• Service client

En savoir plus sur Drift

Drift helps your team generate more leads and book meetings faster using messaging.

En savoir plus sur Drift

139 avis affichés

Rob C.
Content & SEO Specialist
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 21/12/2019

"Expensive but awesome"

Commentaires: With two substantially different audiences being targeted by our business, and a general need to do a better job of quickly connecting with promising leads, we've been quite pleased so far with Drift. We've already had several great opportunities arise thanks to the tool, and still have a large number of new bots to roll out, plus refinements to make based on our learnings from using the tool. As a supplement to our other inbound marketing efforts, I foresee chat through Drift being a substantial asset for a long while to come.

Avantages: With Drift, you can create customized chat experiences for users based on all sorts of criteria - the page they're on, the number of times they've visited, the channel they used to get to your site - and to target specific businesses with targeted messaging. Building the chat flows (Drift calls them "Playbooks") is generally quite easy, allowing you to quickly build out new bots once you get a hang of the platform. Drift also includes support chat built right into the product, meaning every time I get stuck, I'm able to reach out and get a hand from one of their product experts right away.

Inconvénients: We haven't been using Drift for that long, and there have already been a number of instances where I or one of the other users in the company have attempted to do something that seems obvious, only to find out the tool doesn't allow us to do so. We're always told that a feature request has been submitted, but there's no way to know how long it will take before we get whatever little tweak we're looking for in order to provide a smoother, more pleasant chat experience on our site.

envoyé par Drift le 20/02/2020

Hi Rob,

Thanks for taking the time to share all of this detail. It's really helpful. Our feature request process is something we're improving this quarter, I agree this has not been the best experience to date.

Thanks again for sharing, and if we can be helpful to you with you 2020 plans, please let us know how we can support you!

All the best -

• Publié le 21/12/2019
Dalton B.
Program Sales Manager
  • Publié le 18/06/2020

"Simple setup, solid results"

Commentaires: Very satisfied with the manner in which we use it. I haven't spent much time exploring additional capabilities and advanced features, but I am eager to do so in the near future.

Avantages: It was easy to setup, and easy to understand with limited knowledge of this type of product. The product will scale with you, meaning, if you are knowledgable about all features, then they are there for you. If you're just looking for a site lead service, it does that really well also, without being overwhelming.

Inconvénients: The other features aren't explained well, and not sure where to look if I wanted them explained. The image that can be placed with the pop-up message is very limited in customization. For example, it cuts the top of the picture off and there's very limited functionality associated with editing it further.

envoyé par Drift le 23/06/2020

Hi Dalton,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your feedback on feature explanation is something we 100% agree with, and an area we are working on improving. Appreciate you calling it out. Please let us know how else we can be helpful to you.

All the best -

• Publié le 18/06/2020
Nick S.
E-learning, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/04/2020

"A time consuming disappointment."

Commentaires: We asked very specific questions during the sales process (no trial available - this should have been a red flag) where the salesperson misrepresented the capabilities around integration, usability etc. There was plenty of 'sure it works just like that'. We would have identified this had a trial been available. Drift is expensive, has slick marketing, so I assumed it was good. I should have quit at this point, but had our developers work around the many issues and the 'ohh you need to pay 10x for that'. Support was very lackluster. Focused on upselling features already promised on the current plan. Our developers hated it (I should have listened)... Our salespeople did not like it, the bugs it Drift manifested in a form that made our salespeople look stupid to customers. They were actively creating workarounds to avoid using it. And here I am. Drift keep charging, and the support people 'can't find my cancellation request conversation' ironically, in Drift. So, let this be a warning for managers. Drift is really great at marketing, the halo effect is strong! But walk away and save time.

Avantages: Drift is a chat tool with some rudimentary marketing automation. Drift's bot workflows are conceptually good. Email 'playbooks' are similar to a basic marketing automation platform.

Inconvénients: I purchased Drift against the recommendation of our developers on the promise of its segment.io integration. Drift was buggy, did not work as described with segment.io and had numerous usability problems for end-users (customers).

envoyé par Drift le 24/04/2020

Hi Nick,

Wow, we really let you down. I'm really sorry for all of the places along the way we didn't deliver on the experience you expected. Thanks for taking the time to detail this feedback and share it.

If there is any interest, I'd love the opportunity to talk live ([email protected]) ... or simply feel free to email me directly if there's more you'd like to share with me.

Thank you again, and a sincere sorry for the poor experience you had with us.

• Publié le 15/04/2020
Moseph M.
BDR
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 24/04/2020

"Drift Ninja"

Commentaires: I've become a convert for Drift. I really dig how flexible the tool is. While the free version is very basic, there's so much you can do with it using its API. For mid-level customers, while it doesn't include full automation, the targeting is very robust. And the pro level, which I use, has all the bot automaton you could dream of.

Avantages: There's a lot one could write here but having some experience with similar products, I can confidently say my favorite Drift feature is its data export capability. Drift's internal dashboard reporting is useful for day to day high-level metrics, but being able to export the data and dig through it to find meaningful metrics that drive decisions on messaging strategy has made Drift stand out among its competitors. The bot builder is unparalleled and their enterprise integrations are very robust.

Inconvénients: I use the product just about every day, but I would my least favorite thing is their pricing structure. The pricing page on their site can be pretty confusing to someone comparison shopping.

envoyé par Drift le 24/04/2020

Hi Moseph,

Wow. Thank you, we are flattered. I'm thrilled to hear you're happy on all fronts, and it's giving you what you need. Please let us know how we can continue to support you! Thanks again!

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 24/04/2020
Guru S.
Co-Founder
  • Publié le 11/11/2019

"Best Realtime communication chat tool"

Commentaires: We really had good opinion on drift and we're happy to serve our customers realtime with the help of drift chat widget and qualify the leads instantly.

Avantages: We love the way how Drift chat helps our customers to get in touch instantly within our product. When customers get into issue or questions to be answered, they don't have to wait for email support, all the questions can be answered instantly within the chat. Additionally, it's easy for our teams to use mobile app to instantly attend customer chat from anywhere. We usually get lot of questions and leads from landing page and drift helped us to automate leads and push into our CRM systems. Integrating the chat widget within the application is also easy and simple.

Inconvénients: The web app ( dashboard ) is too slow to load initially but the chat is super fast and reliable. I wish they had android sdk to initiate conversation within the application.

• Publié le 11/11/2019
Senior Key Account Executive
  • Publié le 01/08/2019

"kickstart conversation marketing"

Commentaires: It has been great but i believe much more integrated approach is needed.

Avantages: started using drift for our startup after moving away from HubSpot. It has been a great learning curve for us. Some aspects I love about drift is the lead tracking and bot performance. Also leveraging drift for email and phone converation as a CRM is a big plus. Also scheduling and calendar invites make is better than calendly

Inconvénients: Would love if drift can be an email server as well so that we can skip email server costs. It does most of the things already just needs a sync from gmail. It is very expensive especially since you have to pay upfront for the startup plan

• Publié le 01/08/2019
Digital Marketing Manager
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"A Quality Product"

Commentaires: I think it's a quality and powerful product.

Avantages: Drift is designed to help people accomplish their business goals, especially B2B business goals, which is super helpful. Other chat companies are not as in tune with B2B needs which is what sets Drift apart. They have the right features and tools for the B2B marketer.

Inconvénients: One setback is not being able to pull in custom cookie tracking data through the Drift form/bot. That tracking info is critical to business success.

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Craig P.
Director of Customer Success
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/09/2019

"Reliable, yet Lacking"

Commentaires: Overall Drift has been a good option for the money, but we are not 100% thrilled.

Avantages: Software is reliable in that the system does not crash at all. They are consistently making updates, and branching in to more areas of communication outside of just chat. The support team is very nice and willing to help.

Inconvénients: Reporting functionality is very lacking. Unable to see how long each conversation is taking for each of my agents to work through. Have had multiple complaints on lag in the chat service loading within our software. Have contacted support on this multiple times without resolution.

• Publié le 10/09/2019
Dan L.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Ressources humaines, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"This has been a great tool to improve website conversion."

Commentaires: We purchased Drift to help our website convert more visitors, we definitely saw an uptick in conversions even if you take into account the amount of form fills it enviably cannibalized.

Avantages: Drift is easy to implement and a extremely powerful tool for increasing conversion on your website by directly engaging visitors.

Inconvénients: If you're looking to engage your entire Salesforce in using this tool, it can be quite expensive to purchase the seats. Also, it's not all that flexible if you're not trying to use it in a relatively specific way.

• Publié le 13/12/2019
Samuel H.
service coordinator
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2020

"Drift - Live Chat / we love it"

Commentaires: It was very quick to set up and start using. I feel that we have improved our business and had better interactions with clients because of Drift.

Avantages: I like that we can have the live chat open on mulitple pages of our website. The 'chat bot' is kind of cool and can draw customers in.

Inconvénients: There have been a few times that I wish the notifications had come through faster. Other than that, I haven't had any complaints.

envoyé par Drift le 13/05/2020

Hi Samuel,

Thank you very much for sharing this. We're thrilled to hear you are a 10/10, and that it was quick for you to set up and start using. Please let us know how else we can help you!

All the best,

• Publié le 07/05/2020
Katie F.
Digital Content Developer
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/05/2019

"Drift - Robust Chatbot That May Not Be Worth the Hassle"

Commentaires: We have very complex products that require a great deal of one-on-one dealing with our salespeople. In other words - they're not simple products like a t-shirt, but are highly-engineered with extremely specific specs. With this in mind, we use our chatbot as a way to funnel people to get in touch with us based on what they need: service, parts, repair, equipment quotes. It works super well and has cut down on the frustration of not knowing where to go on the website. It provides them an immediate way to reach out.

Avantages: Drift is a robust, clean platform that is relatively simple to work. The caveat to that is that you have to get the hang of it first! The previous chat builder was tough to work with - not very intuitive and lots of scrolling up and down, back and forth (think vertical, with everything jumbled together). They've just introduced a new version that is easier to work with, but still complex. When implemented on the website, it looks clean. You can also modify your icon, which is a fun and creative aspect. The "playbook" you build can also be as simple or complex as you want - due to the complex nature of our products, we use ours as more of a "reach out to us, we can help" chatbot. But you can go much, much further.

Inconvénients: The main thing I dislike about Drift isn't actually the platform - it's the onboarding process. The onboarding process at Drift is a bit aggressive. The onboarding teams have a very set mindset in what will make Drift work for you - no matter what your business is, or how many times you let them know your business' unique needs. They are almost 100% focused on getting live chat involved, which at the start isn't always the best option. I'd recommend that they start listening more closely to their clients, rather than bopping them over the head with their "this will be best for you" mindset.

• Publié le 06/05/2019
Ramon H.
  • Publié le 31/07/2018

"One of the most appealing, beautiful and expensive website chats on the market"

Commentaires: - Providing a beautiful and direct contact option directly on my website
- Direct targeting of specific customers groups with chat messages, emails and pop-ups
-> Increasing the number of leads & sales

Avantages: - The design of the chat widget is gorgeous. It works on any browser and every mobile phone, I've tried, like a charm. With other chat widgets, I had lots of issues that it hasn't been displayed always correctly.
- Advanced bot and automation capabilities based on tags and other attributes
- Live view of prospects on your website with direct contact via web chat functionality
- Outbound marketing (sending sequences and tracking of emails) with their drift Gmail extension.

Inconvénients: - Drift is quite expensive for what they offer. I'm one of the happy customers, which has gotten a startup license of the pro plan for a fraction of the normal price. Even with the pro plan, you have unnecessary restrictions like customization of the chat widget with CSS and using the smaller version. Most of the enterprise features as account-based marketing are great for any startup. Why isn't just the support by Drift and the quantity of usage restricted? Why do I have to see the restrictions within your account always and cannot just hide them if I cannot afford? Are they in need of that kind of marketing?
- The calendar cannot be completely translated into the language of your choice and you can't use a custom domain.
- Help center is branded with drift, even if your plan support branding free chat widget.
- I've received lots of emails from Drift about their Hypergrowth Conference (at least 10 in the last few months), which is quite annoying, no matter how personal and funny they have been written.
- I receive quite some emails regarding extensions of the core product like Drift Signature and Drift Help Center, but I've never gotten an update what has changed in the core product. After a while looking into the bot creation section, I've been flabbergasted that the whole design of the visual builder has changed, without me receiving any message about the advantages the new design and process brings with it.

• Publié le 31/07/2018
Jaseem T.
Design, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"Lead qualifications and book meetings - on autopilot!"

Commentaires: Drift support, itself, is the best example of great customer service using their own solution. The support experience is always a delight.

Avantages: I'm a very early Drift user and a conversational marketing advocate. After setting up Drift, with their lead qualification and book meetings feature, our sales team has a decent pipeline with high-quality leads.

Inconvénients: Waiting for Drift chat embed on the website feature. That could help me start a conversation with a customer from any section of my website pages.

• Publié le 03/10/2019
Team Lead
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/10/2019

"Best Live Chat Software On the Market"

Commentaires: Drift is a great product that generates a lot of website leads for our business which more than pays for itself.

Avantages: Drift is an amazing tool that helps you communicate directly and seamlessly with your website visitors. It tracks a lot of information about any given person on your site so you can understand who they are before you even have a conversation with them. It also makes it easy to schedule meetings which automatically flow to your calendar.

Inconvénients: Sometimes Drift can be too automated and frustrate people on your website who are trying to obtain quick answers to questions and wish to speak to a human.

• Publié le 19/10/2019
Jen N.
Director of Marketing
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"2 years strong"

Commentaires: Very positive. The changing of hands in team members has been difficult, but the software is intuitive enough to be supportive independent of people at times.

Avantages: The team and the development of the tool. The people are incredible. They are helpful, involved, and genuinely enthusiastic.

Inconvénients: Being an early adopter, the best practices weren’t written well into our first few years and the software itself has gone through impressive, but drastic change.

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Mike H.
Director of Customer Success
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/02/2020

"Prime tool for connecting with potential customers"

Commentaires: Drift has a ton of features and customizations that make live chat a major sales generator for us. Drift is especially good at allowing you to fine-tune the rules for determining what chat messages get sent to whom.

Avantages: Great web chat functionality, email automation, and it connects very well with the other sales tools we use.

Inconvénients: It's a bit pricey compared to other tools but we definitely get good value from it. The app is buggier and support is not as good as I would like, which I feel is due to their fast growth recently.

envoyé par Drift le 19/02/2020

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We really appreciate it! I'm sorry you've run into some challenges with bugs + support. We are currently expanding our support team, if you have some specific feedback on your experience, please don't hesitate to drop me a note at [email protected] Thanks again.

All the best,

• Publié le 17/02/2020
Ezra S.
co founder
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/07/2019

"My leads increased"

Commentaires: Overall, drift has ben able to get way for leads and conversions. This does create a huge impact in growing our organization alot more.

Avantages: I like that i can access new conversations not only form my desktop but smartphones so i can communicate a much a possible with website visitors. And also the option for someone to put in the email and name without asking

Inconvénients: I do not like that the free version is limited as it pertains to automated messages. I guess thats similar for other chat apps.

• Publié le 28/07/2019
Aaron j R.
Digital Projects Manager
13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2017

"Great way to add essential chat functionality to your website"

Commentaires: Great way to provide value to visitors and be able to clearly communicate.

Avantages: Drift is an easy way to bring chat to your site - especially when people are less and less willing to browse your site for answers and don't trust you'll ever respond to your "contact us" form. We've enjoyed using Drift and really like how seamlessly it integrates in with HubSpot.

Inconvénients: The only complaint I have about drift is some of the functionality that's behind a paywall. I understand they need to make money, but some functionality that seems like a basic requirement to me is behind a paywall and eliminates itself from the conversation of some smaller businesses that don't always have someone able to answer immediately at all times. That being said, even Drift's paywall is easily justifiable for the benefit it provides.

• Publié le 11/12/2017
Julien B.
Marketing
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2018

"Easy to use, but keep your chats organized/clean"

Commentaires: My support team likes it! So far so good. We've been using Drift for 2 years now.

Avantages: Drift is easy to use and pretty straightforward. Installing it on your website is super easy and they provide good support. The support team is very responsive. Couple things I like : - Send chat by email when the visitor closed the window/website
- Notification settings
- Chat window is simple but yet effective
- Support team is friendly and responsive
- Pricing (we started with the free version for a year)
- Auto-responder

Inconvénients: When you have high traffic websites like we do, it's absolutely crucial to keep your chat logs organized. Would have liked to have more flexibility on this end (different folders, important chats, etc.).

• Publié le 20/11/2018
Priyanka T.
Customer Success Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/12/2018

"Playbooks are WOW!"

Commentaires: We got some kick-ass leads using Drift. Will keep using the tool forever.

Avantages: I have been using Drift for more than 2 years and there is nothing I don't love about this product but I am here to talk about Playbooks today. It's amazing how you can set up custom messages to the web page visitors knowing their intent as per the content of this website. Great work!

Inconvénients: None so far but while writing this review I realized that when I chat with my drift visitors while I type the Grammarly auto-correction does not work. It will show the error but it won't auto-correct.

• Publié le 27/12/2018
Stacy S.
Sales
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"Great chat tool with analytics, Impressive support."

Commentaires: We needed a chat tool. It's done the job well and it's automating appointment setting.

Avantages: Their support team is phenomena and quick. The tool itself does indeed work well and integrated pretty well into Salesforce. The automated bot system is very powerful (and our company is continuing to work it out and develop further). Chatting is a simple affair. Software is always getting updated.

Inconvénients: This is more on how my company is using it, but a little bit more cleanup in how we have it connected to Salesforce may be in order (i.e. we need to ensure we are getting names and whatnot before meetings are set). Lots and lots of notification emails (in my very specific case, I get duplicates for each).

• Publié le 03/12/2019
Co-Founder
Internet, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/07/2019

"Simple setup and hassle-free website chat solution"

Avantages: Easy to set up and inject directly into your homepage. Can set up routes and automated conversations (albeit this process can be streamlined/cleaned up a bit)

Inconvénients: Software can get a little clunky - leading to significant amount of resources rendering and setting up the chat button/bubble upon website load.

• Publié le 22/07/2019
Customer Development Representative
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 07/02/2020

"Awesome chatbot for engaging with potential customers"

Commentaires: Overall, drift allows a simple and personable way to interact with potential customers that visit our website.

Avantages: Super personable way to prospect and direct website visitors to pages. Drift saves a lot of time for the sales team while also providing a great experience for customers and potential customers.

Inconvénients: It may take a little bit of time to set up the chat bots if your site has multiple pages. However, the drift team is excellent in providing support through this.

envoyé par Drift le 13/02/2020

Thank you for this. I'm glad to hear you've found Drift personable and it's saving you time!

Please let us know how we can be helpful to you this year!

• Publié le 07/02/2020
Andrey R.
Managing Director
Articles de sport, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 30/09/2018

"A modern way to connect with your customers"

Commentaires: I still use Drift and will do further.

Avantages: I implemented Drift in my website. The reason is not just I want to connect with my customers. but to show them that behind that e-commerce store there is a real person.
Nowadays, people loves connecting by others by typing what they need or what questions they have.
I use Drift app on my smartphone so I can answer fast to my customers.

Inconvénients: My suggestion is to offer an option to choice louder or another sound notification when there is a user on the other side. Very often I can't hear that someone has just sent me a question. And then I miss the opportunity to answer.

• Publié le 30/09/2018
Mackenzie J.
Marketing Manager
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/01/2019

"An Easy Way to Engage Website Visitors"

Commentaires: Overall, we have been pleased with what Drift has enabled us to do. It makes our sales engineers more accessible to interested prospects and has been successful in moving contacts through our sales funnel. I would definitely recommend this service to smaller/mid-sized organizations who have the resources to monitor the chat inbox.

Avantages: First and foremost, Drift was incredibly easy to setup and integrate into our existing website using just a small snippet of code. Once it was setup, Drift has successfully engaged with countless visitors to our website who may not have otherwise remained on our site or found what they were looking for. It's scheduling features are a great way to organize and rotate "on-call" teammates.

Inconvénients: We were excited about testing the conversational bot feature that Drift has rolled out to supplement the standard chat window. We are somewhat disappointed with the current capabilities of that feature to personalize a landing page to our branding. As a result, users experience a somewhat jarring shift to a landing page that looks nothing like your own on a completely different URL.

• Publié le 18/01/2019