Avis clients sur SVGator

• Service client

En savoir plus sur SVGator

Online SVG animation creator that doesn't require any coding skills.

En savoir plus sur SVGator

20 avis affichés

Nathan D.
Owner/Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 18/10/2020

"Worth Every Penny for SVG Animating"

Avantages: SVGator takes something relatively complicated (key frames and animation timing) and allows you to drag and drop your way to a beautiful polished product. It's worth its cost, though steep, because even a novice can succeed in creating professional animations.

Inconvénients: The price is a little steep per month, but you are getting what you pay for in this instance. Adobe does the same type of monthly subscription pricing and we all know the Adobe suite is also very valuable. Other than price, I do not know of any cons.

• Publié le 18/10/2020
Hugo F.
Software Engineer
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

"Best software"

Avantages: If you want to create animated svg animations, super indico or svgator, making it possible to create super light and beautiful animations.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to have a team plan or share projects with other accounts.

Candice S.
Graphic/Web Designer

"Super easy to use!"

Commentaires: Very happy with this software

Avantages: I love how easy it is to use and super affordable. The number 1 software for svgs that i have found :) I definitely recommend!

Inconvénients: There was one option i would have liked with exporting responsive - i exported the file and everything that was outside the artboard was showing in my svg file. Didnt have an option to remove this overflow. Thats all!

envoyé par SVGator le 20/10/2020

Hi Candice! Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you like SVGator. :)
Are you referring to the "Fixed size" vs "Responsive" export options? By selecting "Fixed size" for the canvas in the export settings, the elements that were outside the artboard will be hidden. We hope this helps!

Jing feng C.
Student
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 25/01/2021

"Great software and customer service"

Avantages: The ease of animating svg images and editing minor details

Inconvénients: Could have more animations and more control

• Publié le 25/01/2021
Abdelmadjid H.
Developer
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/11/2020

"Decent but not fully-fledged enough for any kind of productive work"

Commentaires: There aren't that many great SVG animation tools out there and SVGator is among the best. Unfortunately, this is simply a testament to how poor most of the tools are. There's definitely a lot of room for improvement. I ended up hand animating a lot of what I needed.

Avantages: SVGator is ok for extremely simple SVG animations. Exports well-formed SVG files.

Inconvénients: The animation tools are very limited. Animating a few shapes is easy enough, but anything complex like nesting shapes, moving multiple shapes at a time, repeating animations etc quickly becomes a chore.

• Publié le 14/11/2020
Will S.
Designer/Developer
Design graphique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/10/2020

"Great Software to Boost Your Websites"

Commentaires: I've had a really great experience.

Avantages: The interface is one of the easiest I've ever used for animations. This is an incredible product in all aspects.

Inconvénients: I would love to have more capabilities in animations and interactions for the plan I'm at. It would be great to have mouse interactions built in to lower tiers.

envoyé par SVGator le 20/10/2020

Thank you! We will do our best to add more features as soon as possible. :)

Hélio S.
Omni Digitalis Solutio
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/10/2020

"Excelent, but expensive for my use case"

Commentaires: Good. It's expensive taking in to account that I needed for a very specific job.

Avantages: Very easy to use
Features everything I needed

Inconvénients: I think it's very expensive for my use case. I had to pay $9 for using the features I needed which is aprox. R$ 50 (Reais, my country's currency), and probably I won't use it again soon. Another thing I dislike is the fact that I couldn't replace the SVG I uploaded and I had to create another project. I almost ran out of projects because I had to fix some nodes in an external software multiple times.

Abdul S.
D&D Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

"Easy and intuitive"

Commentaires: Love SVGator, make my job so much easier and we have used it on numerous pages on our own website.

Avantages: I've been using SVGator for about 6 months now and love how intuitive it is and easy to use.

Inconvénients: Not being able to copy a set of keyframes from one item to another

envoyé par SVGator le 20/10/2020

Hi there! We are glad you like SVGator.
You can copy keyframes from one item to another, if the animator is the same. This will not work for morphing, as morphing also depends on the number of node points.

CTO
Internet, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/05/2019

"Amazing tool to bring your designs to life"

Avantages: This software really feels like magic – it allows even non-skilled people to add incredibly smooth and catchy animations to icons, illustrations and other vector files. I love how it embraces the concepts of video editing (e.g. timelines, effects, keyframes) and applies them to the SVG space. The interface is gorgeous and very intuitive, you’ll be up and running in minutes and you’ll get unexpectedly great results with your animations.

Inconvénients: Nothing really! I think this is the best software in the SVG animation space, by far!

envoyé par SVGator le 18/06/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are glad you like SVGator. More updates are coming soon! :)

• Publié le 23/05/2019
Amelia B.
Graphic Designer
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/10/2020

"Review from Designer @ Think Design"

Commentaires: It's been great – a real learning curve but very useful skill to have.

Avantages: It's easier to use than other software, it's really user friendly and easy to experiment. Also really simple to export creations.

Inconvénients: The gradient animation tool isn't great compared with AE. Can be quite glitchy when using Safari, and the exported animations in general do not load correctly in Safari.

envoyé par SVGator le 20/10/2020

Thank you for your amazing feedback, it means a lot to us! We are currently working on a new update that also includes lots of gradient improvements. We hope this update will also solve the glitches that you mentioned.

Eryck T.
Illustrator/Animator
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 22/12/2020

"Great product with even better customer service"

Commentaires: Customer service went into my file and helped me solve a tricky animation problem. Put in a lot of work and really helped me and my client. Really above and beyond.

Avantages: Streamlines the SVG animation process with simple keyframe interface. Features have greatly expanded in the time I've been using it. Wonderful and responsive customer service

Inconvénients: Always room to add some animation features but team seems to be adding often.

• Publié le 22/12/2020
Freo B.
Animation, 2-10 employés

"Totally recommended!"

Commentaires: Great! really great! Hours of coding animation work turns to hour or less no-coding animation work.

Avantages: - If you need SVG animation? Then purchase this it is all worth it!
- A frame by frame interface that is very easy to use
- SVG animation has never been this easy.
- If you need this for web element animations then this is the perfect tool!
- Way to good!

Inconvénients: So far, nothing. They just added a game changer feature which is animate on scroll.

Volodymyr R.
designer
  • Publié le 13/11/2020

"Cool tool and nice service"

Commentaires: Unfortunately, I have chosen the wrong subscription plan accidentally - annual instead of monthly. This was a very significant amount of money for me and I did not plan such big expenses now - so I wrote to support hoping for the best, but not really expecting anything and they helped me to change the plan and gave the refund, which was really really helpful! Great great guys!

Avantages: Interface, opportunity to create animated SVG files without knowing of CSS, etc! I just a graphic designer and illustrator, I don't know these developers things, but it wasn't difficult for me to sort this out and use this tool for creating my first animated SVG illustration for my client despite I had never done something similar before.

Inconvénients: To be honest I don't know what I should write in this field…

• Publié le 13/11/2020
Michael M.
Software Developer
Automatisation industrielle, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 19/10/2020

"create help animations"

Commentaires: I would like to report about my good experiences with SVGator in a German computer magazine. Version 2 is really very good.

Avantages: We create machines that are delivered in 32 languages. This requires a lot of documentation with translations. With SVGator you can explain parameters graphically and thus save costs.

Inconvénients: Because the files are in the cloud, the software is unfortunately only partially usable. Our security department does not allow this!

• Publié le 19/10/2020
Chris M.
Creative Director
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/10/2020

"Perfect for handing over to the dev team"

Commentaires: Main benefits for us is the amount of time we save. There's no third-party software needed to create seamless SVG animations they way you want with CSS or JS attributes.

Avantages: What I like about SVGator the most is the ease of use. I can quickly create an icon or illustration in XD or Illustrator, export it as an SVG, create a new project in SVGator and apply the motion I desire. Once complete its a simple "EXPORT" and straight into the devs hand for implementation.

Inconvénients: I didn' find any cons with this software. This is because I have some background knowledge in motion graphics, so the tools and language were all familiar to me. It can be a steep learning curve for those who have no experience to achieve quick results.

envoyé par SVGator le 20/10/2020

Hi Chris! This made our day! :) Thank you for the amazing review. More features are coming soon!

Alexandre R.
Designer
Art/artisanat, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/04/2021

"A great cloud-based online tool"

Commentaires: the overall experience was good and enjoyable, the software is easy to work with and simple to learn

Avantages: What I like most about SVGator is that it is online and cloud-based, it does not overload the computer and allows the developer more dynamism when using the software. The interface is very simple, intuitive and friendly, learning is not so difficult even because on the internet there are many tutorials that help with this. The color work that this program has is very good and efficient. Besides, producing SVG animations is very fast (much faster) than most of the other programs.

Inconvénients: Honestly I don't have any negative points to put, the company always seems to be listening well to criticism and always trying to improve the software and this is very good, over the time I used it I saw that some tools were updated and this is very good and leads me to believe that other tools will be improved. The price is not the cheapest but this is a negative point that as you work and earn your money it will decrease

• Publié le 08/04/2021
Visual designer
  • Publié le 14/10/2020

"Easy and fast to learn"

Commentaires: Svgator solved the need to have a light weight animation for a web project

Avantages: What I like most is that the software is easy to use, watching only few hours of tutorial you can do most of the thing that you have in mind. The output is a light weight svg animation that is perfect for the web, you can forget animated gifs or infographic videos! Furthermore the biggest animation software (adobe) doesn’t support animated gif yet, so this software is a valide alternative.

Inconvénients: The software needs to be developed. I would like text and paragraph support, to save entire animation in library (for to be used in differents works), exportation also in other format (supported from iOS app and other software) and maybe in an html that can be shared, svg static images of a frame (for example I need to insert the draw in a mock-up and the others software doesn’t support animated svg)

envoyé par SVGator le 20/10/2020

Thank you for your feedback and the suggestions, we will definitely take them into consideration!

Kendra C.
crafter
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 30/06/2021

"Ease"

Commentaires: For someone who is not exactly tech savvy it was easy to use to create svg's for my craft needs

Avantages: I like the ease of drag and drop feature to drop photos/images into the program and with a click of a button the svg was created

Inconvénients: the site felt a little overwhelming at first glance. I also was not quite sure at first how to properly save the svg into my desktop files

• Publié le 30/06/2021
Federico F.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 16/10/2020

"How to make a WordPress website interesting, again"

Commentaires: We're very satisfied with all the exciting stuff that we can do thanks to your latest features, but sometimes we wish there was a sort of "WordPress safe" option. We're not into programming and we rely only on the converter for WordPress to run our animations on some websites. Wouldn't it be cool if there were a toggle to grey out all the animations and effects that don't work with WordPress, so that for each project we can choose whether we need all your new tools or just play it safe with fewer and safer options that work straight away in WP?

Avantages: What my co-workers and I love most about SVGator is the ability to create stunning animations without a single line of code. It's super easy! And the final result is much lighter than other solutions we tried so far, so our websites load in virtually no time. We're able to create stunning website that don't even look WordPress-based

Inconvénients: I love SVGator but I must say that the SVG converter for WordPress doesn't always work as expected and we often had to rework our animations in order to get them right for every browser. And of course this doesn't depend only on the converter, but as a long-time user of your piece of software, I have to admit that with the previous – less powerful – animation engine you had, we didn't have any single issue in years.

envoyé par SVGator le 20/10/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. Yes, we are aware of the compatibility issues when it comes to using animated SVG files on WordPress. We are currently working on a plug-in which will make this a lot easier. Of course, there will be no need to use the converter. We will send you an email once this plug-in is available! :)

Aleks G.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/05/2021

"Awesome job!"

Commentaires: My startup (iVentas) look awesome with pro animations thanks to SVGator!

Avantages: For my startup (iVentas.mx) animations are crucial. So, before SVGator it was a slow and boring process, but when we used SVGator for the first time everything changed! It was easier, better and a lot of fun! What I like the most is that SVGator is ultra easy to use!

Inconvénients: I think I'd be better if you add more pre-produced animations.

• Publié le 17/05/2021