tab32

Avis clients sur tab32

par tab32

Everything you need in one place

Publié le 18/10/2018
Eva S.
Founder & CEO
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using the system I am able to run a teledentistry operation, which is a big win. The software is able to handle our processes and the way we interact with patients as well as hygienists and dentists working asynchronously. Customer Rep did a great job in responding to any questions we have in a timely way. I would highly recommend them.

Avantages: The software includes many features that I need and is highly configurable, which makes me feel like I can do anything and allows me to make processes unique to my company. My favorite feature are the ability to link clients customized forms and not require them to make an email or password, which helps reduce the obstacle of patients booking with us while still capturing all the needed data.

Inconvénients: There are very many icons, which requires some upfront training.

Post Server World: Multiple Vendors. One Login. One Price

Publié le 11/02/2020
Ryan M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very helpful during the migration as well as training and implementation.

Avantages: tab32 allowed us to move us off of our server while not losing any key workflows that we needed. We even saved on our monthly payments by consolidating all our different vendors we were using by moving to tab32. From patient texting, free updates, estatements with online payments, unlimited eclaims, online booking, reporting, digital x ray studio, and many more, tab32 had everything we needed to keep growing our practice and move to a post server world.

Inconvénients: Change management is always difficult, but after using the software for about 2-3 weeks my staff became very efficient.

Amazing Product

Publié le 23/09/2019
Scott C.
Doctor
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Customer service is impeccable. Always willing to assist with any problems I've had. Additionally, they are frequently updating the software, making changes or adjustments based on the user likes or dislikes. The layout of the software is also very intuitive and easy to learn.

Inconvénients: Nothing I can think of. Haven't been using the software long enough yet to have any issues. However, any issues I would have could be easily changed by the developers.

A No-Brainer!

Publié le 25/11/2019
Eugene P.
Dentist Anesthesiologist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Excellent

Avantages: I can work from any device anywhere! No significant IT needed!!

Inconvénients: The feature set is more limited than is typical with an office server based software. That feature gap is narrowing.

This product is NOT ready for real time.

Publié le 14/06/2018
Dr. K.
Managing Partner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I found out that my current system is way more advanced.

Avantages: The concept of all things integrate d and cloud based is great. Especially the X-rays. Hello Patient is another.

Inconvénients: It's still in the concept stage. The software needs way more work. Buyer beware, it is smoke and mirrors. They get you to pay for set-up and have a brief review of software. No formal training. Once you've paid for set-up and first month's fee and really use the software you find out how inept the software is compared to others. For the seasoned offices I would require them to offer free set-up and work with the software for 90 days so you have a good grasp of what you're buying. Keep your old system running. For the new dentists, do your research, what you don't know can be detrimental.

Cloud Based Practice Management System

Publié le 19/10/2018
Bryan T.
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used tab32 EHR system for last couple of years while working at Dr. Mishra's office. In beginning, I was little apprehensive of using cloud based software but over last couple of years, I am amazed at the progress the software has made. And hence, I decided to use this platform for my new practice too.

Avantages: The software is intuitive where every functionality like progress notes, forms, medical history, and xrays are click away, which makes documentation a breeze. I can access patient charts and xrays from home or while traveling is fantastic. Also, I am big fan of their integrated hellopatient system within EHR itself.

Inconvénients: Once in a while software would limit us to upload multiple files in EHR but then we were explained that it was due to security, they raised the limit but we had to call and request, which is little hassle but no big issue. Also, I hope they soon bring mac based xray system.

Simple, Easy to Use, Effective

Publié le 30/07/2018
William S.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Tab32 is extremely simple to learn and use. The workflows are well thought out making the program effective for straightforward office management. The clean look and easy to navigate pages make it a joy to use compared to Dentrix and such.

Inconvénients: The reporting could be more robust, however, the CEO has assured me that this is coming soon. The only other thing would be it takes a few too many clicks to complete treatment and subsequently bill to insurance. Also, it would be nice if you could stay on the schedule with another module open so you could toggle back and forth during tasks. Not a dealbreaker by any stretch but in a perfect world...

Using Tab32 for over a year

Publié le 17/07/2018
Bobby B.
CEO, Co-Founder
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Works well for and it's constantly improving, it's a great software to get into and grow with.

Avantages: Amazing features that need to be connected and easier to use.
They do listen to your concern after a while and will try improvements.
Everything in one place and many features that would cost more than a single app.

Inconvénients: No updated given, bad customer support as it takes way too long to get back to you.
There are way too many steps to do simple tasks. Appointments have 3 step work to be done.
It's improved by miles in the last year but still needs work.

Great New Dental Software

Publié le 19/09/2018
Suprena C.
Registered Dental Hygienist/Owner
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using tab32 for 3 1/2 years now and would definitely recommend it. I have worked with all other major dental softwares, but found them too expensive when I branched out with a new practice. I had thought that I may need to change software in the future as my practice grew, but have not even thought about it since my initial shopping for office program.

Avantages: Having anywhere access is essential to my practice. I don't have to be tied to the office with office functions. They are constantly upgrading and improving their already great product.
Technical support is readily available if needed.

Inconvénients: The perio charting is a little awkward with having to use the mouse and not the keyboard. I have been told that this is soon to be improved.

My #1

Publié le 06/12/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This saves me so much time and I didn't even need a front desk person for the first year of my start up office because I could do it all very simply.

Avantages: I love absolutely everything about this software. It saves me HOURS of administrative work. Treatment planning is simple, submitting claims is a breeze, reports are easy. I love it all.

Inconvénients: I can't think of much. They come out with updates and new features all the time so I'm always adjusting to the new options.

Tab Review

Publié le 17/01/2019
Marium W.
Receptionist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, Tab32 is very easy to use & very self explanatory. However , unfortunately the system slows down tremendously at 3 pm when the internet starts to get slow . Also, the appoint scheduled box (in orange) always gets frozen on the screen so you have to go back to the schedule to remove it .

Avantages: This software system is very easy to use . I enjoy the router slips to help all staff members be on the same page as of what’s being done for the day & what doctor is preferring for the next appointment. It’s pretty self explanatory if you’re new to the system , and making new features easy to find and use .

Inconvénients: There’s a few features I wish the software system had , for example; something we can use to dictate who’s on a cancellation list & who’s not , to see how many appointments a patient has no called / no showed , rescheduled, etc. without having to look into their appointment history . It would also be beneficial to get the insurance information on the appointment pop-up so We wouldn’t have to go to the patient profile to see what type of insurance they have .

Cloud is the way to go!

Publié le 15/05/2018
Ebony M.
Support client

Avantages: Tab32 is a very strong asset for our Dental practice in terms of operational and patient communications - reminders, appointment confirmation, automated recalls & surveys. Being Cloud software, it has provided me the flexibility to finish off day early sometimes and get back to it later in the evening or week ends, has complete auditing. The User Interface is a total upgrade and intuitive compare with traditional server based age old software.

Inconvénients: Nothing major to gripe about but they are working on some small enhancements that we've requested like customized reporting, timesheet management. Again, their customer service is easy to reach and accommodative in case of any help / issues.

Easy to use fully functional platform

Publié le 20/06/2017
Lee H.
Consultant
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Cloud based makes management of practice possible 24/7 from home. Reports are easy to read. Notes and other features can have templates set up for ease of use. Better connectivity with patients than previous software packages.

Avantages: Cloud based; very flexible and can be adapted to most any situation. Tablets work great. The Hello Patient features are unmatched.

Inconvénients: Some features not like other software packages, so training is very important. Customer Services can be more robust.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par tab32 le 20/06/2017

thank you.

Very easy to use. Has freed up time and made me more productive. Web based access from anywhere.

Publié le 20/06/2017
Eric J.
Owner-Dentist

Commentaires: Incresed Productivity

Avantages: This software allows me follow through with my treatment plan without putting in any new data. I am also keep accurate notes on the patient which I create. It feels very personal.

Inconvénients: What like least is my not knowing how to xrays with it on my MAC. I am confident that xray ability for my MAC will come soon.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par tab32 le 20/06/2017

thank you Dr. Josephson!

Love this

Publié le 19/11/2018
Sahra B.
Dental assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is very simple to use and tech support is awesome! I use their product daily and love it

Inconvénients: Sometimes it lags. That is the only issue I have with it.

Cloud Based is Awesome! Functional and convenient wherever I am

Publié le 22/06/2017
Dondre S.
Dentist/ Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Cloud Based and ease of use wherever I have access to device with internet

Avantages: The Cloud Based function was the best aspect of this program. The new practice discount is very helpful.

Inconvénients: The mobile app for android needs to be better and more functional. There needs to be better data entry method of dental codes/services by typing in codes if preferred by user. This is sometimes faster than clicking multiple places to inter treatment.

Tab32 Review

Publié le 12/12/2018
Angela L.
Receptionist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Everything is so easy to use and see quickly.

Avantages: Pretty easy to use. It is very accessible.

Inconvénients: I dont like the little orange box that appears when you are hovering over an appt. Well, I do, but it appears out of no where when there is no appt in sight and I have to refresh the whole page to get rid of it. Also I would love to be able to search patients by their preferred name.

Company is adaptive to recommendations and are very quick to respond to any issues and work with you

Publié le 05/01/2018
Janice K.
Owner/DDS
Support client

Avantages: Ease of use. The all inclusive nature of the software - appointment reminders, verifications, billing -- it's an all in one experience.

Inconvénients: The periodontal charting could use further improvement as it tends to lag behind as you are inputting clinical findings. The radiographs cannot be fully manipulated once uploaded.

Amazing!!!

Publié le 19/11/2018
Branda K.
Dental assistant
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very user friendly!! Easy to use! Tech support was very helpful for small problems

Inconvénients: I hadn’t no problems with this software

BEST DECISION I MADE FOR MY PRACTICE

Publié le 09/11/2018
Purnima S.

Commentaires: Aaaamazing !!!! You guys are the BEST IN BUSINESS

Avantages: Helpful, well trained, approachable and Awesome. Trust me, I texted these guys on weekends and they got back to me in matter of minutes. True professionals. 5 star Team.

Inconvénients: I worked with Dentrix and Eagle soft so there are features which still need to be implemented. But these guys are on it. I am sure that tab32 has a bright future.

Very easy platform to learn with great features.

Publié le 08/09/2017
Leslie E.
Regional Manager
Support client

Avantages: The effort the team puts in to making it fit the individual practice needs. Over the top customer service!

Inconvénients: I haven't found anything to date that I dislike. We are working out the links. The chart doesn't put the teeth in numerical order and molar root canal treatment only shows on one root instead of all three. Again they are working to fix these little things.

Review

Publié le 29/03/2019
Melody J.
RDHAP
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I really like the electronic billi g portion. And the quick turn around for payment.

Avantages: People friendly. Quick help support. Maintenance update.

Inconvénients: The X-ray portion. ( X- ray Studio) not transferring/ saving x-rays at times.

Treatment Planning

Publié le 29/09/2019
Greta M.
Financial cordinator

Commentaires: treatment planning functions

Avantages: The customer support with Tab 32 team and the messaging patients from the software.

Inconvénients: As treatment coordinator I work with time management and the new update to input treatment plans is over whelming especially when you have differ options. Not able to filter the codes to pull the report on the production produced by provider.

Very intuitive platform. Cloud features are really great! Customer support is stellar.

Publié le 28/03/2018
Sarah L.
RDH
Support client

Avantages: Remote access is a real plus. The responsiveness of customer support is probably what I am most impressed with.

Inconvénients: The billing piece takes some getting used to; however, we are still new to the system and have not had a chance to explore all the features.

TAB32 a simple alternative to other cloud base software

Publié le 13/11/2018
Mike L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Good experiences with tab32. Compared to other cloud base PMS it’s simpler and easy to use. Customer support is very good and they are always improving .

Avantages: Simplicity
Ease of use
Founders are improving software constantly

Inconvénients: Simple growing pains that tab32 is addressing