Avis clients sur HotSchedules

4,2 /5
  • Service client
    4,2 /5

En savoir plus sur HotSchedules

Transformez votre processus de planification avec les outils de prévision, de planification et de communication les plus utilisés du secteur.

En savoir plus sur HotSchedules

424 avis affichés

Eldridge G.
Operations Director
Produits alimentaires, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/10/2020

"Your Schedule On The Go!"

Commentaires: Wonderful! I can easily access using the app from my phone a comprehensive view of todays roster and more! Helping me as a director plan a shift before I even get to work. Especially important to plan in my business because surprises arise frequently and daily. I can also easily request time off needed through the app, call, text, or even email my staff if needed to. Hot Schedules saves me and my company time, money, and helps our business to stay productive!

Avantages: I really enjoy the convenience of being able to view your work schedule remotely and anywhere for that matter! Set up an email or a Gmail account and it's delivered right to your inbox! Gone are the days of having to call your employer or having to drive to your place of employment to view it on paper. "Your" time is valuable and let's be honest, none of us want to go to work on our days off for any reason!

Inconvénients: I really and truthfully speaking have nothing negative to include with Hot Schedules. It's been a great software addition to our store and team! If someone did tell me that I had to pick out one feature that I don't care for, I guess it'd be the "How was your shift?" feature that pops up when logging on. That said, it's such a minor dislike and isn't really worth mentioning.

• Publié le 06/10/2020
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Great tool to schedule your employees"

Commentaires: Using for 7 years and if they would not keep changing the format I could say I love it. Anyhow it is great app for managers, easy quick access to employees list, phone numbers, emails and etc.

Avantages: I'm doing schedules for my employees weekly and this app has few great features. Coping, modifying and automatically feeling schedules are only few of them.

Inconvénients: Constantly changing the format. Right after I'm used to one they changing it again.

• Publié le 18/03/2020
Waitress
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 16/02/2021

"Shift Swap Simple"

Commentaires: Overall, every restaurant should seriously look into an app like HotSchedules. It saves time and stress on all, avoiding hand written notes that get lost.

Avantages: Hotschedules was introduced to the restaurant a few years ago, and it saved so much stress! Employees were able to switch shifts, request time off, and view schedules so easily!!

Inconvénients: The only con is user error or awaiting on a manager to accept the requests that are sent in. If they are not in the office, they cannot see the requests to accept or deny resulting in the employee calling to confirm the action requested.

• Publié le 16/02/2021
Darla C.
Owner, Operating Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 31/01/2017

"hotschedules review"

Commentaires: It's got so many options - none exactly what I need - that it is almost too cumbersome. I would like more flexibility to create template shifts and place them on days as needed, with it being ok that some days there are blank shifts left over. Rather than now, when if I make a template and want a day to be scheduled lightly, it tells the staff there's a house shift open. The template feature is practically more work than just starting from scratch each week. I hate entering the times of a shift and having it immediately autocorrect to the last half hour. For example if I want a shift to start at 1:30PM and end at 10:30PM, I have to type 1:30, click off and it will change it to 1:00, click back on to get to 1:30, and repeat to get the end time to read 10:30 instead of 10, then repeat to get PM instead of AM. I'd also like to not have to redo the schedule report generator so that it's easier to read every week, for the printed schedule we keep in the shop. All those outlines, yikes! What I do like is the messaging/staff communication parts. Requests off are clear and easy, same with shift swapping. I like being able to create blackout days for no requests off, and I like that I can easily see who wants off when and when the RO was made.

Avantages: Requests off, availability, blackout dates, staff communication sections. The app works great for everyone.

Inconvénients: No ease of use when making the schedule - autocorrecting number entries constantly, schedule templates aren't what I need, schedule report is difficult to read.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par HotSchedules le 06/02/2017

Hi Darla!

Thank you for reaching out and providing feedback for us. We're sorry you're having a hard time navigating the scheduling templates. These articles may be of use to you in better explaining the process of scheduling using custom and blank templates and auto-scheduling!

If you are still having issues, please contact customer care for assistance!

• Publié le 31/01/2017
Andrew V.
Operations Manager
Restaurants, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 25/11/2020

"HotSchedules Review"

Commentaires: It's a great improvement over previous scheduling softwares but still has a lot of room to grow.

Avantages: It allows you to do a deep dive into scheduling, aides in sales projections, and allows for rapid informing of the staff.

Inconvénients: You have to click through too many pages to accomplish simple tasks.

• Publié le 25/11/2020
Paulina S.
Costumer service
  • Publié le 25/05/2020

"Much better then paper schedule"

Commentaires: Very positive experience. Made my schedule less chaotic and gives me options to control my work days and days off much better without having to deal with manger directly lol

Avantages: Having a restaurant job means cheotic schedule. It's never the same. Impossible to keep up with and memorize. My last job had hot schedules but my new job doesn't:/ it's a nightmare without it. I miss it so much. It is so convenient to pick up and realise shifts whenever I please. No need to call or txt my co workers. Everything is done thru the app. App is not free but cheap and worth every single penny. I love that I can request days off and my ability. Super convenient. You have to wait for manager to approve or not of your request. I can see who my co workers will be for the shift. I can see all phone numbers and emails of my co workers. Every restaurant should have this app. It's very easy as well so even my 70 year old co worker knows how to use it. Very well done .

Inconvénients: Sometimes I get loged out and have trouble logging back in. It froze few times. Could use more color and some fun options like emoji me lol make work schedule more fun

• Publié le 25/05/2020
Jess H.
Executive Administrator
  • Publié le 29/09/2020

"Extremely helpful!"

Commentaires: I would highly recommend. It is easy to set up and is user friendly for all ages. Since it helps with scheduling, dropping shifts and picking up shifts, our Managers are able to focus more of their time on other aspects of the business.

Avantages: The ability to save a template for a weekly schedule. At our job we put a schedule out on a weekly basis and we don't have to start from scratch every week. It used to take use 5 hours to do the schedule and now it takes us 1 hour. A huge lifesaver!

Inconvénients: The look of the software feels a tad outdate. Though that is not a huge deal, it tends to have unnecessary pop-ups or "menu" buttons. However, not enough of a con to ever have me consider using a different product.

• Publié le 29/09/2020
Alison I.
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/05/2020

"No customer service"

Commentaires: I really liked the services even though it was expensive. It was very user friendly. The customer care and accounting departments made my experience a bad one.

Avantages: I like the functionality of the software

Inconvénients: I am so disappointed in the customer care. hotschedules continues to charge me after I request to suspend services. I have contacted them 8 times over this and my account was drafted numerous times after cancelation. Everyone I speak to says they do not have the authority or ability to refund me or suspend or cancel my account.

• Publié le 02/05/2020
Ashley L.
General Manager
  • Publié le 07/10/2020

"Overall Fine"

Commentaires: Overall, I would probably use again. I imagine after they finish all of the big updates, it will run a little more smoothly.

Avantages: This product made holding the staff accountable for knowing not only their schedules, but also any messages that needed to be mass sent out.

Inconvénients: This software had frequent updates that caused glitches often. They also changed key features often, which made weekly logins a surprise.

• Publié le 07/10/2020

Commentaires: Fantastic!

Avantages: Easy to use
Clear for all employees
Efficient

Inconvénients: Need more color for urgent shifts so employees will identify how important certain shifts are.
Also we could highlight holiday hours

• Publié le 18/11/2020
Bartender
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 15/04/2020

"Keep your staff on the same page"

Commentaires: I think that using hot schedules Is very convient and recommend that everyone try it.

Avantages: This app is so easy to use. My staff just has to look at their phone to know when they work , who they work with, and are able to cover a shift or swap hours if they run in to a problem.

Inconvénients: I didnt like that the employees had to pay for the app. I feel that one payment from the employer. should cover the whole program.

• Publié le 15/04/2020
Carisa D.
General Manager/ Partner
  • Publié le 03/02/2017

"General Manager and partner"

Commentaires: It is very difficult to get responses from customer support. It will take a day and up to 3 to hear anything back and that is in several different support groups. Also, the fact that you get shuffled from one type of support to another is quite frustrating. When you start you have 1 person that owns the majority of the experience.She was great! But once you get passed on to customer support it feels like you are lost. I also have an issue with the scheduling functionality. It is impossible to view an entire day of a schedule either in the schedule or the template. There used to be a button at the top of the schedule that allowed you to see the entire day, who was scheduled in each station, all at a glance. The new functionality makes it incredibly difficult to manage the level of staff on a shift.

Avantages: The logbook feature, the advanced floor maps (which are an additional cost..), and the messaging feature.

Inconvénients: Again the scheduling software is not very user friendly. Clearly there were some adjustments made that helped with writing a schedule, but not being able to view it as easily is frustrating.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par HotSchedules le 09/02/2017

Hey Carisa!

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the frustration you've been experiencing with our product and customer support services. Here is an article to an overview of the new scheduler that might be helpful.

Please reach out if you are continuing to experience difficulty with the software.

• Publié le 03/02/2017
Greg L.
Restaurant Service Manager
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 08/08/2017

"This software is easy to use and a great way to communicate."

Commentaires: The largest benefit was time management. I have a lot more time to do other things that improve our guest's experience, which is the bottom line of my job.

Avantages: The communication side of it is great. I have less meetings now that I can send out mass messages. The scheduler itself is top notch. I can move shifts around quickly using the quick keys and copying schedules is a snap. Having the freedom to do my schedule anywhere and being able to approve or deny schedule changes from my phone makes those decisions more informed. We use it to document all incidents good and bad on employees, so when an evaluation comes around you have all that information at your fingertips. It makes a great reservation scheduler. The roster report is the first thing I print out in the mornings to make sure everyone is here and where they are supposed to be and if they are not I have all the phone numbers on that sheet. The fact that it gives you the number of hours for everyone helps with creating budgets for the week.

Inconvénients: My biggest complaint is that part of the expense for the is put on the employee. I know it's very little but some employees don't have a bank account or credit card and have trouble making the purchase. It seems to me that the revenue generated by that could be built into the cost of the software on the employer side.

• Publié le 08/08/2017
Eric F.
Kitchen Manager
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"Restaurant Must have"

Commentaires: As a former manager at a Texas Roadhouse, I was familiar with this software, and eager to bring it to my new venture. It immediately eliminated the use of paper schedules, and the chaos of employees switching shifts without making management aware. This increased both labor costs, and morale.

Avantages: It’s easy to use, built for high volume restaurants. I took a restaurant that was still relying on paper, emailed schedules, and converted them to Bot Schedules. This eliminated issues of shift coverage changes, where we expected one employee, but another showed up, and all the associated communication issues.

Inconvénients: It was much more difficult to order and install that I previously remember. Customer service in the sales department was definitely lacking just a touch. Once we got the ball rolling it was fine, but the initial sale was a bit rocky to start.

• Publié le 10/03/2020
Garret B.
Operations
  • Publié le 13/09/2018

"Good Scheduler"

Commentaires: Overall its very good. I don't have much issue with it, but the UI could be definitely be better.

Avantages: Hotschedules won our business by having the best Aloha POS integration of all the companies we spoke with. Employees that are added to our system are automatically synced with Hotschedules so you can quickly begin adding them to the schedule. The integration also allows us to restrict employees from clocking in too early or late with saves labor and allows you to quickly identify the less punctual employees. Finally, the integration also pulls historical sales data from our POS and uses it to establish a good sales forecast that you can use to budget your labor accurately.

Inconvénients: The app and website are just not as intuitive and streamline as I would like. Previously we had used PeopleMatter schedule, which had a much less cluttered and more user friendly interface. Hotschedules also starts to think it knows how to schedule better than the manager and will start adding "House Shifts" to your schedule that employees can pick up, which frustrates me when I really don't need that shift covered.

• Publié le 13/09/2018
Diandra D.
server
Restaurants, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 16/05/2019

"Great scheduling ap"

Commentaires: One of the best scheduling websites I've ever seen or used.

Avantages: As a user, I love how easy this product is. You can view your schedule, see who else is working, and swap and release shifts without an issue. It has an easy to use web browser, and mobile ap (although you do pay for it) so you can use hotschedules whichever way you prefer. It also has a great messaging system which allows you to message entire groups of people at once (management, kitchen, servers). It also tells you how many people are ahead of you on a wait list for a shift you picked up. The autopick up function is excellent as well for when you need to get a shift and non are available.

Inconvénients: I am not a fan of the most recent update. Prior, you would be able to "see all schedule" and see the entire week, alphabetically, where everyone was working etc. Now however, you can't see the weekly schedule at once and you need to click day by day. This can be challenging when trying to swap shifts with other staff, or see others schedules.

• Publié le 16/05/2019