Avis clients sur Constant Contact

4,3 (2.095) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Constant Contact

Tous les outils marketing, les fonctionnalités et les conseils d'experts dont vous avez besoin pour réussir, disponibles au sein d'un emplacement unique. Créez votre site web gratuit dès aujourd'hui.

En savoir plus sur Constant Contact

It also offers some excellent graphics solutions and allows you to configure your emails to also be mobile friendly.

Email editor shortcomings: no way to create reusable items to be used across emails; hard to get to html when editor features are insufficient or inaccurate.

Constant Contact - Notes

4,0

Constant Contact a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2.095 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Constant Contact ?

Filtrer les avis (2.095)

Ngenge
Ngenge
Telemarketer (Cameroun)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Constant Contact

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Constant contact is the ideal marketing tool for you ( whether you run a small or large size business). I rate this tool 5/5 with no cons and highly recommend it. No matter your level in marketing, you'll get quality results working with it.

There is no other features marketer research in marketing tools other, then simplicity, affordability, and effectiveness- and that's exactly what makes up Constant contact. Constant Contact is one of my favorite marketing automation tools by far most importantly for landing pages. It's cheap and affordable with superintensive features. It has a ton of professional pre-built email templates and provides great email management possibilities. One that brainstorms me most is the 2-month free trial it offers. I was very excited to learn that I could actually test out the tool for a couple of months before paying. This is what most competitors do not offer. I highly rate its automation capacities in terms of simplicity and effectiveness plus, list management is super easy too. I get on-time notifications and complete metrics on the various conversions my campaigns perform. The tool is user-friendly( I mean, from signup to user-dashboard). The team made everything super easy and they offer quality customer support. Integration with analytic tools like MonsterInsiggt and Mixpanel is super-easy and these tools are very collaborative.

It's awesome and offers a great fascinating user experience and I have no conservatives with it yet.

Director of Communications and Marketing (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Clean, responsive design and intuitive list management

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Customer service has always been helpful, especially when trying to figure out why specific customers are not receiving messages. There is strong automation capability, but we haven't utilized it to its potential.

Responsive design and ability to create multiple, clean, attractive templates with varying brand elements. Simple, intuitive drag-and-drop interface. List management is user-friendly and customizable.

Formatting of text styles is clunky and time consuming. There is the ability to apply headline and body text styles to some elements, but it is not intuitive at all. Management of bounced/suspended email addresses is not intuitive or informative.

Kira
Co Owner Operator (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Served the purpose

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : At first constant contact helped us grow our business and smoothly run our events (car shows, demonstrations and classes) however the extreme price change and surprise fees ultimately lead us to stop using this product as we were no longer benefitting enough from it.

I liked the event management feature, it was actually very helpful with invitations and ticket sales. I also liked the ability to reach a large number of people. I like the scheduling feature as well. You can integrate with social media. The autoresponder is helpful and saves time.

The initial price is affordable but you're limited to a small number of subscribers. Once you've surpassed that the prices increase dramatically and it's just not worth it. The automation features are really lacking. There are also surprise fees and charges that caused me to lose trust.

Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Efficient but Limited

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like that I am able to import templates I build in BEE Pro's email builder. Maintaining customer lists is easy. The company is well-known enough to have extensive plug-ins for both WordPress and WIX sites.

Their things make their email campaign builder limited: no mobile design front-end editor, no ability to customize email width, or easily affect padding and margins. Also, it is weird that you have to contact their customer service to remove their logo at the bottom of the email - even if you pay for the pro plans.

Scott
Director of Corporate Operations (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Constant Contact is a Great Product for Digital Marketing, especially for a Novice!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We highly recommend Constant Contact for any small to medium business or for anybody who is just starting out with digital marketing. It can seem overwhelming, but Constant Contact makes it simple to get out of the gate fast and with ease. You'll see the results.

Constant Contact is very easy to use and integrates with so many tools you are already using. Deployment and training are simple. There are lots of features and tools to measure the effectiveness of your digital campaign. It's the best starter software out there.

There aren't really any features we don't like with Constant Contact. They seem to evolve with the market and that is a plus.

Jessie
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Constant Contact Allows Us to Stay In Touch With All Of Our Current Patients And Potential New Ones

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Constant Contact helps our small business to grow and reach potential patients on social media. It helps us reach an unlimited number of potential new patients and helps us stay better connected to our current patients as well.

I like how we can stay in contact with our patients in a variety of different ways. We can send out campaigns for specials we are having and keep our patients updated if there is weather or illness related closures.

Integrating this software with our current patient software took a little bit of creativity and work, but once we had it all figured out it was a great fit.

Ron
IT Director (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Good quality software

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Was easy to use and implement for our business.

The cost was more than other providers but it is good quality and deliverable rate increased, so the increased cost was worth it to our business

Robin
graphic designer (É.-U.)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

I'm a huge fan of Constant Contact

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : As a graphic designer, I have been using Constant Contact for almost 15 years. I've done several monthly e-newsletters, events, advertising, and announcements for several of my clients' businesses.

Constant Contact is very easy to use and has become an invaluable tool for a number of my graphic design clients. It's use has increased sales, spread news and increased fundraising efforts. It is a quick and effective method for users to increase business.

I don't really have any cons at this time.

Brent
Online Marketer (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Honest Review Of Constant Contact

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Very user friendly software, for the short time i used it i must say it is very user friendly

If you are looking for a software just to send emails on a day to day bases yes. But for a overall management of a online business it is not dynamic to run a full online business

Marketing Campaign Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1.001-5.000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Really enjoy using constant contact for my small business email platform

4,0 il y a 7 jours Nouveau

Love the ease of use when creating, scheduling and sending an email. Ability to store all your email contacts and segment into lists.

Sometime's it is hard to manage lead contacts.

Jhonjerlyn
CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1.001-5.000 employés

An excellent system to create campaigns and send them in a general way to registered customers.

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The overall experience gained with this platform has been amazing, it has improved the marketing system within our company on a large scale, giving them a system where we can easily understand the interest in those customers as well as measure all the responses from each on our campaigns. Sending campaigns from this platform is extremely easy, because we have imported all the contacts in these clients and it is only enough to press a button to send the specific campaign to all registered clients. This platform also has an excellent integration system, which has allowed us to integrate this system, to the CRM platform, to be able to carry out negotiations by transferring the clients obtained f rom the advertising campaign. I'm happy with the results offered with this platform, it has helped me to obtain an excellent return on inverstment for the campaign created.

Constant Contact is a great platform to create all kinds of advertising campaigns, and send them to all the necessary clients, its capacity to create campaigns is superior to the competition, which helps the campaigns to be unique, with a quite different design. What I like the most about this platform is that it offers a different system to create advertising campaigns, within this platform you can create campaigns through code programming, and you can also create campaigns through the drag and drop editor, in this way, it will not be necessary that you have a programming experience, to create really attractive campaigns. Another thing that I like is that they allow nice real-time campaigns, I can see the progress of each one of them in real time, I can check how many clients have accessed the campaign and how many clients are missing to access it, like this as well as I can know from which region the visits to the campaigns come from. Lastly, I love the graphical analysis and diagrams that this platform offers me. I can see diagrams that help me predictively understand the trend that traffic is having in these campaings.

I really don't have any kind of problem with this campaign creation platform, at all times it has behaved wonderfully and has offered me a fairly stable platform, in which I can create campaigns from any device and you can monitor those from anywhwere, their accessibility is quite good and it offers a general panel, where all employees can access the same panel and create, edit and send campaigns from the same place. I'm satisfied with all the functionalities and features offered.

Michele
Owner, Editor, Publisher (É.-U.)
Édition, 2-10 employés

Invaluable Tool for A Small Business or ANY Business

Commentaires : Constant Contact revolutionized the way we communicate with our clients to let them know what's coming up in our issues and how they can participate (our magazine is 100 percent supported by advertising) and our readers (each month we create an email "alert" with Constant Contact which lets our readership know that our free digital issue is now available online). My whole staff knows how to use it and it can be adapted to a great variety of communication purposes. Clients can download our rate kits from a Constant Contact email; readers can link to our issues from it. It has lowered our print bills for collateral materials immensely. No more printed flyers or brochures! And no more use of snail mail — clients can receive your Constant Contact mail immediately or at a pre-scheduled time.

Very easy to use. If you know how to upload an image or a graphic, you can create eye-catching emails or newsletter style communications very easily and modify or update them frequently and quickly. The analytics -- to see the percentage of recipients who opened your email and exactly which person did or didn't, the bounce rate which allows you to keep your lists current, and many other features are not only helpful but simple to use.

As time has gone on, the cost has increased, but it still saves us a great deal of money because our postage costs have gone way down. We hardly ever use our postage meter anymore for marketing mailings. It's all done through Constant Contact. They used to have a free desktop "widget" that allowed you to input an email address right from your desktop, but that has now been discontinued. It was extremely convenient for the way we do business. There are now other ways (paid) you can connect directly to Constant Contact to have new email addresses input, but we have not been successful at getting them to interface for us, even though they are supposed to work. Constant Contact support was not helpful on this at all -- this happened recently and was really our only disappointment with them EVER!

Michelle
Development Officer (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Ease of use for Small Shop

Commentaires : The team was great in getting us set up as non-profit with reduced pricing. Using their analytic tools for our website and social media has been an added benefit for us.

Constant Contact is easy to learn, use and gather reports. The functionality is great and helps eliminate duplicating work. We love the ability to drop in a you tube video, conduct surveys and gather RSVPs.

Only frustrating part is being signed out of account, but still being able to make changes. You don't know that your time has expired until you go to save the changes.

Neffer
CFBU Coordinator (É.-U.)

Fashionable and Functional. Your correspondence will

Commentaires : I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Contact for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out. What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Constant for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out. What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

I don't like that the only videos that I can embed into the mailings have to be a Youtube link. But other than that, there isn't much that I do not like about using this software.

Kaitlyn
Partner and Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Increased customer base

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We love to reward returning customers, we know there are a lot of choices in clothing and jewelry. We used constant contact to make sure all of our customers know about our rewards and have the opportunity to use them in store and online.
As a boutique it's important that we have items our customers are looking for but may not be able find in a mainstream store. We use the surveys to find out what styles our customers are most interested in, which also makes the customer feel valued and included. We discovered that out customers were looking for different styles than what we had originally anticipated.
The pricing makes all of this a bit irrelevant since I can purchase the same services for much less from another software company.

The amount of new customers we brought in was awesome, we kept in touch with past or current customers, meaning they're more likely to become repeat customers. Email tracking and email automation, surveys (or polls), high deliverability rate, click tracking, insights, and ease of use are all pros. Customer service is very responsive.

Constant contact costs more and provides less for the price than most of the other email marketing software I've used. I'm absolutely fine with paying more to get more but it doesn't make sense to pay more to get less. Business 101... Depending on who the recipient has their email address with, more or less of the emails from constant contact may to wind up in the promotions label vs primary.

Selene
Publisher (É.-U.)

Constant Contact is an easy-to-use email marketing tool - a little pricey but worth the expense!

Commentaires : Overall a great product, easy to use, and functional. its minor limitations are countered by functionality, reliability, and the features it offers. The price is sometimes a turnoff when compared to other marketing email providers. CC offers easy to use templates that are almost fully customizable. Lots of extra features including campaigns, events, registrations, sign up forms etc. There are plenty of HELP menu items and tutorials. Love that there is no limit on the number of emails sent monthly. Overall a great go to product!

As an email marketing solution, CC fits most small to medium business owners needs with plenty of easy to edit templates, branded emails, newsletters, calendars, event apps, and website integrations. Additionally, business owners can set up events and registrations via the app. The templates are easy to use with varied options and designs. For more experienced handlers, HTML is available to set up templates. Emails offer clients and recipients the opportunity to opt out or stay tuned while landing the emails in their in box rather than their spam filters . Analytics are a plus and helpful to see what works and what doesn't in an email campaign. CC also integrates social media platforms. Overall it is a great all-in-one marketing tool.

While the software is generally easy to use, it is not intuitive and does on occasion produce glitchy results from missing images to random changes in text, font, and email structure. I do like the tiered pricing structure, although find CC to be far more expensive than their competitors. One of my biggest complaints is the placement of images - it doesn't really allow flexibility in design - if you are ok with their more cookie cutter template designs then its a 5 star - but the ability to place images becomes tedious and reduces the functionality. Overall the program is a go and worth the expense even if the image placement issues are annoying.

Feyisayo
Freelancer (Émirats arabes unis)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Bulk Email Marketing At Its Best

Commentaires : I like using Constant Contact and the experience has been good especially with bulk email sending.

1. Constant Contact makes it easy for me to send bulk email that goes straight to inbox and that what got me entangled with it. 2. I noticed a very rare feature that Constant Contact have that many other doesnt have. Constant Contact, allows me to collect donations from people. Many of the clients i have helped setup Constant Contact like the donation feature part so much too. 3. Constant Contact allows me create absolutely any kind of form that is needed for my list building.

Constant Contact doesnt have a free forever basic plan. Although they give first month free but I think they should have a plan for small businesses starting out who cannot afford their $20 a month.

Hafizah
Hafizah
Assistant Manager Business Development (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1.001-5.000 employés

Constant Contact review

4,0 l’année dernière

Constant Contact excels in handling various groups/lists and large numbers of contacts. I've dealt with companies with a vast customer base, and Constant Contact enables you to manually eliminate subscribers and errors from more extensive groups/lists. They're coming out with a new edition of their email builders, but the existing one allows for individual CSS coding per block, which allows for a lot of customization.

Constant Contact has several oddities that I haven't encounter with Mailchimp, especially when using external connections for photographs and URLs. The email builder's text and link editing is a little strange and has a few flaws. Also, unless you make folders for all of your emails, the new search option for past emails is quite sluggish and takes a very long time to find.

Violeta
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Good platform for email campaigns

4,0 l’année dernière

What I like most about this platform is the fact that I can classify the list of subscribers according to my needs. When sending email campaigns, I can select which group to target instead of sending it to all of my leads. Their analytics is very clear and easy to understand. They provide tips to improve campaigns and stats to measure your effectiveness on each campaign.

I wish this platform would have more innovative features to make more powerful campaigns. For example, adding videos or gifs. I usually design my campaigns on Canva and then add it in Constant Contact as an image because their designing tool is very limited. It will also be very useful if they would add a link for calls as they do to direct people to websites and emails.

Curt
Curt
President (É.-U.)

Easy to use, great for contact management, but terrible customer service

Commentaires : The email analytics and reports are great.

I use CC to to manage our large contact database and to send out email updates. It is great for segmenting our list -- from general interest to communications to fundraising. The automated features are great, especially that it will not allow the same email to appear in the same inbox twice. It also merges duplicate contacts. We use it across the entire organization. Constant contact is great for merging duplicate contacts, updating your address book, giving a reliable open rate and thorough reports, and allowing you to segment large email lists.

When uploading additional contacts, CC wants to see how they actively subscribed. This can be problematic when uploading an older email list (i.e. you may just have a spreadsheet of The List and they want to see more evidence). Additionally, it is a little pricey compared to competitors such as MailChimp. It would be great to be able to export email campaigns as HTML.Be extremely careful when importing contacts. Constant Contact wants to see how they actively subscribed. Sometimes it is hard to prove this when you have entered information for people you have an established relationship with, or if they verbally requested to be added. Constant Contact wants to actually see the (paper) sign-up sheet. This is unachievable for businesses/groups that have been around long enough to have established an email list based on personal relationships or when importing business cards. As for the design, sizing images can be difficult when you are using a self-designed template. As for the contact management services, representatives have very little technical knowledge and don't seem to understand marketing techniques used within certain industries.

Andrea
Senior Program Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Don’t sleep on Constant Contact!!!!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We love Constant Contact! The decision to switch to CC last year was the best decision that we made all year! It’s made our lives so much easier and we are definitely reaching more people!

Ease of use Beautifully organized with list/ calendar views, folders, and list management attributes Automated social media and email scheduling Campaign management Landing pages Forms Lead Ads Reporting both original and resends in detail with drill downs so that you can see who exactly clicked!

There is some room for improvement in the ability to tag other pages in the social media posting section. When I post, I have to leave the site to find the social handles of the people/businesses that I’m trying to tag. If it could auto populate like it does in the social media sites that would be amazing! More lead ad options other than just Facebook. Integrate with AirTable!

Lisa
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

We think of Constant Contact as one of our team members!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Always a great experience using Constant Contact ... and on the very rare occasion when I may have a question or concern, their Customer Support is excellent.

Constant Contact makes it super easy to stay in touch with our association members as well as to create various marketing campaigns.

The only negative I have is with pricing. While Constant Contact provides tremendous value, and offers fantastic savings for a subscription paid annually (which is a good thing) ... for us as a non-profit, it is easier budget-wise for us to pay monthly, so we are not able to take advantage of the bigger discount. It would be helpful if Constant Contact allowed those same savings to be applied for non-profits who pay monthly ... especially since we have been a long-time customer.

Erica
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

It keeps getting better!

Commentaires : Constant Contact is the standard for email marketing, and you can see why! It allows you to quickly upload your email contacts and create professional email marketing. We've been able to see how many people open each of our email campaigns, and which campaigns are most successful, making future marketing more targeted.

Love the ease of use - whether you want to send a quick email using a premade template, or customize every part of your message, Constant Contact gives you the tools. It's easy to find what you need, and you don't need to know anything about pixel size or the HTML color codes to create professional emails. Constant Contact just introduced A/B testing, so you can better gauge the headings and send times that get your audience to open the emails. Constant Contact is a very solid platform - I've yet to see any service outages, or experience any features that feel buggy, unstable, or like they're still in beta testing. If you have access to a feature on Constant Contact, you know that it will work.

It's difficult to manage old campaigns. Want to see what your message was last time, what template you used, or how long ago you sent an email to a particular group? Good luck - you'll be scrolling through pages of old campaigns by hand. At this time, you can't run reports to compare the percentage of opens/click-throughs per recipient group, or to compare how various keywords or send-times compare. To really analyze your marketing approach, you'll have to extract this data by hand. Some of the updates (i.e. A/B testing, custom template options) have been available to users of free competitor services for years. It would be nice to see Constant Contact take a more proactive approach to innovation and updates.

Cheryle
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Review for Constant Contact

Commentaires : Constant Contact has been a wonderful marketing tool and I have seen results. I love the ability to see who has opened my emails in real time, as I can immediately reach out to them while the contact is "hot".

Very user friendly, but the most important feature is their customer service. I always get a real person right away when I have a question or need support. Helpful templates were there when I first got started, and they continue to be available. Their email functionality allows me to tract my emails and see who opens it (all in real time).

I have been using this software for years, and I have no complaints. I am a one person business, with about 15,000 customers, so my database is not as robust as larger companies might need for marketing. I do not use Constant Contact for videos, slides, etc.

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems (É.-U.)
Politique publique, 11-50 employés

Robust Email Marketing

Commentaires : Converting web site visitors to email marketing recipients has never been easier, as site visitors simply select which programs they are interested in and they are automatically added to the appropriate contact lists in Constant Contact. Constant Contact has made it painless to conduct email marketing campaigns that circumvent spam filters, something that Emma and MailChimp struggled with.

Constant Contact makes it really easy to make attractive, functional emails and to conduct email campaigns with sequencing. Building emails is done via a drag-and-drop interface (WYSIWYG), so you don't have to have any coding experience with html or css. It's really easy to schedule your campaigns, too. If you can use Outlook and Word, you should be able to get comfortable with Constant Contact pretty quickly. It's also really easy to build and manage contact lists, including importing from csv files. And Constant Contact does a good job of tracking bad email addresses and removing them from your lists, which is important because you are charged by the number of contacts you have. I also like that you can send yourself previews so you can try the messages out on different mail programs and tweak them to your liking. Once you've sent out the messages, Constant Contact offers reporting to let you know how successful your campaign was, including the click-through rate. It also sends you reports about who is being added to and removed from your contact lists. Its integration with several WordPress form plugins means it's easy to convert web traffic to email marketing recipients.

Permissions. There are basically two levels of permissions besides the account owner: campaign creator and account manager. It would be nice to have more granular control over what users can do, because account manager gives users a lot of freedom, but is necessary to work with contacts, schedule a send, etc. The other thing I don't like is how quickly the cost ramps up. Having used Emma and MailChimp, I feel like Constant Contact is the most robust platform. But it is expensive.