Avis clients sur Sage Intacct

En savoir plus sur Sage Intacct

Le logiciel de comptabilité et la solution de gestion financière n° 1. Conçu pour la finance, par la finance.

En savoir plus sur Sage Intacct

Anyone with multiple locations will benefit from this platform. With some experience, the reports are extremely customizable to your exact needs as well.

I wouldn't mind if there was a "lite" or "simple" solution. But I guess I can see where that would undermine the overall software architecture.

Sage Intacct - Notes

4,0
4,0

Sage Intacct a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 352 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sage Intacct ?

Senior Accountant (Espagne)
Internet, 201-500 employés

Decent ERP software for medium, medium-large companies

Commentaires : Hard to get used to in the beginning (I transitioned from QuickBooks), but as you get more and more used Intacct can be very resourceful and more powerful than other, more conventional ERP systems.

All the features, and integration capacity with other software.

Can be clunky and not user-friendly in not a seasoned user. Some add-on features (like FA modules) have a lot to desire in order to be useful.

il y a 4 ans

Hello John, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience using Sage Intacct. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5.001-10.000 employés

The easiest accounting program I've ever used

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : With Sage Intacct's user-friendly interface, you won't have any trouble using it and getting the job done. For my accounting needs, I generally utilize Sage Intacct's reporting tools. These tools provide me a wide range of options for reporting and analysis, and the software's user-friendly design makes it easy for anybody to use.

I like how well-organized the financial records are, as well as the automated payment schedules and reminders he sends to remind me of upcoming due dates. It features a better user interface than some of its rivals. Adoption was pushed by one of our staff members, and the system's users said they liked it.

Sage Intacct is a great system in general, and I have no complaints. My time would be better spent if there were shortcuts. People who aren't familiar with accounting systems may have a hard time with the interface.

Senior Quantity Surveyor (Jordanie)
Construction, 5.001-10.000 employés

It enhances our ability to follow all the details of the accounts of the project

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Sage Intacct has helped us to enhance our ability to better control the financial affairs of projects, as all accounts (credit and debit) are constantly updated, and we also benefited from the organization of records, also the reports helped us to better understand the financial situation of the project, and this enhanced our ability to take the required corrective actions at the right time.

It's great that Sage Intacct has many powerful tools that allow us to perfectly control all our accounts, especially the journal, as we can track project expenses and revenues on one dashboard with great flexibility. Since it is based on the cloud, we have more control over saving financial data and archiving invoices, in addition to payment orders, and the wonderful thing is that everything that is saved is recorded in records, with filters that make it easier for us to search for them when we need them. It is also great to have the ability to follow up and control the credit and debit accounts available in Sage Intacct, as the alerts arrive in sufficient time to remind the payment due dates (credit and debit), and at the same time we can get a comprehensive view of the amounts available in the accounts, so that we can early evaluate our ability to pay On time, which helps us to take action that includes us fulfilling our obligations in a timely manner.

Sometimes the automation available in Sage Intacct does not work as required, especially making reconciliations between accounts, as ensuring the correctness of operations requires us to make additional efforts to check them and correct errors manually.

Accountant (Canada)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Its an average accounting system

Commentaires : My overall experience with Intacct is overall positive. Intacct does save me significant time and effort in my everyday tasks compared with our older software. i do feel it could be improved upon further to make it a better product.

I like the fact that it is browser based through the cloud which makes access quick and easy. The modules that I use the most work very well such as Accounts Payable and Time and Expense. The General Ledger reporting function is very helpful and easy to use as well.

There are a few modules such as Prepaids, Fixed assets and Purchasing that we had purchased after the initial implementation of intacct that did not work very well initially. There were many work arounds and technical problems that created alot of unneeded headaches and work. Fortunately this has been fixed now for the most part and works well. Another issue I have is the support community that I put support tickets in when I need some help. They don't seem to know the product very well and often the solutions and advice I receive is partially right or wrong altogether. There have been instances where I have just figured it the problem myself through reading articles or experimenting with settings etc.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Michael, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that the AP and T&E modules are working well for you. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Carly
Admin (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great for multiple entities

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : This was a huge time saver.

This was great for managing the books of 18 separate entities. The ability to easily switch between companies and also create inter-company transactions (owed to/from, for example) was a HUGE time saver.

The way our company used/paid and allocated credit card charges we were not able to use the credit card part of the software.

Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 1.001-5.000 employés

Great Accounting System, but with some limitations

Commentaires : We are definitely saving time with Intacct. It is so much smoother and quicker to use. The internet based software is so easy to use compared to a program.

I like how users cannot force things to work like in QuickBooks. If the rec doesn't balance, they have to figure it out. Also, there's more reporting dimensions and a rigid chart of accounts so the users cannot create their own accounts.

The reporting needs a lot of work. There are so many dimensions that exist in this software that you cannot run a report on. There also seems to be a fair amount of glitches and errors.

il y a 3 ans

Hello! Thank you for taking timeout to write your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and welcome your insights. Please feel free to reach out to me if you'd like to talk about your experience and areas for improvement in the product. Regards, Andrew Sevillia [email protected]

Misty
Finance Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Poor Support from Armanino

1,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Haven't interacted much with Sage Intacct, just Armanino and the experience with them has not been too supportive. Especially now it is more like our company is a bother. This software and implementation is their speciality - they should be availabe, respond, resolve and assist much better than they have done at this point. It's almost as though we are begging for assistance to successfully finalize this implementation.

Haven't used it long enough to determine the best features of this software.

The training and support received from Armanino implementation team.

Emily
St Staff Accountant (É.-U.)

Sage Intacct is a Highly Customizable ERP Solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Sage Intacct supports our team's daily accounting functions very well, with minimal issues. Its modules are user-friendly and fulfill all of our needs.

Intacct is both user-friendly and highly customizable. The basic features are very easy to teach new users, but experienced users can also take advantage of the reporting features to build powerful reports and dashboards.

The help center is lacking and it can sometimes be very difficult to figure out how to do something new without contacting support.

Forrest
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 10.000+ employés

Great software and financial reporting

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

GL Reporting, financial control and accounts payable

Sometimes have to dig to find certain items

Krystal
Accounting Associate (É.-U.)
Vins et spiritueux, 11-50 employés

Many features

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

many features and reporting options to cusomize

navigation through modules and paths can be cumbersome

Kat
Finance Associate (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Overall great software for accounting professionals

Commentaires : One major problem with some accounting softwares is that the reports needed to perform analysis, checks, etc. are unavailable. Intacct's wide report customization is a great solution to this that has resulted in an overall positive experience with the software.

For those businesses and organizations looking to step up their accounting software from Quickbooks (or something similar), Sage Intacct is a great solution. While not as intuitive and user friendly as the systems designed for non-accounting professionals, Sage Intacct offers a myriad of features and functionality that is an accounting professional’s dream. One of the best features of Intacct is its reporting system. Users can run any report they could ever dream of that includes GL, AP, AR, Time & Expenses, Order Entry, Purchasing, etc. Reports are not only customizable, but savable too. Another great feature of Intacct is that the company is constantly releasing updates, which means the system is always evolving and getting better. Overall, Sage Inacct offers massive capability and is great for organizations who have outgrown smaller systems or who need greater customization.

For those accustomed to the hand holding of a software like Quickbooks, Sage Intacct can make you feel a bit alone in the woods. It, for the most part, assumes that whoever is using it is an accounting professional, capable of understanding the inner workings of AP, AR, etc. For this reason, I would not recommend the system to those who are unfamiliar with accounting procedures and systems.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review, Kat! I'm glad to hear that you're benefiting from the robust reporting within Sage Intacct. If you have any questions or if we can help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sameera at [email protected]

Amanda
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Best Saas Accounting solution

Commentaires : Sage Intacct is a great company to work with. Their software solution is great and easy to use. If your looking to change from an outdated solution, this should make the transition easier.

The software is great. It is super easy to use and almost impossible to break. It can be used for more than your monthly accounting. We use it to track our valuation process. It is easy to track everything in the software and perform your monthly accounting tasks. You can track t&e, ap, ar, fixed assets, and do your cash management in this solution. There are many other features that make it a best in class solution

The software itself is great. There are certain things we would like to be able to track in the software, like irr, but we also don't expect one software to do anything. There may sometimes be a lag in support getting back to you when you have issues, but nothing that is too extreme

il y a 4 ans

Hello Amanda, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you find Sage Intacct easy to use when you are tracking t&e, ap, ar, fixed assets, and cash management. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Finance Manager (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Sage Intacct product review

Commentaires : Overall the system is easy to use and they are constantly making improvements. They are also taking user feedback into consideration and implementing it into new updates every quarter.

I really like the automatic billing capability, I can now send my invoices in 2 hours instead of 2 days. The level of details in the financial reports is exactly what our company was looking for when we switched to Intacct. The ease of having our expense reporting system and Intacct communicate is super helpful, means less manual work.

I would like to have more features when I record payments and I can't edit certain transactions. I like to drill down on come of the reports and you can't do that so finding out where that information came from is sometimes a challenge.

il y a 4 ans

Hello, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience using Sage Intacct and that you're saving time on invoicing. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Mohammed
Tech. Manager and Software Arch (Jordanie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

The best cloud accounting partner to manage the financials of the organization

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Sage Intacct helped us organize everything related to our financial transactions from invoices and other documents, and helped us schedule payments on the payment system, and we benefited a lot from the accounting and tax reports that we were able to prepare through it.

It is possible for a user to connect to all of his bank accounts, both to make payments and to transfer money, and to follow up on the transactions precisely and professionally because of the Internet. Freelancers and large organizations alike can benefit from it. A financial database that makes it simple to scan receipts and invoices and enter the data into the system, all while allowing you to readily download the information. Due to the inclusion of all financial transactions that occurred during the reporting period, Sage Intacct's reports are some of my favorite to work from.

If the merchant deals in multiple currencies, Sage Intacct does its job well, but you will need to create many pages .

Muhammad
Chief Internal Auditor (Pakistan)
Services financiers, 501-1.000 employés

Fantastic Accounting System

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Sage Intacct is complete accounting software, it is cloud-based therefore one can access and work from any where. It automates all accounting tasks including management of account receivable, account payable, inventory, expenses for small and medium size companies. It is more demanding software because of financial statement and financial analysis features.

Sage Intacct is complete cloud-based accounting system, mobile app is also available. It is best for financial reporting and financial analysis. It also enables multi currency consolidation accounting. Account receivable, account payable, expense tracking, and inventory are well managed here.

Sage Intacct is not easy software for those who have insufficient knowledge of accounting. It may be intuitive and easy to navigate. Sometimes it gets glitch or error. I wish if it could be proper B2B software integrated with banks for making payments.

Velma
CFO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

I love this product. The customer support is not as efficient and responsive as the product.

Commentaires : Ease of use, accuracy and best of all efficient integration with other systems of my business.

I like the integration of the sub-modules and that we can share data efficiently between the various platforms we use without corrupting data integrity.

The report writer. The system is simply not intuitive unless you use regularly. While some aspects do make reasonable sense once you get back into it, it feels like the system should be more intuitive or perhaps have a working report wizard.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Velma, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you're taking advantage of Sage Intacct's integrations. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Vice President of Finance and Accounting (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 501-1.000 employés

Intacct has revolutionized our accounting processes and is a giving us a gold mine of information.

Commentaires : See my review.

Ease of use. Intuitive interface. Integration with multiple Intacct Marketplace Partners. Consolidation functionality (check the box and hit consolidate and it produces reliable consistent results. Scorecards and dashboards provide a wealth of current information on the health of our business in as real time a setting as we can make it. Future roll outs promise integrated AI functionality that will be a game changer. Scalability that meets the needs of our rapidly changing business is great.

As you can tell, I am a fan of Intacct and don't have too many suggestions for improvement. It makes our life easier, more efficient and productive, and gives us the information we need.

Kimberly
Sr Staff Accountant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1.001-5.000 employés

Easy to use

Commentaires : We have been able to streamline and sync the accounting records and processes of several sister organizations to since we began to use Sage Intacct. This has enabled comparison of financial records, effective communication within the accounting software and consistency among several organizations.

The layout and organization of the software is easy to use.

Custom reports take a long time to build. It takes a while to get all the Account Groups set up.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Kimberly, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are finding Sage Intacct easy to use and that you've been able to streamline processes. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Accounting Staff (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

Get's the job done

Commentaires : Overall, I enjoy using the product. It works well and I don't have many complaints besides the fact that it can take some getting used to.

I like that everything is very visually appealing. It's easy to see what you're working with and the accounting aspects work well for our team.

They recently did an update that changed the layout of the system and I feel like it's harder to navigate. It's not as intuitive, making it difficult to find things.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy to hear that you're benefiting from the visibility. As for the new user interface, we have a couple resources that may be able to help you out in the Help Center - if you shoot me an email, I can point you in the right direction :) Thanks again!

Jessica
Assistant Controller (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Fast and Easy

Intacct is very easy to use and really fast as well. You can create and run reports that drill down to GL and subledger data with ease. Compared to other ERP systems I have used, I like Intacct the best. It also has a very open architecture making systems integrations very smooth.

Tickets logged with customer support often take weeks to months to resolve.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review, Jessica! I'm happy to hear that you're benefiting from the reporting within Sage Intacct! As for any outstanding support tickets, or other questions you may have, feel free to reach out to Sameera at [email protected] with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!

Senior Director Finance and Controller (É.-U.)

Easy to use product.

Commentaires : core accounting features.

UI is easy to use and new users pick up the core functionality quickly. Basic navigation is intuitive and easy to get started.

Intacct seems to be in a state of change and processes are breaking down. Things that used to be resolved quickly are taking longer to get resolved. Example: We were without an account manager for a couple of months after our AM left Intacct. We had requested some consulting services to implement two modules and the SOWs went months without being prepared. Reports are built as if we would be printing them. I just want to get raw data, not formatted reports and graphs.

Kari
VP, Member and Field Relations (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Great Financial System for Nonprofits

As a program manager, this is a great product for staff to be able to oversee individual program budgets. I use it daily to track how things are being coded against my programs and report on my program financials.

The HR purchase request feature leaves a lot to be desired. It is ok for a basic function but not set up for detailed requests.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Kari! Thanks for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear that you're having a positive experience using Sage Intacct and that you're being able to track program budgets. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Sameera at [email protected] with any questions! Thanks again :)

CFO (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic Platform ERP for all Company Sizes Geared to Partner with Other Best in Class Solutions

Commentaires : This is a fantastic core system to build all of your companies technology solutions around.

*Extremely intuitive/easy to use *Phenomenal core financial package *Built to integrate with best in class solutions/systems (e.g. Salesforce.com) *Easy to tailor fields to your business *Ability to customize *Upgrades are seamless *On-line help functions are great *True cloud based solution (how it started and has always been) *Annual price increases are fair (esp. vs. Tier 1 ERPs)

*Very difficult to find developers with experience on this platform for contract or hire *Customer service is just ok; of course we don't pay for the enhanced service & fortunately rarely need it since so easy to use *Not the cheapest solution; but value is there

Mandy
Relationship Manager (É.-U.)
Banque, 11-50 employés

Looking for a Financial Softare to replace QB?

Commentaires : Overall, we have had a good experience. However, we have an implementation team that is working with us to make sure that our input from QB is seamless.

I love this cloud-based system where approving and reporting features are accessed from any mobile device. We are just implementing this system - replacing quickbooks - and it is streamlining our business.

This is a true accounting system that truly automates financial procedures. However, it might confuse the non-accounting folks in your office. Some processes can be more cumbersome than an automated QB system (for example: credit card and ACH processing).

il y a 4 ans

Hello Mandy, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are able to streamline processes and access information remotely. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Salesforce Administrator (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

Recent Migration away Quickbooks

Flexibility and the ability to handle enterprise amount of PO's. We migrated away from Quickbooks and Intacct can handle our higher volume of invoices each week. We currently run about 300-500 invoices each week and Quickbooks was unable to keep up with our demand. Since switching over to Intacct, our process has gotten much smoother.

There is not a direct intagration wiht Salesforce.

il y a 4 ans

Hello, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that Sage Intacct has been able to meet your weekly invoice requirements, Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct