Avis clients sur monday.com

• Service client

En savoir plus sur monday.com

monday.com est un Work OS basé sur cloud, où les équipes gèrent leurs projets et leur travail quotidien, qu'elles soient au bureau, à la maison ou en déplacement.

En savoir plus sur monday.com

2 395 avis affichés

Jake K.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2020

"Easy and addicting!"

Commentaires: Monday.com makes productivity addicting! Our small team likes seeing our progress and watching as tasks/"pulses" turn green and complete. It's very flexible and customizable. If you can figure out google sheets, you can figure out Monday. Their support team is also pretty good at answering emails quickly and they are very friendly.

Avantages: - Monday.com is truly flexible and as easy to customize as a google sheet, but with way more power through smart columns, formulas, automations and integrations
- The color coded status column(s) make it easy to see how things are going at a glance and it's addicting to work as a team towards "all greens"! It's like the professional version of "closing the ring" on apple watch or reaching step goals on fitbit.
- The mobile app is almost as powerful as the web version, though I do wish they would bring "info boxes" on pulses to mobile since right now you can't see or edit those :(

Inconvénients: - Monday.com is a bit expensive if you're a small team. I wish they had per user licenses for small teams instead of bundles.
- The My Week feature is nice to show you all of the tasks from all projects that you have due coming up, but I wish Monday.com let you create a "timeline of timelines" similar to Asana portfolios that let you see how all of your projects are progressing and how much (planned) time is left on them before final deadline etc.

• Publié le 27/03/2020
Cole R.
Operations Specialist
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/04/2020

"An Interesting Web-Based Project Management Tool"

Commentaires: Monday.com is a terrific cloud/internet based project management software that keeps our projects moving towards our deadlines. While the user interface is not very intuitive, once you take the time to learn its features and functions, you can truly build management boards that keep your tasks and projects well on track for any deadlines. The software has a treasure chest of functions and features that once learned and understood make Monday.com a novel tool.

Avantages: In an entire company, Monday.com is wonderful because it truly allows each team and department to build entire boards to manage projects, deadlines, and people specific to their team. These boards can remain visible or private to the remainder of the company; controlling which information is shared and when. Additionally, the seemingly endless amount of editable features on a board allow you to make a board that is very custom and specific to you and you teams needs. For example, you are able to track progress, set deadlines, assign projects, add tags, link to other boards, and upload/link to files. Monday.com can also integrate to your email to send you notifications daily or upon being mentioned.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately, Monday.com's greatest con is that it is not user-friendly, intuitive, or straight-forward to learn. Amongst our organization, I have taken the time to learn the software in greater depth than most and I regularly find myself having to assist and educate my colleagues on how to do what they are trying to accomplish. It does not make for a satisfy initial experience and can often discourage first time users. Similarly, when a user does come across an issue or something that they are unable to complete, their customer service and online forum is not very helpful either.

• Publié le 04/04/2020
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/04/2020

"Can't Live Without It"

Commentaires: Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Avantages: I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

Inconvénients: 1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate.
2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

• Publié le 08/04/2020
Jennifer R.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/05/2020

"Great for cross-team alignment and for prioritizing my own very full plate"

Commentaires: Personally I feel far more in control of my workload across projects than before we used it. On a broader scale, it is working extremely well on a project we are doing with a range of internal tasks and functions as well as an external software developer and a separate person for support and testing. Everyone is clear on status and what is supposed to happen next. A third scenario where it has worked well for us is a couple of start-ups we are participating in with a further different set of people.
I enjoy using it and intend to broaden my use of the tool.

Avantages: I really liked that I could make it reflect our business world instead of having to tailor our world to the software as so often happens. I work with a number of different projects, organisations and people, as well as external service providers. It is quick and easy to create different Boards and spaces to best suit a particular project and then share with the relevant people. Unexpectedly, I also found it good to use as a library for references and info on different projects . Many teams may prefer using Slack or other team tools for that. I guess it depends on the size and complexity of your operation, and also what habits are already in place. Monday has interfaces for Slack and other tools but i have not tried them. I also like that you can use Monday for repeatable processes and light workflows, as well as projects and task management. The tutorials and info available help make it easy to see how to get the most our of the software. The phone interface is easy to use and makes it simple to keep tabs on what is happening, or add tasks and updates on the move.

Inconvénients: One thing I did not like is that as soon as you go over the number of invited guests permitted for your package, they commence a process to automatically upgrade you to a more expensive one. At least they do warn you so we were able to tidy up on guests and cancel the additional cost upgrade before it occurred. But I would far rather get a warning or error message when trying to add the guest that crosses the limit.

envoyé par monday le 04/05/2020

Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review! To start, we're happy to hear that you liked using the platform for different things including, referencing projects as well as managing projects. We're glad you were able to utilize our features for repetitive tasks as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the auto-upgrade upon exceeding users. We've recently changed the flow of this so that more notice is given. If you're experiencing an issue with it still, we'd be happy to help! Just let us know :)

• Publié le 02/05/2020
Ben K.
Strategic Account Executive
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2020

"Never miss a beat!"

Commentaires: Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

Avantages: The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

Inconvénients: The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

envoyé par monday le 12/05/2020

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

• Publié le 07/05/2020
Adir R.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2020

"A robust project management tool for every need"

Commentaires: Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Avantages: Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Inconvénients: First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

envoyé par monday le 10/07/2020

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

• Publié le 07/07/2020
Lead Quality Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/09/2020

"One of the best management software"

Commentaires: Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

Avantages: First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure.
You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

Inconvénients: There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

• Publié le 23/09/2020
Jeff E.
ERP Software Implementation Specialist
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/09/2020

"Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used"

Commentaires: I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Avantages: Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Inconvénients: The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

• Publié le 29/09/2020
Mitch G.
Partner
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2020

"Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined"

Commentaires: We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects. Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project. After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Avantages: Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow. The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis. Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Inconvénients: Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday. For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

• Publié le 09/10/2020
Karen D.
Director of Marketing
Construction, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/11/2020

"Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money"

Commentaires: Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Avantages: Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

Inconvénients: You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

• Publié le 18/11/2020
Kim D.
Executive Director
Externalisation/délocalisation, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2020

"I love Monday.com!"

Commentaires: Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Avantages: Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

Inconvénients: The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

• Publié le 10/12/2020
Caitlin K.
Reservations Manager
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/01/2021

"Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks"

Commentaires: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

Avantages: I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Inconvénients: I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

• Publié le 05/01/2021
Ezra F.
Customer Success manager
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/06/2021

"Solid Task and Project Management tool"

Commentaires: Happy with the software. We use it to manage onboarding and projects.

Avantages: Very user friendly. Affordable for a team, and so many features. It's also a great way to bring together multiple teams and units onto one project

Inconvénients: Nothing really, it's good. If anything, support for embeddable videos on the project boards. As well as maybe more easily accessible support.

Aaron C.
Analyst
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/05/2021

"Great for project management in all team sizes!"

Commentaires: Monday has really helped our team progress and see projects through from start to finish. It enables us to get a quick view of the progress of certain projects or else do a deep dive depending on what we want.

Avantages: Monday.com is extremely user friendly. Once you know how to use the platform, the system offers so many additional features that really help save time. It is excellent for monitoring tasks & projects.

Inconvénients: Monday.com have numerous tutorial videos online and often host webinars to help users get set up. However, unless you purchase 20 seats then it is a self-taught platform which can be difficult for users to learn.

• Publié le 28/05/2021
Justin F.
Institutions religieuses, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 04/06/2021

"Monday still a hit every day of the week!"

Commentaires: It's an incredible software platform! Its features allow for immeasurable ways to organize and set up projects, and it's incredibly intuitive and easy to learn. The "How To" videos and resources are also easy to use to expand one's knowledge base.

Avantages: It's a huge win that this platform has so many plug-and-play features. Boards are able to be easily customized based on whatever need has arisen, and their Help and Search features allow for great guidance on how to make improvements/changes.

Inconvénients: I wish it was easier to customize the mobile viewing experience. There would be benefit to having different views for desktop and mobile based on screen real estate.

• Publié le 04/06/2021
Sunyo S.
Program Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/05/2021

"Awesome product and service for program management and executive status!"

Commentaires: It's a great tool and meet majority of our needs for now. We are a growing company and Monday.com is an evolving product, so far growing with us, which is very nice.

Avantages: The program management dashboard is awesome and very easy to use. We use it weekly to review all of our projects, regularly to present to project steering committees, and montly executive review. Overall, awesome product.

Inconvénients: Project management tool hasn't quite mature to the levels that you can use it to manage complex projects with a lot of dependencies and layers of sub-tasks. The sub-tasks, which is only one layer deep for now, are quite new and have ways to go.

• Publié le 18/05/2021
Suhaila S.
Frontend Web Developer
Divertissement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 20/04/2021

"Organize task with monday.com"

Commentaires: Its rich feature and tools make everything is possible with monday.com. The automation has help me to set and forget some of my daily task.

Avantages: There so many thing that can be done with this software, and the flexibility is the best compared to other software. The task manager is very visual, that help me to see clearly which task has more priorities and need to be done first.

Inconvénients: This software surely has its learning curves and take a bit of time to master all the tools that on the software. Overall, there are nothing much to be dislike with this software as everything is working perfectly.

• Publié le 20/04/2021
Nicole J.
Co-Founder
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/06/2021

"Easy to Use and Pretty to Look At"

Commentaires: Monday.com helps me keep all my to-do lists and projects in one place. It has been a lifesaver from my old manual way of doing things. Customer support is also super friendly and very responsive.

Avantages: Llamas! The llama farm keeps me motivated and creates a sense of satisfaction for completed items. The colors accross the site keep things interesting. The software is overall really easy to use and very versatile. It was easy to set up, and I often duplicate a previous board to create a new one. I recently merged two boards and it went very smoothly. There is a student discount available but you have to ask for it. It's not published on their site. They have a very generous discount if you can use it.

Inconvénients: The mobile version is sometimes glitchy, particularly dashboards. Dashboards on the desktop version also sometimes don't have as much functionality as I would like.

IT Manager
Services d'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/07/2021

"Monday.com - Highly recommended!"

Commentaires: Our overall experience with Monday.com has been pretty great! We have been using it for everything including tracking development team projects, software licenses, HR, Admin, managing system applications. Overall its a fantastic tool for collaboration.

Avantages: The thing that I like the most about Monday.com is the ease of use and automations. We don't need to provide users with extensive tutorials, just a small demo and they understand Monday.com pretty well. Coming onto automations, they can take some time to setup, but once done, they are well worth it and saves a ton of your time.

Inconvénients: Software integrations - Monday.com still needs to catchup with respect to software integrations. They are still a lot of integrations that are missing. Plus every integration needs to be approved by an admin and there's no way to turn this off.

• Publié le 04/07/2021
Tony M.
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 16/07/2021

"Marketing before product"

Commentaires: They know how to spend money on marketing. For a while I couldn't refresh a web page anywhere without seeing another Monday.com ad. Unfortunately the were not building a robust product, and most of the successful Monday users I have encountered on the forums seem to fall into 2 categories: 1. They have introduced a material amount of custom code and API work to overcome the deficiencies (although why still pay them, I don't know) or 2. with a little creativity they could be getting the same work done (potentially better) with well designed spreadsheets, but lack the skills or something to do so.

Avantages: It looks nice, and if you are in a hypothetical use case, it looks like it will work.

Inconvénients: This is a cleverly designed spreadsheet replacement that doesn't do much more. The ability to manage structured, relational data is virtually non-existent. I should be able to have a relationship in one place, say between an account and a sales person, or a project and a project manager, and somewhere else when I reference that account or project, I should be able to reference the project manager or sales person. But you can't do that here. To make it even crazier, you can mirror data so you can SEE it where it should be (sometimes) but you can't actually use it! The automations and other parts of the software they tout so highly don't recognize the data that is visually present. So far, everything I have tried to do with their software has been a no-go, and their support response is prompt, polite, and weak/useless. They round-robin active support issues so that even on the same issue you are starting over again with every email. This company is a mess and everyone who invested in their recent IPO has been dupped.

envoyé par monday le 21/07/2021

Hi Tony, thanks so much for your review. We will let the team know about your feedback, so that we can make monday.com better for all users.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 16/07/2021
Melanie S.
Docs Lead
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/06/2021

"It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!"

Commentaires: Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

Avantages: Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start. Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

Inconvénients: The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

• Publié le 15/06/2021
Ralph V.
Director of Multimedia
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2019

"Project management and organization for the rest of us."

Commentaires: We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Avantages: Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

Inconvénients: One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

• Publié le 20/11/2019
Esaie S.
Entrepreneur
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/01/2021

"Très bonne Logiciel 😊"

Avantages: Son design est parfais en plus d’être optimisé et avec de génial templates

Inconvénients: RIEN! Pour moi il est parfait 👍 vous trouveras pas mieux

• Publié le 13/01/2021
contrôleur qualité
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/11/2020

"est un moyen de travail en équipe , en collaboration comme une famille"

Commentaires: je la trouvez claire, facile et fiable

Avantages: cette application est une plateforme excellent de suivi.

Inconvénients: parfois il y a des il y a des problème pendant l'ajout des données dans cette application.

• Publié le 25/11/2020
Geoffrey M.
Directeur Artistique
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/05/2021

"Notre indispensable désormais !"

Avantages: La flexibilité. Quoi que vous ayez besoin de mettre en place d'un point de vue organisationnel, Monday le permet, à condition de mettre un peu les mains dans le cambouis.

Inconvénients: Tellement de possibilité qu'on a tendance à s'y perdre. Heureusement que la documentation est vraiment très bien rédigées ! Je n'ai presque jamais eu à contacter le support !

• Publié le 31/05/2021