. It’s very possible that your hard disk could crash but Quickbooks will still be there storing your records. I recommend Quick books to small and medium-sized companies.

Avantages: Before I began using QuickBooks, my biggest fear was that we were going to entrust a cloud with our money. Personally, I was hesitant for a long time and so was my company. But after that, we decided to take a leap of faith and use QuickBooks. We’ve been happily married to this software ever after. So here is why I like QuickBooks It’s invoicing feature is amazing. The feature automatically invoices our customers and brilliantly matches the invoices to the customers. Quickbooks takes payments, bills and compiles reports for everything And while Quickbooks is doing this, everyone on the accounting team accesses it with ease.

Inconvénients: Quickbooks crashes a lot and limits access to a few number of people. That's why I don't recommend it to big firms.

envoyé par Intuit le 03/07/2019

Hi Jimmy. We're so glad you decided to give QuickBooks a chance. It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying it for your business needs. Storing data on cloud storage can be daunting which is why security is our top priority. More information on how we protect your data can be found here: https://security.intuit.com/index.php

The great part of our online product is the variety of subscriptions offered that can be used by different sized companies. We recently introduced a new level called QuickBooks Online Advanced (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/whats-new/quickbooks-online-advanced-growing-with-and-for-our-customers/) which allows up to 25 users and has new features to help run a larger company.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and welcome to the QuickBooks family!

Jen, The QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 29/06/2019
Brian S.
Family Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/01/2021

"Quickbooks Online Review"

Avantages: Quickbooks Online is very easy to use and at an affordable price point for many small and non-profit businesses. Since it is cloud-based, I can access it from any computer, at home or the office. It is sleek and easy to find what I'm looking.

Inconvénients: Since it is a cloud-based software, it is dependent on a reliable internet connection. It is also missing some reporting features compared to the full desktop version of quickbooks.

• Publié le 05/01/2021
Stacey H.
Principal/Manager
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"QuickBooks Online is the way to go!"

Commentaires: Great. I personally do not want to and try not to take on any new clients unless they are already using or are at least willing to use Online QuickBooks.

Avantages: Easy to use. Love that it is cloud-based and can login from anywhere. I love that myself and my team can all be working in the same company file at the same time from wherever we are. Also my favorite feature which probably saves hours of time per month is the bank feed feature.

Inconvénients: QuickBooks online features are always trying to be smart which if you are not careful can be matched and entered incorrectly resulting in reporting that is not exactly correct. However as long as you are careful and understand what the software is doing then you can save tons of time.

• Publié le 23/11/2020
Harlan E.
Practice Administrator
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2020

"Manage your financial well being!"

Commentaires: Running a medicall practice is difficult enough, Quickbooks all our practice to not have to worry about keeping track of our income or expenses. In addition we dont have to worry about data integrity either!

Avantages: The fact that QuickBooks online offers an online version of its products is very important to the maintaining of data integrity. With Quickbooks keeping the back ups in the cloud I can be anywhere where their is an internet connection to pay bills, collect money or even reconcile my bank account.

Inconvénients: The one thin that is bothersome is that this software is expensive. But if you want the best you must be prepared to pay for it!

envoyé par Intuit le 21/11/2020

Thank you for leaving this kind review, Harlan. We're thrilled to hear that QuickBooks has made such a positive impact on you and your business. Wishing you continued success and great health during this difficult time! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

• Publié le 20/11/2020
Mary C.
bookkeeper/owner
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/01/2021

"Have used Quickbooks for years."

Commentaires: We recently signed up for automated taxes and tax forms. It's free with the package we use. It makes your 941 tax payments automatically and also files your quarterly and annual forms. So easy!!

Avantages: This software covers it all. From accounts payable, receivable and payroll. You can also attach invoices, which makes my life paper free!

Inconvénients: Although change is necessary, sometimes the changes the software makes just makes the already known processes a little different. This changes the work flow. There is a feedback feature, that I'm not sure how well it works or how much the information is weighed out. I think the software can be a bit pricey.

• Publié le 28/01/2021
Matthew A.
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 21/01/2021

"Easy to use across platforms"

Commentaires: For a standard, fairly straightforward business like mine, QB is an easy answer to which accounting software I chose to use.

Avantages: QuickBooks is the industry standard, and it's easy to use on a laptop or mobile device. Finding answers to your questions is pretty simple, either through their integrated help section or through online forums...enough people use it that the forums usually help you find an answer to your question, no matter how obscure. It easily connects to your external bank accounts, credit cards, and mobile payment services like PayPal, too. As a publisher, I use a CRM that integrates easily with QuickBooks. I handle invoicing and payments through my CRM, and with the click of a button, everything is sent to my QB account. Makes it very seamless and easy.

Inconvénients: The transaction rates are a little higher than I would like, so I don't use QB for processing credit card payments. Other than that, for my needs as a small publisher, it fits the bill.

• Publié le 21/01/2021
Marissa S.
Secretary/Treasurer
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/01/2021

"It’s made my life and workload so much easier!"

Commentaires: It makes my workload so much easier. I only work 2x a week so the amount of entering adds up. With the old software, it was a nightmare getting everything entered. Now with just assigning what has been automatically entered, it makes the workload easier and saves me a time during reconciliation periods.

Avantages: I love the ease of this product. I love that it can be synced to the bank account and then you just assign where it goes rather than manually entering in everything. I love that you can access information easily through the app too.

Inconvénients: The app gives a “receipt capture” option. This would be a great option but when you take the picture, you can’t assign what card it is for and what account it should be assigned to. I’m actually unsure where the pictures go too. This needs improvement.

• Publié le 27/01/2021
Benedict L.
CEO & Chief Psychologist
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/11/2020

"Being a user of QBO since 2009..."

Avantages: It is easy to use and intuitive user interface.
I have to say that since 2009, there have been great improvements to the interface, and bank integrations are now available.

Inconvénients: For the price point, there are many other similar software that you can get much better value for what you are paying. The bank syncing option while is good, is very clunky and takes too much time and gets dropped off very often. To be fair, it may be the bank systems but it is annoying as a user. There is also very limited options in customizing the template of your documents such as invoices, payment vouchers, receipts. As the world transits to online payments, the least QBO can offer is to allow the option to add QR code of your own respective bank on the Invoice to make payment easier for clients. But this feature is not available on QBO

• Publié le 29/11/2020
Kristen C.
Society Curator
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/12/2020

"A little outdated, but still reliable software workhorse"

Commentaires: There's not much I can say in addition to what I've said in the above sections. I've been using QuickBooks for around 10 years, both for my own business as well as when working for other small businesses in the past, and it's been both a joy and a pain in the butt at times. Overall, I'd still highly recommend QuickBooks as the go-to software for most businesses, because it's just so versatile and has a lot of great features. However, I'd highly recommend watching a few videos or even taking a class or two before using some of the more complex features. Otherwise, you're bound to make one small mistake that acts like a parasitic vine, weaving and entangling its way into the rest of your account features, and becoming a bit of pain to unravel.

Avantages: Because QuickBooks has been around for so long, there are tons of resources for information regarding how to use the software most effectively, and how to troubleshoot particularly strange issues that may arise. I appreciate that QuickBooks can be used for a business of almost any size, whether you're running a small business from home, or a multi-million dollar per year construction company. There are plenty of options for things like inventory management, accounts payable/receivable, billing/invoicing, tax scheduling, etc. The options are nearly endless, and (most) of them are reasonable easy to figure out with a little experience and know-how.

Inconvénients: Because QuickBooks was created so long ago, some of their features continually fall behind the times. They're always just one step behind technological innovation, and their software isn't always the most user-friendly. I think it may be a symptom of the software being designed by tax-minded individuals, who tend to think wildly differently from the majority of people who are going to use this software. Some of the features are difficult to find or use, the user-interface is a bit clunky, the software can be a bit slow at times, and there's a steep learning curve for some of the more advanced features.

• Publié le 07/12/2020
Julianna B.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/11/2020

"QuickBooks Great for General Operations"

Commentaires: We are able to keep a live time view of the company's financials every day. Even when we cut vendor checks and are waiting for them to be cashed, our QB's bank already shows our actual available bank amount with the amounts already deducted. This way we know what we have to spend elsewhere without worrying if there is enough to cover other reoccurring expenses.

Avantages: The ease of adding vendors and customers is great. Once you iron out the how to of the invoice templates they can be very useful to switch what is needed on each invoice per customer. The general ledger allows you to copy previous transactions which is useful for reoccurring transactions such as Payroll or loan payments. All you have to do is edit the date and transaction amounts (if yours change ie. Interest and principal amounts) and save. It keeps you from having to re-select accounts each time which is a huge time saver. Reports are useful such as PNL, Balance Sheet, AP and AR. It allows you to see where you may need to break out different accounts or where some can be combined for a better financial company overview.

Inconvénients: We did expierence an isolated incident where we printed checks but the system did not record the money paid for each vendor. But still marked the invoices selected for each vendor as paid. It took some time to figure out that was the issue, which was a bit frustrating. I had to go back into every vendor and invoice to reapply the amount paid so our AP and business bank account were accurate again. Not sure why this occured but as I said it happened once and we were able to iron it out. I also would say under FILE and Forms it would be nice to have this under reports so there is one place to print out what you want. The forms section is very small and a bit confusing on the descriptions of what your looking to print. For example if I want to print a list of all the checks or invoices that I just paid/printed checks for...I always forget exactly where to go. Same for if I need to print a complete list of invoices paid on a check for a vendor as it was to long to print on the check reference voucher. I always have to play around to remember where I got it the first time.

• Publié le 21/11/2020
Charlee C.
Owner/Instructor
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 08/10/2020

"Thorough, organized bookkeeping software with plenty of features"

Commentaires: Overall, Quickbooks has been very valuable to my business, easy to use for both clients and myself, and organized in terms of layout and use. However, I wish the fees charged for processing payments were lower.

Avantages: For my business, I send monthly invoices, so Quickbooks' invoicing feature and the ability to accept all kinds of payments is a must for my business. I find the invoices simple to create, and they look professional and attractive on the customer's end. I also like that I am able to customize the invoice template easily so that I can modify how it appears to the customer. My clients have not had any problems paying through Quickbooks' invoices, and most of them actually prefer to pay this way rather than through other methods such as cash or checks. I like that I am able to select or deselect payment methods for each individual customer. Quickbooks' system has simplified my payment process and my clients are satisfied. I use the Quickbooks Online feature of adding my accountant to my account for no additional cost, and I like this feature because if I have any problems or questions, I don't have to try to explain in detail each concern; instead, my accountant can just log into my account and view any discrepancies herself. This has been a lifesaver on multiple occasions. Another feature I like is the ease of use with categorizing bank transactions and expenses. Quickbooks suggests categories and automatically matches most transactions that it estimates are paid invoices. They are correct the majority of the time, and this makes matching payments to invoices a breeze. I also like the records that Quickbooks makes, such as records that show my profit and loss by month.

Inconvénients: While Quickbooks is very critical to my business and makes bookkeeping easy for me, I do find the payment processing fees a bit expensive. I suppose the fees are on par with other payment processing systems; however, at the end of the month, it is a bit surprising to see how quickly all of the individual payment fees add up on top of the $25 I pay each month to have Quickbooks Online. My complaint about this software would definitely be the fees associated with payments my customers make through Quickbooks.

• Publié le 08/10/2020
Lisa N.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/09/2020

"QBO helps me to manage"

Commentaires: My overall experience with the software has been overhwelmingly positive. I can use it to bill clients, attach timesheets, run payroll, connect to the bank and reconcile, and also connect the credit card to the system. It's been really handy.

Avantages: I like the fact that payroll is integrated, I love the automated reporting (saves me having to remember to send reports), I like that you can upload documents to it, that you can now send in / attach receipts to it, and that you can do quite detailed reporting and drill down on numbers easily, that you can lock the records to stop people going back in and changing anything by mistake, and that reports can be by classes, so you can monitor spending and income by 'class' / project. I like the reporting functionality and the ease of use.

Inconvénients: I'd like the receipt capturing software to be a bit better (its basic at the moment, but I'm sure it'll improve as it was only a feature added this year), I don't like the fact that although my paypal links, (I have multi currency within paypal) and this doesn't seem to reflect well within the software.

• Publié le 20/09/2020
Taylor M.
Treasurer
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/09/2020

"Overall a great choice for nonprofits"

Commentaires: Overall I am very pleased by my experience with QBO. While I struggled with initial implementation, it has very much streamlined financial management once I figured out how to more efficiently utilize the software. The flexibility of using QBO through my browser of software download is an immensely important feature that I cannot overstate - since my position is volunteer/unpaid, if I ever leave the organization they cannot be tied to a software downloaded on my personal laptop. Plus its just nice to know that I have access anywhere I need, regardless.

Avantages: QBO has made it so much easier to stay on top of finances for the nonprofit I work with. It's so nice to add bills for reimbursement of expenses to stay on top of when the expense occurred as well as when the reimbursement check was written vs deposited. Automatic linking to my bank account and to paypal is a lifesaver. I don't know what I would do without locations or being able to use classes for fund reporting/functional expenses.

Inconvénients: There was definitely a steep learning curve, and I've just had to accept that some of the transactions I was doing when I first started weren't done in the most 'ideal' way. I'm adding historical finances for 8 years and struggling with handling inventory in particular, since I'm both trying to keep up with current purchases/sales and build the historical financial statements. While the QBO online forum is generally helpful for troubleshooting issues, sometimes I run into features that just aren't available on QBO and only on QuickBooks desktop which is incredibly frustrating when I know how useful it would be.

• Publié le 12/09/2020