Avis clients sur Mouseflow

16 avis affichés

Crystal I.
Marketing Content Developer
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 23/04/2018

"Great For Recording Iframes"

Avantages: We use Mouseflow primarily for its user recording tool. Originally, we used Hotjar, but a major part of our website is hosted in an iframe, and Hotjar did not have iframe functionality. We reached out to Mouseflow to see if they had iframe recording functionality and they do. The user recording tool is straight forward. There is no learning curve. It allows you to speed up the recording, skip ahead, plus it tracks clicks, taps, dead time (where the user is not actively doing anything on the screen), click rage, etc. One of our favorite features it the auto-tag feature. Recordings are automatically tagged for you with tags like "click rage" or "payment" or "click error". This is helpful for skimming through recordings and only watching the ones that include tags which are important to you. We have reached out to support numerous times. They are always prompt and kind.

Inconvénients: One of our biggest cons is the endless scroll option in the user recording tool. It seems silly, but when you are scrolling and scrolling, the page gets bogged down. It makes sorting through recordings slow and arduous.

• Publié le 23/04/2018
Philip L.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/09/2019

"Best in class software"

Commentaires: We managed to solve checkout issues, problems with our landing page and many other things where Analytics was no help in actually understanding user issues.

Avantages: After trying more than 4 different tracking tools to support my Google Analytics efforts, Mouseflow has won all competition.

Inconvénients: Honestly... I think Mouseflow is one of the best pieces of software I've used in a long time.

Hi Philip,

• Publié le 27/09/2019
David S.
IT Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/09/2019

"Just an overall sotfware"

Commentaires: If you just have an overall expirience and slow software you can choose Mouseflow, I wouldn't recommend this to a friend never.

Avantages: They recording system is good with proper stadistics

Inconvénients: The filters to search data are very dificult to use, and have mane outstanding problems, sometimes we can't see the recordings for hours, and is also pretty slow

Hi David,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Mouseflow. Since your review we have re-designed the filters and added significant more flexibility.
I encourage you to sign-up for a new free trial and review a the improvements introduced into Mouseflow.

• Publié le 02/09/2019
Content Strategist
Produits chimiques, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2019

"Worthwhile Heat Mapping Tool"

Commentaires: Overall, I'd recommend the tool. The price point is good for what you get and we use it on a regular basis to keep track of our website's usability with actual customers.

Avantages: Mouseflow is a great tool for heat mapping and session recordings. I frequently watch user sessions to see how our customers interact with our website, or see how they react if we modify something on a common page like the homepage. The heat mapping is also useful, since other free tools don't always give an accurate picture.

Inconvénients: We have Javascript on our website, which isn't always picked up by the Mouseflow tool. So it can be difficult in those cases to see what's happening. However, usually this is minor.

envoyé par Mouseflow le 29/01/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Mouseflow. We are happy to read that you're getting a great value from our tool. You can find a guidance on various javascript challenges from our Support Center at: https://support.mouseflow.com/

• Publié le 24/07/2019
Crystal I.
Marketing Content Developer
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 31/05/2017

"Pricier Than Some, But Still A Good Asset"

Avantages: We've only just started using Mouseflow. Originally we were using a different option, but chose to move to Mouseflow because they were able to support iframe session recordings.
So far, pros include:
-Being able to record (and SEE) what users are doing in an iframe
-Lots of features (we probably are not using Mouseflow to its full potential)
-Easy to set up

Inconvénients: I don't like the fact that you can't add notes to recordings for other people on your team to see/read later.
I also am not a huge fan of the layout. There's a lot going on with Mouseflow, which is great, but there's definitely a learning curve.
Also kind of a bummer that with the iframe recording, you pay for 2x the recordings. (1 recording is what is outside the iframe, 1 recording is the actual iframe.) So for us, this meant we had to go into the next pricing plan. Not super happy about that, but that's what it takes.

Dear Crystal
Today, Mouseflow will allow you to add notes to recordings just fine. With the Mouseflow Live Heatmaps you are able to keep your iFrames visible during overlay of our heatmaps.

• Publié le 31/05/2017
Filippo S.
Senior Web Analyst
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 08/06/2017

"The right balance between costs and features"

Avantages: Very easy to use and great in some features: heatmaps, recoring sessions, but most of all form analytics. Very interesting the balance between costs and features (also the new feedback module).

Inconvénients: I expect integrations with other tools to be improved. The layout for the heatmap can be improved. Sometimes it does not correctly work for pages under login

• Publié le 08/06/2017
Marketing Manager
  • Publié le 02/05/2018

"Best way to review User Sessions"

Commentaires: Being able to review across multiple device types, seeing through the form feature where customers may be having difficulty and getting a full view of my sales Funnel.

Avantages: I love that I can set it up using Google Tag Manager and having to rely on my IT team edit the HTML on the site. This allows me to turn it off or on when needed and also the filters to view sessions such as tags.

Inconvénients: My plan only allows me to have 6 sites and i have to remove it from Mouseflow's GUI to add as 7th site. I wish there was a feature to "freeze/put on hold" and add another site in place of it. This would still allow me to have 6 active sites but have 7+ configured.

• Publié le 02/05/2018
Jordan C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Impression, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2019

"Good tool for user behavior"

Commentaires: Helpful for understanding customers.

Avantages: I love being able to see where users are scrolling and reading and clicking. It is great for research. A valuable tool for our CRO

Inconvénients: Sometimes this tool does not load the way it should. It lags a bit. I don't know if that is an issue with our site our theirs, but it can get frustrating.

Hi Jordan,
If you run into issues, we recommend you to contact our support team at [email protected] or from within the Mouseflow App directly. We are normally able to resolve most issues quickly.

• Publié le 10/05/2019
Carissa D.
Blogger
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 06/12/2018

"such a unique way to actually see what your visitors are doing"

Avantages: Awesome way to receive feedback straight from your users (without them having to do anything different) You can always put into practice and fix up what you need depending on the results that this software shows you

Inconvénients: There isn't anything that I would change about this software!

• Publié le 06/12/2018
Aaron C.
Web Developer
201-500 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2018

"Great software for making your site better"

Avantages: It is one of my best software in my toolkit. It helps me make the website attractive and has a great price. The few functions that it has: heatmap, funnels and recordings are all that I need to understand the users behaviour on the website.

Inconvénients: Some of the futures need to be polished, live recordings, something you just get a blank page that is not loading, or it skips pages.

• Publié le 23/07/2018
Content Specialist
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 30/09/2018

"Simple user recording app"

Avantages: Mouseflow is perfect if you need an easy-to-use app for recording user activity on your website and heatmaps. The navigation is intuitive and it's not difficult to start using it to make more informed business or marketing decisions.

Inconvénients: I feel that UX could be improved, especially when it comes to layout. Some of the copy could be updated as well.

• Publié le 30/09/2018
Florin P.
IT Manager
  • Publié le 21/06/2018

"For Website managers and developers, if visitors not converting"

Avantages: Find out what visitors do on your website.
Test A/B designs of your website
Great testing for any marketing team and developer of any web-based product

Inconvénients: Not always recording, or recording without viewport, you can see the user moving through the page but nothing showed to the viewer.
Not compatible with all the caching system, my opinion.

• Publié le 21/06/2018
Tyler madison
  • Publié le 30/09/2013

"Great for Customer Insight"

Commentaires: I've been using Mouseflow for about a year. So far, it's been great and I've referred a lot of friends! We use it on two websites and always find new ways to improve. It's great for testing assumptions and gaining real-time customer feedback. They stand by their product (unlike Clicktale) -- good support, too.

Avantages: Easy to setup

• Publié le 30/09/2013
Marco I.
Gründer & Geschäftsführer
  • Publié le 19/03/2018

"Great Mouse Tracking Tool"

Avantages: I really like the ease of use and setup process of Mouseflow. They had a great walkthrough to onboard me. Also, they did a good job of communicating the data security policy that you have to adapt to your website.

Inconvénients: It was a little bit overwhelming to overlook all the features in the dashboard. I couldn't manage to find some simple features like the embed code.

• Publié le 19/03/2018
Katherine K.
Senior Project Manager & ScrumMaster
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 14/12/2018

"provides great CX insights"

Avantages: Easy to implement and view mouse heat maps

Inconvénients: It adds slightly to site load time - normally not a noticeable amount, but every nanosecond counts with increasing short audience attention spans.

• Publié le 14/12/2018
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2016

"Very Difficult to Stop Auto-Billing"

Commentaires: Good service, but very difficult to stop their auto-billing if you ever choose to. Tried both phone and web site several times to do so. Customer support unhelpful.

• Publié le 21/07/2016