Filtrer par :

4.4/5
  • Service client
    4.8/5

En savoir plus sur Swept

Ce logiciel de conciergerie de confiance permet aux entreprises de nettoyage commercial de gagner du temps et d'économiser de l'argent en simplifiant leurs opérations quotidiennes.

En savoir plus sur Swept

44 avis affichés

Jason J.
  • Publié le 09/05/2019

"Software any cleaning/janitorial company can't live without"

Commentaires: Has been great experience and they have really worked hard at keeping us happy. Like all new companies has had some growing pains but I believe they are going and growing in the right direction.

Avantages: So many features in one location verses having mutilple software platforms. Overall ease of use, very intuitive for users. Gives us a distinct competitive advantage of our competitors. Swept seems to really care about it's clients!

Inconvénients: Like any software has hiccups at times and sometimes can be at slow at resolving issues. Adding new features when current features need work. Not sure how the prioritize new features.

Christy S.
  • Publié le 29/01/2020

"Great solution for Janitorial Management "

Commentaires: It’s helped us manage, helped us sell to new customers, helped stay organized and saved time.

Avantages: GPS clock Ins, info stored centrally about each customer account

Inconvénients: Supply ordering confusing on some phones.

• Publié le 29/01/2020
Ron S.
  • Publié le 15/01/2020

"Communications is key"

Commentaires: Overall Swept had been a positive experience, and the initial introduction period Swept was very helpful in setting up the entire account.

Avantages: I enjoy the app because it simplifies managing multiple accounts and utilizing real time information so you can make on the spot proactive suggestions to employees in the field to resolve any issues that may happen in an account.

Inconvénients: Understanding certain processes and creating the detailed systems that allow employees that may not know the building they clean at could follow the instructions that will provide them with a complete understanding of the job that needs to be done. This I find to be above my pay scale....
But will continue to learn every day.

• Publié le 15/01/2020
Corey B.
Director of Client Services

"Still needs some work"

Commentaires: - Should be able to select multiple alerts, and turn off notifications.
- Should be able to go into a cleaner's profile and add locations, not locations and add cleaners. It takes too much time.
- Location Services are rarely highly accurate. Have the system weed out people who are .01 or .02 miles from the location. Clearly, they are there.
- When manually adding a time card. Alphabetize the cleaners. They are random.
- Cannot delete locations

Avantages: Gives useful reports for Management.

Inconvénients: Still a long way away from polished.

Evan K.
General Manager

"Great Startup"

Commentaires: Swept has allowed us to manage our team with technology. Although I have listed some cons above, I need to mention that they are still growing and adding additional features as they grow. I am an avid supporter of the company and wish them great success as it directly impacts my future growth too.

Avantages: - Ability to track time and employees with geofencing
- Schedule automation
- Inventory tracking

Inconvénients: - Does not include a Work Order generation/tracking function
- Inspection reports are limited in use

David T.
Site Manager
Recrutement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/01/2020

"Great Janitorial App"

Commentaires: I like Swept very much. The support team responds in a timely manner whenever I have an issue. It is user friendly

Avantages: It allows to manage scheduling, handling of payroll and productivity of my staff in one application.

Inconvénients: My company has multiple accounts in the software, but I only have access to one accounts. In looking at several reports, I see information for the other accounts that I have no access to.

• Publié le 27/01/2020
Kevin L.
General Manager
  • Publié le 13/06/2019

"Overall Pleased with the Software"

Avantages: This software has greatly improved our communication as a team, helped us with supply orders. There are a few key clients that communicate using that app and it has really helped us be more responsive. Swept has helped us greatly in the selling process to differentiate ourselves from our competition. The app is the best part of the whole experience, it is simple and easy to use and it just works.

Inconvénients: Reporting could use some work but I'm told there should be a release later this year.
What Swept does it does pretty well, its simplicity makes it easy to use but with that simplicity comes lack of customizability and options.

Pam J.
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés

"The owners review"

Avantages: Ease of use, customer support and how well it is liked by my employees

Inconvénients: The scheduling feature! But they do know it needs work and have been great about taking feedback.

Ricardo G.
CEO / Founder

"#1 Marketing Tool"

Commentaires: We have changed the tendency reacting to problems to now be proactive preventing recurring complaints from customers.

Avantages: Besides from making life easier for me as the owner of a cleaning company, Swept has become the best selling tool with a closing rate of over 90%.

Inconvénients: Minor technical issues when introducing updates to the software.

Manuel G.
Field Supervisor
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51-200 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 10/05/2019

"excellent option"

Commentaires: I can be in contact with the cleaners and they can let me know and attach pictures if any issue, also I can forward to the customer, one day one of my cleaner spill the water for the yellow bucket in the carpet and they send me some pictures of the damage and I fixed before customer knows

Avantages: ythe most think that i like from swept is that you can have everything in your hand like customer information, communication with workers everything

Inconvénients: I can knows when the crews are in the building and i can run the reports any time

• Publié le 10/05/2019
Justin R.
Area Manager
13-50 employés

"Worthwhile Investment "

Commentaires: Swept is really the do-it-all app for the the professional cleaning community. My life has been changed for the better by the built-in message boards, inspection capabilities, and all inclusive nature of the product. There are bugs and kinks that always need worked out, but that's true of anything. The great thing about Swept is that the company is always trying to improve. Have an idea that would make your life easier? Tell them. Have an issue and need a fix? Get advice straight from the source. The product is top-notch but the Customer Service is even better.

Avantages: The message boards have broken down a lot of walls in the field. Shifting blame between shifts is no longer an issue and accountability has risen. It seems like such a simple thing with text messaging and social meadow being so prevalent, but creating something specific for our cleaners' needs has been an invaluable piece of equipment in the field.

Inconvénients: Payroll is still difficult. Trying to determine if someone is close to overtime or having to manually approve every shift is difficult.

GM
  • Publié le 02/05/2019

"Works well and steadily improves"

Commentaires: One of the benefits is a personal one. In a matter of seconds I can get a snapshot of what's going on throughout our company. This means in the evening if I want a quick glimpse I don't need to engage multiple individuals, I remain anonymous, that way I can gather information and keep my personal barriers up.

Avantages: It's added another set of eyes to the different sites we service. The communication within our group has improved dramatically.

Inconvénients: There's nothing I dislike, but adding features consistently will increase how effective it is for us.

• Publié le 02/05/2019
Jason M.
Owner/Operator
13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/10/2016

"Specifically designed to help Commercial Cleaning Companies"

Commentaires: Our company has been using Swept for a year now and in a very short time it has really changed the way we interact with our employees for the better. I could not imagine going back to the way we did business before Swept. I would suggest this software to anyone running a Commercial Cleaning business where one to many cleaners work for you.

Avantages: - inspections
- employee time check in and out for each location
- employee scheduling feature
- communication features between managers / cleaners / clients
- the app works really well

Inconvénients: - looking forward to when they provide better supply tracking (currently employees can easily let me know when a supply at a location is running low such as toilet paper or floor cleaner, but it does not keep track of how many of each type of supply has gone to each location)

envoyé par Swept le 05/10/2016

Thanks so much Jay!

• Publié le 05/10/2016
Bengisu K.
Administrative Assistant
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/11/2018

"Great app "

Avantages: I like that I can see when the cleaners have been to the office, for how long, and if problems arise they can take pictures or message me right away. I no longer have to have a pen and paper to check in on when things were done. When something is not working or damaged they take a picture of it and it makes it solving problems quick and easy.

Inconvénients: Sometimes when I check the app check in through my email, it does freeze my computer and make me have to restart everything. It could be my desktop but it keeps stating the image is trying to download. My IT manager was not able to solve it but it did stop for the last month or so so maybe the software was updated. Love the app overall

• Publié le 14/11/2018
Gavin S.
IT Specialist
  • Publié le 17/10/2016

"Swept has changed the way we communicate"

Commentaires: Our service has people all over the city, unable to communicate effectively without using many email, text threads, and phone calls. All of these are really good ways to lose important information. Swept has given our team the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently. Our cleaners also know what they are supposed to be doing when they arrive every night thanks to the built in instruction area.

Avantages: Easy to use, deploy and customize. It is effective and fast. It is a very cheap option as well.

Inconvénients: I wish there where an easier way to export the inspections that are created in the app to a CSV format for our in house database

envoyé par Swept le 18/10/2016

Thanks for your feedback Gavin, we're working on your request :)

• Publié le 17/10/2016
Jennifer B.
COO
Services environnementaux, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/05/2019

"Unmatched value for cost"

Commentaires: Swept has been able to solve scheduling, account management, employee management, real-time communication with both employee and client messaging, inspection reporting, and many other features, it has certainly set the benchmark for me and my operations management systems.

Avantages: I like the robust features of this software coupled with great ease of use.

Inconvénients: occasional delay in real-time features that create a false notification alert

• Publié le 01/05/2019
Christopher J.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

"Satisfied User"

Commentaires: Very, very good. Customer service is responsive and always helpful.

Avantages: It has helped to organize my Janitorial business’s communication between employees and clients

Inconvénients: It’s still finding it’s identity, so to speak. They just added credit card processing, so that’s a good thing. This is a growing company so I look forward to it continuing to add services for its users.

Colten M.
supervisor
  • Publié le 28/10/2016

"Makes life easier!"

Commentaires: Over all I am very happy with the app. It improves quality of life substantially bring many elements required into one convenient app. There have been a few bugs along the way but as it is a new app I understand over all it is a great product I give it 4 out of 5!

Avantages: How it brings many required elements of my job together into one easy to use app.

Inconvénients: It is still in rely stages so there have been bugs and it hasn't reached its full potential yet.

• Publié le 28/10/2016
Jay B.
divisional manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

"Schuman cleaning review"

Commentaires: I think it is a great product but needs some fine tuning before it will work for us. Many items are designed more for a structure where the employee is a 1099 and we are w-2. We need more tracking inbetween stops and easier inspection process by supervisor that is in between worker and manager

Avantages: Great, works well in many areas, covers most of the basis, geofenced etc

Inconvénients: we do inspection by supervisor at each account, like a checklist. They need to just click and it be checked, takes too long with 64 bullet points to then go through meets expectations or below, etc and then clicking ok after that. Also, clicking into a building called drive time is too cumbersome.

envoyé par Swept le 13/10/2016

Thanks for the feedback Jay!

Jamara W.
Operations Manager
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 14/10/2016

"A Better Way for Scheduling in Our Industry"

Commentaires: Since using Swept, we've been able to schedule our employees and monitor how many labor hours are being used at each location. The scheduling tool works well for our business model. Our employees enjoy the internal communication provided by the messaging function at locations. Our leadership team has been able to hold employees accountable for their performance. There are a few tweaks to some of the functions that I would like to see Swept put in place and or update, but overall, our team really enjoy the app! We are looking forward to the future updates the app will be have.

Avantages: The simple use of the dashboard. It makes it easy to locate what I need and do it quickly.

Inconvénients: The constant error with the Time Zone location not updating properly no matter how many times we update the time zone in the Settings or in the Scheduling. This makes the scheduling report incorrect.

• Publié le 14/10/2016
Francisco C.
  • Publié le 03/05/2019

"Great software!"

Commentaires: It's been one of the best things we've ever invested in! Saving time and headaches!

Avantages: I love how this has simplified payroll for me and my wife. Also It really helps us keep our empolyees accountable on time usuage.

Inconvénients: I'd like to see it be able to clock out employees that get out of the geo fence. But it's more of a want than a con.

• Publié le 03/05/2019
Juan E.
  • Publié le 10/08/2019

"Cleaning "

Commentaires: I believe that it is the best app in the market for the cleaning industry.

Avantages: It speaks to the cleaning industry language.

Inconvénients: Too many steps to get to check daily labour.

• Publié le 10/08/2019
Andrew K.
HR Manger

"Great Software Program"

Commentaires: Time and attendance

Avantages: Ease of use and the customer service response

Inconvénients: More flexible reports so that we can adjust them to receive the information we need.

Yuhannes W.
Presdient

"Swept Review"

Commentaires: Swept has greatly helped us streamline our cleaning operations. Our managers love the ease of use and the app updates in the past 6 months have been phenomenal.

Avantages: Ease of user, friendly user interface, multiple languages

Inconvénients: Photos and messages sometimes slow to load. App has to be restarted sometimes in order to work.

Jesse C.
Operations Coordinator
Construction, 51-200 employés

"Sweptworks really works!"

Avantages: I love the features, they are tailored to our industry and are very modern. The ease of use helped with our anxieties of some non-tech savvy employees.

Inconvénients: Honestly, it is a very solid software. There are minor fixes that could make viewing on android devices better.