Avis clients sur Healthie

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Healthie

Healthie est une plateforme de gestion de la pratique et de télésanté pour les professionnels de la santé et du bien-être. Healthie est une application web et mobile.

En savoir plus sur Healthie

50 avis affichés

Jenna W.
Owner, Registered Dietitian
  • Publié le 30/11/2017

"EXCELLENT, easy, productive"

Avantages: The ability to do everything I need to run a successful business in one platform is AMAZING. I was scared to start my own private practice because I didnt know how I was going to be able to do billing, paperwork, and organize myself, and set myself apart from other RDs - Healthie helps me do all of that and more!!!

Inconvénients: The app is a little buggy sometimes, it quits and can be hard to respond in at times. The messages piece can be very slow. But the website portal has not let me down it is easy to manage and my clients really enjoy posting and utilizing it's features!

• Publié le 30/11/2017
Stefanie M.
  • Publié le 05/08/2020

"Comprehensive platform for client care"

Commentaires: Now during COVID, I have never been so thankful to run my practice virtually through Healthie. I didn’t lose a single client during the pandemic, and instead, have been able to reach more people who need care. I can’t recommend the platform more - especially if you are a growing practice and group practice. The time saved and ease of communication with clients will transform your business.

Avantages: Prior to Healthie, I was using multiple tools to try and run my business. On top of that, I was connecting with clients using many different apps - it was a nightmare trying to provide tailored support to every client. With Healthie, I now have everything I need in one place - and I can access my account from anywhere, including my phone. The mobile app is a lifesaver. Plus, my clients love working together through Healthie. I’ve been able to provide professional, and secure, virtual care for my clients thanks to Healthie.

Inconvénients: There are even more features that I’d like to see, but the team releases new updates so regularly.

• Publié le 05/08/2020
Leslie S.
Functional Nutritionist
  • Publié le 15/11/2018

"Run Away"

Commentaires: I'm glad other practitioners have had great experience with this platform, but my advice is to look elsewhere for a reliable EMR. I now use PracticeBetter which is excellent...and less expensive to boot. I haven't had one single issue since I implemented, nor have my clients. Run away. Fast.

Avantages: I liked the user interface. It was clean and pretty easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: I don't even know where to begin there are so many things wrong with this platform. In my knowledgable opinion (I'm a superuser and beta tester in both iOS and Windows operating systems) this application is not even beta level. First of all, none of the forms I created worked correctly as either intake or charting forms. Some of the information my clients entered didn't save or was auto-filled and saved in the wrong places on the form. I ended up re-entering my clients' data in the intake forms myself. BIG time waster! The same for charting. I lost an entire counseling session's (that's 2 hours!) charting notes, as well as the info entered by the client. Just gone, unrecoverable. That of course, is when my clients could actually access the forms in their portal, which most of them could not. Customer service was horrible. I can wait 10-30 minutes for a response to critical problems, but not 3 days, and most of the time I was given canned responses to my questions and obstacles that were anything but helpful and certainly did not resolve anything. The Telehealth platform was also unpredictable. I could initiate video calls but clients could not join the call. Clients were unable to sign in to their portals. Just today, despite my having cancelled my subscription 3 weeks ago, one of my clients received a session confirmation email from Healthie! This platform cost me valuable time and money and, most importantly, credibility with my clients.

• Publié le 15/11/2018
Leslie W.
  • Publié le 06/08/2020

"Excellent"

Commentaires: Healthie has made it easy for me to stay organized and HIPAA-compliant.

Avantages: I love that Healthie is a "one stop shop" for everything I need (charting, scheduling, document storage, faxing, etc.). The customer service representatives are knowledgeable, polite, and quick to respond.

Inconvénients: It was a little tricky to navigate at first. I also notice that I don't have a "back" button when I'm in a client's profile, and end up having to start over with what I'm looking for. Although this may have recently been improved.

• Publié le 06/08/2020
Catalina G.
Physician
Médecine douce, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/08/2020

"Healthie benefits"

Commentaires: Ease of use, communicate easily with patients, monitor progress, integration with Fullscript and Fitbit

Avantages: Chatting with patients I liked the most with this system

Inconvénients: No option to send e-prescriptions is a problem

• Publié le 13/08/2020
Tricia T.
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/08/2020

"Great idea but still a work in prigress"

Avantages: Ease-of-use from the consumer end, good visuals, able to easily upload, and edit forms,. Intake flow is excellent. Assistance with building forms is also very good.

Inconvénients: Lots of quirks and bugs, seems to lose connection with my calendar frequently and then patients get scheduled at a time when I’m not available. Patient can’t be in more than one group, or program at the same time, and when you’re running multiple programs simultaneously the patient needs to be in more than one program. No ability to talk one on one or directly with any customer service representative. You have to send an email, and then they will get back to you, usually this is pretty quick lesson one day however sometimes it is longer even when there is a time pressing issue.

Cathy H.
Owner/RDN
  • Publié le 09/08/2020

"Lots of features and getting better every day!"

Commentaires: Growing company that is improving its offerings, aiming to be a one-stop platform for RDs and other health providers.

Avantages: It's a great website to help clients meet their health and wellness goals, and it's an all-in-one platform that can do just about everything except make meal plans and tally calories! I look forward to logging on every day and getting tons done within the one platform. You can tell the management cares about their product and the provider customers as they almost always resolve issues presented to them. The features are great and they listen to provider customers and implement ideas to make the platform better.

Inconvénients: Some areas have been not user-friendly for both patient/clients and provider, but these have been slowly resolving more and more, with even better features added. A while back there were lots of complaints by my clients, but that is happening less and less and hardly at all now. I do wish there was a call-in line to talk to Healthie customer service on the phone, instead of just email box, so sometimes it does take 24 hours or a little more to resolve an issue.

• Publié le 09/08/2020
Liz B.

"Private Practice RD"

Avantages: It’s relatively easy to use. It meets the needs for my operation. In terms of scheduling, taking payments, and submitting insurance claims. I like the support from the blog and the webinar content is relevant.

Inconvénients: I run into challenges using it on my iPad Pro through the app and from a search engine. Sometimes I am logged into a session and so is my client but we don’t connect with each other.

Jocelyn H.
Co-Founder

"Best Customer Support"

Commentaires: Absolutely warm, wonderful, responsive, friendly, supportive from day one!

Avantages: Here's what makes Healthie stand out. They've created a platform that meets nearly every need of a private practice dietitian. They are constantly evolving the product with new and better functionality every month. Most important, their customer support is outstanding. They make it very easy get answers, they handle issues quickly and they look for our input on product improvement. Also like that there is one service and it is not tiered.

Inconvénients: I would like some type of nutriton analysis available with the software. But, I don't think I would be willing to pay for it as an upgrade.

Angela M.
  • Publié le 11/08/2020

"Great for Physical Therapy & Pilates with room to grow!"

Commentaires: Love it! For in person or online clients. I was able to transition my in person Pilates classes online when things were getting questionable - even before the official Covid shut down in my state. (As simple as switching one setting on classes to online and training my clients how to log in!)

Avantages: I like the aesthetic - much more welcoming than many traditional physical therapy softwares. You have to get in and figure things out like any software, but overall user friendly. I like that I can use it for individual clients, groups,or webinars and have potential to grow into courses. Customer service is very responsive and they are always working on upgrades. it's easy to share offers, schedule etc.

Inconvénients: some processes do feel long on the set up side.

• Publié le 11/08/2020
April N.
  • Publié le 06/12/2017

"Streamlined functionality in a clean, easy-to-navigate platform."

Commentaires: A charting and scheduling tool in one, plus patient management & companion app. Clean, easy-to-navigate platform. Healthie also offers useful customer support and business resources to their subscribers.

Avantages: Healthie is intuitive! Especially when running your own company, you don't have time to spend 20 hours learning to navigate a platform. Healthie has clear navigation, buttons, and tools, both on the provider side as well as the client/customer side and interface. In addition, Healthie's customer support and provider support is second to none. Healthie offers webinars, bootcamps, and useful blog posts as well as guides and manuals free to their subscribers. They really care about helping dietetic entrepreneurs succeed in their businesses by improving their marketing, outreach, and efficiency. Their customer support team is also easily accessible both electronically by email or chat, and by phone. Their responses are prompt and thorough. Healthie has been a very smart investment for my growing business, and I would recommend it to any of my colleagues.

Inconvénients: I would recommend any provider test the telehealth functionality on their personal devices prior to any first meeting with a real client, to ensure they are comfortable with the platform, journal entries, how to chart, and ways to troubleshoot any issues that may arise. As with any new technology, there may be personal learning curves to overcome, until you are comfortable with the telehealth platform. That being said, with any issues that have arisen in my experience with the platform, Healthie's support team has been very prompt and accessible, and were able to resolve the issue quickly and effectively with minimal impact on productivity.

• Publié le 06/12/2017
Chelsea H.
Gut Health Coach
  • Publié le 24/08/2020

"One Stop Shop for all my Solo-Preneur Needs"

Commentaires: This is my number one most important investment in regards to the daily functioning of my business. This online space is essentially my office while working from home!

Avantages: The constumer support is by far #1 reason why I love Healthie. They are always there with quick answers to questions and from my experience, are quick on the draw to fix bugs and make new updates! The second most important reason why I love Healthie is that it covers all of the needs of my coaching business from payments and programs to scheduling and document signing.

Inconvénients: I am dying for Programs to be updated. The clients needs to be able to see a spine of the whole program. There needs to be more flexibility in editing modules. Modules should be listed as "Module 1" rather than "Day 1" as it is confusing for the client. I would also love for the app to be more comprehensive and programs be available on the app. It would also be great to be able to integrate email marketing into this system.

• Publié le 24/08/2020
Principal Consultant
  • Publié le 29/11/2017

"Fantastic! Made starting my own practice easy!"

Commentaires: It was quick and easy to use.

Avantages: There are so many things that I like about this software. I'll start with the photo food logging as it's key to getting results with my clients. To be able to see what my clients are eating and drinking and provide feedback directly is awesome. I also really like all the practice management features like scheduling, charting and billing. Really makes managing my own practice possible. And lastly I'm very impressed with the support. Whenever I have a question, the support team is ready and available and you can tell that everyone is very dedicated to the software.

Inconvénients: The thing I like least about the software is the goals feature. Key to nutrition counseling and behavior modification is setting goals. I find this feature to not be very client friendly. I would like my clients to easily be able to see their goals on the phone app but it's difficult. I would also like to be able to archive goals and keep only current goals active. Because the software doesn't allow this, the goals build up with ongoing clients and it's confusing for the client to know which ones they're currently working on.

• Publié le 29/11/2017
Aileen B.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/09/2020

"Managing my business has become so much easier since I signed up for GetHealthie"

Commentaires: Has saved me a lot of time which is important when running a small business.

Avantages: Everything in one place- charting, billing,client goals, app for meal tracking for clients, etc.

Inconvénients: Took a little time to get used to using, but that would be the same for all companies. Staff was so helpful and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The staff always takes improvement suggestions as well and implements changes to update the software periodically.

• Publié le 02/09/2020
Ali B.
Office manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés

"Great all in one!"

Commentaires: It's been great. When we started on 2017 it was fairly new and I've watched it grow and get better and better. They listen to your requests and try to implement then as soon as possible.

Avantages: I like that everything is in one program. We had 5 different programs just to schedule an appointment.

Inconvénients: I can't think of anything. I send a request off things I'd like to see and they jump on it and make it better!

Amy H.
Owner, Integrative Nutritionist
  • Publié le 28/11/2017

"Life & Business Changer!"

Avantages: Easy to navigate for practitioners and patients. I love how you can customize forms and give patients access to different levels of support/care. My newest favorite thing about Get Healthie is that my monthly follow up charting automatically pulls over my notes from the last appointment so I can see what we talked about without having to swap between screens.

Inconvénients: The ONLY minor dislike I have is that it must be a data heavy program because it can run very slow from time to time. The most recent update did increase the speed a bit though!

Loni M.
Account Executive
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2020

"Healthie Platform"

Commentaires: Overall experience with Healthie is that it is a very user friendly platform and I am comfortable using it with clients knowing that they are going to understand and benefit from the platform too.

Avantages: I like that this software is easy to use and easy to explain to clients how to use the different functions and navigating the platform.

Inconvénients: I don't think there is anything that I currently like least about the platform, it is a huge improvement from the previous platform that I was using.

• Publié le 21/07/2020
Val E.
RD, owner
  • Publié le 01/12/2017

"Great company working hard to create the go-to platform for RDs"

Avantages: I enjoy the variety of features offered in a single program: client charting, billing, scheduling, reporting, telehealth, client app, e-fax

Inconvénients: UI is inconsistent and not always user-friendly.
Product is expensive, especially for a new RD or one who is switching from another service.

• Publié le 01/12/2017
Caitlin P.
Chiropractor
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 04/09/2018

"Great concept terrible execution"

Commentaires: Lots of promises with very little follow through and not nearly a complete working product. Horrendous Android experience. Terrible customer support. My patients can book online which is convenient, but I've never experienced a software product that feel so far short of its developer's claims. My only recourse now is to write as many bad reviews online about the company until they fix the problems that I'm paying for.

Avantages: Integration of scheduling online for patients.

Inconvénients: Poor English throughout the app. Terrible Android support. Poor general support (submit ticket, long waits for responses, little to no actual support is given besides that they are "working on it"). My healthcare provider schedule shows a daily view from 2am to midnight even though I only see patients during normal hours. This makes viewing your daily schedule an absolute mess, especially when booked solid. Confusing credit based scheduling.

• Publié le 04/09/2018
Lauren K.
Registered Dietitian, Owner
  • Publié le 07/08/2020

"Love this telehealth platform!"

Commentaires: I can't say enough just how helpful this platform has been for me -- having everything in one place completely changes the game.

Avantages: I love how user-friendly the platform is, and I love just how many features there are -- billing, telehealth video, food journaling, client communication, etc. It's really comprehensive and amazing to have everything that I need in one place.

Inconvénients: It took me a little while to understand just how everything worked, since there is so much that the EHR offers.

Sandy C.
Private Practice Dietitian, Nutrition Therapist
  • Publié le 05/12/2017

"Takes time getting used to but overall happy with the features."

Commentaires: Needed one Platform for all the things that are involved in patient care- CRM, scheduling, payments, billing insurance and messaging! Bravo!!

Avantages: Keeping client info, apts, charting and billing in one platform! I was using multiple platforms. Still have fax in another one because I don't want to change fax numbers.

Inconvénients: Clients complain of many glitches - clumsiness in their end. It would be great to have a "Reminder Feature" so that we as RDs know when to check in with patients or other stuff between appointments. Also would be awesome to have EMail Marketing capabilities. I still use Mailchimp for my newsletters.

• Publié le 05/12/2017
Loren S.
blogger
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/08/2018

"The ideal software to maintain your health."

Commentaires: It has allowed me to keep in touch with my nutritionist, it is an ideal software for our communication.

Avantages: It can be used easily and intuitively, you don't need to be an expert, and you can use it from the phone comfortably, it has excellent tools and offers webinars and blog posts that are really useful to their subscribers, it allows the ideal communication between the nutritionist and his patient.
Their customer support is is friendly and attentive.

Inconvénients: The software is a bit heavy and sometimes has some errors that don't allow you to carry out the actions properly. It's expensive.

• Publié le 20/08/2018
Maja M.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/01/2020

"Review"

Avantages: That it is use friendly and easy to get started

Inconvénients: I really enjoyed the software and I had a great experience with Healthie, but because of not as a high volume of patients as expected (new to business), I wasn't able to justify the price point

• Publié le 29/01/2020
Janice I.
Health Coach
  • Publié le 28/11/2017

"Healthie has been extremely easy to use, is visually appealing, and has every feature I need."

Commentaires: Complete safe support of my client needs. Safe repository for client information and records. No worries about HIPAA compliance. Performance was quick and reliable. There was an upgrade in features, which made the calendar different to use from before, but one question to tech support solved that issue quickly.

Avantages: Healthie has been completely reliable, and is intuitive to use. It's organized well, and navigation is easy to pick up. Progression through its features is easy to grasp.

Jared H.
Research Assistant
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 30/04/2019

"Wonderful for telehealth!"

Avantages: -Easy to use
-Great video chats
-Great text-based chats
-Perfect for talking to a doctor, without going in to see a doctor!

Inconvénients: -Really, nothing to complain about, it made visiting my nutritionist so much easier!

• Publié le 30/04/2019