• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur GoodAccess

VPN convivial pour les équipes commerciales. Configuration en cinq minutes. Gestion facile des accès en équipe. Travaillez depuis le bureau à domicile ainsi que des emplacements distants en toute sécurité.

En savoir plus sur GoodAccess

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoodAccess ?

Marek Š.
Marek Š.
Programmer (Tchéquie)
Développement de programmes, 11-50 employés

Premium VPN service at $1.9/user – excellent!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Finally, an affordable & easy-to-use VPN for small businesses. The cost of $1.9/user in GoodAccess is much affordable than other solutions starting at $8/user. It’s also a user-friendly experience. 10/10.

Excellent! Fast & stable connection via desktop and mobile apps. Premium service without compromise just for $1.9/user. Great customer support. Can only recommend it!

Really not much. We’d also appreciate a Linux app. It’s suited best for 100 users – but if you contact the sales team, you can get a custom offer.

il y a 10 mois

Hello Marek. Thank you very much for your kind review! We really appreciate your feedback. Best regards. GoodAccess team

Japheth immanuel P.
Accounts Manager (Japon)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Very Good Service They Provide!

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The experience is the best, this is the first VPN Static IP provider that I used and never regret using it.

I like the ease of using the software, Stability and Good Service it gives.

The Customer service is not 24/7 I guess. I need to wait 12 hours for a representative to respond when I had a little problem.

Alternatives envisagées : NordVPN

Pourquoi passer à GoodAccess : I only have a small team and it serves best. I purchased two gateways and using them until now since I started.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Japheth, thank you very much for your great review! Thank you for your feedback regarding customer service accessibility. I've passed to our management.

Muhammad hassaan A.
Data Engineer (R.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

Nice Pricing, lack of customer support

3 il y a 8 mois

Pricing is very attractive, as a startup we all love the pricing of GoodAccess

Customer Support and disconnection and reliability issues

il y a 8 mois

Hello Muhammad, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you had bad experience. I'll contact our customer support and we'll take a look at your issue immediately.

Jean-michel L.
CEO (Canada)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Totally satisfied customer

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The product does exactly what I need it to - provides me and my team with a static IP vpn

It works exactly as expected and it is very easy to get team members to use it

I have not found any flaws and have absolutely nothing to complain about

Alternatives envisagées : NordVPN

Pourquoi passer à GoodAccess : The price was really good, and the communication with their team was excellent

il y a 7 mois

Hello Jean-Michel, thank you for your great review!

Leonel A.
Administration Manager (Canada)
Administration publique, 2-10 employés

Effective solution with affordable price

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : GoodAccess costumer, tech and sales support is fantastic. They are very quick to reply and have made an extra effort to meet our demands.

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. It allowed us to access remotely our systems which require fixed IP. It is cost effective and fit very well to the size of our team.

We had some difficulty installing the software on older Windows 7 systems.

Alternatives envisagées : Surfshark et NordVPN

Pourquoi passer à GoodAccess : Goodaccess had the best price over its competitors.

il y a 9 mois

Hello Leonel, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback and I promise that we address the Win7 issue.

Oliver D.
Technical Operations Coordinator (R.-U.)
E-learning, 51-200 employés

GoodAccess Keeps The Business Running

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Very good. GoodAccess is a critical business tool and allows us to easily manage access to access controlled tools that aren't otherwise accessible. Especially over the past year while working from home, GoodAccess has allowed our entire company to work remotely with ease. We have very few issues and we rarely need to worry about how its working - I'd recommend it to any company looking for a good static IP VPN service.

GoodAccess is easy to administer, with a helpful web-based admin panel for managing users. Users are invited to the service by email and 9 times out of 10 can start using the VPN without any intervention from IT. It's easy for us to manage who has access and we find the service very reliable.

There's not much we find lacking! However, we would find it helpful to schedule the deactivation of specific users when invited (ie. invite them to have access for 3 months) as well as a native ARM-based application for M1 Apple devices (we're still able to use it on those devices, it just requires a different setup process).

il y a 8 mois

Hi Oliver, thank you very much for your awesome review!

Ops Director (R.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Solidly performing and secure static IP service

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We require secure connections with clients, and GoodAccess provides the functionality for that to happen.

Pretty easy to set up, lots of useful guides provided.

Didn't have any issues with the product. New version of the product seems simpler to setup on PCs and Apple Macs than the original version we were setup with.

Alternatives envisagées : AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Pourquoi passer à GoodAccess : Good recommendations.

il y a 8 mois

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.

CEO (R.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Fantiastic product, fantastic support!

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Determining whether the software was appropriate for my needs was a breeze with very knowledgeable and speedy web chat. This software allowed me to overcome issues with trying to whitelist a dynamic IP by assigning a static IP for me and my team. Once a decision had been made it took seconds to set up and support was on hand the whole time. I could then invite and manage all of my users & admins with the click of a couple of buttons. I will definitely be be staying with GoodAccess past my trial period! Awesome!

I love that its so easy to set up and then manage a team of users with a dedicated IP.

I haven't encountered any cons yet - but if I do I have confidence that the GoodAccess team will be able to help me out!

il y a 9 mois

Thank you very much for your positive review.

Oran L.
Product Manager (Israël)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

They are great!

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Their customer support is great!
It's a really good VPN solution!

The admin panel is very user-friendly and so easy to use!

There were some ports issues, but they were solved by the team,

Chintak C.
Sr. IT Admin (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Good Option ,Value for money

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall good experience

value for money, Very easy to use more important it gives dedicated IP.

Some time this application not able to connect to vpn and its keeps connecting and that only works after restart the system.

Todor T.
Software Developer (Bulgarie)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

GoodAccess is a good VPN solution for a home user, as well as a corporate one.

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We started using GoodAccess in our company after the migration from the "VPN Office" product by VPNStaticIP. Since most of our software development team works remotely (and/or from home), this service is exactly what we need to be able to monitor and secure the access to our internal company resources.

What we like the most is the ability to use OpenVPN technology and be able to configure the connection parameters ourselves. For a home user this is not of a significant importance, but for a corporate customer this is crucial. Also the support staff were always helpful in the few occasions that we needed them.

To be honest, there is not much not to be liked. Initially the back-end was lean on features (like port-forwarding for example). but as time passes more and more of these get added to the overall package. And even some original ideas that we didn't expect or require but might use in the future.

il y a 8 mois

Hello Todor. I thank you on behalf of GoodAccess team for your great review!

Zviad J.
web design (Géorgie)
Développement de programmes, 11-50 employés

Goodaccess VPN

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : When I decided to use VPN, I tried lot of companies but finally I found GoodAccess!

First of all you can enter the site and read what you will get after payment, this is very important. They have supper support team, if something, just click and they are standing next of you and know how to help you!

In this app you can't manage sites(block), but they are making updates very often, therefore maybe this will not be problem in the future !

il y a 9 mois

Hello Zviad, thank you very much for your review. I've passed your feedback to our development team.

Petar C.
IT Manager (Serbie)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Very good product

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Our company operates worldwide and many clients limit their business to their country by blocking the application for the rest of the world, so we cannot access it either. GoodAccess allows us to solve these obstacles in a very simple way.

A very simple way to create an account. Very easy to use. Very stable and reliable product. It is complementary to all major operating systems. I would recommend GoodAccess VPN to everyone.

I think there should also be a GUI application for Linux users.

il y a 8 mois

Hello Petar! Thank you on behalf of our GoodAccess team for your great review. I've passed your feedback to our app development team.

Petr H.
Business owner (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

GoodAccess was the simple and efective solution when pandemic hits

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We solved the possibility to let our employees work from home and being connected to our office, its something we were looking for because of corona and in the end helps us to grow better.

The software was just too simple to set and work properly, we were looking for fast, secure and quality audio transmition and we are so happy that GoodAccess was recomended to us so our agents can reach phone calls with the clients via voip provider using the office ip from their home and that was what we need during pandemic. What I have to mention is the service which is always helpfull and never blame us as we were experinced with a lot of other companies.

We didnt realize yet, there could be something missing. At least for our use

il y a 8 mois

Hello Petr, thank you very much for your kind feedback. Your review made our GoodAccess team very happy!

Sam S.
Lead Data Engineer (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 11-50 employés

Excellent Value

4 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Hands-down, I would recommend GoodAccess to anyone needing a VPN for their business. The service and support is great, and the value is unparalleled.

GoodAccess VPN is an outstanding value and provides everything we need. The VPN is reliable and fast. User security is easy to maintain with SSO against our GSuite. Their customer support is fast and effective.

The documentation on SSO setup was slightly lacking detail. I see it is being expanded though. We ran into an issue with the GoodAccess app not working on Macs. However, it was resolved swiftly after we reported it, and has not returned.

Alternatives envisagées : NordVPN

Pourquoi passer à GoodAccess : Price price price! GoodAccess had all the features we wanted at a much lower price.

Eddy J.
Digital Channel Lead (Australie)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Keep up the good work

Commentaires : Top notch

Very easy to use, once you're set-up it's literally only a click to start and stop the service

Some slight improvement of the admin panel would be nice. Especially around billing and payment.

il y a 8 mois

Hello Eddy, thank you very much for your great review. I've passed your feedback. We will refactor the control panel very soon.

Pallani K.
Owner (É.-U.)

GoodAccess Review - Excellent

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It is user friendly, consistency in the connection, easily reachable customer support and more importantly it works with the present work I handle in more efficient ways than any other VPN software I have come across.

Software is user friendly and the coordinator is very good and helps to resolve the issue if any very quickly and software compatibility is very good and it is always active and steady and no fluctuations in the connections or settings.

Software prepared is adequate enough. I do not want have any issue with it.

il y a 10 mois

Hello Pallani, thank you for your kind review. You just made our team very happy. I promise that we'll continue to improve our product ;-)

Erik A.
Innovations (Pays-Bas)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 5 001-10 000 employés

Excellent VPN service

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We are using GoodAccess to have an easy-to-use VPN server to access several devices for remote assistance. We require a 24/7 stable connection which is offered by GoodAccess. Great overview and access logs and easy installation.

User-friendly software that is very easy to use and set up. Excellent customer service that helps to solve every question immediately. In-depth technological knowledge and immediate response. Great product to use!

None, everything is working as it should be. The development team is making regular updates.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Erik. Thank you very much for your great review! I promise that we'll continue to make GoodAccess better each step of the way.

Consultant (Suède)

Vpn made easy

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : There were some issues when the platform was changed in December 2020 and the static IP was changed. But the support guy really tried his best to help us over Skype.
Except from that we are very happy to have this running in for our team.

We needed a static IP for our team due to restrictions applied in several applications with use with NAT/IPsec. This software provided a simple solution for the team.

It is a bit expensive. There should be more tier options in my opinion.

il y a 8 mois

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback I'm sorry to hear that you had a rough start.

Jan S.
Owner (Tchéquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

We use GoodAccess at XDENT

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : With GoodAccess, the connection is as fast and stable as in the office. I see the biggest advantage in easy administration of users and systems.

Our developers use Good Access for remote connection to our servers. Mainly in the covid time, when all of them are working from home.

As I know, our developers do not have any issue with it.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Jan, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your kind feedback. Our development is exited to bring more features to our product in the future.

Sihwan K.
Hardware Lead (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 2-10 employés

Good and convenient

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Good and convenient in most time.

It's easy to install and requires minimum effort to maintain.

In windows OS, sometimes it doesn't work after changing some Windows' security options like a firewall or updating the OS. I needed to restore the Windows setup to a previous point. This happened to two people including me in my team. The symptom is that I cannot connect to internet at all after connecting to GoodAccess. I'm not sure what caused this issue exactly.

il y a 8 mois

Hello Sihwan, thank you very much for your great review! I've passed your feedback to our tech team. We'll look into it.

Henry T.
CEO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Amazing VPN Product - I use it everyday.

5 il y a 8 mois

It's really easy to set up and assign team members. The user interface makes it very easy to use. We use it as a VPN and restrict access to company resources.

There's really nothing not to like about it. It does everything I need at a great price.

il y a 7 mois

Hello Henry, thank you very much for your review! It made us very happy.

Jonathan B.
Director (Australie)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Surprisingly Good Software

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We can now access the server from any location and keep our server secure behind the firewall.

This software allows all of our team to share the same IP address which means that we only have to configure our firewalls to whitelist that one IP address. The alternative would have been to get everyone working from home a fixed IP address (which is quite expensive) and add those to the firewall whitelist. I had low expectations based on previous experiences but they have done a great job making it easy to install and very easy to use.

I am not very keen on their website and name but that does not really matter does it?

il y a 8 mois

Hi Jonathan, thank you for your great review. All the best names has already been taken so we had to settle for the GOOD one :-D

Oren Z.
Co-CEO (Israël)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Great product!

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We are using GoodAccess as a VPN with static IP for remote accessing data centers

Ability to add users to a team. Ability to use static IP. No performance issues. Ease for the user. Ease of install.

Pricy product. I do not have any other cons to present

il y a 7 mois

Hi Oren, thank you for your great review. I've passed your feedback.

Maria P.
Project Manager (Tchéquie)
Services d'information, 51-200 employés

Perfect Security Match for Our Team!

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : GoodAccess helps to maintain our company security!

We are happy to find GoodAccess for our team. It guarantees the security of our work, gives possibility to use different servers/encryptions from any place in the world that is really helpful and important at present Covid times when most of our agents work remotely, from home. GoodAccess product is very simple, super user-friendly and quite fast. The complete integration with our existing business process was painless and pretty easy. It has taken several minutes to connect a team of 60 members. Highly recommended!

Luckily, we have encountered no issues so far.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Maria. Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Our team really appreciate your input. Customers like you is what makes GoodAccess great!