Avis clients sur Oracle PeopleSoft

En savoir plus sur Oracle PeopleSoft

Non disponible

Have been using peoplesoft at a client site for AR monitoring and assessing credit applications. Very good upward and downward integrations with many give and get exchanges.

I find PeopleSoft to be somewhat difficult to learn. I don't find it to be intuitive and the interface appears outdated.

Oracle PeopleSoft - Notes

3,7
3,9
4,0
3,7

Oracle PeopleSoft a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 270 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Oracle PeopleSoft ?

Christina
Christina
Research Scientist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Functional but slow and clunky

4,0 l’année dernière
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Blanca
Blanca
Especialista de RRHH (Venezuela)
Automobile, 1.001-5.000 employés

People Soft

Commentaires : My experience has been excellent with Oracle to fulfill the functions related to the tasks I perform daily, in this system I get information that my supervisor asks me, useful information to accomplish tasks assigned by other departments, income movements and expenditures among other assignments .

The Oracle system is an excellent tool to comply with organizational processes. It is very important to keep the organizational structure in order and to ensure that when making a movement within the structure the changes are made as accurately as possible without affecting the business in any way.

I do not consider that the Oracle system has disadvantages, it is necessary to have an administrator who knows the regulations so that no changes are made without authorization. It is a system that allows you to do everything related to the entry and exit of personnel as well as all the movements of promotions and transfers.

Jared
Jared
HRIS Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1.001-5.000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Good Product with Lots of Features But Difficult to Maintain

Commentaires : A very good tool, that was feature rich and allowed you to build custom business process, but you could you shoot yourself in the foot with the customization, and get stuck doing custom processes.

I like how customizable the tool is to match whatever business process you have. It has strong reporting capabilities and can handle very complex process.

With the customization we had to do lots of regression testing when new updates came out. Sometimes this broke our customization and required much more work.

ACCOUNTS OFFICER (Qatar)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés

Oracle People Soft. Best Accounting Package to buy.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : As this is a cloud based product, i didnot faced any issues with this product. initial startup requires proper learning and hands on, but as compared to other accounting packages, its quite proficient and easy to use.

It is like all under one roof. we can manage and review financial aspects, analyze our inventory tracking, rate our suppliers and can manage them easily,etc. etc.

Internet should be available all the times. Sometimes due to technical issues we can face serious problems.

Jenny
Brand Director (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

I used PeopleSoft for nearly 4 years at my last job at an advertising agency.

I like that there's such a wide breadth of what can be accomplished within PeopleSoft time sheets, expense reports, financial reports, PTO portals, opening job numbers for projects and much, much more. I like that our company used it as a main medium for so many different things. It's much easier when things are centralized in one platform. Once you know how to use PeopleSoft, it can be one of your best friends. It can be a guiding tool to help better so many departments of a company. It helped me understand the ins and outs and track financials of projects much more vividly than I'd be able to otherwise. My most productive and proactive days at my old job included getting the most out of PeopleSoft and checking in on all of my various jobs (financials, open / close statuses, new jobs, etc.).

PeopleSoft is not user friendly until it's knocked into your head. I was given a manual when I started working at my old company and I had to reference this manual for literally years until it became second nature. There are too many steps and too many clicks to get to the finish line in nearly any task on PeopleSoft. And you have to know what buttons to press to yield a certain result. There are no guides to help you along the way. If you don't have a manual from someone at your job in your SPECIFIC position, you will undoubtedly be lost for a long time. The buttons to press are jibberish, honestly. Often times the buttons you need to press to get to the next page during a process of a task are just random numbers or random letters. I got so used to the program so I knew exactly what to press and when to press it but it took a very long time to get to that point. Even when I did, though, I found the program tedious and overly time consuming.

Laura
BOC (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 1.001-5.000 employés

Users Opinion

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : There are good and bad qualities to all products/systems. The more you use it the easier it becomes to navigate. Oracle was great about changing their view of the product to be better at being visually appealing to the eye and reading/navigating for the older generations who join the team at later times.

For the most part user friendly. Most updates are straight forward.

Some features are limited. There could always be better explanation on how to use those features.

Maizy
Music Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Great Data Communication Tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, we have used PeopleSoft for years, and have had little issues with it. Despite it being a basic tool, it works well, and we plan to keep it for that.

My company has used Oracle PeopleSoft for a many years. Our main uses of it include sharing benefits information, new hire resources, compensation history, as well as our talent profile. It's used in-house, and has made it easy for information to be gather (from Oracle database) and disseminated to the employees.

My only complaint is that the tool is kind-of old fashioned and basic. There are numerous means of querying information and providing it to the user, so in the grand scheme of things, the tool hasn't seemed that special to me.

Sabrina
Sabrina
Department Business Administrator (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10.000+ employés

Decent product by a leading provider

Commentaires : Overall it is a decent product, there are some inefficiencies within the program; however, I believe this could be fixed based on the buildout for the organization and what developers identify is needed.

One of the main features I love about this product is the development of reports and queries. It also allows reports to be exported into various formats as well.

Some of the processes within the program are redundant. Requesting information can be a bit inefficient because the program requests various steps to produce one report or functionality within the system.

Deepali
Deepali
Software Development Analyst (Inde)
Logiciels, 10.000+ employés

Peoplesoft is a ERP tool which make easy organization work.

Commentaires : it helps to make organization work easy.

I have done work on peopleosoft financial as developer .Oracle has given almost everything in ERP. What is good in this tool it make easy to track any organization work.Good thing is it makes easy to understand application for both i.e for developer and for client because both knows the functional of application so client easily can tell what is exact their requirement and as developer knows about ERP so for them it is easy to do changes what exact client want.For any organization it helps to reduce extra cost and time on organization finance system or HR system because Peopesoft ERP handle everything.

it is very old ERP now I prefer to select workday or fusion over peoplsoft because they have lot of new features which make easy to understand ERP but in peoplesoft it is little bit time taking process to understand functional. Many bugs you will get and for them Oracle has not given any patches in new release.

Zulay
Zulay
Production Coordinator (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 1.001-5.000 employés

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Once you get the hang of it is not as bad, it has many functions can build many reports.

Sometimes it can be slow takes time to build reports.

Business Intelligence (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 5.001-10.000 employés

Frequent Ocracle PeopleSoft User Review

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

I like how the applications allow my team to run reports with regularity, accessing various database metrics critical for evaluation.

The learning curve process for implementation and effective use requires an expansive team of professionals. This would also include support. Also, while the interface is customizable, it does feel a bit outdated in terms of UI/UX.

Bonnie
instructor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

PeopleSoft

Commentaires : I have used PeopleSoft (PS) since 2005 and in various positions/capacities at two different institutions. I've worked through three major upgrades, two HR/CMS splits, and COUNTLESS bundles and test runs. I've used helped design brand new pages, update/upgrade/improve the information and functionality of existing pages, created security tables, granted users access, entered data, and manipulated/created other data so that others could query that data for their needs. I've trained dozen of faculty and staff how to navigate through PS and how to use PS to access needed data and/or run pre-formatted queries and reports. It is robust database management system and I could not do my job without it!

I've used PeopleSoft both in what some would call the "vanilla" version, and also a "modified" to fit the specific needs of the organization, and/or department level version. What impresses me is that it is just that - modifiable, and can be programmed (if you have the people and know-how) to program it to do what you need. Being able to query data from many different tables can really save time and effort, which in turn saves manpower hours/money.

It's a silly wish, but I wish PeopleSoft allowed the users to change the color of their individual display and settings - like the color of the background, or the size and type and color of font. I'm sure there's a way to do it, but it is managed by the SUPER Administrative users and "powers that be".... and it's probably an all or nothing kind of thing. I'm in the program 8 hours a day, and all that WHITE background and tiny font...let me jazz it up and make it my own like MS allows.

hedaia
Planning Manager (Jordanie)
Construction, 10.000+ employés

Long-term human resource management systems

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : As a result, you may use this tool to plan your human resources, and it can also help you find a solution to your problem. Always go with the option that is most beneficial to your company's long-term survival.

In terms of ERP and HRM, PeopleSoft is a top-notch solution. Employee data serve as the basis for this cloud-based application, which is used to manage numerous business requirements. Anyone can use it because it has a simple user interface. By using several IDs, you can search for an employee and get all the records they've kept while working for you in PeopleSoft. To put it succinctly, I admire Oracle systems because they place a high value on the long-term viability of the organization as a whole.

In spite of the fact that this isn't always a bad thing, you must always stop working while technology specialists provide technical support, which is inconvenient at times. I also think the user interface's simplicity is outdated and needs to be updated, as it frequently bores me.

Jennifer
Administrative Assistant II ()
Équipements publics, 501-1.000 employés

Web-based programming for processing requisitions and purchase orders and HR tracking.

Commentaires : My company uses this program for requesting and processing purchase orders among other things. We also use the HR features for tracking employees and classes. It's easy to use, if not totally user friendly. There are some areas that it is not completely intuitive, but otherwise it definitely gets the job done. It doesn't run a smooth as it should on some browser versions, but works well enough. The only thing I would love to see incorporated would be the option to use hot keys or even "Alt" keys.

This program is easy to use. There are search functions that help find what you are looking for. And there is a dashboard area that lets you know right away if there is something that needs your attention.

The HR part of the software is not very user intuitive. The options to choose can get fairly confusing. The program doesn't work well with all version of my browser. I have learned to deal with the quirks the program on my browser.

Shana
Office Coordinator (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 5.001-10.000 employés

Oracle PeopleSoft Complicated but Functional

Commentaires : Overall it was challenging first but once you get the hang of it the Software has so many uses and makes my job a little easier that I don’t have to use so many different platforms to access my information as well as the students

I use Oracle PeopleSoft is a multifaceted Software and has so many different capabilities and options that keep everything on our campus streamlined from payroll, personal data like direct deposit performance evaluations, queries, student worker data and many more options

Since there are so many options and capabilities Oracle PeopleSoft is intimidating at first glance/use. It took some time to get used to navigating between the different screens, learning shortcuts, which buttons to use and when. Still learning all that this Software has to offer

Breanne
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

PO Processing

Commentaires : Overall the program is amazing and invoice tracking, tracking of GLs and budgets. It helps to consolidate reports to get an overall picture of where you budget is at for various properties. This is a great software for commercial property management.

This program is great for processing of POs. It helps to connect both the original PO to the invoice and then offsets once payment is completed. It has amazing reports that can be run project specific so you always know if you job is on budget.

This program can be quite cumber-sum and hard to teach to new employees. It is not very intuitive and requires lots of training.

ashley
ashley
customer service anaylst (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1.001-5.000 employés

PeopleSoft

Commentaires : I use people soft at least 2/3 times a day to pull up my personal information and review recent changes without having to call my employer

Makes making Human resource changes such as address/phone very easy. I am able to find most of of the things I am looking too. This includes changing my tax exemptions, updating beneficiaries, looking at my time I have avail. ETC

I have no issues at all with people soft everything is easily able to pull up and it always at hand.

Business Process Manager (Canada)
Construction, 501-1.000 employés

Very Hokey Program

You've probably used Peoplesoft at some point in your life; whether you went to University or used it at work for HR Systems - it does a lot and has a lot of abilities; but, the cost is enormous and it had a lot of problems from an end-user perspective.

Constantly having to update the software because end users have issues. Very hokey in its execution Constantly requires JAVA updates?? Oracle charges a lot to keep it in service.

Taylor
Cash Applications Specialist (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 1.001-5.000 employés

Great for managing accounts

Commentaires : We use this to manage premium payments, bonus money, commissions, and other monetary transactions as needed for a large insurance company.

It’s pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it. A lot of stuff behind the scenes that seems to be customizable to your company’s needs. As a front end user, I’m able to manage various payments to accounts in multiple departments smoothly.

It takes some time to learn everything, and when you’re short staffed it can make you wish it was a mute elf explanatory user experience, but nothing we couldn’t work around.

Taraiya
HR Business Parner-Compensation (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1.001-5.000 employés

Peoplesoft For HR is ok if you have full training and know the customization

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Used peoplesoft to for Human Resources to hire new employees, set up compensation, and work assignments, classify them with a specific position number.

I liked the ability to house different employee groups, hourly and salary. I also liked the option of having multiple work assignments set up for a single employee to show the different position, along with compensation, ability to track anniversary dates, and the automation of the pay lines that created based on the updates to the employee.

The system is complicated and has many layers. I didn't understand the need for the multiple modules for employee groups, and the many screens you had to update to complete updates to an employees persona data. Specifically, updating emergency contact, education info, or address changes were entered on different screens, in setting up new employee instance. I would like the same ability to make those updates enter at the same time same screen since it still personal data. But this could be because of the customization of the organization.

Mohd Irfan
Tevhnical Consultant (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10.000+ employés

Among the good ERP tools

Commentaires : ERP portal is developed and is being used by many employees

The functionality provided is very good , peoplecode can be written as per our choice and requirement , custom objects can be created and used for building the overall look of the system.

The tool wont last longer as customising the overlook of the system is cumbersome also new technology are coming to

Quality Assurance Evaluator and Trainer (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1.001-5.000 employés

Good, but Complex.

Commentaires : Great data and storage capacity, comes in handy when searching for students profile information. Very secure and dependable.

This program contains a large database and has been reliable for years. We use this daily and it's one of the most used software at the University.

It's difficult to navigate if you don't know what you're doing. Firstime users may find it to be a bit complex.

Joanna
Membership Director (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés

Oracle PeopleSoft is great for managing your largest resource

Commentaires : Oracle PeopleSoft is a great tool for your business. I wish my current employer used Oracle PeopleSoft!

For many businesses, our largest resource is our workforce. I loved working with Oracle PeopleSoft to manage candidates, employees, communications, financials and more! This was a great tool for our business. As my first experience with HR software, I was pleased to find how easy to navigate PeopleSoft was. Made me feel like an expert out of the gates.

I did not have any concerns with Oracle PeopleSoft. Any issues that arose were immediately handled by customer service. I loved how easy it was to use and never had frustrations with PeopleSoft as I have with other software.

Human Resources (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

Great software easy to use and lots of functions

Commentaires : Great Human Resources and Accounting product

The functions and compatibility with other software, PeopleSoft plays well with many other software and a great central key software

Expensive to customize and can be a bit frustrating if not customized. PeopleSoft can be built to work well with your company and the stock software can be frustrating without that custom investment

Human Resources Coordinator (É.-U.)
Automobile, 5.001-10.000 employés

PeopleSoft

Commentaires : Data and information are easily accessible through Peoplesoft for additional information look up.

I like how it is easily accessible to stored and access employees data. Information are stored the day employees start and changes that are made are visible for tracking purposes.

It is slow at times but never ran into problem.

Workforce Planning Bureau Chief (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501-1.000 employés

Fairly seamless with training

It serves as an effective database for my company. Once trained on how to enter information and pull certain information out - metrics can be easy to review.

End users don't necessarily have the ability to customize reporting. Special requests have to be made but that could be the way that my company has it configured.