Avis clients sur monday.com

4,6 (2.540) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur monday.com

monday.com est un système d'exploitation sur cloud, où les équipes gèrent leurs projets et leurs tâches quotidiennes, qu'elles soient au bureau, à la maison ou en déplacement.

En savoir plus sur monday.com

Avantages :

I do like how its helps with organization and timelines...alot have to do list but this one integrates deadlines into the display in a way you can visually see it right away.

Inconvénients :

The layout is confusing and hard to follow the chain of events in each task.

monday.com - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,5
Service client
4,5
Fonctionnalités
4,4
Rapport qualité-prix
4,3

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,4/10

monday.com a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2.540 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Filtrer les avis (2.540)

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé monday.com ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (2.540)

Geoffrey M.
Directeur Artistique (La Réunion)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Notre indispensable désormais !

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

La flexibilité. Quoi que vous ayez besoin de mettre en place d'un point de vue organisationnel, Monday le permet, à condition de mettre un peu les mains dans le cambouis.

Inconvénients :

Tellement de possibilité qu'on a tendance à s'y perdre. Heureusement que la documentation est vraiment très bien rédigées ! Je n'ai presque jamais eu à contacter le support !

Dorian L.
CEO (France)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Magique

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

Juste parfait, des automatisations surpuissante pour un gain de temps incroyable. Une personnalisation bluffante avec une interface clair et sexy. Que dire de plus, bravo Monday !

Inconvénients :

Enormément d'option donc peut être un peu dépaysant. Cependant l'UI UX est au top donc on est pas perdu comme sur les autres logiciels CRM.

Esaie S.
Esaie S.
Entrepreneur (Émirats arabes unis)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Très bonne Logiciel 😊

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

Son design est parfais en plus d’être optimisé et avec de génial templates

Inconvénients :

RIEN! Pour moi il est parfait 👍 vous trouveras pas mieux

Utilisateur vérifié
contrôleur qualité (Tunisie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

est un moyen de travail en équipe , en collaboration comme une famille

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : je la trouvez claire, facile et fiable

Avantages :

cette application est une plateforme excellent de suivi.

Inconvénients :

parfois il y a des il y a des problème pendant l'ajout des données dans cette application.

Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Game Developer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 1.001-5.000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A huge assistance in keeping us on track with our job

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : As a group, we're making use of Monday.com. I had no idea what to anticipate, but I was pleasantly surprised right away. You should use this program if you want your team to be able to communicate and keep tabs on their progress. You may set up a "dashboard" for each project, assign individuals to each job, set a due date, and so forth.

Avantages :

Our company made use of Monday.com. I've had a wonderful time with monday.com. Personal and business endeavors alike benefit from my usage of this tool. Using it, I'm able to get things done. Depending on the team's progress, each assignment might be given to one or more persons. It's the go-to tool for getting things done in general since we can do so much more with it.

Inconvénients :

When more than two persons (3+) are involved in a project, a payment plan is required. A larger crew means a higher price tag. If you know how to utilize the tool effectively, taking a plan is in your best interest monday.com.

Shayla B.
Shayla B.
Human Resources Specialist (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Internet, 1.001-5.000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Multiple boards can be created by various groups

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Work orders that have been completed and those that are still in progress can be saved in the system. Council members are able to read updates without having to get regular email updates. Keeping tabs on my immediate team's daily workload and expected workload. Anyone who is suffering and needs more support or time, or who is short on work, may be easily identified.

Avantages :

It's the most user-friendly tracking tool available. Especially when teams are spread out across the globe, updates are almost always instantaneous. works on both Chrome and iOS. The views are simple to grasp and adjust to your own method of working. It's a breeze to get up and running, and it only takes a few minutes to learn and collaborate with your team.

Inconvénients :

The timeline feature, one of the nicest features, is not available in the free edition. Some of the integrations are a tad constrained. If you don't handle your email notifications, you'll be flooded.

Sarah F.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Not a great PM or CRM platform

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience has been negative, as monday.com just isn't easy to use.

Avantages :

My favorite feature of monday.com is the automation. This makes it easy to stay on top of tasks without logging into the platform, however the number of automations you get per month is very limited with the lower tiered plans.

Inconvénients :

I dislike almost everything about this software, but primarily the PM and CRM functions. On the PM side, the platform does not make it easy to create templates for tasks and use them to structure future projects. There is also not capability (that I could find) to update the date on more than one task at a time. It's very tedious to add a project into monday.com and even more tedious to change dates later on. There are some pretty views and pre-made project templates, but for someone with experience in the PM field monday.com feels more like a hinderance than a help. On the CRM side, I was honestly shocked to hear monday.com branded themselves as such. As someone with experience in multiple CRMs, I can see almost nothing on this platform that functions as a CRM. It could be helpful for VERY simple contact management, but that's about it. All of this to say I can tell the monday.com team is trying very hard to make a good product, it just seems like it's trying to do too much and doing none of it well.

Réponse de l'équipe de monday.com

il y a 6 jours

Hey there. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your feedback. We would love to talk further about how monday.com can accomplish those things, so please send us an email to [email protected]!

Dora B.
CMO (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy Project Management

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Monday.com keeps my team organized. It took minimal time to set up and keeps us on track. Two thumbs up!

Avantages :

My team loves Monday.com as it keeps us on the same page with projects and tasks, and helps us present our overall marketing calendar. We use it on a daily basis and it helps me keep my team of 8 organized and efficient.

Inconvénients :

I wish the different boards were integrated a little easier so I could have one board for sales, one for marketing, and then one for my overall calendar I could share with my management team. I'd like to be able to see things from a high level and then be able to drill down but unfortunately, that is not offered.

Justin C.
Justin C.
Sr Embedded Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 501-1.000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Might be better if it was called "Friday"

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Monday.com was pretty good at what they advertise on their basic features, but as you continued to use the software more and more it became obvious that the advanced workflows and requirements are bit underdeveloped. I'll continue to use Monday and continue to push for new features - I know they are trying and growing and constantly evolving, but I'd like to see Monday.com start to enrich the existing value-add tiers that Im already bought into.

Avantages :

I love the ease of use for most of their features. They are pretty fantastic with their Ui and Ux (Cx) and they make "Mondays" somewhat enjoyable because the Monday.com experience gives you something to look forward to (if you like organizing your work/life into neat categories, buckets, and reports).

Inconvénients :

Everyone has the case of the Mondays on Monday while using Monday. Joking aside, this software is pretty great on the surface. It makes a lot of sense for what they are trying to accomplish and they do a great job. They have Ux down. However, I've really struggled with Monday.com in trying to 'grow' beyond their molds and default workflows. They have a lot of enhanced features (plugins, webhooks, triggers, etc) that certainly make integration easier, but as I got further into the weeds with Monday.com their Ux and understanding of advanced needs became more shallow IMO. To link tasks into higher order buckets (think sub tasks -> tasks/stories -> Epics -> Projects) the entire thing kinda works... kinda doesn't. Understand what they are up against tho - they are struggling to build a tool that meets everyone's needs - I get that - and for me, it didn't always measure up in the ways that make it work for my needs. The base/entry paywall package was already kinda more expensive then other free software (or software being offered by my org) but as I kept wanting to do more and more advanced features I found myself having to pay more and more. It became cost prohibitive for me to continue to try to make Monday.com work.

Cody I.
Cody I.
CEO (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Biotechnologie, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Avantages :

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

Inconvénients :

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Aline C.
Aline C.
Co - founder (Chili)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Monday nos facilitó la gestión

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Nos cambió la forma de organizarnos y eso nos permite crecer como empresa.

Avantages :

Es un software super intuitivo y amigable. Permite concentrar y administrar la carga de trabajo por proyectos de manera ágil y rápida. Es dinámico y cada vez agregan nuevas funcionalidades que hacen el trabajo más fácil.

Inconvénients :

Creo que aun hay espacio de obtener mayores personalizaciones, a veces resulta limitante en cuento a armar funciones o agregar nuevos tipos de celda que permitieran realizar más funcionalidades cruzadas. También hay poco espacio en la trazabilidad de la información y que se vaya nutriendo y actualizando mas automáticamente y no manual. Y falta traducir ciertas secciones de automatización, integraciones y otras utilidades que ya posee en español.

Utilisateur vérifié
SDR (Madagascar)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Top project management software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have a amazing experience using monday.com.
I use it both for personal and professional projects. I definitely get stuff done using it.

Avantages :

Super easy to use software. The most important awesome part is that our team can use it both as a web app or on mobile. We can literally update advancement on a project from anywhere. We love it as we can create projects, add team members working on it and add tasks. Each task can be assigned to one or more people and can updated based on where the team is at. We can do so much more, it is the to-go tool to get stuff done in general.

Inconvénients :

Paying plan needs to be taken when more than 2 people (3+) are working together on the same project. The bigger the team, the more expensive it gets. The tool is so useful that in the end, taking a plan is for the better if you know how to efficiently use monday.com

Vo phat M.
Vo phat M.
cook (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

the most comprehensive collaborative tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Monday.com allows us to take control of our projects and never miss anything. Going through emails was not working, and Monday.com is the best option for collaborative work. It works wonders; it is so simple and intuitive and a great companion for improving productivity.

Avantages :

Monday.com makes it easy to organize tasks, keep track of work and see tasks and progress. Its modern and attractive interface is relatively easy to use, although there are so many features that I don't even know how to use them. The best thing about Monday.com is that it is so well organized that there is no excuse for missing something. You can also customize the interface to a large extent. I like the colorful status options and how convenient it is to customize them. I feel in control of the projects and tasks. I cannot not talk about the integration center; it has a large panel of apps, and integrate smoothly with Monday.

Inconvénients :

The amount of features is excellent, but it's also a lot of information to digest. However, there are no drawbacks to this great app that is worth mentioning here.

Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Digital Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Detail Oriented Platform

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, a great option worth investigating!

Avantages :

Our team is looking at this platform because of the detailed ability to customize tools and features within the platform to meet our client's needs.

Inconvénients :

The setup process will be extensive and take a lot of training for our team.

Harel M.
Senior full stack developer (Israël)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Monday - project management aims to simplify

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : As for interacting with the project and its tasks - it's very easy. Set status, assignee, dates, add items , etc. Notifications are great tool to stay on top of things , and my tasks screen is a life saver - you can see all your tasks without scrolling through long items in a project.

Avantages :

The UI is built with simplicity in mind. That means that almost every action is made to be easy and without to jump around many screens. Also, templating projects on Monday is one of the best features that we use to spin up new projects. Notifications are a great tool and you can have desktop notifications instead of mails to reduce clutter in your inbox.

Inconvénients :

Somehow the simple UI is not very intuitive for me. The rows display of items seems a bit off as opposed to the boards display. That also makes the screen seem full of tasks that usually irrelevant for some users.

Mariel R.
Socia Directora (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Gran software, requiere mucho trabajo de implementación, le falta integrarse con otros aplicativos

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : El factor humano es lo más difícil de configurar con Monday, durante la cuarentena por la pandemia pensamos que nos ayudaría muchísimo a controlar mejor los proceso de la agencia, y fue lo contrario. Si el personal no completa sus tareas o le da seguimiento a sus proyectos via Monday porque encuentra que la integración con Gmail u otros aplicativos no es tan intuitiva, dejan de utilizarlo o lo utilizan incorrectamente.

Avantages :

Es sencillo de instalar, crear proyectos y tareas con el equipo es bastante sencillo. La visualización es buena y permite medir la productividad.

Inconvénients :

Implementarlo tecnológicamente es fácil, pero emitir los reportes de productividad por empleado y / o equipo de trabajo nos resultó bastante difícil al grado que dejamos de intentarlo. Los planes están un poco rígidos en lo que respecta a las vistas de proyectos.

Justin L.
Justin L.
Small Business Owner (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Monday.com - Great for 2 -3 People, Expensive for Anything Larger

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, If I really understood the costs upfront, I would have been more hesitant to transfer literally everything to Monday.com. I felt that it was kind of a hidden surprise and not in a good way. However, the project management for 2-3 people was incredible. I was moving at light speed, so much so that I needed to expand to more users. However, money doesn't grow on trees and I was ultimately stifled by the growing cost of each additional user. It definitely helped me organize all of my ideas into neat little boxes that could be expanded and tracked, which really gave me a birds eye view of my business.

Avantages :

At first, I loved Monday.com. The ease of use. The beautiful and simple design. I was enamored by every feature of this tool. Previously, I had notes jumbled on papers, in Apple Notes, and in Microsoft Excel. This was my solution to everything. I was able to transition all of my projects into one, sleek looking interface that inspired me to delve deeper into what was working about my company.

Inconvénients :

After the trial period ended, I realized the prices skyrocketed for adding multiple users. That totally sucked because I already transferred my entire digital life to Monday.com. 1 to 3 people was a do-able price for my small business. However, when I wanted to include 7 or 8 people, it was too cost prohibitive for the income that we were generating. Every penny matters when managing a business and this was the straw that broke the camels back for my utilization of Monday.com

Nils V.
CEO / owner (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

No more spreadsheets!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Monday.com gives us the freedom to build online tools to manage all daily tasks in our business. The versatility makes it our weapon of choice.

Avantages :

Monday.com is like a customizable spreadsheet in the cloud. It's easy to build any project management sheet you need. Projects to work on, time tracking, internal training, you name it. Just add the column (like status, text, numbers, formulas, assigned people, etc.) and create groups that make sense to you. Automations save a lot of time doing repetitive project management tasks.

Inconvénients :

Subitems are still relatively new, so not all features are working properly yet. New features are being released often, but now I have to use regular items to keep track of time spent per employee.

Ricardo D.
Ricardo D.
Business Intelligence Team Lead (Afrique du Sud)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services juridiques, 501-1.000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Monday.com Review

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I use it on a day to day basis mainly for project management and it works extremely well. The automation and integration aspects make it an easy to use system that the team enjoys working with.

Avantages :

It is extremely easy to use and does all the project planning and management grunt work for you. It can also integrate with quite a few systems to automate processes like creating a ticket system for your IT that makes IT more engaging with the end user.

Inconvénients :

The biggest draw back is how you get to allocate users. You have to add in increments of 5 which leads to paying for users that you don't use. There are also some nice features that can only be accesses with a PRO license which is a bit pricey.

Sheila L.
Creator (É.-U.)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Almost perfect!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I loved using Monday.com with my own project management and when I was working on other teams. I can say it is just about perfect for larger teams and large projects. If I was to build a project management system it would be very similar to Monday. Can get over complicated as it gets deeper and deeper. Sometimes things got lost because they were so deep in the project. Having subtasks is important but they need to be managed well or they get lost.

Avantages :

I loved using Monday.com with my own project management and when I was working on other teams. I can say it is just about perfect for larger teams and large projects. If I was to build a project management system it would be very similar to Monday.

Inconvénients :

Can get over complicated as it gets deeper and deeper. Sometimes things got lost because they were so deep in the project. Having subtasks is important but they need to be managed well or they get lost.

Christopher S.
Counsel (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

A Case of the Mondays.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Avantages :

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

Inconvénients :

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Utilisateur vérifié
Director - Partner & Projects (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 10.000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Right Performance and user friendly CRM Tool

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Monday.com is an helpful CRM tool, I find it very useful because of its user friendliness, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.
They do allow a 14 days trail with no credit card required to test the useful functionalities of monday.com
Since it is web based it is easy to use I said lightweight app page.

Avantages :

Monday.com helps team members to analyze task quickly that they need to work on, workflows are based on the collaborative needs across department such as IT management and administrator team to ensures the stage gates are rightly set for an efficient collaboration. The inbuilt Project management tool can adopt the kaban or gantt chart style for those who love project updates on those charts, Especially useful for users who are used to the traditional type of Project management functionality, and the updates bar in real time. The interface is very neat and colorful, there are multiple widgets and apps that we can add in to the page. The best feature that I like is the ease of use to set up a project dashboard and to add the workflow for the communication and notification with tasks that are needed for the project.

Inconvénients :

Monday.com have to bring back their phone support which got stopped due to the pandemic. Non registered users cannot see any data or reports even in view only mode, so managing users info has no value with out getting them registered on monday.com. Have limited software integrations such as slack and even few certain exchange emails.

Melanie S.
Docs Lead (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

Avantages :

Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start. Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

Inconvénients :

The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

Kim D.
Kim D.
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Externalisation/délocalisation, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

I love Monday.com!

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Avantages :

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

Inconvénients :

The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

Mitch G.
Partner (É.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects. Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project. After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Avantages :

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow. The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis. Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Inconvénients :

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday. For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.