En savoir plus sur Airtable

Airtable est une base de données accessible par tout le monde offrant une interface de feuille de calcul épurée.

En savoir plus sur Airtable

It is easy to understand, configure, and use. Customer service is great.

The UI is still slightly complicated, and I had a lot of trouble finding documentation on linked fields.

Airtable - Notes

Airtable a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1.311 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Airtable ?

Filtrer les avis (1.311)

Kim T.
Kim T.
CEO (Canada)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

La caverne alibaba des modèles gratuit

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : La gestion de projet ressemble davantage à une véritable expérience de création qu’à un processus monotone et ennuyeux. À mon avis, Airtable est l'outil idéal pour gérer vos projets de marketing ou de conception graphique.

Interface utilisateur visuellement attrayante Systèmes de suivi des tâches flexibles Beaucoup de modèles de projets à choisir

Potentiellement déroutant sans instructions Autorisations utilisateur limitées Interface Anglais seulement

Vasilis S.
Vasilis S.
Owner (Grèce)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

A good organizer.

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : That's the one app I am using all day. Restrictions, everywhere, as it's a kind of pseudo-database, but something like an improved excell sheet with database in it.
Its my preferred app because of the easy fast way to organize my work.
Sharing tables with colaborators may be tricky because charge may come higher than you thought.

This is the case, when I can only tell cons, however I am using Airtable every day, organizing all my business with it. It's not a powerful database like Caspio for example, there are lots of things don't work as should. BUT it's a handy, internet based database, allowing you to easy create views, and see information sorted, to hide fields ot group by a field it's probably the best way in my opinion, you can view the information the way its most productive for you. check boxes, multi-select or single select fields, autonumbering and a range of colors you can use to see information , easy way to introduce colaboration with "Make" - ex- Integromat , and Zapier and Jotforms and more makes Airtable a handy tool. I would not give 5 starts to any of its features. And still is the application I use everyday to plan my jobwork.

Deduplication fields. Guys, please: I need to deduplicate all lines, pressing one button. Why can't you include the option 'dedup all' - on my own risk and I have to do it one-by-one and ask me if i agree? And the 'merge option' is buggy. Automations are buggy. It's a feature supposed to run javascript code, that's not exactly working here. Also, to combine tables and fields, as they say it's handy but doing many things here one by one, and can't press to apply some rule to all , is really missing. However, if you do small tasks, it's probably the best app.

Sarah S.
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

The Google Sheet of your dreams

4 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : There is a slight learning curve, but I found Airtable to be really customizable to your unique needs and also your unique perspective on how to use the software. Being able to change the views a zillion different ways and filter accordingly makes it easy for anyone on our team to jump in, find the information they need and organize their own work in a way that makes the most sense to them.

I love that Airtable largely functions (at least visually) like an Excel doc, which so many of us use to organize ideas and plan projects in a grid form. It maintains that structure but seriously levels up what you can do with the information you put in it.

There have been times when I did miss the simplicity of a Google Sheet/Excel in organizing my information, like being able to merge cells or intersect certain columns/rows visually, but not by the data itself. I wish there was an option that could give you an Airtable view that functioned like a flat excel doc if you needed it to.

Rebekah H.
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

For the right company it would work

3 le mois dernier Nouveau

I think it was fairly easy to figure how to use most of the templates or features. I think it’s good for very straightforward tasks.

For teams or companies wanting more dynamic use Like ours I don’t think it was a good fit. We needed more robust tooling (no fault of Airtables). I wouldn’t recommend the project/task tracking features

Miles T.
Self (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Airtable is our daily driver and trusted data keeper

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall Airtable is a great product that we will continue to use because the alternative, competitive products simply do not have the feature set, and are even more difficult to learn. We find that with Airtable we can be as productive as possible in a reasonable amount of time, and feel secure that our data is safe.

Airtable, once learned, is simple to use for data collection, data management, and reporting. We like being able to build custom forms, quickly, to add data to records and it makes our employee's jobs easier. The mobile features are strong and allow us to get work done on the road by phone, and we feel like our data is safe and accessible.

Airtable has a learning curve for admin and users. Not to say this is Airtable's fault, but to say Airtble is "plug and play" would be false. This learning curve has proven time consuming and creates delays when onboarding new employees who's strength is not data management platforms.

Data Analytics Manager (Philippines)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Powerful and flexible collaboration tool

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, Airtable has given us a flexible collaboration tool which allowed us to work more efficiently, both internally, and externally with our various stakeholders.

I like how easy it is to switch between a tabular view and a kanban view for the same data. We always needed an easy visual tool (kanban) for our workflow but also needed a tabular view for an overall look of our work. Airtable seamlessly combines these two along with other features.

The dashboarding feature is quite new and is still a bit limited. The row limitation is a little too low.

Pius E.
Founder (Ouganda)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Airtable

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I love Airtable. I can't leave it for any other alternative out there, free and whatnot. Our data is easily accessible, trackable and so much easier to manage and manipulate with real-time impact.
Airtable functions smoothly within our workflows, it's easy to manage, and is highly scalable. We love it.

Automations! Automating workflows is very important for my business because we are very few and manage a huge customer base. This takes a lot off our plates and we can focus more on the tasks we can't automate. Workflows such as weekly digests, where we send a different message to customers in different views, with specific data respective to each group. For us, automation is the real deal!

I can't really complain about Airtable's shortcomings to be really honest. But I guess that's just me. However, one problem I assume new users face though is the realization that they still need a lot of their Excel and spreadsheet skills here with Airtable formulas. It is not as friendly in that department to inexperienced users. I suppose that could be a con for new users not proficient with Excel sheets or spreadsheets in general.

Alex M.
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Replaced multiple excel spreadsheets!!!

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have all my information in one place, I am able to consolidate work and pick up where I left off even if I didn't save or I change devices or locations. I can customize lists to exactly what I need in seconds.

I used to have all separate excel spreadsheets and trying to share or update the information in real time across different locations or with different people was hard, Airtable makes it so easy. I make a change and it is done across all workspaces.

So far I do not have any cons about this software. It is so easy to use and has tons of ways to customize your data and information to exactly what you need.

Sabrina A.
Director (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Extremely flexible, generally intuitive organising software

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Using Airtable has really helped me manage all sorts of things in a flexible, helpful way and I look forward to growing into more and more of its functionality.

It’s very instinctive to learn and has a lot of opportunities to tailor how you look at and present information, from different views with grid, gallery, kan ban and other options to charts, reports and forms. There’s also a lot of scope for integration and automations. It’s software that’s easy to start free and then grow into more use the more it can pay for itself.

You can’t use it when you have no internet access. You can’t add occasional or partial collaborators to a paid-for workspace without paying the full user cost for them, though there are other ways to bring in or share certain information, even with a free account.

Digital Marketing Specialist (Lettonie)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

My go to for monthly social media content planning

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Airtable has become my hands down favorite when it comes to monthly content planning. Coming from previously using Google Sheets, Airtable does a similar job, just 100 times easier. You can set up the cells as you want to, add visuals, dates, comments, channels etc. in few clicks. Never have I ever done whole plan for a month so fast.

Some sidebars make the plan hard to read if it has many columns, you have to scroll a lot.

Owner (Thaïlande)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Great excel/googlesheet alternative

5 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Great customer service.

gallery, database, integration, filter.

APIs. rollup/look up function are more complicated compared to stackby.

Jay L.
Jay L.
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Quite possibly the most valuable piece of software that I've ever used.

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I use airtable to keep track of everything in my work and personal lives. It has huge advantages over classic spreadsheets (many more features) and is a great, user friendly way to allow regular non-technical people to create complex databases without them even realizing it. I try everything on the web and I've used numerous spreadsheet, database and app builders and Airtable blows all of them out of the water and so far out of the water that they are no longer visible.

Airtable's flexibility to be configured and used for almost anything in the universe that you'd like to track is the best thing about this app.

Almost unheard of these days, but I'd like to see real-time support via chat or phone. Email just doesn't work for me.

Molly B.
Photographer (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2-10 employés

Longtime Airtable User

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I hands down would not be able to track my incoming flow of client work without Airtable. It was a final solution to a really big problem. It's easy on the eyes and easy to compartmentalize my project workflow.

The simplest form of using Airtable is still so much better than using Excel Spreadsheets. Airtable is fairly easy to use, however, does take a bit of time to learn about so many of the features it has to offer. I could probably apply more time in learning how it could further benefit the way I use it every day in my business.

I do find there are SO MANY great features, it might be nice to have an onboarding specialist... heck I've been such a long-time user maybe they have this. Their customer support is top-notch and quick to respond to any requests.

Steve T.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Literally Use It For Everything - And LOVE It!

5 il y a 8 mois

I own 3 different businesses, an instrument manufacturing business, marketing agency, and automotive wheel repair business - very different I know haha. Airtable is completely vital for every single one AND for all the clients I manage in there as well on top of personal use. I literally use Airtable for everything from lead management to production management and tracking to home projects. Here are a few key things I love, 1. How easy it is to use. I can create a custom database/spreadsheet/whatever so incredibly fast even on my phone! 2. The capability of Airtable is amazing. The fact that I can use it for a simple to do list with some more advanced ability all the way to tracking inventory for thousands of items, building quotes, tracking where different drum kits are in the production process and what still needs to be done or ordered then creating a purchase order from that all within 1 table - for FREE - is absolutely amazing to me. 3. The referral credits and program is awesome! 4. Collaboration is very easy and I love how you can have a conversation with the team even on each record. it makes creating new advertising campaigns or taking with my team about a specific drum kit etc. so easy. 5. It updates everywhere so fast so I can keep tabs on my different teams in real time and see if they need anything. I can't say enough good things about Airtable.

The only con for me is the price. Once you move to paid forms its not expensive at first but once you add team members and add more bases it can get out of hand very fast. I have been able to run everything for free for years but I do wish we could utilize things like their app market or different colors etc. but I just cant justify the price.

Colin D.
Colin D.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

A robust, flexible tool for organizing just about anything

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have built web-based apps to manage content for membership sites in the past, and first explored Airtable as a way to shorten and simplify the development process. This was a real success. I found it easy and quick to set up equivalent databases, storing content that could be customized on the fly for individual users, and controlling availability of assets by subscription level, by embedding views of an Airtable base on my own site. I have also used Airtable to build apps for managing simple manufacturing and order fulfillment workflows, and for agricultural herd and asset management. Airtable makes it far simpler and faster to set up a productive app than by building and coding a custom solution.

I found it very easy to get started building useful bases. There are a lot of features and the possibilities are almost limitless, but the basics are fairly easy to understand, and very flexible, so once you get used to the way the tools work you can modify things and build out your bases quickly. A key feature is the library of example bases. You can install a clone of any of them into your own account and use it as a starting point for your own project, or just explore how it's built to learn how everything works. I really appreciate how easy it is to move existing data into Airtable bases, and to export them. Again, very flexible. I find the app quite intuitive, and the help docs are excellent when questions come up. It's a huge time saver when compared to what would be required to build a database and web app interface from scratch.

I haven't find much to dislike. Early on I did hit the limits for the number of records available in a free account, but since it's free it's not really a complaint, just a limitation to be aware of. I have found it a bit challenging to set up some more complex field relationships, for example calculations based on summaries of grouped records, but the newer add on functionalities allowing scripted manipulation of data in fields and conditional operations make it possible to do just about anything you can think of, so if you're ready for a paid account you can find a way to do most anything.

Ibrahim L.
Ibrahim L.
Sales & Marketing Manger (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Best Database for a Non-Coder

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love Airtable because I am able to build simple but useful custom programs and databases while knowing basically zero code. Although there are really key features that stop Airtable just short of perfect, it is still leagues better than a normal spreadsheet for sure.

Airtable has the power and functionality of a database but is as easy to use as a spreadsheet! As someone who sells software (saas), Airtable allowed me to essentially create programs for my clients even though I do not code. Airtable sets the new gold standard for what a spreadsheet should be able to do. i cannot go back to a normal spreadsheet now.

There are a few critical features you'll run into that stop this software from being perfect unfortunately. It's a shame too because they seem very obviously needed and demanded; things like having storage space increase option past premium plan limit, writing formula across cells from multiple tables instead of just the same table, etc. I have hope these things will be part of the development roadmap soon though.

Bryn H.
Post Production Coordinator (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 10.000+ employés

A Near-Perfect Collaboration Tool, No Wobble to This Table

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Task and project management with a large team of executives, editors, coordinators and supervisors in an 95% Work-From-Home environment.

The visual element of this software really sets itself apart from others. This was an easy transition coming from an entertainment background where most everything was done on note cards. Here's a brief list of the good: - There are multiple views catering to organizational preferences of whichever user is utilizing the software. - Alerts are set up easily and can be automated to limit the amount personal email communication needed. Meaning that when a cell is altered a member of the team can get an instant notification. - Data management is a breeze, attaching files to the Airtable sheet is as simple as drag and drop and allows for multiple people to edit the same documents. -Labels and color coordination help to add order to projects with lots of moving parts. The bottom line is that this software is near-perfect for a team to work collaboratively on a common goal and limits the amount of needless communication that usually drains a companies productivity.

Permissions could be a little cleaner when working in a dual authentication paradigm. The learning curve is pretty steep, rightly so, in that this is a very versatile software with lots of bells and whistles and it would behoove the user to watch some of the Airtable produced learning content.

Alia Y.
Digital marketing mgr (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

Our Content Calendar!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Amazing, I use it everyday. It’s been so helpful!!

Flexibility! I love being able to have a calendar, kanban, timeline, visual gallery all in one. We use this for all our content planning and management. We tried so many solutions and this is what finally worked for us.

It has many features but at times it’s hard to know the best way to build things out, none of the templates for workbases were close enough to build off from. Wish it was easier to link information within different tabs in bases.

Kevin A.
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Once You Start Using Airtable, You'll never use Excel Again!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience has been amazing. I don't see myself ever switching to another type of software again and I for sure am going to upgrade it to use it even more.

Where to even begin! I love how it's the 21st century excel spreadsheet. I can collaborate and keep track of clients and projects all under one document. I also, love how it live updates and the amount of features that airtable could give my company keeps growing. Because it's such a broad type of software I can customize it to exactly my needs and exactly my preferences.

There are some limitations with the advanced features, but that is understandable because the free version (which I use) is already so powerful that I can't believe they are offering it for free.

Sean B.
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

Love the loads of options! Hate the exposure of our content!

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our experience has been great outside the frustration of the exposure of the public view URL. We wouldn't be able to offer this portion of our services to our customers without a much more expensive custom solution. It was pretty intuitive to work with even some of the more advanced aspects of database creation. And the airtable community even gave us some really solid walkthroughs on some much more advanced integration with google drive through the use of integromat. I was pretty impressed with what we could achieve. The support team responded quite kindly from the request to find some code changes that might allow us to remove the external link from the embed views, but they have not actually addressed the issue with a solution.

We came to airtable because we were looking for a solution to index the massive amounts of files in our google drive and make them SEARCHABLE by many different criteria. (We were frustrated that google drive, dropbox, etc did not use real TAGS - and even what they did offer was not searchable by our clients who are not logged in) Airtable blows everything I've found out of the water in terms of types of fields (from URLs to emails to multi-select text options, etc) linked records, dates, etc. And they are all wonderfully searchable and sortable. We also love the ability to link records, create forms, etc. In short- airtable gave us the ONLY solution we could find that also was at a price that was VERY reasonable.

The embeddable PUBLIC view has a major problem for us (and MANY others if you read the forums) We CAME to airtable for this function of being able to give our customers an embedded view (in our website) of our tables. And I'm thrilled that it WORKS WELL. I'd love to give them a bit prettier options to sort and filter. (The functions work GREAT but non-savvy clients might take a while to figure it out) My main complaint - and a complaint of MANY airtable users on the forums - is that the "public view" has both a non-removable branding logo on the bottom of the embed (even in the highest paid tiers) and it ALSO has a non-removable "View larger version" link at the bottom of the embed. If you click the "View larger version" link... it opens up a new browser window and exposes the URL of the public view of the table. So if your content is SUPPOSED to be behind a paywall for your customers... they can now see the URL, copy it, bookmark it, cancel their subscription, and still have access to all of your content. Or they can share that URL with anyone else they want! Airtable has been asked to remove these from the embed window for years. Personally I don't care at all that the logo is there. But we REALLY need to remove the "View larger version" link. We would go with the 3rd party miniExtensions - their portals look GREAT - but unfortunately our platform at Mighty Networks does not accept their iframe embeds. (but it DOES work with airttable iframes!)

Mayank G.
CEO, Founder (Pays-Bas)
Animation, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Airtable enables to keep track of the entire project management process

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Airtable is my favourite project management platform that provide extensive features about project management and covers all our needs during development process.

Airtable connects our team to each other during the project development process and makes it possible to work in syncronization. Project manager can define the roles and the permission of each particular team member in a very flexible way.

Customer support is late to respond to the cases that we have created in support center and pricing plans are not flexible, 4 static pricing plans are not sufficient for this kind of a feature rich platform. User should be able to select the limits in a more flexible way.

Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Creative Services Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 501-1.000 employés

Professional Services Company use Airtable for "Smarketing" (Smart Marketing)

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Our Marketing Team decided to move our overall planning from Excel to Airtable in early 2020. Our main issue with Excel was that it made collaboration difficult and clumsy. We wanted a solution that provided an easy way for our team to plan both our Marketing Calendar as a whole and individual events. Airtable has streamlined both. For our overall Marketing Calendar, Airtable has provided a solution that shows us all our upcoming events, projects, publications, etc. in an easy to visualize calendar. Our team members can add and move events as they are added and expand the records to include more detailed information. We can easily see what each team member is working on and when their projects are due. For our events, Airtable created a single source of truth for speakers, attendees, parties, etc. The ability to store documents such as contracts, PowerPoint documents, etc. within Airtable means that no one is searching their email for related documents. Airtable has saved us both time and effort and made collaboration a breeze.

Airtable has made our Marketing planning efforts smarter. We love how easy it is to collaborate using this software. Each member of our team is able to easily add, update and expand on events and content they are working and everyone has a view of the team's goals as a whole. We also love now expanding and linking records gives us the ability to dive deeper into any one event / piece of content and learn more about the status. Finally, we love how easy it is to report on our activities from a bird's eye view or on a deeper level by exporting any of our tables and sharing with our executive team.

The only con of this software is that we had a bit of learning curve when we got started. We had a few customizations on our old Excel model that we lacked, but we've since been able to get all our functionality back and more. We also struggled a bit with linking records and getting our tables to sort in a way that made the most since for us. Again, we've since solved all these issues and don't miss our old Excel model at all!

Director of Communication (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Completely indispensable for us!

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Despite it's cost and some features we'd still like to see, Airtable is an absolute no-brainer for us. We can track our constituents and their engagement so much more easily than with Excel or a random CRM that doesn't really match our needs. I also have moved most of my content planning, resource banking, quote caching, and attendance taking to Airtable. It's honestly SO multifunctional!

First: It's a database that is actually aesthetically attractive. AND it's easier to use and manipulate than Excel. AND you can custom build what you need, rather than finagling a pre-built CRM for your specific needs. Also all of the different visual ways of looking at the data/records are key.

There are some features that are still lacking. Like the ability to read what's in a cell and do something with that information. It's also quite expensive, especially for a non-profit like us.

Tyler S.
Director of Data and Outcomes (É.-U.)
Philanthropie, 501-1.000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Forget Excel and use AirTable instead!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Airtable is a game changer! Since we can create views on the fly, especially ones that link to our calendars, we're able to track projects really easily, and communicate changes across our entire team. We even started using it to tracking employee training hours, and it's saved us countless hours per week.

Airtable combines really advanced features with and easy to use interface, allowing some members of the team to set up a base, and allow others to maintain/update it. This has allowed us to store complex data, but make it accessible in different views, depending on the business need.

Airtable could be improved with some better formula functions. For example, if you wanted to calculate formulas based on some type of filter, such as an aggregate function, it is very difficult or impossible to do. We usually have to extract the data through their API and then process it for more complex needs.

Shawn J.
Shawn J.
Photographie, 2-10 employés

Great Amalgamation of a Spreadsheet & Database

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I have used AirTable in several areas of my life, but the best example is with a high school program I volunteer with. We have 150 students with 15 advisors, with over 100 data points, in 20 locations. Prior to AirTable, keeping track of everything was a nightmare. Something as simple as trying to contact a student involved either all advisors adding all 150 students into their phone contact list (and update every year) or calling the lead advisor who had to look through a stack of papers to find a number. With AirTable it was as simple as typing in their name and pressing their cell number which automatically dialed them up. I could go on and on about how much AirTable has changed the way I do many aspects of my business and personal life, this was just an example to show how easy it makes things.

The fact that basically all database applications I tried were basically meant for enterprise-level businesses, and generally required a steep learning curve to even set up. I only needed basic database functionality, and to be able to easily edit single or groups of entries. AirTable solved this perfectly. Also, the team over there seem to be constantly adding on new functionality, which I see and realize that could solve problems I did not even realize I had. The best part is just how easy it is to use. I have some people on my team that are far from tech-savvy, and with a quick overview, they were even able to utilize it.

Their forms have a bit to be desired, but that is mostly just the appearance when I send them out. Also when sorting and filtering, it requires 3 or so clicks, when I think they could make it one.