Avis clients sur ISOtrain

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur ISOtrain

Gérez de manière proactive les besoins en formation de votre entreprise et aidez vos employés à conserver leur statut de qualification et de certification.

En savoir plus sur ISOtrain

3 avis affichés

Ed H.
Production Supervisor
  • Publié le 21/04/2009

"I would strongly recommend that any company in need of a learning management software solution."

Commentaires: I would strongly recommend that any company in need of a learning management software solution evaluate ISOtrain prior to making any purchasing decision. The system is robust, scalable, affordable, and is easily deployed.

Avantages: I was tasked with finding a learning management software system for my site. I quickly identified ISOtrain as the system which offered the most features and reporting capabilities while still being easy to install and validate. The system is also easily scalable from a single user station to a networked facility wide system with no loss of data or costly conversion. The training I received at Softek's facility was top notch as was their after training customer support.

Inconvénients: I cannot think of any Cons to list here.

• Publié le 21/04/2009
William I.
Training Consultant
  • Publié le 15/03/2016

"Need Orientation about your Product"

Commentaires: Hi: I need a contact # to have a call to invite you to a company for your IsoTrain Program Presentation. Thanks
William Irizarry
Business Excellence Consulting

• Publié le 15/03/2016
Saurabh S.
  • Publié le 05/10/2016

"ISOtrain application feedback"

Commentaires: I am using the ISOtrain application and managing it since 2011 and I would say it is getting better as time passes. The current version of the ISOtrain is very powerful and easy to use. Most of my users are very happy to use latest version of the ISOtrain. New version of the ISOtrain allows many useful features and more control from the application.

• Publié le 05/10/2016