Easy to animate Explainer videos

Publié le 26/03/2019
Aravind narayanan N.
Animation, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Inbuilt Funny characters.Preset Creative stuffs .Speed,Easy to deliver works

Avantages: I Basically an animator come Faculty member in a national film institute .i always recomment this software for all newcomers. I love this software that i can easily animate my vector images for some explainer videos and some of my freelancer works. interface is very simple and easy to use .i am working in this software mostly time bounding works because this software gave me quick quality outs. Inbuilt animated characters are awesome and unique. easy to use .

Inconvénients: While having a high speed internet we cant upgrade upload time of our videos and files .But if we uploaded files then it will be a fast and easy to make works .If this software gave an offer for one-time lifetime subscription then my film school also may purchase this software for educational purpose.

Goes a long way

Publié le 30/07/2019
Oliver B.
SEO Strategist
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This platform has a huge scope of use cases, from video ads to explainer videos and animated banners.
Has enough features to support pro users while being simple enough to be used by non-pros.

Inconvénients: There’s no access to free stock video inside the app which is possible with some other video platforms.

Excellent for building video assets quickly

Publié le 28/05/2019
Sr. Performance Marketing Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Can quickly create animated video assets for Facebook, Instagram, etc using a variety of transition and animation templates. Very easy to use and intuitive controls.

Inconvénients: More variety in transitions and animation styles would help better differentiate between clients when using across multiple partners.

Solid animation video creation tool

Publié le 29/09/2019
Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Helped me saved a lot of money when it comes to creating explainer animated videos.

Avantages: Animatron is a powerful animation video creation tool. With Animatron, I've been able to create several animated explainer videos without having to hire video creators.

Inconvénients: High learning curve. Sometimes the features are confusing and buggy. However, it's understandable that a high learning curve is needed.

Steep Learning curve and Glitchy Interface

Publié le 10/12/2018
Abigail N.
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience was terrible. I'll probably give it a try again but I wouldn't depend on it. Animatron Studio isn't really a software I'd recommend using if you're on a deadline.

Avantages: Animation Studio is full of great features, It's really great for making a simple comic/cartoon for social media. It also comes with a walkthrough tutorial to help you get started.

Inconvénients: The Pros I listed are the only positive thing I could find about the software giving that I couldn't even use it for 30 mins without getting frustrated. I love design and marketing related software and I consider myself someone good ad adapting to a software, so when I signed up for Animatron studio to make a comic for my book blog, I expected it to be something like Lumen5 or Animoto. And I expected to be able to adapt to the software even if it wasn't completely like what I expected. Here's why I couldn't use Animatron:
1. It took 5+ minutes for the creator's dashboard to open. It kept saying authenticating. Here's what it looked like https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2y91vmf7zd2zsc/Screenshot%202018-12-10%2014.15.07.png?dl=0
2. The creator's dashboard where you select elements to use was overwhelming.
3. The onboarding tutorial abandoned me halfway through. After selecting the "Lite" option during the tutorial, I clicked on the "Doughnut & Milkshake" element as prompted by the tutorial. It took a few minutes for it to load. After it did I clicked on a talking doughnut and the tutorial abandoned me there. I had no idea what to do next
4. The interface is glitchy and feels a bit outdated
5. For some reason, I was logged out and had to log in again, seconds later I was logged out again and had to re-login. After that, I gave up.

Animatron is a fantastic software

Publié le 05/09/2019
Office Administrator/Education Coordinator/Graphic Designer
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Animatron has made it possible for companies to have animated videos without hiring an animator. It's a fun way to change up your marketing.

Avantages: I love that you can test out the software before deciding to pay. They have templates you can use and edit our start from scratch. There are TONS of things you can do like make a person sit, hold something, cry, etc. You can brand the animated video to your company.

Inconvénients: It'd be nice if they had software you could download instead of having it all online. Price is a bit high. So far, you have to pay to remove watermark.

Best explainer video maker period

Publié le 20/07/2019
Mina G.
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love it! Worth every penny and the price is just right especially if you get a lifetime deal which they provide every now and then.

Avantages: So many characters to choose from. The workflow is super easy to understand without reading too many tutorials. I supports my favorite browser "Firefox" and I have almost full control over every clip.

Inconvénients: The skeleton function was taken away (to control every joint in a cartoon character) which was a big bummer for me.

Interesting on-line software solution for short and medium sized animations

Publié le 19/10/2017
Edo M.
field agent/representative
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Relatively simple and easy to learn on-line software solution for short and medium sized animations. Perfect for very short animations for Your YOUTUBE channel videos.

Avantages: It's a fantastic feature when there are different ways to use a same software. For beginners there is a LITE mode, for experienced users there are ADVANCED and DESIGN modes.
LITE modes is simpler, with less option that are not so needed and is perfect for new user to make 1st steps and 1st animations. After some time, when user achieve more experience it can remaster same creations in more advanced ways. Nice feature is that You can upload what needed (photos, music and similar, even vector graphic SVG and animations).

Inconvénients: Objects have not so many options, nor in design (color changing for example) nor in transitions or animations. Transitions between slides need more options. Loading/uploading can be slow. User interface is "blurry", not so clear for user.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Animatron le 23/10/2017

Hi Edo, thanks for the review, appreciate it. Cheers!

Good

Publié le 17/12/2018
Animation, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The characters are good and standard, easy drag and drop

Inconvénients: Easy drag and drop of characters and props

Good for business purposes

Publié le 02/11/2018
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is not a toy, it's a very useful animation software that you can use for marketing, education etc.

Inconvénients: You have to spend some time learning some tricks, but after that everything will go smoothly.

Animation Made Easy

Publié le 08/11/2018
O. kelvin K.
Copywriter
Internet, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Animatron Studio saves me time, helps me increase user engagement on my website as well.

Avantages: Videos have been proven to increase user engagement online, but there's a huge gap. The price of video animations could leave a big hole in your pocket. The learning curve is steap for those who want to go DIY. This is where Animatron Studio comes to the rescue, with this software anyone can make powerful and high quality animations. I have been using the software for a while now, and I love the ease of usability.

Inconvénients: I would prefer an offline version, so I can save data and work faster with slow internet.

Fantastic, I love the ability to animate my videos

Publié le 13/02/2018
Cherlyn C.
Heartbreak Whisperer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Fun, engaging videos that stand out in my industry and make my topic so much more interesting.

Avantages: The ability to put in my own vectors and animate them. I also really like how intuitive the interface is. I'm able to understand how to do things very quickly. The pre-animated characters that come with the software are so fun to use.

Inconvénients: It takes a very long time for me to upload my mp4 videos (3-6 hours). I've asked support about it and it's due to the location of the server.. I'm based in Asia and I've got the same problems uploading in S.Korea and in Singapore so I'm guessing the problem affects most of Asia.

So far so great!

Publié le 16/12/2016
Ahmad K.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I just tried out Animatron after reading that it lets you create free 2-D explainer videos, which sounded pretty awesome to me! The tutorial shows how easy it is to use yet powerful with various graphics available for free use. You can add your audio and simple animations pretty quickly. The only thing I have yet to test, after my quick test video, is how customizable it can be to really fit your video needs.

Avantages: 1. FREE Explainer videos!
2. Easy to use
3. Good variety of graphics

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Animatron le 19/12/2016

Ahmad, thank you for your positive comments! We're happy to hear you enjoy working in Animatron. If you could share how the video works for you, after you test it, that would be very much appreciated. Looking forward to your feedback.

My Cloud animation creator.

Publié le 28/11/2018
Debjit B.
Freelancer
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It can be used use it for ads, promo or tutorial the price is high but you also get lots of space to store videos.

Avantages: I love the idea of online animation creation and not in my old pc. It has a really awesome template which is ready to use, not setup installing or lost my work for power failure. Due to broadband, the workflow is not smooth, but it is still manageable. I love the portability for light and studio mode for high/low bandwidth. Using pre-made character solve most of my problem and it is really an awesome experience for me with less load on my computer.

Inconvénients: Need high bandwidth to use the studio feature. High price per month and no one-time lifetime subscription.

They did it...they made animated videos easy.

Publié le 03/07/2018
Steve W.
Online Communications Officer
Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a great software for creating animated videos and the developers have made something quite complex not just work within a web browser environment but work well with some amazing features. It isn't simply limited to using their own stock (which is plentiful!). If you're more of an advanced user or experienced animator, you can drag in your own characters and edit their movements. It's a very good alternative to using something like Adobe After Effects and it can be used anywhere!

Inconvénients: The interface can be a little confusing when you're getting to know it, but thankfully it has been carefully thought out and once you know, you know!

Quick animations

Publié le 25/07/2019
Student
Animation, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It can save you whenever you need to create a super fast presentation or animation, it is easy to use and it has a free version.

Inconvénients: I wouldnt pay for it since I work with less expensive things like adobe that are way more complete. Altough I see the potential for anyone that doesnt work in the animation industry and still wants to create small animations.

Best cloud animator

Publié le 23/08/2018
Chelsie K.
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall experience was not great. I would not recommend to others at all.

Avantages: Easy video creation. Functionality easy to read.

Inconvénients: The company continuously charged me for something that I did not subscribe to. I was being charged from February until August without knowing why because my account stated that I had a free account. After months of trying to reach out to them to rectify the situation, I received one response back which stated to just cancel but there was no statement of reimbursement for a subscription that I did not subscribe to. I would not recommend for that reason. Customer service did not help.

Online Animation Video Maker

Publié le 30/05/2019
Ram R.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Compared to other products like offeo, InVideo & Crello, they are no where near to them.

Avantages: We love making WhiteBoard Videos with Animatron, they are the easiest to do with this software. There is a lot of learning curve, everything needs to be done from scratch. It's kind of outdated now, we can find a lot of better options to make videos online.

Inconvénients: Outdated, very poor library, lot of learning curve, & time consuming.

Animation videos, created without the need of a professional!

Publié le 20/06/2018
Director, Strategic Partnerships
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Commentaires: Creativity, Speed

Avantages: The tool has a rich collection of templates, fonts and quite a high degree of sophistication in its features. The hundreds of pre-animated characters, props and backgrounds allow even an amateur like me to hit the ground running. The team behind Animatron has set up an active community where people can learn, share projects with one another. With fairly limited video-making skills,

Inconvénients: The software is intuitive and easy to learn, provided you are on the lite mode. More sophisticated actions although present, are hard to learn, especially in the full fledged "Expert mode". Some of the sophisticated animations require good dexterity of hands.

Easy animation tool

Publié le 07/05/2018
Art Director
Support client

Avantages: Very easy to use, you don't need to animations skills to create amazing videos. The bone tool can push your work to a higher level.

Inconvénients: Even if it's help a lot to animate a walk cycle, fitting the leg to the ground is a little bit hard to do, and needs some skills and time.

Good-looking Results, Sometimes hard to use

Publié le 11/10/2018
Rick P.
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, it delivers good results, but takes patience.

Avantages: 1. It makes animating feasible for someone on a small budget.
2. Looks good.

Inconvénients: 1. The autosaving function is not always great - and sometimes it fails to save and you lose work.