Avis clients sur MYOB Advanced Business

En savoir plus sur MYOB Advanced Business

MYOB Advanced business management software is tailored to mid-sized businesses & integrates real-time data across your entire business.

En savoir plus sur MYOB Advanced Business

A bit hard to nagivate and get the hang of the tool at first, there is a learning curve for those new to this technology.

MYOB Advanced Business - Notes

MYOB Advanced Business a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 28 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MYOB Advanced Business ?

Roxanne
Roxanne
Business Owner (Australie)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

MYOB

MYOB is the ultimate - I love this program. After initial set up, you can pull up any credit or debit, create reports, budgets - it is endless what information you can gain in only minutes where manually, would take you hours if not more. It is quite easy to use and to get the most out of your purchase, I would recommend attending a training course on it.

Without training, you might find it a little intimidating and confusing but if you are only wanting it for accounts record keeping and not invoicing or payroll, you could learn as you go.

Yo
Yo
Business Manager (Australie)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Good Accounting Software with Good Support

Commentaires : The software is reliable and does the job. It doesn't have fancy reporting or an amazing user interface but it's got everything you need. MYOB responded well to the changes needed for STP reporting, JobKeeper payments and Government Grants.

Good, reliable software for accounting and payroll. Integrates well with our timesheet and rostering App (Deputy). Product support is generally very good and has extended hours.

A few things are not very intuitive, eg I wanted to run a report showing how much we've spent with a certain supplier over the past year. The information wasn't where you'd expect it (in their card file). There are a couple of ways to get this info but I had to call support to find out. Also, we don't typcially generate invoices but when I needed to do one, I found it quite difficult to format it how I wanted it and to find out how to provide bank details instead of credit card info for payment.

CEO (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Was great many years ago

3,0 l’année dernière

Since we have been using MYOB for many years the interface is well known (hasn't been upgraded in 10+ years)

Old style interface, old style architecture, really needs a whole new design

Bhavik
Bhavik
Software Engineer (Inde)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

An All in One Accounting Product

Commentaires : My overall experience with MYOB Advanced is its a great feature packed product which can be priced correctly.

The thing I like the most about MYOB Advanced is its ease of use and vast feature set. The Cloud base feature is very helpful.

The thing I like the least about MYOB Advanced is its pricing, which can be reduced. Also, for a new customer, it is very overwhelming with all the features and mostly require a training to get hold of.

Ravinesh
Accountant (Fidji)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Account work gets much easier and faster!

5,0 l’année dernière

Something key I enjoyed most about MYOB is the capacity to utilize it on a cell phone through their android application. This makes things significantly simpler for me as I can post the exchange in a hurry without essentially having my PC around. Contrasted with other bookkeeping apparatuses, estimating is very sensible for the worth you get. Apart from that, the financial reports are much easier to grab attention at any time, as the report is very clear in understanding and the structured way it was build in advance is just amazing!

It requires a slight comprehension of a vital arrangement of ideas to not get overpowered from the outset. Albeit, when you get a hang of it, it'll be perhaps the main pieces of the manner in which regular monotonous assignments are done rapidly in the association. Another least I would experience is the invoice part, The features are quite limited to organized the invoice structure.

Marketing/SEO Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 10.000+ employés

An okay platform for ERP and HR, but it tries to "do it all" and ends up falling flat

3,0 il y a 3 mois

MYOB is a very easy-to-use platform. It has a UI that, despite showing its age, is easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. I also like the apps that it integrates with since you are able to expand its functionality and usefulness.

MYOB is an example of an app that tries to do so many different functions that it really fails to excel at any single one. I used the platform mostly for its marketing-related features which were limited at best. Also, the integrations it offers seemed appealing on the surface, but we could not get either the HubSpot or Salesforce connectors to work consistently, which was disappointing.

Ali Sally
Ali Sally
Human Resources Manager (Singapour)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Myob aAdvanced, a complete business solution.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience in using MyOB Advanced is great. I'm dealing with customer services and Human Resources works. MyOB Advanced helps me and my company to be more responsible and gives more measurable and satisfied services to our workers and clients.

MyOB Advanced offers a lot of modular but integrated accounting functionities, easy to use and comes with real time cloud base activities. You can accomplish any accounting tasks that deal with your team and clients anywhere and anytime.

MyOB Advanced ease complications of any accounting system, that's why the UI design should developed to be more intuitive and user friendly.

Josine
Owner (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

MYOB

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Works very well has been very reliable over the past 15 years.

The software is easy to use and the development is ongoing so the functionality is getting better every day. The ability to auto-link and reconcile has been a game-changer for us.

There is no phone app available for reconciliation

Joanne
Joanne
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Fabulous accounting software

Commentaires : I'm very happy with MYOB's Advanced accounting software. I enjoy it's ease of functionality and how it spits out a month end and year end set of accounts like a breeze.

The simplicity of use is wonderful. It's easy to navigate around and find all the transactions and reports needed. It produces a monthly and yearly set of accounts with a breeze.

I wish it would tally the Aged Trial Balance between the "profit and loss" portion and the "balance sheet" portion. I always have to do that manually, as a double check.

Director of Digital Experience (Allemagne)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10.000+ employés

MYOB Advanced Review

Commentaires : MYOB Advanced is a very useful accounting tool. It's an efficient software that's been saving me quite a bit of time when I'm writing reports. It's also very easy to use, unlike many other accounting programs; I particularly like MYOB's clean interface, which makes bookkeeping a breeze, even for users like me, who are not advanced in accounting.

MYOB Advanced is a great accounting software. It's cloud-based, has a clean and easy-to-use UI, real-time data reports, and a handy mobile app for entering data on the go. It works well for beginners and advanced user alike.

I've been using MYOB Advanced for a few months now and haven't come across any major problems. However, I've also noticed the very frequent updates that other users have mentioned. The updating process doesn't take a lot of time, but it does cost me time because every time the software updates, I have to wait until it's done before I can use it. I wish the updates could run in the background or could be scheduled to once a week only.

wyclife
Finance officer (Kenya)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1.000 employés

Accounting Made Easy

Commentaires : MYOB is a great tool for accounting purposes my overall experience with this software is great now that I am used to it. Initially, I had problems with using some of the features but with constant learning and experience, I find this tool resourceful.

One key thing I liked most about MYOB is the ability to use it on a smartphone through their android app. This makes things a lot easier for me as I can post the transaction on the go without necessarily having my computer around. Compared to other accounting tools, the pricing is quite reasonable for the value you get.

Some bit of this software is slightly complicated a good example being an inventory system and this always calls for some training before work can use.

Erica
Ceo,Busygates (Ghana)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

MYOB Review

The greatest thing I loved about this product was its cloud base feature. I was also able to streamline my business effectively.

Pricing can be reduced a bit. This would help small businesses to get on board

Michele
Accountant (Australie)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Bookkeeping essentials

Commentaires : love it as it helps to manage my client’s info efficiently.

Used this daily for accounting job. Easy to use and able to generate required information quickly.

I do understand that updates are required to exchange the functionality, but the updates are too frequent (maybe it’s just for me)- and require to install new version on each update.

Komala Raj
Regional Manager (Sri Lanka)
Sports, 11-50 employés

Make our accounts easy

Commentaires : As a manager of our organization, I use MYOB for our accounting purposes. Its simply easy to make soft copy documentation.

The function keys are assembled in a easy way in this MYOB Advance. It helps the users to make their activity easy and quick.

Auto save and recovery after a power cut is bit confusing which documents have been saved by which name, if we have opened so many unsaved new documents at the same time.

Mark
Director (Australie)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

MYOB Review

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The system works. IT is reasonably stable and provided the functionality we need

the functionality of the software has remained reasonably the same for many many years - this makes life easy when going in to do some work

The cloud feature needs to be improved to become a full cloud software rather than a shared file in the cloud

Ankit
Senior Developer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Wonderful Product for Accounting

Commentaires : Overall I'm happy with MYOB Advanced. It is a perfect solution for accounting business to solve the burden of writing and handling reports and other documents. It is quick and easy to use which helps in increasing productivity somehow.

The software contains most impactful features like:- - Cloud-Based - Real-time data reports - Easy to use - Easy to navigate and find any report or information needed - Generates credit. debit and reports quickly It contains the payroll features too. The mobile app makes it access it on the go.

The only con, I found in this product is the price. The price is little bit high for small businesses to get MYOB Advanced.

Graphic Designer (Inde)
Design, 11-50 employés

Ideal Option for Resource Planning & Accounting Solutions

Commentaires : It's been great experience so far. I look forward to keep using it. And I keep introducing people and insisting them to give the time to really get it integrated in their workflows because it really simplifies a lot of this and makes the job better and better.

It has such a rich set of features which help financial analysis and management tasks easier and free of hassle. The inventory solutions help us to keep everything in order. It's easier to integrate into the existing workflow once you get the hang of it.

It requires a slight understanding of a key set of concepts to not get overwhelmed at first. Although, once you get a hang of it, it'll be one of the most important part of the way everyday tedious tasks are done quickly in the organization.

CEO (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

good quickbooks alternative

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : decent -- better than expected -- solid alt to Quickbooks

easier to grow with this product than some other accounting packages that are only good at certain size of business

would be great if had additional CRM features

Accounts Payable (Australie)
Agriculture, 11-50 employés

There is a reason why it's one of the most popular in Australia

It has a certain ease of use and accessibility without giving up functionality. There is a reason why it's one of the most popular tax/accounting software for small businesses in Australia.

Honestly, we are pretty happy using this MYOB for the time being, I think once we migrate over our payroll services, we will be able to comment further on the functionality, and see if there are any lacking points.

Security Supervisor (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 501-1.000 employés

Payroll Software is great!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I would highly recommend this software to anyone with a small business.

I like the fact that the interface and platform are very easy to use.

Everything about the software has been great and I have no issues.

Director of Tech and Data Strategy (Allemagne)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10.000+ employés

Great for accounting

Commentaires : I've been using MYOB Advanced for accounting purposes. Accounting isn't generally my strong suit but this software makes it a lot easier.

MYOB Advanced has a clean interface that's easy to use, even if you're not advanced at accounting. Monthly as well as yearly reports are easy to set up and understand. I also like using the mobile app when I'm on the go and want to make quick entries.

MYOB Advanced seems to require updates more frequently than any other software I use. The updating process is generally very fast, but I don't usually see any changes in the software afterwards. It makes using the program a bit of a hassle when I simply want to make a quick entry but have to wait for the update to finish first.

Freelance (Mexique)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Is a great platform for advanced people

Commentaires : This program saves you time and money, if you have experienced the stress of not having everything in place when it comes to numbers, you can understand how good it is to have some relief. MYOB Advanced is the relief platform.

I like that it's a cloud platform that makes it easy to manage any business. If you struggle financially or administrative and need help managing it, you should use MYOB. Besides, you can get a free demo to make sure it's for your business.

It is not as intuitive has a used to think still, once I try it I could figure out all the amazing things I could get from this ERP platform. I really worth it.

Oscar
Oscar
Inside Sales (Brésil)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Easy to use

5,0 l’année dernière

Very clear how I can manage my business with all the info I need in one single place

How I manage my users could be more simple

Peter Junior
Information Technology Expert (Nigeria)
Logiciels, 501-1.000 employés

Good Software

Lovely app with great services. And good customer services

None. So far the software is great and lovely

Ahmed
Ahmed
Associate Software Engineer (Égypte)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

A good option for Employee Management and Payroll

4,0 l’année dernière

This tool is a very good option for managing employees, payroll, etc. and viewing detailed reports about employee and payroll data

Nothing, the experience with using this software was very good.