Pretty good overall

Publié le 23/01/2018
Brandon A.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: bad the time I've saved building my schedule is astronomical. Everything is just so easy to move around. After I put some projections in, I can see plainly how much money i'm wasting on labor and where I'm understaffed. Also, when I used to build my schedules, I would get complaints from employees all the time about how I scheduled them on a day they wanted off or outside of their availability or too little or too many hours or whatever the case may be. Now I get hardly any and when I do, I can say "well did you give me your availability?" The answer is always no and then it's their responsibility to solve it

Avantages: The administrative side of the software is pretty intuitive, but advanced enough to really customize. I have not had a lot of time to play around with the other features just yet, but the scheduler is top notch. I especially like being able to make a template with unassigned employees. Every week I just drag and drop my crucial shifts to the people that can fit them and then build my schedule from there. Really the schedule building feature is just fantastic overall. I must have saved at least 6 hours of time every week since I started using Jolt if not more. Having availability and time off requests laid out over the scheduler is so nice. I employ a lot of college students whose availability can change weekly. Them having the ability to change their availability on the fly is incredibly useful for me. I used to compare my schedule to hand written notes and an availability spreadsheet. I couldn't imagine going back. Last thing I have to add is the customer service from Jolt is top notch. And I mean REALLY great. They set me up with a personal representative of which I have all contact information I need to contact at anytime directly. Every time I send an email to Jolt, it is answered almost immediately. If I bring up a question they don't have an answer for, the make an effort to find it and always get back to me. My rep Johnathan is like the friendliest guy I've ever talked to. The Customer service of this company is reason enough to purchase the software.

Inconvénients: The fact that it is browser based. I don't care how fast your connection is, sometimes it's going to lag. Also, what's with needing an iPad for half the features?. What if I want someone to be able to see everyone on the schedule, but not change the schedule? And by far the most annoying thing is the Jolt Lite app. It's not intuitive so I end up putting availability in myself for employees that can't figure it out. The interface of the app looks pretty bare. Like a webpage from the late 90's. When I get a push notification, it would be nice if the app opened up to whatever it is I need to approve/deny instead of the default page I set, or the last page I was on. And availability is set as "unavailable to work?" It should really be changed to when the employee is available to work, or call it "Unavailability" or something, it's just confusing.

A New Era for Business

Publié le 31/08/2016
Marie W.
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Jolt for the Food Industry. It is straight forward and easy to use. I publish my schedule, manage requests, set lists, and manage people. I am also able to send announcements and track my labor goals. I use it daily and it has become my main use for most things.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to pick up on. I was capable of teaching myself with ease. I love the schedule and how employees can create a prefered avaiability as well as request off and swap shifts with others at my approval. It informs me immediately when someone makes a request, and I am able to set it so employees have to give x days prior notice for their request as well as a reason. I also enjoy the variety of options I have for creating my checklists. They can be as thorough as I want and notify me when I want. My employees also find Jolt easy to use. Most of them figure it out on there own and have had no problems using it. I also use their Jolt printer system, which is extremely useful and honestly could not have been created any better. The stickers do not leave residue! The support is also great. Theyre always open to ideas and tend to be very fast pace when assisting you. I love how willing they are to expand in new features/ideas. There are many other benefits to Jolt, but I have listed the big ones I discovered using.

Inconvénients: My one con is the text notifications recieved from Jolt. You can set so that is a checklist is overdue, out of range, etc, you can be notified via text. This is a great thing; however, the texts can be overwhelming in the sense of how it is formated. It could be because I own an Android and not an Apple device (which is what I understand it is mainly used with), but my text notifications get broken up instead of being all in one. I have seen my co worker use her iphone with it, and her notifications are all in one. With that said, I have noticed they have been improving it.

Great Experience

Publié le 19/01/2017
Nicole P.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was approached by Jolt to try their product. No other locations from my company have tried this company so I had no comparisons or reviews. After checking around, the price made it worth the investment. Once we received the product it has changed our process in a positive way. The main features we use include the List, Labels, and Schedule. We were using hand written labels before Jolt because other company labeling equipment was too expensive. With our past hand written labels faced issues with labels falling off, unable to read the hand writing, and the employees did not do a great job looking for items that expired. With Jolt the labels stick to the container very well, is has the expiration written on the label making it more simple for my employees, and there's no question about date or time.
We were using paper copies for our multiple list (Typically 6-8 list per day) List would disappear, become dirty, or just not be completed. Jolt has made this task more simple with the added feature of a log book making communication easier to all of the employees. This has reduced our usage of paper, toner, and extending the life of the drum for our printer. I can easily access all list and review a date, time, and employee that completed the list. This helps cut down on my time used for performance reviews.
The scheduling section has also been great. Employees can use a free app from their phone to view schedule and submit request. Creating schedules is easier and more time efficient. The only option I would like added would to be able to view the schedule and my request side by side before I approve the request. With the current process I have to look at the request and then go to the schedule to see if I am able to accommodate the request. I do have 35-40 employees with a majority those being college students with school schedules and personal request to try to work with.

Avantages: How it has helped the store become more efficient.

Inconvénients: I need labels I can adjust or have available for Raw Chicken to have all the information required by headquarters on one label.

Jolt Software Review

Publié le 05/04/2017
Corder P.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using Jolt at my restaurant now for around 2 years. We love the customization options that Jolt includes, how easy it is to use, and how much more neat and organized our restaurant looks since we began using Jolt. Jolt has allowed us to toss out our old paper checklists and gave us checklists on tablets. Having our checklists and information all in one place made our checklists easier to access and has given our restaurant a more professional environment. We have also watched the productivity of our team rise as a result of using Jolt in the restaurant. We also use this software to create and send out our weekly shift schedule to the whole team. The mobile app then allows team members to request shift trades when needed straight through the app itself. Then, once a shift trade request has been submitted, the manager of that shift can then approve or deny the shift trade right on the app. This saves time, and is a great deal less effort than having to make phone calls all day to find someone to cover a shift. Myself, as well as my team, highly recommend this software to anyone or any company in need of a game changer. This software will be the tool that helps you and your team get to the next level.

Avantages: Easy of Use, Customization, Features, Scheduling, Mobile App, Labels, Checklists and Information in Central Location

Inconvénients: Goal setting not built in. App sometimes does not read (connect to) printer on the first attempt.

Jolt has revolutionised the operational aspects of our business.

Publié le 18/09/2017
Matthew M.
Services et installations de loisirs, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: - Increased efficiency
- Accountability
- Tangible statistics on operational performance
- Ability to compare site performance
- Notifications when important tasks aren't completed
- Improved communication with team
- Ability to support management team without being on site
- Flexibility to easily change operations
- Autonomy for management team to create their own lists to improve the running of the stores
- Complete visibility of the operations in the business
- Streamlined scheduling

Avantages: Prior to Jolt, two of the biggest frustrations in our business were time spent on scheduling and finding out that simple operational tasks had not been completed. Jolt has solved both of these issues. The employee app with functionality to set availability, request shift swaps and holidays has streamlined the whole scheduling process and freed up important management man-hours. The lists functionality is invaluable and has revolutionised the operational aspect of the business. Being able to create tasks ranging from daily cleaning right up to annual audits has allowed us to pre-plan the whole year knowing that nothing will be forgotten. The notifications and review section has created accountability that would not be possible without this software. I never imagined we would have such control and visibility of the day to day running of the business.

Inconvénients: I believe a few tweaks could be made to the time clock and scheduling and I would love to see an area specifically made for inductions and training.

Great Tool!

Publié le 16/02/2017
Caprinia A.
Restaurants, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using Jolt in our restaurant for about a month. The setup took a little bit of time, but once that was complete, the use of it is great! I love how modular it is. Even within the same company there can be little differences between locations. This software realizes that. The options available make it functional for any paper list, form, etc. Not to mention that every action is time/date stamped! It is great to know when things are actually getting done. I also really appreciate the "real-time" view that I have into my operations even when I am not physically there given the push notifications and range alerts that I have set up. We have been able to mitigate a few situations that weren't being highlighted given our previous methods of data collection and were being overlooked. The price is right where I would expect it to be. The value is great for the product, service, and online information.

Avantages: I like that this helps eliminate the paper in the store and requiring the manager's to "proof" every little part when they are busy managing the shift. Time-stamps are wonderful. The modular ability of being able to build what you need is great. Setting up pushes for the lists and forms at specific times is a great tool to help keep the team on track daily. I appreciate the notifications that I can create for any form. We haven't yet utilized the point system, but our team is excited to use it in contests. I anticipate it will be a great motivational tool.

Inconvénients: The build-out for getting it functional was time consuming. I did not have any templates to work from. If I had those, it would have been much more streamlined, but would still require an investment of time.

Very functional, Easy to Use and a great tool for communication

Publié le 21/03/2018
Sabrina B.
Senior HR/Training/Inventory Director
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love that I am able to customize it for my restaurants needs. We have a lot of information and to be able to have one platform to trickle that information down is easy. From the lists, to labels and bulk imports, it is very easy to use. I also really love their customer service as they are always willing to answer any question I have, big or small and they really value feedback from "in the trenches" and strive to provide us the functionality we crave in this platform. I help establish this platform for several restaurants and file sharing and information is so easy in regards on how to build it, share it and import it.

Inconvénients: Honestly, nothing. Every time it seems to get close to being "outdated" or not as easy to use, they ask for a call so they can help walk you through an update. They ask for feedback and listen so most of our needs are met and are done so in a timely manner. They make me feel like our restaurant is the only one they work with however I know they take feedback from many many restaurants and it helps to know everyone's concerns and voices are heard.

Love it for our food trucks & catering operations

Publié le 21/03/2017
Danielle M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Jolt to manage the operations for our food trucks and catering services. Since we are totally mobile and often have many events occurring simultaneously, the Lists feature allows for greater oversight and accountability when it's impossible to be everywhere at one time. Jolt has greatly improved the communication between everyone in our team by utilizing the Announcements features. I love that information can be instantly sent out to our staff, we can verify that they read the information, and, most importantly, that they understand the information by requiring quick quizzes based on the topics covered. Moving away from traditional pen and paper checklists and cumbersome communications binders has been overwhelmingly embraced by everyone. We have also seen a reduction in our food waste by utilizing the Date Code Labels. Marking our food items with a clearly readable expiration date has greatly improved our "first in, first out" practices. Additionally, stamping each prepped item with the name of the staff member who prepared it has forced greater accountability that all food items are prepared correctly (and allows management to address individually anyone who needs re-training on preparing a specific item). Lastly, I can't say enough good things about Jolt support. They are extremely responsive and helpful when questions arise, and the application is constantly improving with new features added based on customer requests and feedback. We have used Jolt for a little over a year now, and I wish we had started using it years ago!

Jolt is a NO BRAINER for serious restaurateurs

Publié le 02/03/2017
Jon C.
Franchisee and Area Supervisor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Before Jolt we were using those ancient relics known as paper checklists. Accountability for completing those checklists was a constant battle. We were literally throwing money in the trash when checklist items were missed or ignored. NOT ANYMORE. Not only does Jolt provide superb accountability and reduce pencil-whipping to a bare minimum. The team members love it! Nobody wants to work in a restaurant that's living in the past with outdated paper checklists. Their are too many great features within Jolt to rave about every single one of them. (and they constantly add new features and functionality.) But I can tell you that we save WAY more money than the minimal cost of this program. Productivity is up, accountability is up, cleanliness is up, morale is up and profits are up! The product date labeling feature in Jolt is worth the cost on its own. Do yourself a favor and take the time for a demo on the program and see for yourself. If you aren't on Jolt, chances are your competitors are and you do NOT want them to have this competitive over you. I just can't say enough about how much I love Jolt!

Avantages: The ability to measure our success or failure and the ability to hold people accountable down to the minute and second an item was completed.

Inconvénients: You will "nerd out" and want to do nothing but write Jolt checklists all day long.

Jolt Zebra printer

Publié le 06/09/2016
Taran E.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using our new printer for Jolt and I LOVE IT! I really love the fact that every item prepped now is labeled with who prepped it, when they did so, and the EXACT time of expiration. The fact that it uses the internal clock to time stamp items is amazing. This keeps everyone honest. There is no fudging times or dates to extend foods shelf life.
The ease of use is incredible. I mean there is not much more to say on that. It took us a couple of tries to figure out the best way to label our items received from Sysco but then a simple answer occurred to me. Before even starting to put up the truck, simply read the invoice and print ALL labels needed and it is a breeze! After that more specific labels can be made using the custom label. We use it to mark the weights of our meats so now daily inventory is a snap. No more trying to decipher messy handwriting. I have even gone so far as to use it to label items for caterings to give things a more professional look.
I do wish that custom labels could be saved for repeat use. That is maybe my only complaint about this printer. I keep it in my office to save it from the wear and tear of daily kitchen activities. It is an extremely helpful device that has streamlined our labeling and made it much more effective as well. Having this now and using it all day every day, I hate to think of life without it.

Avantages: Ease of use. Pictures and date stamps that keep employees honest. training new employees is a breeze.

Inconvénients: Lack of ability to personalize to individual locations needs or preferances

Not quite perfect but support is excellent and they take on board suggestions for changes

Publié le 05/01/2018
Denise G.
Support client

Avantages: The scheduling side is excellent. Easy to use from both our employees point of view and payroll. Great record keeping.
The list creation is sometimes a little confusing but support is always quick to respond and very helpful. The lists are a great tool for staff and we have found that being able to adjust them as needed to get the best result from the staff members actually responsible for completing the lists is pretty easy. We supply and sell food onsite to our guests which brings with it all sorts of food hygiene expectations from local government and a large amount of record keeping for this. The lists we have developed allow us to complete all requirements on Jolt with easy access when needing to audit the results. All staff find completing them easy. Auditing the correct completion of the lists by staff is also simple. This leads to higher compliance and can also be used as a performance tool with staff management.

Everything in One Place

Publié le 14/03/2017
Tyler M.
Operations Services
Restaurants, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We now have 40 locations using Jolt for our daily checklists and logs. It is great having quick access to any list or food safety log in a matter of seconds. It has improved our team's accountability in getting the necessary details completed accurately on a daily basis. Not only does it help set the restaurant up for success in serving our customers, the Health Department also appreciates our electronic temperature logs!
Some features I would like to see improve are capabilities within the way lists can be setup, such as conditional formatting and multiple items under a parent item. I would also like to see more customization around notifications. The notifications are one of the best features of Jolt! The goods news is, the Jolt team is very receptive to feedback and always tries to make client's ideas come to life.
Overall, I would highly recommend Jolt to any restaurant looking to streamline their systems and eliminate all of the paper and clip boards!

Avantages: The lists capabilities are currently the biggest benefit to us, but we have also started testing the Zebra printer and scheduling.

Inconvénients: We like the scheduling feature but since it does not integrate with our systems, it's not the best option for us. I would also like to see more customization for the way lists can be configured, such as conditional formatting and more that one measurable under a parent item. More customization surrounding notifications would be helpful as well.

Allows me to successfully operate multiple stores without having to be in every store, every day.

Publié le 06/02/2018
Scott H.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Jolt gives me time back everyday, by allowing me to easily review each checklist from my computer, no matter where I am at. This ensures critical maintenance tasks are being completed on a daily basis, saving both time and money on potential costly repairs. The list feature, helps me confirm temperature logs are being completed, the ice machine is being cleaned routinely, and much, much more. I use the list feature to ensure deposits are being made daily, I can see the deposit receipts stapled to the end of day summary's without having to be at each store. My employees love the labeling machine! The labeling machine saves time and money, by offering a consistent, streamlined labeling process. Receiving orders takes much less time. Previously we were manually filling out labels, which took up to 20-30 minutes, two times a week. With the Jolt labeling we don't have to worry about incorrect dating, or wondering who labeled something. We go through a lot less labels as well.

Inconvénients: I would like to see the schedule linked to the lists. Besides that, Jolt has been a great products and given me back so much time, and less worrying about something getting done.

Streamlined Management Processes

Publié le 24/05/2017
Luke T.
Hospitality Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Cost savings on labels.
Time saving on tasks.
Team is more motivated.
Training is easier with a streamlined process.
Food safety is easier to implement with simple labeling process.

Avantages: Jolt takes your everyday tasks and lets you create checklists that managers and team members can complete while at work.
Team can earn points for each task completed, helping to create motivation.
Jolt food date labels are extremely cost effective (we saved on labels alone after switching from another labeling company).
The wireless printer is awesome! Print from any connected iPad in the store.
We were able to get rid of all the different binders and papers we had and just go with a single iPad in the managers' station.

Inconvénients: I would like to see better development on scoring. I would like to be able to view score in a category (such as cleanliness) and compare this week to the week before or last month to current month. Scoring is a huge opportunity that needs more development! Also, there's no way to "clear" a checklist without checking it off (sometimes leads to someone just checking everything off to clear the list). Once a list is no longer applicable, it would be better to just clear it rather than having to check every item.

JOLT- A fantastic piece of software

Publié le 29/03/2017
Chris B.
Co Founder and Managing Director
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We engaged Jolt to eliminate our daily paper checklists in our franchise business. We had looked at a number of solutions and decided to give Jolt a trial. The software is extremely easy to use from the back end, user friendly on the front end and bug free. We do no have any issues with glitches and it synchronises within seconds with new updates. This means we can update the whole group in a matter of seconds. Staff don't even need to be notified of small changes to lists . We can control duties simply by adding them to a list and as the staff work through they may stumble across a new item. The system ensures accountability by giving each staff member a login. Lists can be reviewed at any time by allocated mangers/higher access. We also use Jolt for all audits. i.e safety, presentation, cleanliness etc. Each store then receives instants feedback and a total score via email automatically. Managers can then look through their weaknesses and work on getting them corrected. Usually this process would take personal from head office to communicate and follow up. I have never written a review as i'm often time poor but this piece of software and support from Jolt is fantastic and worth every cent.

Avantages: It works

Inconvénients: Login could be a touch faster as you need to find your name.

Jolt your business

Publié le 03/04/2017
Ben O.
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using Jolt for around 3 years. I have also encouraged many other to use the product in operating their Quick Service restaurants as I feel it is an amazing operational tool. Prior to using Jolt I was creating my own intranet to manage tasks, projects, employee details, etc. Jolt could fulfill all of these requirements and ran on IOS making hardware implementation simple. I have seen the feature set grow over the years and am confident the product will continue to evolve.

Avantages: IOS (although would be nice to have it run on Android too,) great at tasks / list management.

Inconvénients: Bad UX design both on client and web / back end. Communications (announcements) requires time clock use (i have submitted this several times). Cannot assign tasks to security groups (only allows individuals), reporting on client is rough. A bit better on backend, but still challenging,.

Purchased the Jolt labeler to label in process product, but we are using it for so much more!

Publié le 14/11/2017
Debra V.
Quality Assurance Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Labels for in process and finished products, Very simple to use. Using for scheduling, time clock management, messages, alerts, communication, and accountability of personnel. They need to log in on an ipad to the software, and they can get their tasks right there that were set up for them. Excellent product! We are using this for so much more than what we originally purchased it for.

Avantages: Originally purchased to label in process product. But when we started building labels, we realized we can also make finished product labels and apply them easier. We just used these for the first time for the entire day and couldn't be happier. Great quality and simple. This software has so many features and now our production manager is using this software for our staff. It can be used as a time clock, for messages and alerts, for accountability of workers tasks, personnel scheduling, and much more. We plan to take full advantage of all it can do for us. We seem to find something new every day that this can do for us. For the price, along with the excellent support whenever needed, it is one of the best values I have found in a long time. I cannot recall a time in my career that I have been excited about a labeler!

Inconvénients: I think we will have to use this a bit longer to find something we don't like about this. The one item we changed was that the labeler comes with 1" x 1" labels, which were too small for our use. Our account manager sent us the labels we needed immediately.

A must-have for a service based industry

Publié le 29/04/2019
Sharon M.
Divertissement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have opening procedure lists, closing lists, cleaning lists, new hire training lists, and even incident forms which automatically send to my insurance agent when they're filled out. This product is vital to any small business.

Avantages: Accountability! Ask your employee, "hey did you clean the bathroom like I asked?" they'll say yes every time. Give them a Jolt list asking them to take a photo of a clean bathroom and sign off that they completed it and you'll be amazed at the results. I apply points to each check list item and give out prizes to the top point earners each month. Now my employees are accountable for their actions and rewarded for a job well done. Bonus: New hires have a thorough guideline of how to complete regular talks by walking through a check list.

Inconvénients: The ability to bulk-change lists could be more user friendly. Right now the process can be quite tedious if you're like me and have long lists that need editing.

Pretty good for the cost.

Publié le 04/09/2019
Traci K.
Chief Administrative Officer
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I am happy with the experience. There are some options that I would like to have added, but it is saving me some time.

Avantages: The cost and the function that allows team members to edit their own punches. Huge time saver for me.

Inconvénients: I would like to see integration of Paid Time Off / Vacation hours. We have a set schedule in our clinic, so the scheduling function is a little cumbersome. I understand this approach for restaurants or other types of businesses, but the ability to track / enter Paid time off would be very helpful. I also would like the report option to be different. I would like a report that gave daily, weekly and pay period totals per employee. I have to manually adjust the excel sheet to figure overtime hours.

A Step Above the Rest

Publié le 15/01/2017
Cade V.
Regional Director
Hôtellerie, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: To start off, Jolt has become a major part of our daily operations since we decided to partner with them. From the extensive amount of checklists, to the sheer number of daily users, Jolt has been able to deliver a user friendly and efficient experience to our staff. Support from the Jolt team is amazing, as they help guide you through your initial training and ongoing training as you continue to learn the functionality of their system. You will be amazed at how many applications you can now use Jolt for. They are truly with you every step of the way. If you are in search of an operations software platform, you have found your answer! Jolt is perfect for the job! We have been able to operate with increased safety and our park leadership has been able to more effectively and efficiently perform their duties.

Avantages: The user interface is very user friendly. We are able to adapt almost any tool from Jolt and find a way to apply it into our current procedures. They staff has become more efficient at their duties, and we know that the feedback provided is secure and accurate.

Inconvénients: Nothing!

Great scheduling software

Publié le 22/08/2019
Michael S.
Beverage Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use and add new employees and locations

Avantages: Ease of use, ability to make multiple job codes for the same employee, ability to make lists for specific job codes or employees

Inconvénients: Have to publish the schedule before being able to print it, can't sort the schedule by job position

Super useful with room to grow

Publié le 02/07/2019
Collin R.
Divertissement, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a family fun center, so we have a large variety of tasks for employees to accomplish. Jolt helps make these tasks clear to employees and helps us managers follow up if tasks aren't completed well. The software has a ton of potential, but you can tell the company is still figuring out how to keep the apps running properly across different platforms. There are also some strangely missing features that you might think should be obvious in this kind of program.

Avantages: I love being able to create custom lists to fit all kinds of purposes. Having employees log in and earn points is cool too. It's nice to look back and see who did what.

Inconvénients: The app can get extremely slow. There are extra features in their Jolt 2 app, but it is a buggy mess that crashes to the point of not being usable. There isn't a good way to leave comments on items without flagging the item as something that needs to be addressed and cleared.

Jolt Employee Task Management Review

Publié le 15/08/2018
Director of Operations
Restaurants, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Jolt has solved problems with productivity and food safety. It is simple to label products and improve our stores efficiency with daily checklists that the team has to complete.

Avantages: Jolt's label maker feature has changed the culture of our restaurant from a time consuming and not done all the time task of labeling products, to having a quick and efficient way to track our products and who is preparing them. Another benefit is customizable checklists that ensures you don't have to micromanage the business and allows you to put more in your teams hands.

Inconvénients: The scheduling concept is good but difficult to integrate into our current payroll and clock-in system.

Jolt Review

Publié le 04/04/2017
Caitlyn P.
Center Manager
Divertissement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The support staff has been beyond amazing in supporting our company's first few months on Jolt. She is extremely helpful and doesn't mind walking us through various process multiple times. Jolt is great because of how much it offers, and how many functions you can use it for. However, although she has gone through and helped us out immensely and spent a lot of time getting us started, this system is not easy to use right away. Most functions have so many steps and options that it becomes confusing and overwhelming. I would like Jolt more if it was more user friendly. Overall the product is great, I would like it more if it didn't take so long to figure out and didn't have so many complex options.

Avantages: It is a one stop shop for many business needs. Jolt offers so many different functions that make streamlining everything easy.

Inconvénients: This software is more complex and difficult to navigate than any software we have ever used. I don't care for how the scheduling is set up. For example, if we want to change one person's shift, you must first unlock the schedule, change the persons shift, and then publish the schedule again, which notifies every single employee every single time someone else's schedule gets changed. On when to work, all you have to do is click on that person's shift, change it, and once you hit save only they receive the notification.

Jolt transforms our workforce into an efficient well-oiled, agile machine

Publié le 01/02/2018
Aaron R.
Co-Founder
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Massive operational efficiency.

Avantages: Jolt has given us visibility into our day-to-day operations. It allows us to see where we exceed and where we fall short. Jolt provides the mechanism for operational efficiencies which can't be achieved with paper checklists. We love that we can organize every day in advance and ensure we're in compliance with food safety practices using checklists, food labels, and temperature probes. Jolt is our future manual for franchisees to perform their day-to-day operations.

Inconvénients: Bluetooth label printers don't always connect but this is more of a hardware issue than Jolt's issue.