Avis clients sur Kartra

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Kartra

Le moyen le plus simple de développer rapidement votre entreprise en ligne (sans recruter de développeurs, de concepteurs web ou d'intégrateurs système).

En savoir plus sur Kartra

107 avis affichés

Amanda V.
  • Publié le 21/07/2020

"KARTRA Saved My Online Business!"

Commentaires: I struggled for over a decade Kartra changed that!

Avantages: What I love most is how all the different aspects of my online business all work together in Kartra.

Inconvénients: Honestly, not much! I started as a Beta user, and I've seen how quickly the software has improved! They make amazing changes to the software, for all users, almost weekly!

• Publié le 21/07/2020
Dana R.
Creative Director
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/11/2019

"So, So Good But Lacks In The User-Friendly Department"

Commentaires: I no longer use Kartra but when I did, the best thing I found was the fact that it was all-in-one. I really liked being able to login to one platform and it was all there, even analytics and in-depth reports based on product, emails, link tracking, etc. It truly was full-service.

Avantages: There are a lot of things to like about Kartra, specifically the absolute all-in-one platform they have. It goes far beyond just designing a website/landing page or sending an email. They cover all the bases - from websites, landing pages, email marketing/automation with sequences and tagging, funnels, simple e-commerce, digital downloads, membership sites, help desk, scheduling, forms, affiliates and now an agency solution. If you'd like to consolidate the many platforms you use, Kartra can handle 95% of everything you throw at it. Their support group on Facebook is second to none. They truly care about their people and it shows; it's like a family.

Inconvénients: Learning the platform was a long, complicated process. They have people lined up that will help "onboard" you and while that's extremely helpful and effective, I think it's always beneficial to know your platform inside and out so you can make necessary changes as needed and not have to depend on the support team, or others. Because of the complexity, there's a time-consuming process you'll have to undertake before you can "go live". I mean, it makes sense due to the fullness and depth of their platform, just be sure to go into it knowing: (1), the trial is not nearly long enough to know if it's a right fit for your business, and (2), it'll take time to setup your workflows and make sense of how everything is integrated, and (3), host your videos elsewhere or you'll get eaten alive in bandwith overcharges. Kartra has what they call Kartraverse, which is like a step-by-step training course on how to use their platform. It's superb and very informative; however, it's still in its infancy and you have to wait until they create the next lesson before you can do in-depth with whatever topic they decide, and that was often frustrating. With that said, however, they also do a lot of webinars that are in-depth and full of insight, but sitting through a webinar to find one answer is a bit defeating when you're in a hurry or just not really sure what exactly you're even looking for. Their documentation leaves a little to be needed, however.

• Publié le 22/11/2019
Carly W.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"We've outgrown Kartra and discovered frustrating features"

Commentaires: As above really, it was good to get started on but we now find it very frustrating and has limited features, particularly in the membership. We are now moving to Wordpress and Active Campaign.

Avantages: We can hold our membership on here and our funnel steps
A good starter package for companies who are starting out with funnels/membership etc

Inconvénients: Limited analytics for membership and sales stats, would like to see much more detail so we can work out cancellation, retention rates much easier and churn rate.
Having to contact kartra to whitelist emails instead of been able to make a simple change
Customer service can take days to get back to you in which time we generally loose the new customers that have just signed up, I'd expect a few hours turn around for the amount we are paying.
The membership feature is extremely basic, for example, we need to be able to restrict content based on someones join date as we release new products every month which can be downloaded instantly
Integrations with other systems are limited
The email templates and builder is poor aesthetically
Membership customers can delete their own account, meaning their payments stay active, also if they raise a chargeback we have no history to dispute it - this should be an admin feature
We should have access to log in IP address for members
Page load speed is very slow
The forms can be integrated on wordpress sites but we cannot customise the look of the form
We need more of a CRM system and this doesn't have the features
We can't see email threads in the contacts which is frustrating, Active campaign have this feature which we like

Octavia B.
  • Publié le 19/08/2020

"One-stop tool for almost everything"

Avantages: the sequence-builder for automation is clear and easy to use. I love the web page templates and the page builder is pretty fast and easy to learn. email delivery seems pretty good. Kartra keeps up with all my creative ideas for my business, it's my entrepreneurial wings!

Inconvénients: too many clicks, especially in product setup. can't navigate to a specific part of product to edit, have to go thru all the pages. the screen re-building everytime you move something on the sequence builder. better usability would be so wonderful. a shopping cart would come in handy to make more functional funnels. I'm using ClickFunnels for that, and fulfillment via Kartra

• Publié le 19/08/2020
David K.
Owner / Managing Director
E-learning, 2-10 employés

"I'm falling in love!"

Avantages: I love the simplicity and the way Kartra holds your hand through every-step of the funnel build and membership set up. The onboard analytics are great. The functionality for running our automated webinar is awesome. Building fab looking pages is effortless. Cant wait to move our support desk over and start using some of the advanced functionality. For example, we are looking at implementing the SMS feature to improve our webinar show up rate.

Inconvénients: I haven't found major issues any yet....

Rocco C.
Boss
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Kartra is Real Online Business Software"

Commentaires: Love it. Sometimes I would rather get someone on the phone for support because I think it would be easier to get stuff done but Kartra's support desk is pretty quick.

Avantages: There are too many features to list but my favorite is the Memberships, the ease of making a Portal with many courses, all the Done for you campaigns, the all in one ability of email, forms, integrations, the ability to interact with Zapier and other workflow products, drag and drop page building, I can go on but I only have so much space. Genisis Digital really understands how an online business should operate when they built this software.

Inconvénients: I only have one. They need to figure out how to create the ability to add more than 4 levels of membership in their membership platform.

Heidi B.
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer :-)
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Kartra ~ Powerful, Robust, Do-It-All ~ All-in-One Software"

Commentaires: I have been able to get an idea about a product that my market may want and throw a page up on the web and pitch it out there and get responses. Sign ups or even payments. Now that I have learned my way around, it is relatively easy to do that!

Avantages: After running a full-time ministry/business online for a couple of years, I had all kinds of programs and platforms that I was paying for monthly or yearly. When it came time to streamline it all, I narrowed it down to just Kartra. Everything is right there in one place, integrating well with WebinarJam and EverWebinar.

Inconvénients: Two things...1.) the email component (CRM?). There is no easy way of taking the leads from Kartra and pulling them in to another CRM platform. It would be awesome if this part of Kartra was as robust as its page builder, portal builder, and membership builder! 2.) a way to set up a store of all the products or services I offer all in one "place"

David D.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

"Outstanding"

Commentaires: I am very satisfied with KARTRA software! I think it is the best on the market.

Avantages: Usability. KARTRA is extremely easy to use and learn. The training for how to use it is very good as well. As compared to other software programs, KARTRA has them beat HANDS-DOWN! In cost and ease of use.

Inconvénients: I think that KARTRA can take a lesson from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the education and promotion of KARTRA. He did a "1 Funnell Away" and "30-Days" challenge program that was wildly successful in both teaching Funnel marketers how to be successful and selling his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] software. I went through the training and was quite willing to pay the $100 to do so. I know KARTRA did a three-day event - Wrong way to approach it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] content was broken down into pieces and easy to consume and re-watch. KARTRA's 3-day program was difficult to watch and impossible to find the pieces I was looking for.
Promotion is the biggest con - The KARTRA product is the best on the market! It's just not promoted well.

Dawn S.
  • Publié le 16/12/2019

"Kartra is the best bang for your buck - for the most part"

Commentaires: Even with my grumblings above, I am very satisfied with Kartra, especially considering its competition. I truly believe it's the best value with regard to functionality and ease of use, hands down.

Avantages: The fact that I have the functionality of a shopping cart, email CRM, membership site, video hosting (with all the analytics), and an affiliate program.

Inconvénients: There are some features that are still not available (it's a fairly new platform), like the ability to purchase multiple quantities of a product. Also, the lowest plan only allows for 5 products, which is ridiculously low.

• Publié le 16/12/2019
Jacqui G.
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

"Constantly impressed"

Commentaires: I find the more that I use Kartra, the more benefits I find and thought I look forward to passing much of the admin side of my business over to someone else soon, I also know it will be easy for them to learn how to use it.

Avantages: I have found everything intuitive and easy to use, I recommend others looking for this type of software to come and use it. Whenever I have had technical issues or have been unsure of the functionality I have always had an answer.

Inconvénients: There are some programmes that at present don't speak with Kartra that leas me to using some longer administrative processes, but this hassle is outweighed by the other benefits, the cost saving of using similar features elsewhere and the communication from the team.

Robert H.
Chief Strategy Officer
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Great product - which appears to have lost customer focus and eroded its support function."

Commentaires: We came into this product with enormous goodwill for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and what he was committed to. Since his passing - it appears as if things have changed radically - in a direction that is not good. We're actively considering whether Kartra deserves our continued business. We have noticed that other leaders in digital marketing, who were early and enthusiastic Kartra advocates are now using other platforms. At least one such has told us that his experience with the decline in customer service is a reason why he's moving on. Now, today Kartra has informed us that they are going to start charging us more. That's the straw...

Avantages: We love the fact that e-mail, webpages, shopping cart, video hosting & membership are all tightly integrated. No one has done a better job of this - but some are trying.

Inconvénients: No problem with the software - but a very big problem with the customer support function which has recently deteriorated very significantly. Previously, we got quick, useful replies where the support provider actually went to the account, looked at the problem, verified it and provided video showing how to fix it. Now - numerous tickets on the same issue go unheeded because the responses are posted to an account that is not ours. Responses appear to have mis-understood the problem. Repeated pleas for help go unacknowledged. Even tried reaching out to Genesis Digital execs via phone & LinkedIn. No response. To make it worse, recently they have taken down all the instructional videos and written tutorials for Webinar Jam. Replaced them with an API document which is useless to us. One of Kartra's main selling points is "ease of use." Likewise with Webinar Jam. It's supposed to be easy to use WJ to integrate webinars into the Kartra ecosystem. We don't expect anyone to do it for us, but we're not software engineers. We have other things we need to do. So we do need easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and support when we get it wrong. Because the tutorials are gone and the customer support is weak, we're now paying for a webinar platform which we cannot connect to Kartra and which we can't use with confidence. This affects the heart of our business at a very bad time.

Croix S.
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Great for small and simple businesses but ..."

Commentaires: Great platform as compared to others especially for small businesses. Kartra is great for the starter businesses and people needing an all-in-one platform. But it is not robust enough for big players to stay exclusively within the platform and will need to integrate with other apps and platforms. But this is typical for high traffic businesses. Still love Kartra after 2 years and hope they get their quirks sorted out and add a real customer service live chat support. That said, now we only use it as a website/landing page builder and for our membership site. For our business and funnel work properly and be more cost effective, we also integrate a different CRM, customer support app, video hosting and payment platform. I've talked to some big player friends with lots of traffic who are also Kartra users and they confirm the same. Love it, but there are glitches and it is expensive for high traffic and sales. We will stay with Kartra for the foreseeable future. We almost switched but nobody has a perfect solution for a high traffic online business. After seeking better options, I found that Kartra is still the best if you don't want to hire a tech team. We can do everything ourselves. Kartra, please add a live tech support system. At least during business hours.

Avantages: I love the all-in-one concept. The idea is brilliant and the features are great and the integration is awesome for a basic user and small business. You can do most everything you need right within the platform. Funnels, sales, beautiful websites, incredible landing pages, memberships sites, shopping cart and fully integrate a complete website and sales from start to finish with lots of great analytics. Its the best all-in-one solution out there right now. Its an important part of our business but it is not robust enough for online businesses with lots fo traffic and sales.

Inconvénients: Glitches and cost prohibitive for big businesses. COST: We drive too much traffic and sales to use the all-in-one concept for us. So we use other platforms to host our videos, CRM, customer support, and payments. We use Kartra for websites, landing pages and memberships. Using this multi platform approach we save money and have a more stable online business and funnel. PROBLEMS:
We have had glitches in customer emails being black list after purchase and so they don't receive the welcome email and login to the membership. And we have random password issues for the membership.
This means we have had to create redundancies and a robust customer support system to minimize refunds and complaints. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: While better recently, it still is horrible often taking a day to respond to ask questions and then an additional day to reply with an answer that is often not helpful. Most I trouble shoot myself now. Or I use a work around and that is why we integrate with other platforms. Support tickets only for a digital tech platform like Kartra is frustrating, costing us money when there are issues. USABILITY: Overall very good. I wish they would fix the step-by-step procedure and allow jumping to the section you need. There are definitely areas to make more user friendly. It is similar to thrive themes, so my learning curve was small. But if you are new to this style, it will take a while to get fluent. But it is easy to use overall. I like that a lot.

Brittany D.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Kartra is a life saver!!"

Avantages: I absolutely love the fact that almost everything is in one place. I moved from 5 different software tools into Kartra and was able to save myself $250 per month in software but then probably another 20 hours of time trying to connect all the tools together to work. Now I have 1 place to go and I can build the tech pieces of a simple funnel in under an hour!!

Inconvénients: The builders within the software are not the greatest. I feel that they are slow and clunky. There needs to be a way to save your brand/style guidelines so that you do not have to change the font and color on EVERY SINGLE thing. When you copy and paste text into the page or email builder, it should use the same font that was saved in the template. The Course/membership builder is the same. I would also love it if the CRM function had a place to create follow up tasks that created a task list. I do online marketing but I also do consulting and I have to use another CRM to track those leads because there is not a way for me to set a follow up with a lead in Kartra. Overall I absolutely love Kartra and I am hoping that these things are updated as soon as possible so that I can love it even more!

Bobby K.
Online Entrepreneur & Lawyer
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/05/2019

"Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There"

Commentaires: Kartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers. I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate). There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.

Avantages: My favorite part is that this truly is an all-in-one marketing platform. Honestly, I was skeptical when I first signed up because I've used "all-in-one" systems before and most were below average in lots of different functions. Kartra is different. I have yet to find a function within Kartra that I would rate at anything less than well-above average compared to other software (including single-use software options). The page templates and page builder are exceptional and easy to use. The email component is fantastic for broadcasts and sequences. The help desk is intuitive and fantastic. And the developers clearly thought about things from a user's perspective... in the little things. They have GDPR functionality that is simple to use and powerful (as a lawyer who helps online entrepreneurs deal with the "legal stuff," that's a huge plus in my book). And they have BUILT in automatic emails to help you recapture customers' who have failed payments. Everywhere I turn within the software, they've done it right. And they've thought of things that most entrepreneurs wouldn't even have thought of so it's a system that will do the work for you!

Inconvénients: The only real con was that it took a bit of getting used to when it came to building overall funnels. Figuring out which pieced to create first (the landing page, the product, the confirmation page, the email sequences) took a while for me. But that was only really an issue because I was used to another system. Once I got the hang of starting at the end, it was easy peasy. The only other con doesn't exist anymore... Early on, the support was a bit backlogged. I raised it with the Kartra team, and they have gotten things squared away. For months now, anytime I have an issue, there is a live support person available to chat within a matter of minutes.

Marvin s. D.
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/05/2019

"Why we selected KARTRA"

Commentaires: MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

Avantages: KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

Inconvénients: INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

• Publié le 19/05/2019
Kevin T.
Musique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/05/2019

"Kartra will change your life!"

Commentaires: Early on in my business growth, I switched from using a variety of Internet tools to Infusionsoft, because I thought it would allow me to integrate all my online tools into one platform. But with that service, I still ended up duct-tapeing together 3 additional tools, and I had to manage my lists in two different places, continually trying to sync up all the members and their corresponding tags. The tools were either inadequate (not mobile responsive, bad looking pages, membership site not integrated well, etc) or if I wanted a different functionality it required a plugin with an additional fee attached, and that company has dozens, if not hundreds of these plugins available. It was quite disappointing. When executive spoke at a conference about how he “ran out of duct-tape” and decided to create his own platform specifically for Internet Marketers, I put myself on the waiting list to beta test it as soon as it was released. I currently have two Kartra accounts, and my life is soooo much better now. Finally, everything I need actually is in one place. Additionally, there are some awesome features included, such as video hosting with analytics, that were not available at all with other companies. No more need for a separate Amazon S3 video hosting account and hoping I can integrate Google analytics to provide some useful video stats. If you are an Internet marketer selling information products, Kartra will change your life! Thanks!

Avantages: Everything you need actually is in one place this time.

Inconvénients: After having used dozens of software tools for my Internet businesses, I can't think of any cons to Kartra.

• Publié le 16/05/2019
Alexandre S.
Entrepreneur
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

"Good!"

Commentaires: It's a great tool, definitely, made by marketers for marketers. The all in one is great but it has the defauts of its qualities:
overall the whole machine may tend to be slow and many operations and clicks and options are mandatory to do s single task.

Avantages: The all in one thing.
Not easy to get used to the tool but the more I practice and discover new features, the more I like it.
The support is very good, although sometimes answers may be a bit generic (copy/paste templates).

Inconvénients: Something that is really annoying:
you cannot jump from one section to another. Instead, you have to go through every section in order to reach one you want.
i.e: I'm into a product creation. I'm at the first section and I want to only configure the Affiliates section. Icannot reach it by clicking on it. I have to go through each section and click save and next every time. This is the same for emails, or forms… That's a waste of time.
Can you do something about it?!

Shirley H.
Media Career Strategist/Podcaster
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
    Sans note
  • Publié le 24/09/2019

"Kartra Has Enormous Potential!...It's Great Platform for Business But There is Room for Improvement"

Commentaires: My experience has been pretty good in spite of some of the shortcomings of the Kartra platform. I think it's just "growing pains" and should hopefully improve over time. You may see a lot of videos on YouTube, blog posts and articles around the web raving about Kartra. You have to consider the source. Many of these "rave reviews" are affiliates trying to make some money.(More power to them!) I mention that because the average person will look all of those reviews and think it's simple and easy to use. While it's a nice platform, it will be a bit of a challenge if you've never used anything like it before. In my opinion, it could be a lot more user friendly. It's easy to find yourself "stuck" trying to figure out what to do next. While Kartra does have some "training" videos and blog posts. I found myself searching on YouTube for clearer explanations and examples. Overall, if you're looking for an alternative to Clickfunnels or Infusionsoft (Now known as Keap), Kartra is one to consider. I suggest signing up for the trial and really put Kartra through it's paces. Build pages, automations etc. That's the only way that you're going to see if it's the right solution for you and your business.

Avantages: What I like most about Kartra are the features. It has EVERYTHING you need to set up sales and marketing funnels, landing pages, email marketing and a lot more. Plus if you later decide to sell online courses or need a member's site etc...Kartra has it all.

Inconvénients: Kartra is a bit clunky. It also seems to run a bit slow when updating a page. That being said, it is software and we all know that technology can sometimes have a mind of it's own literally. I believe it will get better over time.
I also have a small bone to pick with Kartra with their decision to use em vs px. While, I get that em is better in terms of accuracy. The developers of Kartra need to understand that their average customers aren't graphic artists or developers. We know, use and understand px (pixels). So why not give us the option to use px instead of em?

• Publié le 24/09/2019
Mike B.
CEO Founder
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"KARTRA - a No-Brainer MUST Have for any online business"

Commentaires: I love almost everything about Kartra except it is not user friendly. It takes time to learn all of the hidden complicated steps you must take to make things work. I wish they would get a good business customer who is not tech savvy, and watch them try to use and navigate the software. This would help the propeller heads get exposed to how we think and operate.

Avantages: 1. Done for You Stuff - boatload of "Flip a Switch" to turn on new products, campaigns, launches, web forms, sales pages, order pages, thank you pages with follow up sequences already built for you. Simple, fill-in-blank stuff and it creates all of the Sharp Looking Web Pages (yes, boatload of templates or create you own) Kartra is the missing link for KornFewshunsoft. (Kornfewshunsoft user since 2004) Time Saver, Money Maker

Inconvénients: 1. Cannot do OneZee TwoZee sales with a discounted price - if you have Sales people on phone
2. Cannot do "Quotes" (Infusionsoft feature) for customers, unique discounted bundle of products, bonuses
3. Cannot push a button to see all of your customers - you must go thru a 7 step process that is painful
4. No folders to categorize uploaded photos and images - All into one huge bucket - time eater to find

Anja C.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Marketing Is Finally EASY!"

Commentaires: I love how easy it is to set up sales pages and start selling straight away. Before Kartra I would battle with my wordpress pages and setting up forms, but with Kartra I started to sell products and services almost instantly. It also manages my database with ease and I can send follow up email sequences with ease. It's made my marketing so easy and follow up sales are set on auto-pilot.

Avantages: I love that this is an all-in-one marketing system. I can manage my customer database, run promotions, segment my customers, send emails, and set up all of my sales pages and forms ALL from the one program. It also has a whole affiliate management system and so much customization.

Inconvénients: I use a lot of video content, so the only frustrating thing is the high charges for bandwidth. All the other aspects are well within the limits, but I get charged extra because my bandwidth usage goes over. I've had to set up a vimeo account to help with this issue, but that's frustrating because it's another service I have to subscribe to. I would rather have it all in the one place, but the bandwidth fees are so excessive.

Dan L.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Complete Turnkey Solution for online businesses"

Commentaires: After discovering Kartra, we got rid of infusionsoft, Acuity Scheduling, Wistia video hosting, Clickcunnels and Payfunnels. We have migrated all of our clients to Kartra as well.

Avantages: Everything is under one roof, from video hosting to websites, calendar bookings, email sequencing and so much more.

Inconvénients: Support is strictly via email and can take 24+ hours to get a response.

Jacque E.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/04/2020

"Beginner or Advanced... You'll love Kartra."

Commentaires: Kartra allows use to develop expert digital marketing campaigns with beginner knowledge.

Avantages: Kartra is the best all-in-one solution for digital marketers. Having option forms, landing pages, automations, tagging, email sequences, products, membership areas and more all in one system means they talk to each other without external integrations. This saves me the headache of keeping track of so many web apps.

Inconvénients: Some features found in other web apps are still being developed in Kartra. However, they release new features all the time, so it is worth sticking around.

Jennifer A.
  • Publié le 10/04/2020

"Why I am in love with Kartra"

Commentaires: Transformational! I am building an affiliate program and I will promote Kartra to all my members. Very, very useful tool. I really love this app. Well done and thank you so much for all you. Keep it up!

Avantages: It does everything I need, it is a basket of tools. I love baskets of tools, they make me more effective.
Kartra does so much that I had to grow into the app. As time has passed and I have understood my client better Kartra has become more effective for me.
I am a hair coach and have spent the last two years learning how to care for my tribe online. I purchased Kartra even before I understood all its functionalities, that is how much I can see the opportunities Kartra provides.
Maybe I don't know enough, however, I feel Kartra is the absolute best app basket around. Every time I look at other apps I just keep coming back to Kartra.

Inconvénients: The font colour on the dashboard is too light, hard for my 54 year old eyes and I can only zoom in so much. If I could change that I would.

Christian E.
Owner, Founder
  • Publié le 15/05/2019

"Best Software I've Ever Used"

Commentaires: It's awesome. The ability to track what's working has been excellent. I also like how "dummy proof" it is helping me not miss critical steps in a complicated process. The ability to make beautiful pages and adapt them quickly is an important and valued feature. Keep up the good work!

Avantages: I love how so many essential business tools are included. It is a TREMENDOUS value. I also appreciate how they're always rolling out new features, and focusing on making our job as business owners easier. It keeps getting better all the time.

Inconvénients: I would like to have an easier time getting a hold of tech support when issues arise. I am eagerly awaiting improvements to the Membership area. Being better able to track and manage the client experience would be an awesome upgrade. That, and the addition of a survey/quiz feature is the most requested feature and I can't wait to see what they come up with. I would like to have more nuances options for the Calendar feature as well...in particular the option to have an pre-set hour buffer for same day bookings rather than immediately or next day only. To be able to be notified via text if a new appointment is scheduled would also allow me to be more nimble in responding and accepting appointments.

Pablo R.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
    Sans note
  • Publié le 11/04/2020

"The best thing that happened to small businesses"

Commentaires: Overall, I love Kartra. The thing that I love the most is that I can literally run my whole business from it. I don't need to use any other program. I love the fact that it even has great royalty free pictures that I can use for my pages. I highly recommend it and think it's better than Infusionsoft or Clickfunnels (yea I said it!).

Avantages: I love the fact that it literally does everything from lead capture, payment processing, pre-written emails, campaigns. I love it all. It's been the biggest contributor to my business's success. Without it, running a business by myself would be really difficult.

Inconvénients: I would love if on the sales pages there were prompts of what to write instead of filler copy. Those prompts are currently in some of the squeeze pages but I would love to see them on the sales pages. Also, it would be great if it had a photo editing feature within the software. Something similar to a photoshop.

• Publié le 11/04/2020