Avis clients sur Backlog

En savoir plus sur Backlog

Lancez plus rapidement des logiciels et des projets web de haute qualité grâce à Backlog : un outil de gestion de projet en ligne conçu pour les développeurs et leurs équipes.

En savoir plus sur Backlog

I like that is easy to use but some features have to be more accurate.

When i review pull request on Backlog, i can't see the number of deleted line, added line and total changed line. Github has this feature.

Backlog - Notes

Backlog a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 79 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Backlog ?

Ivan
Ivan
Managing Consultant (Tchéquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

backlog.com better than many "Goliath" systems

Commentaires : We use backlog.com as overall tracking and project management tool for our projects, support tasks and maintenance activities that we provide to our customer. We selected backlog.com after evaluating many other tools (like Jira, Pivotal tracker etc.) and backlog.com became the clear winner. Why ? Because this tool combine together the best features of all other tool while still being neat and straightforward. Backlog.com has been proving it at our daily use for 1 year approximately. Well done. Thank you.

neat design supporting easy of use all necessary functions available on-click excellent for agile approach clear and easy administration of projects, people etc. integration with email and MS Excel (exports) subtasking no-time to get started and leverage the tool by users fast and responsive design standalone application for iOS

nothing essential maybe more storage space included in plans better numbering of subtasks (to include number of parent issue)

Akhilesh
Akhilesh
Software Test Engineer (Inde)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Backlog has your back!

Commentaires : The product is clutter-free and any features that are added have simple use cases and helps in easier implementation. A good user interface to avoid daily hassles involved in bug/defect reporting daily as a tester.

Bug identification and creation have never been simpler. Its unique way to describe and categorize the issue at hand is well sorted and makes for a clean and understandable user experience.

There might be issues that are created and assigned by parts and during bug/defect identification and creation, assigning these bugs should have an option to assign multiple members instead of single-member.

Đặng
QA (Viêt Nam)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Backlog need to be changed and improved

Commentaires : Sorry but the truth is inconvenience for me. I hope Backlog can do more for me and my project.
I can't have the statistics I want at Home, I can't see overall my project ...
I Hope Backlog can be developed and help us more in the future.

The color of issue can be changed, I can customize the characteristics of issue for each project.

when I filter all issue of project , it shows parents issue and sub-issue. If I click on the arrow, which is head of parent issue, Backlog shows all of sub-issue of that parent issue, which are showed before. So many issues are showed twice. It can make me confused. I think Backlog shoud list parent issue and issue has no parent issue. About issue has parent issue, you can hide and when user click on the arrow, it can be showed. Thank you

Arpita
Business Analysr (Bangladesh)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

The most compact Project Management Application!

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Backlog was awesome to use!

Backlog is the most compact & advanced Project Management Application! No gibberish and very clean UI/UX experience.

It's knowledgebase/FAQ features could be a little bit improved for easy navigation/usage.

Yongjin
Commercial Pre-Sales (Corée du Sud)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A fan of Backlog

Commentaires : using for issue tracking, and regular meeting agenda / minutes at WIKI space.

The best tool with easy UI for users, and comparatively reasonable price!

Not sure how to backup all the contents and versioning if I should move to another platform.

Miguel
Miguel
CEO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Well designed and extremely easy to use

Commentaires : Tracking software issues across a dispersed organization. Worked great!

Intuitive software that you can use without instruction. Upon sign-on immediately see what has recently happened and easy to click on items needing your attention. Great way to organize and collaborate on issues with a diverse team in different locations.

Not much I didn't like. Perhaps the ability to add a custom field or a more fine-grained priority field (Low, Medium, High) so as to make sure people are looking next at the most pressing issue.

Software Engineer (Pologne)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Free but functional

Commentaires : I'm very happy working with Backlog tool. Email notifications are insanely useful for tracking changes.

It works well for small projects; it covers (probably) all features you may want to use and it is free for a team like my own.

No Cons, honestly. For this price it is impossible to find any ;)

Eric
Eric
Postdoctoral Researcher (Pays-Bas)
Recherche, 501-1.000 employés

A great app for any work with an active team

Commentaires : We work in a research project for Artificial Intelligence in Games.

I really like the fact, this is easy to add some issues and to follow any kind of problem. This is also really easy to assign an issue to someone.

The different kinds of priority are not enough, that will be better to let the user define its own priority (high, normal and low are not enough sometimes to make the difference)

Peter
Australie
Édition, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

A great alternative ticketing system for teams

We're using the basic plan and it provides us a great deal of flexibility for our teams. It allows us to keep track of items really easily and submit via email, etc is a breeze. Our users are finding it very easy to get into the system and are seeing quicker responses to their queries. Features of the system are great and what you would see in more expensive alternatives. Pricing per company is excellent compared to per seat as well.

Make sure you setup on the right plan to start your trial as you cannot change while you are on trial which is somewhat challenging if you setup a stack of work prior to your change. Apart from this support has been great when needed and the service runs quickly and smoothly.

Santhosh Rao
Santhosh Rao
Android Lead Developer (Inde)

Best Review Software

Commentaires : I am able to fix my development issues easily with backlog. Thanks

I can easily found out my issues raised by tester.

Nothing found so far. If possible, provide web push notifications.

Daniel
COO (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

At first Backlog seems like a bit much but now our team could not function with out it.

Commentaires : Streamlined workflow and the ability to see who's accountable for what and where projects are. It's help us stay on track and keep projects under budget and on time.

It's task oriented without feeling like a burden. Other project management tools I've used feel like glorified lists but Backlog offers a lot more. Getting your team on board is difficult but the flow of using Backlog makes sense and came natural for us. We work 100% remotely so if it didn't work we would know right away something wasn't right.

For us, one of the strengths about Backlog is the integrations with Typetalk. We use both but I do with they were more tightly integrated. For example, simply using at mentions on Backlog. Messages from Backlog issues go to Typetalk and we use @username to create an alert on Typetalk at the same time. This might be particular to our team but it's really helpful. When I type (@) on a Backlog comment or description I want the list of usernames to show.

Bhadra
Marketing Manager (Indonésie)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Good Experience

Commentaires : After using Backlog, each project management has been improved: better time management, better updates in team during project progress

- project management based - easy to use and create project/issue

- some part confusing in terms of UI - people who was notified at first time issue created, wont be automatically notified if not mention in notify people when make comment/update

Mendy
Assistant Vice President (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Backlog helped my team with organization

My team is using this product to log issues about a new website we are running live. We are able to each submit issues, whether it's an urgent item that has to be fixed or just a suggestion on something we would like to see changed. It keeps us from double logging our issues because we can see all of the issues daily and our IT person can log and communicate the status on each issue. It seems to be helping us stay organized on what items are priorities.

I don't like that you have to click on the issue to see the latest comments on it. I wish it would display the latest comment like a preview of an email will.

Chiara
employee (Italie)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

Chiara

Commentaires : It is good compared to other product ex. Jira

I like that is easy to use but some features have to be more accurate.

It is not always easy to understand where you are. There are a lot of functionalities but not always are clear

Alex
Software Developer (Venezuela)
Développement de programmes, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Backlog

Commentaires : Various team planning projects organized with the developers, organizers of activities, the testing and support team. It is wonderful the system of assignment of tasks and notifications that allows to always take the project to the day and with the priorities to solve.

Easy to use and practical for manage projects and teams

The attachment files is not very much easy to use, it may be better

Anuj
Application Scientist/ Sales Representative (É.-U.)
Recherche, 11-50 employés

I would recommend this software

Commentaires : Overall it is an awesome tool.

It improves connectivity among employees and is very user friendly

The search button present at different location does not work the same way.

Conrad
Sales Representative (É.-U.)

Absolutely fantastic way to manage your pest control business. Managing has never been so easy!

Commentaires : Tracking appointments. Managing progress. Creating follow ups

I love how I can schedule and track appointments. Before using this products I was left to on my own devices to schedule and often times we would miss appointments. Have not missed one since.

I do wish they had an analytical reporting feature. It would be nice to have a one-stop tool to manage all sides of the business.

Hernan
CTO (Argentine)
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés

A must in UAT stage

Commentaires : We are in a huge project that goes from an old BSS to a new one. We are moving from monolithic software to a microservices architecture, so the project is quite complex. The backlog allows us to handle issues during user acceptance testing in a very clean and dynamic way.

Very easy set up. Users can get used to the tool very quickly without special knowledge or training.

We have been using the tool for 2 months and we still have the benefit, so I have not detected any drawbacks yet ...

pramod
pramod
Software Developer (Inde)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501-1.000 employés

Awesome Software

Easy to maintain bugs and their state .Very Useful.

Still i did not find any Cons in this software.

Serkan
Co-founder, CTO (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Easy to use and flexible issue tracking software

Commentaires : We are using backlog for issue tracking. It is flexible, it allows us to define our own states. Also it is easy to create new issues and search for existing ones.

I love the kanban view. Also I like the flexibility of the issue states so that I can set up my way of working easily.

Even though there is an attachment preview I wish when you click on them you could get a bigger preview within the site itself.

T L
Sys tem Analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Sreedharan Reivew on Backlog Tool

Commentaires : Excellent Ticketing System with ease of use , Reduces the time spent on updating etc

Ease of use,We based and easy navigation and filter functions. Faster retrieval of information Status updation takes less time

While copy & pasting from word documents Alignment gets rearranged and the contents become unreadable

Thomas
Thomas
TIer III Support Analyst (É.-U.)

Used this product in school and work

What I like most about the tool is that it provides an easy to use interface that allows for team collaboration and sub-tasking.

The only thing that I would say that's negative is that it runs slow at times but I believe that's a result of our environment.

Alexandra
Marketing mAnager (Australie)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Amazing tool

Commentaires : Very happy with this software that helps us to track bugs and optimisations on our website.

Very easy and user-friendly tool, perfect for tracking bugs.

nothing I found this software perfect for our needs.

Dennis
Freelancer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Awesome product for freelance business!

Commentaires : Overall it has been great. It has helped me organize my freelance business and that means happier clients and more money in the pocket!

The board is extremely intuitive and easy to use. It is very easy to add notes, change status of the ticket, and track where the project is currently at.

It could be nice to have the ability to add and delete columns from the board for different custom stages of the projects that I am working on. I have used some other bug trackers, and it has come in handy there.

Interaction Designer (Costa Rica)
Design, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great free version

The free version is great, and the paid functionality seems awesome.

It has a comprehensive set of tools for managing different aspects of the company, and sometimes it is a bit overwhelming.