Avis clients sur InBloom Resale

Filtrer par :

2.5/5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur InBloom Resale

Cross-platform software designed to print check payments to consignors, manage inventory, research your price history and trends.

En savoir plus sur InBloom Resale

• Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 31/07/2017

"Once you buy the software there are no updates and you cannot contact the company."

Avantages: It is ok, if you can figure out how to use it by yourself. it works on MAC.

Inconvénients: You cannot keep accurate prices in inventory. The customer service is zero. Cannot get any help or response from the company. Stay away!!!!

• Publié le 31/07/2017
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 12/12/2019

"Used for three years and it was not great"

Commentaires: Overall, I made it work because I had to, but it never made my work easier.

Avantages: At first, I liked that it was compatible with my Mac, and it was more modern feeling than the antiquated Liberty system I switched from.

Inconvénients: So much...it was not intuitive at all and took a while to get used to the system so I could price things somewhat quickly and efficiently. I could never get it to print more than one tag at a time for items in mass quantity so I had to stand and print them one by one (thankfully it was never more than 20 but it was still an utter waste of my time. I tried to contact them for support, and even though I paid $30 to be able to talk to someone, the number they sent me went to what sounded like a personal voicemail and despite multiple attempts to reach someone, no one ever answered or called me back.

• Publié le 12/12/2019