Filtrer par :

Note moyenne

  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur ClickUp

ClickUp est l'avenir du travail : il s'agit d'une application qui les remplace toutes. ClickUp est une application de productivité à croissance rapide.

En savoir plus sur ClickUp

2 376 avis affichés

Rahma N.
CEO (Tunisie)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

A satisfied user

4 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

ça nous a permis de centraliser la gestion de notre travail, de collaborer plus facilement et surtout d'avoir une feuille de route modulable. J'adore le monde sombre surtout !

Inconvénients :

J'ai pas encore exploré la solution à 100% donc je peux pas me permettre d'évaluer ce qui manqueà ce stade là

Siaka T.
IT Manager (Mali)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Meilleur logiciel pour la gestion des produits

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Avec ClickUp ces désormais facile pour moi de Crée des tâches par e-mails avec plusieurs vues (calendrier, liste, tableau, etc.)

Avantages :

ClickUp est un logiciel vraiment complet pour la gestion de projet, elle est puissant grâce a toutes les fonctionnalités qui offre pour une utilisation facile. l intégration du document est facile et l'accès facile à Notpad sur la page web est un atout à admiré plus ClickUp.

Inconvénients :

Le problème que j'ai constater avec le clickup est le style général et la mise en page. La couleurs de l'application sont trop neutres qui Rent souvent difficile a bien distingué les choses, En dehors de cela, les activité des différentes tâche en cour son beaucoup trop en vue si cela pouvait etre facultatif.

Rihab A.
Oriental (Maroc)
Recherche, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Avis personnel

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Bonne expérience

Avantages :

-facillité de travail -meilleure organisation

Inconvénients :

Rien. Tout marche très bien, pas de problèmes ni remarques

Réponse de l'équipe de ClickUp

il y a 3 mois

Hey, Rihab! Thank you SO much for this review.!

Kim B.
CEO (Canada)
Études de marché, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Meilleur Logiciel de gestion de produit

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Je peut désormais organiser plusieurs projet facilement au même endroit et à partir de n'importe quel appareil.

Avantages :

Un logiciel complet de gestion de projet a tarifs complètement ridicule pour tout les fonctionnalités. -Notpad sur page web - Bookmarks avec screenshot - Documents intégrer directement dans le logiciel

Inconvénients :

Il ne le propose pas en version française, la prise en mains peut être difficile de ce coté, car beaucoup de fonctions a découvrir

Christian P.
Freelancer (Togo)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Mon avis

4 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

Une multitude variété d'extensions disponible, facilité d'utilisation, suivi régulier du processus de projet

Inconvénients :

il ne devrait pas y avoir de version d'essai, le logiciel devrait être en téléchargement libre

Réponse de l'équipe de ClickUp

il y a 3 mois

Hey, Christian! Thank you so much for your feedback! ClickUp has a Free Forever Plan that is available for everyone! We hope ClickUp helps you save time throughout your day. Thank you!

Md mahbub A.
Md mahbub A.
Digital Strategist (Bangladesh)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Pure task management software that you can use for FREE!

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been using this app for a while now and it has been a very good experience. I use it to manage my tasks from home, from work, from school and from all the other places where I am doing tasks that need to be done. It is easy to use with lots of features which makes it very convenient for me. It also has an inbuilt calendar that allows me to schedule the tasks that I need to do into different days. It is very easy to set up too!

Avantages :

The best thing about this app is that it is very easy to use. It also has a lot of features that make it easier for you to manage your tasks. This app can be used by anyone who wants to keep track of their tasks and follow up on them. It also has a notification system that allows you to receive notifications on your phone when there are new emails, messages, and tasks in the app so you don't miss anything important.

Inconvénients :

I didn't like the current UI (in the 3rd quarter of 2021) and how it is difficult to find their management options. Also, its become a mess sometimes when you have thousands of task created and completed.

Utilisateur vérifié
EVP Operations IT (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Great project managment tool

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it works well for what we use it for. We have many projects and tasks but not a lot of complex planning needed.

Avantages :

It's pretty intuitive to use and has a good balance of features without too much complexity. It's easily customized for users and automations enable pretty complex behavior if desired.

Inconvénients :

The email notification process is not the best. I often get duplicate email notifications or email notifications on my own responses to comments.

Aaron B.
IT Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

ClickUp's Mantra: Overpromise, underdeliver. Lots of arrows but a hole in our quiver.

1 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We've just been very frustrated with our ClickUp experience. I really wanted them to be the one, I truly did. I kind of felt like a cheerleader rooting for them because I liked their mission. At a certain you realize, however, that what they really love is growth - not the customer. They've made the customer their beta tester. I've submitted several bug tickets, and you know what? I got tired of it. I'm paying them to find their bugs for them - they need to be doing that themselves with only occasional, not constant, issues after releasing their product to the public. I've already submitted several issues to the company, and I haven't submitted way more. I would have much preferred to have a more refined product with fewer features. I started to realize that the issues were not occasional things here and there - they were pervasive throughout the software. I realized the real problem wasn't with the tech - it was with the company's mindset. If the leadership didn't care about having a quality product, it was never going to be a quality product. The frustration finally reached a point where we had to call it. I don't want a software that does this to us. Our team is moving on now, considering Notion and Asana. I hope ClickUp cleans up its act, I truly do. If so, who knows, maybe one day we'll see them again. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

Avantages :

ClickUp offers a huge variety of features. The company is ambitions, entrepreneurial, idea-centric, growth-oriented, and trying to accomplish great things. I'm sure their software will continue to improve. They also have excellent customer support. My favorite features are the custom fields, automations, and toggle switches (these allow you to collapse/expand lists/text in tasks and documents).

Inconvénients :

Where do I start? ClickUp has a serious problem with the customer experience. It's obvious their focus has been on growth because they have lots of expansion plans but they forgot the "nail" part of "nail then scale". ClickUp has lots of features but it feels like nothing works well and that everything is low-quality, poorly-planned, poorly-designed, etc. They tout cool features and get you excited to use them, and when you do, you find it's inefficient, or it's not in the app, or the integrations, or ... It's like there's always some issue with everything they build. It makes you wonder if they even use their own product. Nothing is easy, quick, or beautiful.

Tanner S.
Tanner S.
Account Executive (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

It's the next level for project management

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We love it. The ability to customize templates and even create conditional work flows based on task completion is really nice.

Avantages :

Rarely does a project management system "have it all" but this system is jam-packed with features. if you can think it, this program can do it.

Inconvénients :

It can feel complex at first while you're getting the lay of the land, but after a while, you'll be zipping around and moving projects along.

Andrés j G.
Andrés j G.
Director (Colombie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Probably the best project management tool in the market

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I love this software and the vision of the company. This software is amazing, and I just hope in the future you're not bought by some giant company, which would probably change all the wonderful things you've done so far.

Avantages :

To start, the free tier is absolutely amazing, and they keep adding new stuff for free. When I started, my learning curve was minimum and, in a few hours, I had all my projects set up. It is such a complete and functional tool, and I have no complains. And the paid option will be nice for some added features and is not expensive at all.

Inconvénients :

When I started using ClickUp, my only complaint was that the free tier didn't have Gant charts. However, some months ago they added this option for free. So, my thanks to the ClickUp teams for all this gifts.

Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Best project management tool for agencies

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : ClickUp keeps our agency productive, on task, and efficient. It is customized to the exact way we want to work, so we can get more done every day, and track our work appropriately.

Avantages :

I've found that this is the best project management tool for agencies. We started with Zoho Projects, but not everyone bought in as well as we have with ClickUp. It's the ultimate productivity tool. It keeps our team on track, helps us stick to our commitments, collaborate when we're remote, and even helps us track time so we can be efficient, plan resources, and get paid appropriately for our work. The tool is very customizable so you can view data however you choose so you can be as productive as possible working the way you like to work.

Inconvénients :

The only downside is that resource planning is a chore. While it does have some nice features that try to help with this, there just isn't a good feature for managing resources for several team members and dozens of projects in a single view. It also can be a bit buggy or slow at times, but not too bad.

Alfredo J.
Alfredo J.
Founder & Consultant (Panama)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Highly versatile project management platform, and more.

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This is definitely a step up from my use of trello. Using the provided templates I was able to have a more whole view of my web development and online marketing projects with some very cool widgets. I understand this is only scratching the surface of what the platform can offer. In my use case I could easily share the task lists with my clients for them to follow-up, and I know they will be able to collaborate in the future. This is a very well established company with an excellent product, very accessible even with their free tier.

Avantages :

Even on their free tiers you will get most features and be able to collaborate with a small sized team, and many clients. The templates provided show the many ways in which Clickup can be used for all kinds of projects and businesses. It is very easy to share your boards with clients for followup. Pricing is very accessible if your team grows.

Inconvénients :

The learning curve can be steep if you want to take advantage of certain features, but it is worth it, and the templates help a lot. My main gripe is since I like to separate workspaces for different clients, and there is no centralized way to check and all your projects if you separate them like so. I believe you can at least check your own assigned tasks through different workspaces.

Shaunak P.
Shaunak P.
Frontend Software Engineer (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Best option for your project management needs

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : This is best option for project management needs, it helps in proper management of task with functionality to comment , mark dependency, make checklist, attach links and docs and much more and this makes it super easy to manage the flow

Avantages :

Clickup is very efficient in managing the workflow of projects, it also keeps project documents at place to be viewed in team. It consist of sprint wise flow management which is very helpful in agile models. And It also gives best insights of task in form of all kinds of graph

Inconvénients :

No such cons, but mobile app is not given functionality to manage timers, In case you miss to start/ stop timer, only web based interface can be used for it.

Lakshmi R.
Lakshmi R.
Marketing Consultant (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

stashed out other tools just like that with clickup

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, it is just love, love, and love only for ClickUp. All the things that I could do with the tool, all the while I save my time.

Avantages :

I don't use 101 other tools anymore and this is a boon I say. Without ClickUp I had difficulty in collaboration, task management, project workflow all at different tools. but now I don't open 101 tools in my chrome. I simply downloaded the ClickUp pc version and installed it, only to bid goodbye to all the other apps. I am so happy I chose ClickUp because it saves me at least an hour every day in juggling between apps and tools!

Inconvénients :

I hate the fact that I couldn't understand the terminologies and what they meant in ClickUp. Although there is onboarding when you are new to the tool, still I had troubles in setting up. Guess that could be an area of improvement.

Morhaf N.
Morhaf N.
Manager (Soudan)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

ClickUp: my personal experience

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : In general it's a very useful software for task management specially during the lockdown and working from home. we keep following up and tracking the team add notes and comments. We completed many projects last year and ClickUp was one of the tools to complete them successfully.

Avantages :

I like the dashboard in general, it's organized and easy to use, the list on the left of the projects and the dashboard itself, the coloring of each level of the task progress and when I change the view between the list and panels. Other thing the ability to add comments and tags inside the task also add notes and attachments. Also, one of the good features that it shows me my own tasks once I open ClickUp.

Inconvénients :

The notifications specially by email as it's spamming my inbox one I have a big number of tasks to do.

Mohammed A.
Senior corporate communications (Jordanie)
Banque, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

The right tool to apply project management professionally with the lowest costs

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : ClickUp helped solve project management problems. ClickUp provides modern solutions for institutions and organizations to develop viable plans by sharing all team members by adding the actual tasks that they must implement to achieve the project goals on time.
Valid for both micromanagement and long-range planning where you create goals and then define the tasks you need to accomplish to reach that goal. So it is an excellent project management tool as well. You are now more productive with ClickUp than ever before.

Avantages :

ClickUp is an excellent tool for managing various projects, especially for small organizations that cannot hire project management specialists, where you will have a professional project management platform at the lowest costs, enabling the available staff to perform all project management tasks with excellence using the ClickUp platform. ClickUp allows each member of the organization to set their own priorities, with the addition of specific dates for their completion, and then, through the cooperation of all team members, the tasks will be followed up and cooperation will be strengthened to complete them. ClickUp provides a Gantt view of all the tasks listed by the members, which will give you an impression of the total number of tasks and the relationships between them, helping you make the right decisions that contribute to increasing productivity and completing the work on time.

Inconvénients :

Everything is special in ClickUp, as the application is easy to use, and allows the user to access its own page from any computer connected to the Internet, and through mobile phones. After entering the application, the user will be able to see all the tasks that he must complete and their due dates, and you will also be able to upload files and documents of your activities to share with the rest of the team members.

Utilisateur vérifié
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Divertissement, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

If you don't ever need to be reminded of upcoming deadlines....

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It's a love/hate relationship. I love that if fits every weird situation we throw at it.
I hate that every little task and subtask (and there can be hundreds) need to be reviewed or looked at on the daily because something might pop-up that no one is watching and basically we all have to be reminded by almost missing something.

Avantages :

This is one of the most complete (can you say "complex") project/task management tools I've ever seen. You have every format you can think of and even ones you don't need or know you might need.

Inconvénients :

A major flaw with this software is a real "head-scratcher". From what the rest of us can see, ClickUp has a separate "reminder" system. For example, if I have a task to create and submit a document and it's due on the 10th of the month and it's the 1st, I want to be reminded before the 10th because there is work involved. Like every other project/task manager, reminders ahead of the task due date are integrated so one is prepared for the due date. So, if I don't get notified (we have many, many tasks ongoing) of the aforementioned document until the date it's due, that is a huge problem. ClickUp's solution is overcomplicating the process. Especially with so many diverse tasks throughout all the projects (lists).

Réponse de l'équipe de ClickUp

le mois dernier

Hey, there! Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate you sharing your experience. With reminders, you can choose which date you get reminded! Meaning that if you have a Document due on the 10th, you can definitely set a reminder for the 5th or any day you choose before then. You can find out how to do this and more here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/articles/2039044-reminders If you need any assistance setting up your reminders or anything at all, please reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected]

Carlos G.
CDO (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Take the TASK MANAGER (of your team) to a new level

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I came from another task managers and the overall approach was easy. Its true that in the first day you need an extra time to understand the flow of the tool and to know all the tips that you must use to simplify the process. any way, a really complete app. With a lot of features to adapt it to your projects. you are not to use it all always, but the flexibility to use it if you need it its fantastic. obviously I recomended to all the projects i work because the information of the follow up its amazing and super usefell.

Avantages :

All in one app. Task manager, GANT, calendar, link task, and message with your team. If you train the people, you will not need any other app to know the status of each task and the next steps of your project. Its a nice all in one app that help you in the day by day projects with your team

Inconvénients :

The learning curve could be a little hard the first days. You need to leave the mail away, and that's no simple to execute! anyway once all the team start working its a Wonderfull app to reduce the volume of emails and daily Comunications

Antonia C.
Digital Marketing Entrepreneur (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Cheap full optional project management tool

4 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall I'm very satisfied: it took some time to get used to it (and I'm aware I am taking advantage of onky a minimum part of all the features it has) but now ClickUp is really speeding up my work.
I like a lot the ability to have multiple views (lists, kanban, mindmap, calendar and more) and apply them to different projects as a built in templates.
A great plus is you can suggest new features or improvement (or vote what other peoples suggested) and the team promptly work on them.

Avantages :

What I like most is the opportunity to have multiple tools all in one: not only task/project management but also time tracking, reminders, super easy video recording and sharing, plus a sort of widget wall where I can take notes, monitor my activities and other stuff. I really do not need any other software to organize my work.

Inconvénients :

I hate the task window: it's full of information I don't need, space for description is very poor and half of the space is dedicated to comments - a feature that's useful only for teams, not for freelancer. I would like to have a cleaner interface: that would be definitely worth a 5 star review!

Arlène V.
Wellness Consultant (Suisse)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Does ClickUp really replace them all?

5 il y a 3 mois

Avantages :

ClickUp brands itself as 'the one app to replace them all'... and I have to say that the platform comes really close to becoming that one online hub one would need to manage projects. There's so much you can do with ClickUp, my favourite features are: – the overall design of its dashboard (on both the web, mobile and computer apps) – the fact that I can track time, as well as goals related to specific projects and tasks – the ability to send and receive emails straight from ClickUp – the fact that I can record my screen like I would in Loom – the automation of tasks and steps – the multitude of views I can use to look at projects and tasks The list is too long for me to write fully here on Capterra but I'm just going to say that ClickUp has been the best, most feature-rich project management tool I have ever used.

Inconvénients :

Having plenty of features is great but it can also be a challenge from a user experience point of view. It can be relatively easy to feel overwhelmed by everything ClickUp brings to the table, which isn't a good thing when looking at different project management tool options trying to find the best one for you. Also, to say that the Chat feature enables you to replace Slack is an overstatement because it isn't as robust as the one you can find in Slack or similar team communication apps. It's nice that's possible to communicate with others through the ClickUp Chat feature – as well as through integrations with Zoom and the likes – but there's still work to do before it gets to the level of Slack.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClickUp

il y a 3 mois

Hey, Arlene! Thank you so much for your review. It is good to know that our Clip feature is making it easier to share screen recordings and important information with your team. We really appreciate your feedback regarding the Chat feature. I have found a feedback request for a new and updated chat feature and would love for you to vote and comment on it here: https://clickup.canny.io/admin/feedback/feature-requests/p/global-slack-like-chat?boards=feature-requests&search=chat We are always here if you need anything and are so happy to have you as part of the ClickUp family.

Valerie R.
Freelance writer and editor (É.-U.)
Édition, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Can't run my business without it. I recommend to everyone

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The lifeblood of my business. There's no way I could do what I do without it. Because of Click Up, I'll be able to escape cubicle nation soon!

Avantages :

So customizable. No matter what system you're used to, Click Up has a view for it, whether it's docs, lists, tables, kaban (looking at you, Trello lovers!) gannet, calendar, or timeline, all in the same package with no extra plug-ins or add ons. The automations are the true magic. It's like a to-do list that makes itself for you!

Inconvénients :

I get mixed up with the different roles. I keep adding people and getting charged. The customer service is awesome and always helps me, but I wish the charts detailing the abilities and costs with different roles was easier to decipher so I'd stop making mistakes. I wish it would give you a warning pop up before adding another seat when you'll be charged additional.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClickUp

il y a 3 mois

Hey Valerie! Thank you so much for this awesome review! I am so glad that our integrations make it so much easier to get everything done in one place. We really appreciate your feedback in regards to the pricing module on our doc website. We do have an amazing FAQ that details what is and is not charged within ClickUp here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/articles/2280598-billing-faq If you need anything, please feel free to reach out here or at [email protected]

Mamdouh M.
Teaching Assistant (Égypte)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

High-precision automation with multiple tools

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It is an easy, simple and inexpensive program compared to other programs and makes it easy to perform many of the multiple and repetitive tasks

Avantages :

At first I used Asana, but after I used ClickUp, I had many advantages, including: 1- When I was doing recurring tasks for a client, whether it was daily, weekly, or monthly, he would help me quickly set up the client’s business and tasks. 2- The program has a high degree of automation that I did not find in many other programs such as Asana, Notezilla, Wrike. 3- When I installed it it was helping me not to use a lot of tools which saved me a lot of time. 4- It also helped me keep track of tasks between many different categories and teams because it helps manage everything at once. 5- This program provides free services up to 85% the actual cost of the program

Inconvénients :

Some of the few drawbacks of this program are: 1- Although the degree of automation is high and excellent, but it does not reach 100%, yes there is nothing perfect, but we trust you with a high degree that you reach the highest ideal degree, which is 100%, for example, you facilitate the process of creating the elements and tools that I suffered a lot during I do the tasks because of their complexity. 2- It is preferable to add other export options besides Excel, as well as unifying the dashboard to facilitate importing and merging data from multiple other sources, and providing design and export options with the need for high-precision automation and multiple tools.

Nadav L.
CEO (Israël)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Many features and tools, all in one place

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I tried many similar tools and I've decided to stick to ClickUp because it's easy to use, has many features and they have a great, very responsive support team.

Avantages :

It lets me manage almost everything in one place. I use it for different use cases and it works great with some initial configuration.

Inconvénients :

I think the dashboard module could be much better. Let me import and integrate data from other sources, need more design options, including basic ones like titles.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClickUp

il y a 4 mois

Hey, Nadav! Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so happy that you are able to use ClickUp as your one stop shop for productivity. I think being able to import data into dashboards is a wonderful idea. We would love for you to leave this request on our feedback boards: https://clickup.canny.io/admin/feedback/feature-requests/p/allow-external-data-into-dashboards?boards=feature-requests&search=import+data+to+dashboard We hope you continue to enjoy using ClickUp in order to reach your full productive potential. Thank you again for your review.

Utilisateur vérifié
Founder (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Great task and project management software

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I love ClickUp and would recommend it to anyone looking to easily manage their tasks and projects.

Avantages :

ClickUp is incredibly versatile. My teams use it for managing their departments' repeatable tasks. Having automations set up saves us a lot of time so we do not have to recreate everything from scratch every time we want to make a new task that we've done before on a regular, recurring basis. For example, if you are using ClickUp for client project management, and you have daily, weekly, or monthly tasks to do for that client - ClickUp's automation features let you easily create the tasks with all of their relevant details and data, and make them repeatable.

Inconvénients :

The automations are not 100% perfect. There are some things they are missing- for example, letting you add 'relationships' to items in the automation creation process. Also, sometimes there are glitches where multiple items are created when they shouldn't be. Also - the goals / OKRs are pretty limited.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClickUp

il y a 4 mois

Hey There! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! We are so happy you are enjoying using automations to save you time and reach maximum productivity. We really appreciate your feedback regarding wanting relationships as a trigger for automations and for a more developed Goals feature. We have an awesome feedback board on canny and I invite you to add yourself as a voter on our feedback boards. This way, our team can see what changes are desired. Thank you!

David B.
David B.
Director (Australie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Clickups lived up to the promise when Jira couldn't

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We use clickups to manage a range of projects across different areas. Software development, bug fixing, SEO and SEO and of course content management on behalf of the clients.

Avantages :

Switching from Jira to Clickups was very easy. We were already working in agile manner and the team was across workflows. Clickups just provided a faster easier mechanism to achieve better results.

Inconvénients :

At first it looked like there were way too many options and configurations to Clickups, but after jumping in the ease of use made the complexity disappear.