• Service client

En savoir plus sur ClickUp

ClickUp est une plateforme superbement intuitive qui élimine les frustrations causées par les autres plateformes disponibles sur le marché. ClickUp est l'application la mieux notée en 2017.

En savoir plus sur ClickUp

2 026 avis affichés

Rahma N.
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/03/2020

"A satisfied user"

Avantages: ça nous a permis de centraliser la gestion de notre travail, de collaborer plus facilement et surtout d'avoir une feuille de route modulable. J'adore le monde sombre surtout !

Inconvénients: J'ai pas encore exploré la solution à 100% donc je peux pas me permettre d'évaluer ce qui manqueà ce stade là

• Publié le 16/03/2020
Kim B.
Études de marché, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Meilleur Logiciel de gestion de produit"

Commentaires: Je peut désormais organiser plusieurs projet facilement au même endroit et à partir de n'importe quel appareil.

Avantages: Un logiciel complet de gestion de projet a tarifs complètement ridicule pour tout les fonctionnalités.
-Notpad sur page web
- Bookmarks avec screenshot
- Documents intégrer directement dans le logiciel

Inconvénients: Il ne le propose pas en version française, la prise en mains peut être difficile de ce coté, car beaucoup de fonctions a découvrir

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Jorge F.
Senior Software Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 11/04/2020

"Great software, endless possibilities."

Commentaires: I have obtained very good results using the SCRUM approach, since there are different ways to organize and achieve an elegant and simple process. Anyone, dedicating no more than 2 hours, can understand and use ClickUp in their business or their daily life.

Avantages: One of the main characteristics of this software is its EASE OF USE, it allows you to focus on what is really important without neglecting the correct use of a methodology. Due to the above, the integration with our business model is excellent. In addition to having a series of functionalities that intelligently address the different processes that take place in any company, for example: - Control of the flow of development of various tasks by states.
- Goals & Portfolios
- Easy communication and reference to certain people on the team from any part of the application.

Inconvénients: I am using the desktop version, and I have experienced: - Small performance issues, when I switch between different views, even if I have been there before, I suppose a caching strategy is being used but I think it could be revised/improved. - Real time is another of the main characteristics, but sometimes, the Goals view does not update when your objective tasks change state, regardless of the time, sometimes it is necessary to go to another view and then return.

Rudolf N.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/09/2020

"Best of all for tasks and project management"

Avantages: I've tried them all, both the well-known project management tools and the newer ones, more document-oriented. ClickUp has the absolute best development team, listens to their community's voting platform and reveals new features every week. At the same time, their packages are reasonably priced, so affordable for many. We run a small real estate development company with ClickUp.

Inconvénients: Their UI could be cleaner and their mobile app should be relaunched for sure. With their latest implementation of 'Automation' it looks very promising, and I hope they can keep up with the new players and make ClickUp more document oriented.

Andreas J.
System developer
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2019

"Clickup is packed with features, but it needs some polishing"

Commentaires: Clickups main strength is to give the user full control over how they want to manage their tasks and checklists, while also give the option to viw them the way they prefer it. There is a bit of a learning curve with clickup, but one you get the hang of it, clickup has the possibility of saving a lot of time (for example with recurring tasks for us).
For the productivity freaks like me, clickup is an uncut diamond that need a lot of polishing (mainly better styling in terms of visibility of featues - especially for people with bad eyesight like my girlfriend - but also in terms of using the screen space as optimally as possible). I hope that with time the styling gets updated such that new users can get the same enjoyment out of this system as we have when we applied our own styling to clickup.

Avantages: I like that there is so many ways you can customize and view you tasks, which was vital for my girlfriend and i who uses clickup for managing our daily lifes together and for our jobs. The primary reason we switched to clickup was the ability to make recurring tasks, such that we could keep track of maintenace tasks in our home that doesn't have to be done every week.
Before i managed this manually for us, but now we have automated this with clickup. In combination with this we wanted to have one system to manage all over our tasks, reminders and notes, which clickup can do for us. We also wanted to be able to switch views, bacause my girldfriend wants to see tasks in a list view, where i prefer a board view, which was what the main thing that convinced my girlfriend to switch over from trello, which doesnt have this feature.

Inconvénients: The main problem we have with clickup is the overall styling and layout of clickup. Mainly many of the colors in the app is too neutral and often just different shades of grey, which makes it hard to distinguish one thing from another.
Also the acitivity overview in each task is WAY to big, and it would be cool if this was made an optional thing to view, which was hidden at default or could be set to hidden in the settings because we rarely use it.
Lastly the individual elements on the views and for each task has way to much padding around them, which makes it such that you almost cant see any of the important (in my opinion) things on each task, whick is the checklists and the subtasks, which gets pushed out of view when you are rolled to the top of the task, especially when viewing things on a laptop. This also applies to list view, where the tags (which is also hard to read for my girlfriend with bad eyesight) could be moved out to the right instead of being underneath the task name to fill less on the screen so more can be viewed.
To try and make up for these problems, i have actually made my own styling to clickup (i am a system developer myself in my daily job) to solve many of the isues we have with it. When these things are solved, clickup becomes much more intuitive and user friendly to us.
We hope that with time the styling will improve such that we dont have to make out own styling, but in the meantime we get around these issues by this method.

• Publié le 31/03/2019
Shauna G.
Senior Software Engineer
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"My new best productivity friend"

Commentaires: What's not to love? I started using ClickUp as a way to help organize and provide structure to my day. What originally drew me in was its ability to take tasks and break them down into subtasks (with checklists and notes), to turn tasks into calendar items, and to create task-level estimates that can then be tied back to time tracking (with Harvest integration!). I've since started to recommend it to everyone I know, because it's filled that need *and so much more,* without getting difficult to use.

Avantages: I came for the features, I've stayed for the customer support. The ClickUp team is constantly taking (and asking for!) feedback and feature requests *and then acting on those requests.* Their request/bug site is full of requests and a very large portion of them have responses from ClickUp and have been implemented. And they have cracked the challenge of having all these features in an easy-to-use interface.

Inconvénients: I really only have two issues: 1. The browser extension has trouble with any cookie blocking settings, and the official solution is to turn off blocking all third party cookies. That's totally not acceptable, because it defeats the purpose of the setting. There are ways to allow the extension to work without opening that gaping hole, and those solutions need to be made the "official" way and the devs need to find a way to make that not necessary to begin with. 2. The desktop application is Electron. It works, and it's kind of nice to have continuity between the web and desktop app, but I think it would unlock so much more power (and reduce its resource footprint) if they invest in making native-code applications. In this day and age, it's easier than ever to be able to do this, so while it is certainly an investment, I think it's a worthwhile one.

Len M.
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/08/2020

"truely, one app to replace them all"

Commentaires: we needed an application that would help us manage several diverse projects in parallel, with as minimal overhead as possible while still being able to keep us on track. Ease of use and adoption was important for us also as a small company we cannot afford much downtime to train. we've developed several web/mobile apps ourselves and we must give kudos to the ClickUp team for an excellent job with their product. We are looking for to using it even more over the coming year.

Avantages: excellent featureset ! we are able to move from one view to another seamlessly which has been great in helping manage our (too) many projects. The tool is very flexible / configurable as well. We've used many task/to-do/project management apps over the past decade and this ClickUp is definitely the most comprehensive and flexible we've used. Their tagline, "One app to replace them all." i thought a bit boastful...until we used it for a few week. They have earned the tagline...several times over... Also - we are still using the free version. Have not found it necessary to upgrade (yet).

Inconvénients: minor..a few more videos on how best practices/how to use would be appreciated. Also - would love to be able to easily annotate / leave notes with pen input...though that may prove impractical.

• Publié le 08/08/2020
Brenna N.
Co-Founder
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"Perfect project management system for my small business"

Commentaires: It's been great! I really love it, and it quickly became an integral part of my workflow. It's the only platform I've found that offers everything I need without having to find other apps to fill in the cracks. It's really a one-stop solution for my small team. The customer service/outreach team is also great, and they are really responsive to questions and feedback.

Avantages: It occupies this unique niche of still having a ton of functionality and granularity, without being unwieldy. We're a small company, just 3 employees, so most of the big project management softwares have features that we don't need at a price point that is too high. ClickUp has every feature that I was looking for to keep myself and my team on track day to day, measure our availability, and forecast out our projects. I've used most of the popular softwares and ClickUp is far the best.

Inconvénients: There is a bit of a learning curve as you learn how the system handles hierarchies and terminology (like "spaces," "lists," "views," and how they're nested) but it only took me about a week to get comfortable with using it. The calendar is occasionally glitchy but this usually resolves quickly.

Riccardo B.
Web Developer
Développement de programmes, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"Il miglior tool di Project Management mai usato!"

Commentaires: Sono passato a ClikUp dopo aver provato diversi software simili ma questo è veramente il più completo e semplice in assoluto. Anche il prezzo è accessibilissimo.

Avantages: ClickUp ha tutto integrato, ha la possibilità di visualizzare i progetti in lista o in Kanban, creando anche una kanban personalizzata e campi personalizzati (tipo prezzo). Inoltre è possibile isualizzare tutti i progetti contemporaneamente, cosa che in altri software non è possibile.

Inconvénients: nel complesso mi piace molto tutto. Migliorerei il software inserendo il timer nativo e potendo gestire il tempo anche prima di aver creato una task. Inoltre sarebbe molto interessante se fosse implementata la gestione delle fatture e magari anche dei preventivi.

Jeremy M.
Solopreneur
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/05/2020

"Clickup Will Take Your Business Up!"

Commentaires: Clickup is helping me manage both my personal and business life all in one place. The ease of use of their desktop and mobile app is fantastic! The value they offer, even in the free account, is unrivaled in my opinion.

Avantages: All of the features you need, want or could think of are packed into this software. One of my favorite things is that I can separate my two part-time businesses and my personal life into their own spaces. But then I can review all tasks within only one of those spaces or ALL of the spaces at the same time. Then I assign the tasks I want to work on to myself and give them a due date.

Inconvénients: I think their user interface is great. However, I think the font choice and style of Asana is much cleaner looking. Clickup is amazing and they look fantastic. I just think they could improve in this area. Using pretty applications makes me feel pretty inside ;0) lol

• Publié le 20/05/2020
Artur P.
Project manager
Design, 2-10 employés

"Flexible project management"

Commentaires: Overall very happy
Moved to ClickUp after using another system for almost a decade

Avantages: ClickUp is simple to use, while being flexible to customizations with “Views”. Plus we created Templates for tasks, lists and folders to streamline our projects We are currently setting up workflow automations To automate some of the tasks that Are recurring

Inconvénients: The mobile app on iPad is not great
I prefer the browser version
Analyzing project profitability and generating time reports is not as intuitive as I would like it to be

Nia G.
Freelance Writer & Brand Strategist
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"Can't Stop Recommending ClickUp"

Commentaires: I've been able to cut out at least 4 or 5 tools, saving a lot of time in my workday and enabling me to get more organized. It's so helpful to have most of what I need in one place and the customer support team have always been very helpful.

Avantages: I love that ClickUp is so open to feedback from users, very transparent about future changes, and updates aggressively. ClickUp's versatility is its another one of its strengths; it can be what you need it to be.

Inconvénients: While there are many features, some of them don't fully replace alternatives. For example, Docs and Forms are not as complete and user-friendly as Google Docs and Google Forms.

James W.
Co-founder/Director
Recrutement, 2-10 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 21/07/2020

"Don’t bother with alternatives"

Commentaires: Wouldn’t work without it. It’s made everything in our business organised from development tasks to marketing everything is neatly compartmentalised and we know what needs to be done by who and when with as much detail, from high level to granular, as we want.

Avantages: We used Monday for about 6-8 weeks and after paying a really high price, realised that they arbitrarily stopped us from having the use of certain features so I went on the hunt to find something else and I found ClickUp which ticked all the boxes and boxes we didn’t even know needed tucking.
It’s free up to a point so if you’re small, they help you to a point of being able to afford them which is just great and a stark contrast to Monday.
I’ve become a bit of an evangelist for ClickUp because their software has been so incredibly useful to us and we still haven’t given them a penny (but we’re due to soon and happy to).

Inconvénients: There’s so much functionality that it takes a little getting used to but it’s worth it and for the level of functionality it has, it’s as easy to use as it could be.
The 2.0 version also has a few bugs but nothing critical and they roll out regular improvements.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 21/07/2020
  • Publié le 18/07/2020

"Clickup is a life saver!"

Commentaires: Awesome Awesome Awesome. I hope they continue growing and improving the product.

Avantages: I think we've tried most of the PM solutions on the market: Asana, Monday, Wrike, Teamwork, Airtable, etc. Clickup has been the best, by far. It's flexible and feature-heavy while also being intuitive and easy to use. I am so impressed with their dev team and their persistent determination to make their product better on a weekly basis - amazing! Their lists, Kanbans, calendars, gnatt, timeline, time tracking....the list goes on and on. I feel like we can use their flexible system to create any type of custom workflow for our products and I LOVE that!

Inconvénients: I can't think of anything. They are constantly improving and making things better.

• Publié le 18/07/2020
Janne G.
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 18/06/2020

"ClickUp – The best project management app out there"

Commentaires: Before ClickUp I used Asana for a while and before that I had a very out-of-date project management tool with a good time-tracking system but which basically required that you had your own lists of tasks somewhere else as creating them and managing due dates was a maze. So, for a long time I used outlook tasks and calendar to manage my time and to make sure I don't forget to do something vital, but there was no hierarchy and the lack of checklists and having an overall scattered system just led to mistakes. ClickUp's Lord-of-the-Ring-ish "One App to Replace Them All" slogan was the single initial thing that caught my attention and I had to see is there any truth in that promise. And I've seen my productivity go up as I spend much less time double-checking have I done this and that and when, and it's tad much easier to organize my upcoming work and plan out my future projects.

Avantages: The level of customizability that ClickUp has was exactly what I needed. Too many apps are trying to shoehorn users into a very narrow way of working and organizing the workflow. As a downside, this makes it harder to get started with ClickUp. Another factor that I enjoy is ClickUp's hierarchy, which enables me to plan my monthly work to the tiniest of detail but still get an uncluttered bird eye's view of the major elements and their deadlines. Forms is also a very nice addition and practical when working with customers. Automations are amazing too (though I hope version 2.0 has space-wide and global automations).

Inconvénients: One major thing I'm still struggling with is time tracking with ClickUp. Now when I don't have employees, it's manageable and dashboards can somewhat (with multiple filtered calculations) squeeze out the information that I want, but setting it all up is laborious (and still a few months ago calculations were buggy, but that seem to have been fixed now). What I'd really like to see is an editable calendar view of the time tracked, ability to calculate overtime, etc. Another important feature to me was the ability to set up recurring tasks in a fairly complex way. Basically, most of my customer work is cyclical and repeats more or less the same from month to month. It's not perfect as I'd like to be able to make complete lists recur so that I wouldn't lose my dependencies and while you can get close to this by saving templates, it's still a lot of manual work when you have a lot of lists and then you have to link them all to your dashboards again. I also have a good number of tasks that recur daily (due date change) but at the beginning of the month they should recur as new tasks (to reset time tracking). As a minor wish, I'd like to be able to pin my favorite dashboards. And being able to assign dependencies, due dates and time estimates to checklist items would be a plus (I have a hierarchical way of using tasks, subtasks, and checklists based on the estimated time it takes to complete them and I really don't want to make 1-10 minute items into subtasks).

• Publié le 18/06/2020
Bryce M.
Director Marketing Solutions
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"Excellent value, many included features"

Commentaires: We have used Asana a lot in the past, but recently we had a new department do creative traffic jobs on a giant confusing Excel spreadsheet and it was difficult to keep track. Now we can have dozens of live projects and everyone knows where to find the latest information, comments and progress. As soon as ClickUp integrates Exchange email then we will consider using it as a help desk solution as well.

Avantages: It works the way you need to work and offers unparalleled features for the price. Customer service has been super-fast and very friendly too. Customizing ClickUp is really easy with templates, forms and multiple spaces for different departments. We also REALLY appreciate the training materials, Gantt charts, guest access and automations too.

Inconvénients: There are integrations we'd like to see like Exchange email, but we know Clickup are working on those, so looking forward progress. Thankfully their development team are very active on their Canny.io board. The interface is great, but could be slightly neater or more organised, but it is very customisable and that is a welcome benefit, so not really a complaint, just a wish.

Jakob S.
Photographer, curator, producer
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"Combining Calendar, Todoist, Trello and Evernote"

Commentaires: Clickup has enabled me to clearly plan ahead, visualize short term achievements and long term goals with easy. That's game-changing. The fact that I have everything I need at my fingertips within this one product makes the processes involved that much more enjoyable.

Avantages: It's so good to finally have one place that hosts a Calendar, To-Do's, Kanban and Wikis in one place. On top, it offers useful features for planning and following through that neither of the above has. The transition to ClickUp cost about three to four full days of work but that was totally worth it. The development and support are the best I've ever seen on any product. They really do listen to their user base and implement new features at a rapid pace, tweaking and refining existing ones and finding solutions for problems where I didn't even think there were possibilities.

Inconvénients: The web clipper could be improved - Evernote is much more advanced here. The software is at times sluggish - in all browsers I tried. The mobile version for Android needs some serious overhaul but they're working on it and planning to roll it out later this summer. I am confident that this product will further improve.

Thomas S.
Divertissement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"ClickUp comes out on top"

Commentaires: I was brought onto a team of artists, developers and sales people to reorganize their structure of project management. They were previously using Trello and Jira and lots of things were slipping through the cracks. Everyone was confused on where to find things and the friction of Jira coupled with the lack of features of Trello meant that no one really used either effectively or frequently. I spent a solid month or two getting trials of various other PM software tools and eventually found ClickUp. I was ok with a handful of others, but after going through all the pain points I had found in others, I couldn't find any in ClickUp. I'm also very confident that if I do find something I don't like about ClickUp, their dev team listens closely to the pulse of its user community and makes updates to improve the software quite frequently and so my voice will be heard. As of yet, I haven't heard any complaints from the team about using ClickUp and it helps everyone's suggestions for improvements be heard and implemented. Someone thought of a new status to include in a list? Boom, added. Someone had a suggestion for a custom field? It's in there in seconds. Someone has a good idea to include automation? There it is!
Seriously, as someone who used to be dedicated to softwares like Asana, ClickUp is really next level and very worth it. Even the free version is super useful. Give it a go!

Avantages: I greatly appreciate the customization features in ClickUp that allow me to tailor its functionality to suit each project across my team. ClickUp is easy to setup, customize and use which gives instant and easy buy-in when switching from other PM tools. The ClickUp team is constantly rolling out new features, listening to user suggestions and improving functionality all across the site and my team loves it!

Inconvénients: The template system is a little counter-intuitive, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy breezey and saves a ton of time.

Cameron B.
Director Of Growth Services
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"Power and flexibility in an ever evolving production management package"

Avantages: Very flexible and versatile. Tons of customization options. Love that there's so many ways to view and work with tasks with such ease. It really is a swiss army knife that can take on the heavy lifting of so many other tools so it's exciting to be able to consolidate and simplifying some of the stack. The recently added automations are a great step towards even more power. I also love that they release new features every single week so it evolves very quickly and the transparent roadmap and voting system make it easy to help shape the product.

Inconvénients: Because there is so many features the UI can be pretty overwhelming and inconsistent. I also find it very slow and sometimes buggy despite appearing deceptively lightweight. There's some limitations when it comes to access/permissions that might be an issue for enterprise level applications. The way custom fields are handled is absolutely terrible and unwieldy so make sure you "measure twice, cut once" when setting things up.

Adam W.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"Scaling a Bookkeeping Business"

Commentaires: Our 4 member bookkeeping team is set up to work remotely. We were able to solve these problems: With more than 20 bookkeeping clients needing data entry and reconciliations every month, we needed to know what had been done so far, what was left to do, what is stopping us from doing something, what is the resolution for that stop. With ClickUp, we can jump on a Zoom call, look over open tasks, and overdue tasks and get them resolved.

Avantages: This is the first task management/project management system I've used and it is very easy to understand. You can make it as complex or as simple as you need it to be. I like the ease of integrations and the ability to generate tasks very easily with Zapier. The dashboard views are very valuable and I use them daily!

Inconvénients: It feels very slow at times. Most of my day time use can feel very sluggish. I'm on a 27" iMac with 24GB of ram, I may need more, but I only use Google Chrome 90% of the day. I don't have other programs open or running in the background. I do have about 20 tabs open but still, the other pages load much quicker than ClickUp. I have at least 1000 tasks in ClickUp spread out over 7 spaces and a hundred folders, but still, I need ClickUp (especially for business) to be faster. I do need more than just one layer of sub-tasks though. The checklists are good, but sometimes we just need one more layer. Also, your legacy recurring scheduling options are amazing and I'm not sure why it's no longer supported. It's perfect for our setup where we require recurring tasks to behave a specific way.

Lucas R.
Paid Media Manager

"Completa e personalizável"

Commentaires: Com ClickUp consigo tornar meus processos mais transparentes para os meus clientes. Gostamos de usar os formulários para permitir que os clientes criem novas demandas para a agência. Depois, o cliente pode acompanhar o status dessas tarefas. Toda semana fazemos uma chamada de vídeo para revisar o que foi feito e o que precisa ser realizado na semana atual, e deixamos todas as notas sobre a reunião num documento que reúne todas as revisões semanais, o que torna fácil se lembrar o que foi discutido com o cliente na semana passada.

Avantages: ClickUp tem muitos recursos úteis em uma única ferramenta, e permite que eu personalize quais desses recursos quero ativar, dessa forma, se eu quero uma tela mais organizada e enxuta, só preciso desativar algumas funcionalidades que não vou usar. Em outros casos, quero utilizar todos os recursos e mesmo assim fica fácil de usar a ferramenta porque a interface é organizada e bonita, tornando a minha experiência de uso agradável. Meus projetos se encaixaram muito bem no ClickUP para acompanhar as tarefas e novas demandas que meus próprios clientes podem gerar através de um formulário público. Além disso, é surpreendente a velocidade que a ClickUp consegue entregar novas recursos e melhorias na ferramenta. Faz a gente sentir que o valor investido na ferramenta vale cada centavo.

Inconvénients: ClickUp foi desenhado para ser modular, tornando fácil para que as pessoas possam configurar da maneira que mais agrada, mas toda essa liberdade me faz pensar que alguns módulos como dashboard ficaram mais deslocadas. Além disso ainda não há uma organização fácil de arquivos por pastas, e o chat não permite separar conversas por tópicos como no Slack, por exemplo. Também gostaria que a tela de caixa de entrada tivesse recursos e aparência similar ao Todoist.

Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 26/05/2020

"Couldn't Live without Clickup!"

Commentaires: Amazing; highly recommended (and we've tried all of the project management tools out there!)

Avantages: Clickup is a lifesaver. They say you shouldn't build a product that "does everything" but these developers fly in the face of that logic and WE love it! No app before it has had the flexibility and feature-rich setup that we require, while also being intuitive and user friendly. They are continually adding improvements to an already robust system and I am so impressed with them. We love their goals feature, their extreme flexibility with how to use and view data (kanban, lists, cal, gnatt, timeline, etc.) and their overall vision for project management - we're super fans!

Inconvénients: They can always work on reducing clicks for the user. I'd love for them to really consider priority management and how to make this easier within their system. Also, higher-level planning features within their system would be great!

• Publié le 26/05/2020
Danny B.
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/04/2020

"Great project management tool for fast growing digital marketing agencies"

Commentaires: Easier on-boarding, project management, reporting, team management and client communication! Each client gets access to their own "client support form" that's directly integrated to their project.

Avantages: We moved from teamwork to clickup because the ease of use, flexibility, customization, reporting, tracking, and so much more... Life has been easier since using clickup. We loved the capabilities of teamwork, but it seemed that we needed to keep adding integrations to get our work done. In comparison to monday, trello, asana, we found clickup to be the most complete tool for our needs. We've established project templates, list templates, on-boarding, process documentation, reporting, notifications, and communication, and life got easier right out of the gate. Support is pretty responsive during business hours, and always gets back to you during non-business hours. For the price and flexibility, you just can't beat clickup. Test all the project management systems up for yourself and you let me know if you find a better solution with the flexibility, capability and tools for the price.

Inconvénients: Chat functionality. We were using teamwork chat and loved the stand alone chat app. We had to get slack - this has been the only con.

Matt W.
CIO/CTO
Automobile, 51-200 employés

"Seriously, outstanding job."

Commentaires: I use ClickUp purely for myself and I only use it for work related tasks, projects, and emails. I also have a small development team which I manage with Pivotal Tracker. Your feature set is growing into something I may move my dev team onto, but transferring all the notes, comments, etc will be the biggest obstacle.

Avantages: It works really well, has extensions/add-ons, looks clean, is very customizable, and the rate you provide quality feature updates is mind blowing.

Inconvénients: I was an IQTell user (RIP) one feature I miss the most where ClickUp struggles was a set of hotkeys and preset actions for processing lists at an extremely fast pace. For example, you could configure actions i.e "Create Next Action", "Delete", "Link to Action" and bind them to number keys. If I were viewing and email I could press "1" then "E" which would create a task and prompt me for a field or two. You could also process an inbox full of "quick notes" in a matter of minutes. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I don't feel like ClickUp allows for task processing at that place. Secondly, I get that the value is in the team related features, but a guy can wish. It would be nice to have a "solo" layout that disables the growing list of sharing options in the UI along with the multiple workspaces.

Andrea L.
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 21/04/2020

"A Wonderful Addition to a Web Designer's Toolbox"

Commentaires: ClickUp is a welcome tool to my web design business's toolbox. It offers basic and advanced task and project management (you can make it as intricate as you see fit). With the recent launch of Dashboards and Forms, it's completely changed the way we run our client interaction - and simplified it. Less is more when it comes to managing client-facing interaction and information. ClickUp has allowed SDCo. to present useful information and communication in a singular space knocking customer confusion down a few notches. In my box, that takes the cake. ClickUp is not a Database format platform. For Database style information management we implement the embedding features of ClickUp and basically continue to use ClickUp as our business management hub bringing our databases and client-facing customer management into one easy to navigate (and monitor) space.

Avantages: What is there honestly not to love about the ClickUp platform? It's got the best of everything - and we've tried a ton of project, task, and productivity platforms. Finding ClickUp was a total game-changer. The flexibility of the platform, the native integrations, as well as third-party integrations are superb and more is being added each day. You'll be hard-pressed to find a platform that gives you this much bang for your buck.

Inconvénients: The team at ClickUp is working around the clock to push out updates to beta runs of their features. It's pretty hard to find a Con when there's so much they're taking on board and they are honestly handling it like pros. They are mindful to not push features without thinking them through.

• Publié le 21/04/2020