Avis clients sur Lucky Orange

En savoir plus sur Lucky Orange

Découvrez comment les visiteurs utilisent vraiment votre site web grâce aux heat maps dynamiques, aux enregistrements de visiteur, aux analyses de formulaires, au chat en direct, aux sondages et plus encore !

En savoir plus sur Lucky Orange

It's difficult to slate the platform considering the price point - Lucky Orange is by far the most affordable (and probably best value for money) heatmapping tool out there.

Its a little bit difficult to learn but as all applications you can learn it.

Lucky Orange - Notes

Lucky Orange a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 144 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Lucky Orange ?

frantz
gerant (Martinique)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Progressif

4,0 il y a 9 mois

exactitude dans les données transmise par le site

le statistiques des visiteurs n'est pas toujours juste ,il y a des visiteurs qui ne sont pas compter

il y a 9 mois

Merci, Frantz! We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Sometimes visitor counts may differ from what is shown by Google Analytics due to how we track people who bounce quickly. I would be more than happy to discuss it with you - send an email to [email protected] to get that conversation started. Again, thank you for your review! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Raad
Raad
Marketing Director (Jordanie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

BEST app to understand why your customers aren't converting

I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't realize there are more images for the product that they can see by simply swiping left or right, this made them keep on changing the variants to view the product in its other colors (it was a problem with a specific theme, so I added a swipe icon on the first image)... At first I thought their monthly price is not within my budget as I didn't need the app often, so I paid $50 for a limited lifetime deal with some other app, only to realize later on that I use it way more often than I originally thought, AND no one masters the app like Lucky Orange starting with its features, functionality, ease of use, speed, and ending with its super amazing support team. Thank you for such a great app :)

The only thing is probably have my own device(s) excluded from the recordings, not sure if that's available or not - didn't look up their help section.

il y a 3 ans

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row seat to customers' online behaviors can provide invaluable insights to improving your website. Thank you for your kind review, Raad! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I'm here to help if you have any more questions or need assistance in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email into [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Joshua
Administrator, Web Technology / IT Support (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Has helped us offer better support and better track down customer issues

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The live chat and session recordings have enabled us to better serve our customers. The live chat allows us to answer questions in real time for customers and allows them to complete their order without having to sit on hold trying to connect with us via the phone. It also allows us to better track down issues customers experience.

The biggest challenges we have had is that sometimes the session recordings do not exactly match what the customer experienced. I am not certain, but I think it may have to do with externally hosted JavaScript files. It would also be helpful if when you are searching for a customer session, more of the data would bring up the session. Sometimes even when I have the city, state, phone number and email address of a customer, I still cannot locate their session recording. This is especially frustrating when I finally find the session and some or all of that information is in the session data, but it still did not come up in the session search results.

le mois dernier

Thank you for the review and feedback - I'll pass it along to our engineering team. It's great to hear that you're using Session Recordings to provide even better support to your customers. We're here if you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Stephen
Owner (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Lucky Orange is a Critical Tool at a Great Price

3,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I've only had to contact customer support one time and they were very quick to respond and resolve my issue. They seem like a talented group of people. Very professional and excellent customer service.

What I like most is that I can watch my potential customers sessions exactly from their perspective while they are on my site. Doing so makes obvious the differences between where I thought a customer would go verses where they are actually going. This helps me determine what changes and improvements I need to make. It identifies errors that I didn't know were happening. It shows me areas where customers have trouble finding things or navigating. I also love the live view feature and can watch customer's sessions from their perspective in real time. I've been able to walk users through things.

The videos sometimes don't load well for me or I have to keep clicking the play button. That could be because I'm using FireFox on a VPN with very heavy threat protection. Despite that, the playback is adequate and I have not pursued a resolution to that issue. Still totally worth it. Although the video information is critical and extremely helpful, it actually can seem torturous and highly annoying to watch customer sessions because they click all over the place other than what I want them to click on. I can't watch that for very long and sometimes my customers will be on my site for close to an hour before they buy. I only really watch sessions where the user visited more than 3 pages.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for leaving us a review! Using live Session Recordings and Chat to direct your website visitors is a great way to understand where they might have trouble navigating your site. Using a VPN is likely why you are running into problems while viewing Sessions. If you send us an email to [email protected], we can ensure there isn't something else at play. Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Zachary
Director (Singapour)
Vente en gros, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Great beginner visitor snapshots software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I always use lucky orange whenever i launch a new product or a new ad on a new landing page. It tells me the effectiveness for the customer, what customers want, and why some people don't even buy things on my store. It tells me sometimes what a customer is like as well.

It is very easy to check what a customer does, where they glance at, and what pages they go to on my site, and what they interact with.

I did not use the analytics or heatmap software. I feel that there is not much use as I need to individually look at each snapshot video for me to get the most out of it.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for the 5-star review and all of your positive feedback! It's great to hear that you use Session Recordings to determine the effectiveness of an ad campaign or new product. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Blair
Digital Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 201-500 employés

A solid heat mapping solution for small to mid size businesses

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Does a good job for a good price. Prices have since changed but capacities and services also changed along with it. Can't speak to new limits/pricing and tradeoff there.

Easy to set up and use. Does a good job.

Page visit/heatmapping limits can get in the way sometimes. Would be nice if it was easier to exclude certain pages to not waste capacity. I didn't hold this against them in the review, as we are on the lower tier so it is understood that there are going to be limits.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for the five-star review and feedback! It's important to us to continue to grow and evolve alongside our customer's businesses, so we're glad you've noticed. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Jamahl
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

A great secret weapon to have

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like how I am alerted when someone visits my website including their location and how I can chat with them real time.

Currently I have nothing that I do not like.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for the five-star review! Thrilled to hear that Lucky Orange has become a "secret weapon" for your online business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with! Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Marketing Executive (R.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés

Good tool for lead attribution

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had a good experience but I don't think I would do it again as the cost isn't justified by the amount of use and value we get out of it. I would say the tools are excellent, but if you don't have the resource to fully utilize it then it may not be worth it.

I like the visitor section as this helps us to understand where our website visitors go before converting and what channel they come from.

I would like options to have fewer features I think, as many of the features aren't used by us, so a modular subscription service would maybe attract more customers who don't want all the features.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you so much for the review and feedback! It's great to hear that you use the Visitor's table to identify the source of where your visitors come from. Using Session recordings alongside our other tools like Surveys can help you uncover deeper insight into your visitors' behavior. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Alexandra
Manager (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 2-10 employés

More Features than I can wrap my head around-in a great way!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have dabbled in lucky orange from time to time and always impressed with it. There is still so much to learn, but it is great!

I really appreciate the ease of use for someone like myself without a marketing background. My small family business has learned a lot about our website just by wandering around lucky orange

I really wish that the chat feature had a mobile option so we could chat with customers via an app on our phones. we would use the feature if it did. We can't afford to have someone at a desktop all the time.

il y a 2 mois

Wow, thank you for all the kind words! It's great to hear that you have discovered insights about your customers' behavior from exploring our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or if there's anything we can help you with. Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

lora
Founder (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

Insightful

Commentaires : n/a

helps to know exactly where your customers are coming from

Not really sure yet about the cons, it has been a helpful app.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you so much for leaving us a five-star review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with. Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Andrew
eCom Assistant (É.-U.)
Films et cinéma, 2-10 employés

Really good tool

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I like everything about it

The heatmap alone is enough to get me to use this software. All the features combined just make this a really powerful app.

Almost nothing. Can't think of any downside really.

le mois dernier

Thank you for the five-star review! Thrilled to hear that you use all of our tools together to understand your website visitors better. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Andrew
Marketing Technologist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Awesome for heatmaps, scroll and click data

Commentaires : We use Lucky Orange regularly to look at a users experience on our website and to make changes to enhance the user experience and increase conversion rates. As a marketer not using a tool like Lucky Orange is providing a disservice to your marketing.

The interface to get heatmaps, scroll data, click data, form completions etc. is the best on the market from the products that I have tried which include Crazy Egg and Hotjar. With Lucky Orange you don't have to pre-setup the URL's you want to track. You can simply look at any URL on your domain and look at the data for a rolling period of time. You do have to set up some elements but overall not having to worry about setting up specific URL's is a awesome feature of the product.

Although the feature of not having to select the URL's you want to track like competitors there are some negatives to this feature. Lucky Orange price plans have rolling days and total domain page view limits. This makes it difficult to go back and look at specific windows based on your price plan because data is rolling. If you run out of page views you need to increase your plan moving forward or not have all data present to make a decision from. Other products make it easier to look at historical data for a period but you have to be diligent on what you want to track. There are pros and cons to both scenarios.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has given you that front row seat to user experience to make changes that impact your bottom line. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Alexandra
Digital Marketing Strategist (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Complexities in Customization + Simplicity in Presentation = Perfection

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : You all were very accommodating in extending our free trial period when I couldn't get our Support team to install the script in time. Very quick and friendly responses so far. Again, very well thought out UX/UI on you guys' part. I was surprised at how granular some of the settings got. We tend to be one of those... highly involved, particular type customers who have a lot of custom requests. We're also fairly techy, so we like being able to do things ourselves. I found you really thought things through without us even having to ask.

This tool is not only clean and simplistic on the customer facing side, but within the dashboard as well. Lucky Orange offers a wide variety of products for a great price. The products are very intuitive to walk through and setup your first time around. Even with the visual simplicity, there are still loads of customization options for every feature they provide. It's almost as if each question I had next on how I may want to tailor the tool or customer experience even further, they had already thought of that question and build it into the next steps of setup. I am very impressed with the value provided!

The only thing that was a little difficult for me (and this may just be me) was that I almost wanted one primary icon/section on the left navigation that included all products instead of having to switch back and forth between Analytics and Communication, etc. to get to Chat vs Heatmaps, for example. It was the only thing not 100% intuitive to me, but I also see how the way you have it split up keeps it clean and minimal, so I may just need to get used to it. I just found myself clicking around a few times trying to get back to whatever feature I was previously looking at. Maybe an expandable menu option that extends so you can see the items in each section right there on the left bar instead of having to click? Or hover-to-view option? But where people could disable that if they didn't need it.

il y a 6 mois

Wow, thank you for the five-star review and kind words! Seeing what your customers experience in real-time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. We are so glad you have had such a positive user experience with Lucky Orange. Please reach out if there's anything else we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Collin
Team Member (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Great product with great customer platform

Commentaires : These guys are great from platform implementation to continued customer service I am not a tech person and I can instantly tell when a tech company puts customer service before profits because they understand when I have questions it will take some additional time to answer my questions and these guys from day one have done exactly that very pleased with them.

Easy to setup and begin to use for the purpose of installing. I did not need to become an expert to utilize this software in a way that instantly added value to our web site build out.

It would be nice for a fast way to block IP address' which there may be but I have not done enough research to verify. Sometimes I notice our own IP's often which I know can be blocked but just a quick button to do so would be nice.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, Collin! As our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a Ph.D. in data analytics to recognize why people aren't converting. Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value and insight from Lucky Orange and use it to grow your website. We're always here to help if you need it! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help documentation to guide you through the process: (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Kosara
"Easy to use app" (Serbie)
Design, 11-50 employés

"Easy to use app"

Commentaires : Lucky orange is phenomenal at showing live guest engagement.This has additionaly assisted me with developing and contact a greater crowd and monitor my progress.

Seeing what the client is reffering to and having the option to help them in that particular time.

They have a few different highlights that are not satisfactory of how they incorporate with different stages.

il y a 2 ans

Nothing feels better than finding ways to make your customers experience better than ever. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! We're here if you have any questions. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Greg
Emarketing Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

Easy to use, great information

Commentaires : Easily worth the money to learn who is visiting and how customers perceive your website.

Visit recordings. Provided valuable information on how customers interact with the website's content.

Chat feature could use some more customization options / features.

il y a 3 ans

Appreciate the review, Greg! We love hearing that you're finding our features, especially session recordings, to be useful for your website. Understanding how visitors are using your website can make a world of a difference for your customer experience, website and business. I'm here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

CEO (Colombie)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

User usage recordings are the best

You can see what the users did on your landing or webpage or web app, just like a video. You see where it clicked and notice any strange behavior that could be improved on your side to avoid it.

The time it stores your data... with the small plan you get a month, you can add additional months incresing the price of the plan. Also, all the plans have the same features (all), there are no smaller plans with less features (I just use the recordings and the basic analytics, but it has chat popups, heatmaps, survey popups)

Marian
CEO (Roumanie)

It was just eye opening, we found out where our advertising money went

A very big improvement for analyics software, you can see your website through visitors eyes, and control what they should see. A great tool for understanting where your advertising money go, and you can learn so much more from UX design to targeting ppc or social media, every channel matters, every improvement moves the bottom line from red to green.

The free trial was great, if I am not mistaken one free month. Sometimes the live function does not work properly, that being said I did work more with recordings.

Maria
Marketing Analyst (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1.000 employés

Great tool to track daily traffic to my site

One of my favorite things about Lucky Orange is the fact that early in the morning, I get a report on the number of visits my site had the day before.

Sometimes I can't see a visitor's screen in real time. This functionality is important for understanding if some products are good visibility and attracting people's attention.

Cveto
Marketing (Bulgarie)
Réseaux informatiques, 11-50 employés

Very good Lucky Orange

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Lucky Orange is very useful and easy to work with. With some speed improvements it will be a great tool for every company.

This software combines many useful tools to boost sales and marketing activities.

Agents and chat sometimes stay offline. And sometimes is slow maybe because we use it from Eastern Europe.

il y a 7 mois

We're glad you've been able to use our insights into visitor behavior to make a positive impact across your website and business. Love to see Lucky Orange helped you grow your business. We've also passed your feedback to our support team. Thanks for your review and happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Kev
Marketing (Australie)
Recrutement, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Cheaper alternative to hotjar that does everything I need

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Data visualisation is excellent, UI is very easy to navigate, and installation is very easy.

Would love the ability to export dashboard analytics into a csv or pdf would be nice

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Kev! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. We love to impress our users with our technology, and are glad to be part of your website's journey. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Grant
Merchandiser and Creative (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

A Heatmap That Overdelivers in the Best of Ways

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It's been great. We're so glad to be using Lucky Orange. We've learned a lot about what our traffic is really interested in.

It's easy. Easy to set up. Easy to use. Easy to teach. And so feature-rich. It can help you make better UX decisions on your website. The customer service is great. The onboarding is easy. And Lucky Orange has tons of notes on their blog to help you learn the tool.

You'll have to spend time planning how to take advantage of all the extra features. Not a bad thing realy.

il y a 9 mois

These are words we love to hear, Grant! "Easy" is something we pride ourselves on; as our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a PhD in Analytics or a huge budget to be able analyze your traffic and improve your website. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should you need any assistance! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Tapesh
Tapesh
Alphonic Network Solutions (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Website Recording and Analyse user behaviour

Their video recording tool is the best one as we can easily analyse user behaviour

Some of the recording this tool not able to record , don't know but if 100 users will come to my website then it shows only 87 recordings

Julie
Genealogist (Australie)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Feedback

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Maybe too early to tell yet as live-chat has not been used yet, but being able to monitor what customers are looking at has been a very handy tool.

That I am able to see if customers are having trouble checking out and what that problem might be to help solve it.

There have been a few instances where real-time monitoring has not been happening and orders have been received.

il y a 6 mois

When optimizing your site, getting a front-row seat to your visitor's behavior is invaluable! Thank you so much for leaving us a review; I'll pass along your feedback to our team. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with! Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Lenka
owner (Australie)
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur

Very good App

5,0 il y a 8 mois

I can watch behaving of the customers which is very helpful for me and enable me to do improvements of my online store.

Very happy with everything so far. Only set up some things as Funnels is little bit hard for me as I am doing everything by my self and don't have much experience with this.

il y a 8 mois

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. If you need any help with funnels, send an email over to [email protected] or schedule a personal onboarding call at https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new to connect with our team. This call is a free service we provide to all our users to help them get more from their Lucky Orange and get questions like your funnel questions answered. Thank you for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange