Avis clients sur Patriot Accounting

par Patriot Software

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Patriot Accounting

Un système de comptabilité simple pour les propriétaires de petites entreprises. Créez des factures et payez un nombre illimité de fournisseurs. Importez des transactions bancaires, etc.

En savoir plus sur Patriot Accounting

99 avis affichés

Lucy G.
Partner
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/03/2020

"Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input"

Commentaires: Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Avantages: We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Inconvénients: Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

• Publié le 23/03/2020
Jonathan R.
  • Publié le 03/02/2020

"Patriot Accounting"

Commentaires: Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Avantages: The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

Inconvénients: As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

• Publié le 03/02/2020
Melissa S.
  • Publié le 16/09/2020

"Best payroll and invoicing software!"

Commentaires: I love it! Super easy and responsive customer support

Avantages: Everything in one place and I had no idea what I was doing. Patriot made it easy.

Inconvénients: I wish the reporting feature had more export to excel functions for filing my commercial liability, NC101 ESC form and employee wages for Child support reports as well as other government support employees need info supplied by employers. When I run a report for a customer it would be nice to be able to save that or export. I would love to customize and save the customization of emails mailed within Patriot invoicing.

Claire R.
  • Publié le 28/01/2020

"Patriot accounting and payroll software"

Commentaires: Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Avantages: Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

Inconvénients: One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

• Publié le 28/01/2020
Dj W.
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/09/2020

"Perfect for Tracking 1099 Subcontractor Payments"

Commentaires: Fantastic. Their customer support - whether on the phone or through the chat feature - is top notch. Very responsive, friendly and knowledgeable people.

Avantages: Patriot Accounting is the best tool I've used for tracking 1099 subcontractor payments throughout the year and producing the necessary end of year forms for tax filings.

Inconvénients: I only use the quick pay features and reporting in the accounting software

Brianna P.
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/02/2020

"Patriot Payroll"

Commentaires: This is cost-effective and sold spending a lot of money on Payroll services which is always necessary if you can get away from when running a small business!

Avantages: Everything is clear and polished on this user-friendly Payroll service!

Inconvénients: Nothing because the very first time I was able to learn about this through my associate who also showed me how to set up the free trial and from there I went on and bought the service!

• Publié le 17/02/2020
Senior Financial Analyst
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/03/2020

"User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support"

Commentaires: In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Avantages: This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Inconvénients: I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

• Publié le 07/03/2020
Carl M.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/02/2020

"Does everything I need"

Avantages: The software will automatically correct you if you make an entry that doesn't balance. Very user friendly. The layout is great and the reports are insightful.

Inconvénients: If I didn't have a business degree and taken a few accounting classes it would probably have been tough to get started. Making journal entries more than two lines and knowing which categories to use would be difficult with no prior experience. I struggled for a couple months trying to remember what I had learned from accounting 101 back in College.

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Yessenia C.
Secretary
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 06/08/2020

"Easy to use and Affordable"

Commentaires: this software is so affordable and easy to use. I have payroll with patriot and now the accounting .
i would record my transactions but i read the blogs and i was intrigue and i am glad to select this software and signed up with it . i even called my brother and share how this software helps you keep track of the business

Avantages: The journal entry how it syncs my bank statement and i am able categorize the account .
Creating Invoice .
Keeping track of my business revenue .

Inconvénients: Patriot needs an update to fuction on the phone.

• Publié le 06/08/2020
Brian F.
  • Publié le 15/04/2020

"Great Customer Service"

Avantages: Very easy to use, always able to find what I am needing and their customer service great. Easy and fast online chat service.

Inconvénients: There isn't much to say, I am happy with the software.

• Publié le 15/04/2020
Jeff C.
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/09/2020

"Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done"

Commentaires: Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

Avantages: We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

Inconvénients: It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

Darrell W.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/09/2020

"Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss"

Commentaires: It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

Avantages: The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Inconvénients: Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Tracy G.
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

"Good"

Commentaires: Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Avantages: Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

Inconvénients: I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Paulina N.
Medical Technologist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 30/04/2018

"It is a user-friendly cloud-based accounting system for small business owners and accountants."

Commentaires: What I liked about it that it was quick and easy to use. The software did all the accounting jobs such as bill pay, paid contractors and vendors accurately, tracked the payments, and generated reports. It is great that it is available in the form of application.

Avantages: This software is very easy to use. It allows to track customer invoices, pay bills, print forms and pay vendors. It also integrates with other Patriot products, such as Patriot payroll. One of the awesome features allows users to create default prices for products and services and specify the sales tax rate. In addition there is also a view of unpaid invoices and record payments from customers. In the report section users can track account balances, view balance sheets, profit and loss statements, vendor payments and more. This system is available in the form of application as well which is great, you can access your data from anywhere anytime.

Inconvénients: I experience some problems at the beginning with setting up the system, however, there are videos available for trouble shooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and responsive.

• Publié le 30/04/2018
Tim O.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/09/2020

"Great product, great service & great value!"

Commentaires: No problems and Patriot makes accounting/payroll a breeze!

Avantages: It's ease of use and support when needed that explain things in simple, non computer person language!

Inconvénients: What is there not to like! Great product and service...when i need help they are there!

David K.
OWNER
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 07/02/2018

"PATRIOT ACCOUNTING HAS MADE MY LIFE EASIER!"

Commentaires: HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

Avantages: BEFORE I WAS PAYING AN ACCOUNTANT ALOT PER MONTH NOW I'M PAYING UNDER
SOME AMOUNT PER MONTH. VERY AFFORDABLE!
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST I'VE SEEN OF ANY OTHER PROGRAMS I USE FOR MY BUSINESS.
EASE OF USE, IT TOOK ME VERY LITTLE TIME TO LEARN THIS PROGRAM. IF IT DID HAS A QUESTION I RECEIVED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE HELP VIA PHONE, WITH VERY LITTLE WAITING TIME.
LOVE THIS PROGRAM AND RECOMMEND TO TO ANY SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

Inconvénients: HAD TROUBLE WITH ACCEPTING MY CARD FOR DIRECT PAYMENTS. OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE NO CONS WITH THIS PROGRAM.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 07/02/2018
Nichole D.
Executive Director
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

"WE LOVE PATRIOT"

Commentaires: We switched from QuickBooks to Patriot in May, and we are SO HAPPY we made the switch! Patriot is able to do everything that QuickBooks can, but for a much more reasonable price. Patriot also does a lot of things automatically that you would have to manually enter for QuickBooks. Patriot has made my job a lot easier!

Avantages: Automatic features (i.e. transaction rules), clean design, free of clutter! Also, LOVE Patriot's customer service! <3

Inconvénients: I was emailing Patriot support about this - but we would really appreciate the ability to send invoices to customers and charge their credit card (instead of having the customer fill it out). We have customers that we charge every month and would love to be able to do that through Patriot, we're currently using mHelpDesk

David F.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/08/2019

"Real accounting with good support"

Commentaires: More detailed accounting and I don't get so many questiona from my accountant about "why did you record the transaction that way"

Avantages: Lower Price and has many more feature that I could word with

Inconvénients: Takes a bit you get use to when switching from less functional accounting systems

envoyé par Patriot Software le 06/09/2019

Thanks for the great review David! We are thrilled to offer small business owners the option to enter transactions as cash basis, then give reports to their accountants as accrual basis with a click of a button. (Our customers' accountants are thrilled too!)

• Publié le 13/08/2019
David B.
Treasurer
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

"All-around GREAT!"

Commentaires: Excellent documentation. Knowledgeable and responsive customer support.

Avantages: The programming team listens to my suggestions. They effectively add more features and functionality that improves its usefulness.

Inconvénients: I don't find anything to dislike. I can imagine either some more flexible reporting or additional reports, but I find reporting adequate as it is.

April A.
Dressage Trainer, Owner
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/09/2020

"Patriot has been great for my small business!"

Commentaires: I have been very pleased with my experience with Patriot, and have already recommended to my friends.

Avantages: I love the ease of use, and customer service, especially for someone who isn’t an accountant!

Inconvénients: There isn’t anything to dislike, I just had to learn my way around the software.

• Publié le 21/09/2020
Terry K.
Principal
  • Publié le 17/08/2015

"Easy to Use, Reasonable, with Good Support"

Commentaires: I'm glad I found Patriot Software. I own a small business and was using a local CPA for my payroll, which occurs every other week. Many checks were cut for employees on Friday payday using estimates for their taxes and net. It was always a concern on Monday or Tuesday each week when I'd send in employee hours to my CPA that I'd have them by Friday morning so I could cut checks for my staff. After six or eight months worrying about how to pay my staff, I decided I'd just use Abra HR and Payroll as I did for years when I was the only employee on my payroll. I contacted an Abra reseller to upgrade my license and couldn't believe how expensive it would be. That brought me to Patriot. For a few bucks each month, I can run my payroll from anywhere I can get on the internet. Its easy to use and available night and day. Like any software it has a few little quirks, but none that make me want to stop using it. Overall, its excellent, accessible, and easy enough to use once you figure out how you want things to work. I've told my CPA about it, and now he is recommending Patriot to many of his small business clients with good feedback as well. Good job, Patriot, and thank you.

envoyé par Patriot Software le 17/08/2015

Thanks for the great review Terry. We are happy you found value in our software. We enjoy serving you, and are looking forward to having many more years doing so!

• Publié le 17/08/2015
Marchello P.
OWNER

"DISAPPOINTED"

Avantages: SET UP WAS EASY, DOWNHILL AFTER THAT.
PERHAPS IT IS ACTUALLY EASIER THAN I AM EXPECTING, AND NOT GIVING IT A CHANCE.

Inconvénients: PERHAPS I DID NOT SETUP CORRECTLY, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ANY TRANSACTION I DO IS LIKE PERFORMING JOURNAL ENTRIES ONLY, I AM USED TO QUICKBOOKS, VERY EASY AND INTUITIVE, PATRIOT NOT SO MUCH,
EXAMPLE IS ADDING ACCOUNTS ON THE FLY IN THE MIDDLE OF TRANSACTIONS, INSTEAD OF CANCELLING TRANSACTION, AND CREATING THE ACCOUNT, THEN START OVER WITH THE TRANSACTION

Denise S.
Accounting Mgr
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/09/2020

"The accounting system I have used for the price"

Commentaires: So far it has been a great system to access either on my computer or phone

Avantages: It was easy to set up and since not a big company did not need all the bells and whistle that cost a fortune to have and not use.

Inconvénients: I wish the invoice numbers would print on the attachment that I print to send with my checks

James G.
Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 13/09/2018

"Easy Basic Payroll"

Avantages: This payroll software was easy to setup with use of tutorials and begin using swiftly. The price is cheap and has all the basic functions you need to run simple payroll, and you can cancel at any time with no obligation. For an extra fee, the software will also file all mandatory forms for you with the correct government agencies by their deadlines.

Inconvénients: It can be a hassle to make changes to payroll if you make a mistake when you originally run it, which can in turn compromise the bottom line on your government payroll forms. It is just simpler for me to file the tax forms myself, but not everyone knows how to do that.

envoyé par Patriot Software le 18/09/2018

Thanks for the great review James. Just to clarify, you can easily void payrolls in the software without worrying about your 941 submissions IF the payrolls are changed before the quarter closes and payroll tax filings are submitted. Of course, if payrolls are changed after Patriot Software files, amended returns will need to be submitted, which we are happy to do for our full service payroll customers.

• Publié le 13/09/2018
Paul G.
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/09/2020

"Great value, Excellent Convenience"

Avantages: I love that Patriot Software calculates and reports all my payroll tax information. As a small business owner, I don't have time for all the busywork that used to come with payroll and taxes. I had tried QB for payroll and never could make it work.

Inconvénients: My business is small, so Patriot Software covers all my needs.