Avis clients sur ActiveCampaign

4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign combine la puissance de l'email marketing, du marketing automation et de l'automatisation des ventes/CRM.

En savoir plus sur ActiveCampaign

849 avis affichés

coach
Sports, 2-10 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 13/08/2020

"voleurs"

Commentaires: prestations très chers vis à vis de la concurrence, de plus, suite à une erreur de sélection sur leur site, un paiement de plus de 2000€ a eu lieux sur mon compte, aujourd'hui, ils ne veulent pas me rembourser alors que je n'utilise pas leurs services.

Avantages: absolument rien aucun arrangement commercial possible, fuyez

Inconvénients: pas du tout commerçants, considèrent leurs clients comme des numéros

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 13/08/2020
David j. B.
Managing Director
  • Publié le 02/03/2020

"If you had to recommend one marketing automation tool for small business, here it is"

Commentaires: I refuse to ever tell a client there's a single software in any category that they should use without proper investigation further, but I have yet to run into a time where ActiveCampaign wasn't a massive improvement to upgrade to from other tools of similar price but lesser capabilities, like MailChimp and ConstantContact. AC has been my own email marketing and marketing automation system for approximately five years now and I don't see myself moving away from it at any point. It's important for me to be aware of the tools on the market, and there are other great ones, but none that have been a worthwhile transition off AC for.

Avantages: You have a massive amount of features available to you to handle basic email marketing, advanced marketing automation, behavioral automations, tagging and audience segmentation, and so on. That's just the basic package, too. More advanced packages introduce a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) aspect that is particularly helpful for sales teams, Lead scoring to help prioritize accounts for your sales teams to be more efficient, and dynamic content (among many other features).

Inconvénients: There is little to see on the Cons. If I had to select something, I suppose the limit of three users on the Lite plan can be frustrating. However, it's typically safe enough for a small business, easy to share logins if needed, and the price and added features of upgrading to the Plus plan is quite affordable as well.

• Publié le 02/03/2020
Millie B.
President and Co-Founder
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/10/2020

"A good all-rounder"

Commentaires: Active Campaign is our one stop hub for our sales and marketing activity so we have an almost global view of how our customers and and prospects are interacting with us - the exception is our help desk but I'm sure we could integrate that too if we really wanted to. We use Active Campaign to track our:
- Sales team interactions - emails, including emails we send from our own inboxes, tasks and follow up tasks, and call records - as long as we enter them!
- We use it to send and tracks all the newsletter/marketing interactions and all our automated emails for customers on free trials.
- We also track key interactions with our own product (though an integration we built ourselves) so the sales team have a quick reference to important behaviours.

Avantages: Moved to Active Campaign from Infusionsoft (2 years ago now, before they changed their name) and we were very satisfied at that particular time that Active Campaign was the superior product. Good marketing and automation tools - which have also had a lot of investment and attention in the two years we've been using Active Campaign - as well as a solid CRM and lead/opportunity management dashboard. We have the Enterprise Grade subscription which gives us access to a dedicated account manager. This was really useful in the first year and we had an excellent account manager at that time.

Inconvénients: Active Campaign have really focused in recent years on the live / real time behaviour tools and giving users the ability to build extremely complex automations. For us though, we would prefer a bit more focus on improving the CRM and things that make contact and lead management easier - such as the ability to add follow up tasks from the (otherwise excellent) Gmail widget.

• Publié le 13/10/2020
Charles S.
General Manager
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/11/2019

"Disorganized & Frustrating"

Commentaires: Our overall experience was pretty negative, one of the more challenging and time wasteful business relationships we have had in quite some time.

Avantages: Our account rep was quite helpful initially and our experience getting set up went fairly smoothly. After the inital set up our account rep pretty much disappeared but when we pressed her to become involved she did set up a call and was helpful.

Inconvénients: The company has some fairly significant problems related to intracompany communications between departments. The old adage the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing fits Active Campaign perfectly based on our exeprience. About 6 months in we set up a call with our account rep whose analysis was that our account was doing very well from any analytics perspective with very high relative open rates and fairly low/acceptable spam reports, but the bery next day we received an email from a different person and department indicating that our spam complaints were too high and they suspended our service. It was an exptremely poor experience and given the spam numbers displayed on the Active Campaign admin panel made no sense at all. Qe also had a similar negative experience during the onboarding process with our account rep being totally out of the loop. The initial onboarding problems almost caused me to go in a different direction and looking back on it I wish I had folowed my gut instincts at that time, had I made the correct decision and chosen a different provider it would have saved us a lot of time that ended up being wasted.

• Publié le 02/11/2019
Deanna F.
Speaker, Coach, Trainer
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/06/2020

"Very happy with ActiveCampaign!"

Commentaires: My business is still small but growing and I know that there is a lot more to tap into for what ActiveCampaign can do but I have been very happy with it so far. When I was deciding who to go with, I researched many of the options that were popular and this one just seemed like the best one. Now a couple years later, I'm seeing more and more people praising it and what it can do. That's got me thinking I made the right choice. I mean, I figured at the time that it was the right choice but I'm seeing that validated by other's comments, too.

Avantages: I like how powerful this software is and for a great price! When I started with it, I had quite a bit of a learning curve to learn it but had excellent help from support staff. It integrated well with my other online sites. Now I'm all set up and it runs like a charm. I look forward to using more of its capability as my business grows.

Inconvénients: I have found it a little complicated for setting up with new lead magnets but I have attributed that to its ability to do so much so that you have to navigate around to set up what you need. And, I am still learning it. But what's great is that you can duplicate an automation. So once you have created what you want, you don't have to necessarily go back to square one. That I like very much!

Antonio L.
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/07/2020

"My first marketing automation platform, its about to pay for itself"

Commentaires: As a startup founder, It is really difficult to choose the right platform to commit with. You have free options and very expensive ones. So Active campaign was a great option for me, right on the sweet spot. Their customer success team is the best. I have had three on boarding one-on-one calls where they have understood my business and helped me with all the setup, resources and best practices to start using it the best way possible. It is a very robust system, I only use the email automation, segmentation and I am starting to use their CRM, but the posibilites are endless. So far I love it

Avantages: It is super easy to setup and use
The best customer support I have ever had on any kind of service/product
A thorough on boarding process, with personal coaching
You can automate every single part of your marketing funnel and still have a nice personal touch with your best leads
Endless possibilities to interact with your customers and prospects and track every behavior with you

Inconvénients: It is so wide that I find myself a little overwhelmend on how to take as much as possible from the system without burning out. I am in the 2,500 contacts bracket, and I think its price is fair. But when I have to sacle it up, it will seem pricy

• Publié le 06/07/2020
Elisabeth W.
Wellness Coach/Mentor
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/10/2020

"Continual support each step forward"

Commentaires: Even the times of technical challenges I have had were supported from the onboarding specialist and I have maintained what has been taught in each catch up. The technical complications are broken down and made simpler through amazing support. This has included a variety of either in person online, video training, correspondence through email and Q & A pages. I am so happy with what I have set up, it is much more than is needed for where my business is at, however many foundations are created to support my business growth.

Avantages: The support is awesome and unbelievable. I save about 10 hours a week with everything set up as what is needed to be done once set up continues to meet the outcomes I created. There are so many options and ways to use active campaign. I use campaigns, automations, contact lists, email sign ups and as my business expands active campaign has so much support which I will continue to use. I am now free myself to do so much more than I could of imagined 6 months ago.

Inconvénients: It is complicated for a non technical minded person.

• Publié le 04/10/2020
Nathan A.
Global MDF Claiming Manager
  • Publié le 13/07/2020

"Great Email Service for the Price!"

Commentaires: Good to work with and good email deliverability which is the most important thing. Overall, good value and quality of automations at an affordable price compared to competitors. Not cheap, but also not super expensive and complex to run like Infusionsoft. Similar to ConvertKit in my opinion, but better automations.

Avantages: It took a little while to understand everything in terms of automations and advanced features, but after I learned it I found the automations and email campaign features very easy to use. You can setup great advanced email campaigns and segmentation in a relatively simple way. Great for small businesses like ours

Inconvénients: I think the product offers everything we could need. I wish the SMS service was offered for a lower plan like ours, but otherwise it's great.

• Publié le 13/07/2020
Shaily H.
Clarity and Accountability to do your own Marketing
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/07/2020

"Time Saver and Insight collector that scales with you"

Commentaires: I have been watching this company grow for the last bunch of years. I’ve been to their headquarters for events. I’ve seen them sponsor great causes. I’ve seen them hiring people in ethical ways. Beyond the product being amazing and the service being amazing the company does a lot of good in the way they operate and hire and train and support the community. They have it together. I love how they have even empowered me through their products. They have also given me surprise gifts over the years for being a great customer. I love that. I even got a giftcard for sharing how much I love them on here.

Avantages: The customer success team is by my side to make sure that I make the most out of this product that I understand how it works. I never felt alone when I talk to one of their team members. They help me get way more than I could have ever imagined. It’s awesome scheduling calls with them. I liked that I can automate my on boarding process. I like that I could get a lot of data that big companies get out of my potential clients being a small business owner.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the software is slow. But it’s pretty much fine. Sometimes their text support is really slow and has long wait times. Not every person in the chat is quick to respond. But it’s still handy none the less. Still think it’s an amazing product and company.

Matthew C.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Publié le 22/07/2020

"Great Marketing Automation Platform"

Commentaires: ActiveCampaign is an excellent marketing automation platform. Their customer support team is responsive.

Avantages: ActiveCampaign is an excellent marketing automation tool, especially for B2B organisations. Very easy to use.

Inconvénients: Events tracking is as powerful as other tools (e.g. you can't filter on event properties in workflows) but this functionality isn't necessary for most organisations. You cannot yet trigger automations based on Account property changes.

• Publié le 22/07/2020
R. michael A.
  • Publié le 23/09/2020

"Overall LOVE the product, tried a bunch of them"

Commentaires: I've tried Infusionsoft, as well as a few of the other off the shelf CRM's. As far as breaking up my website, tracking, in setting up campaigns, I really think active campaign is the best bang for the Buck.

Avantages: Active campaign gives me everything that I need to set up my autoresponders and links into all the software did I use needs to link into it

Inconvénients: I write a ton of emails and their email composer, well I've used both of their composers, could be a bit better.

• Publié le 23/09/2020
Scott D.
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/09/2020

"A Powerful, Affordable Package"

Commentaires: Active Campaign is at the center of my online marketing, and I am very happy with it.

Avantages: I came from a different autoresponder which had many, many limitations. A marketing guy suggested ActiveCampaign, so it was one of many I explored when the limitations of the old autoresponder company foprced me to move. I am glad I moved, and I am very happy with ActiveCampaign. It allows you to set up marketing funnels, forms, capture lead data, tag your visitors and put them into marketing funnels for follow up. I do not use all of the features, but. I have been able to build pretty elaborate follow up processes for my marketing sytem using ActiveCampaign. There are a slew of new competitors which CLAIM to do what ActiveCampaign does for less money, and several services which offer website hosting, autoresponder, everything, for more money. I am glad I am with ActiveCampaign because they are established and their have a mature, stable product. Not the cheapest, but it has features of more expensive platforms. I'd recommend it.

Inconvénients: As with all autoresponders, the user interface and names and locations for things presents a learning curve. Especially for newer people, they could improve their intro and training videos to be more clear.

• Publié le 13/09/2020
Keleigh L.
  • Publié le 31/08/2020

"Consolidated so many tools into one"

Commentaires: Their customer support is beyond great. I’ve sent instant chats to ask questions many times and I’m always impressed by how out of the way their reps go to help me. I even had one rep who built out an entire custom automation for me based on my needs.

Avantages: I held back from investing in ActiveCampaign for over a year because of the overall cost. What I didn’t realize then was that I would be able to cancel FOUR other software subscriptions thanks to the robust suite of features that AC has. This software has played a critical role in my ability to grow my business by over 150% this year and I would recommend it to anyone!

Inconvénients: I would give my left leg for AC to have mobile functionality. They don’t have an app and the mobile version of their site is non-functional. It quite literally can only be used on a computer. This is the one place where AC is severely behind their competitors.

• Publié le 31/08/2020
Noa M.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2020

"ActibeCampaign is a professional game changer!"

Commentaires: Overall, an excellent experience, that has transformed my organization's digital marketing and engagement.

Avantages: I love the flow of the automations and segmentation.
It's opened a whole new world of opportunities for my organisation.

Inconvénients: I'm not sure whether I have yet to find it, but from the exploration that I've done on the mobile app, I couldn't find tracking for automations, nor for forms. That would come in handy. As for the software in general, it would have been helpful to be able to see an overview of all campaigns and automations in one place, rather than having automations on one tab and campaigns on another. Also, it would be helpful if I could go into a sent campaign and resend it to myself (not a specific contact), and access the original message and list of people who received the campaign more easily. Currently feels like I need to go through 2-3 steps each time in order to do so.

• Publié le 15/08/2020
Candice P.
Tech & Systems Expert
  • Publié le 23/08/2020

"I recommend it to everyone!"

Avantages: I recommend ActiveCampaign to all of my clients for two specific reasons. Easy of use and features. My clients hire me because they are not tech-savvy but ActiveCampaign gives them the freedom to use a robust email marketing platform with ease after getting over a very short and small learning curve. ActiveCampaign has an AMAZING and thorough online help database as well.

Inconvénients: The only thing that I personally find missing from ActiveCampaign is Dubsado integration (although ActiveCampaign has a TON of integrations options so that might be a fault on Dubsado's end). I also think it would be nice to add landing pages. I host my landing pages on my Showit site but it would be a great option for some of my clients who haven't launched their site yet and want to start building their email list.

• Publié le 23/08/2020
Andrew T.
Copywriter
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/08/2020

"ActiveCampaign - Powerful drag and drop automation + Easy to send Emails"

Commentaires: My experience has been a very pleasant one. Simple to use and fairly intuitive.

Avantages: The deliverability of emails is crucial to me (and to most businesses).
A simple user interface comes in a close second.
ActiveCampaign delivers on both (and gives you a comprehensive tutorial series).
I don't make full use of the automations. However, they're drag-and-drop which makes them dead simple to use. You can also create opt in forms using ActiveCampaign to collect emails. You can embed these forms into pages, or direct users to a link.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it seems like ActiveCampaign goes down which is a problem. I've had people ask me why I sent them a broken link - but the real issue was that ActiveCampaign was down. I don't have any other big complaints. A small complaint is not being able to change an email's subject line without clicking a few times.
It would be great if you could change the subject line inside of the email creator.

• Publié le 01/08/2020
Morgan G.
  • Publié le 21/07/2020

"It was wonderful until we needed support"

Commentaires: Initially we were thrilled with AC due to it’s ease of use and speed. However, recently we ran into a major issue that suddenly started showing up, and is preventing us from moving forward on a vital project. We used the chat, and initially the guy on the chat told us it was the fault of another vendor we had integrated with. After going back and forth, he agreed to look into it, and asked for a bit more information. I went to collect that, and when I came back, the chat had ended. Furthermore, when I tried starting a new chat, it said “chat is offline, you will have to send an email.” I noticed that the chat was disconnected and chat went offline at exactly 12 pm Pacific time, corresponding with lunchtime. This is crazy! Who goes offline in the middle of a chat with customers who pay over $200/month for software just so they can take their lunch break exactly on time?
Now I’m really wondering, can I trust AC when it counts? Because this kind of software is expensive enough and complex enough that it absolutely requires good support. So far, I’m not impressed. (Previous less critical support inquiries were eventually answered, but not particularly quickly).

Avantages: AC is very easy to use and to set up. It’s more intuitive than most similar products we’ve tried. When it works right, it’s great.

Inconvénients: Software like this is complex, and things inevitably break or have bugs. We have used most of the major platforms out there, and they all have periods of bugs and issues. Once you run into it, the only question is this: will support be there to help? Not AC support, not if it’s lunchtime.

• Publié le 21/07/2020
Aidan L.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/07/2020

"Thorough Email & CRM Software"

Avantages: AC is easily deployable and compatible with the rest of our tech stack, and this makes it easier for us to justify our continued use of it. The automations are easy to build, but complex enough to go further should you wish to. The email marketing system is thorough, and does what it says on the tin, The reporting capabilities are strong, and it is useful to have this all tied in with a clear CRM and Deal flow management system. The support team at AC are generally great, and depending on what tier you are on, they also provide generous support to their customers to make sure they succeed.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the software bugs out, and doesn't do what you are asking it to do, although this is usually resolved quickly. The entry price for the higher tiers could be slightly lower.

Gabby C.
Business Owner
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/07/2020

"Satisfied with Active Campaign"

Commentaires: I've used several different email marketing software providers but when I switched to Active Campaign, I was finally satisfied with one. It was easy for me to get started using it and that was a big factor for me. I like how the automations are similar to advanced email software and are easy to use. All the commands that I need are in the automations so I don't have to do a work-around. Customer service has been helpful each time I contact them. When needed, they send me the exact link to the documentation I need, or answer my question. Overall, I enjoy using Active Campaign and find it easy to use. The pricing is fair and I believe I get more value compared to other companies with similar pricing.

Avantages: More features than other software at similar pricing
Pricing is fair
Easy to use
Easy to set up
Fast start to using the software
Good documentation
Good customer service that points to documents when needed

Inconvénients: I don't know all of the features or how they could help my business - more explaining how things work would be helpful so I can decide if I want to implement it or not

Nick B.
Consultant
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2020

"Amazing"

Commentaires: I have used AC with an ecommerce store selling $3-4m per year, as well as several consulting firms and info product companies. It works amazing for all these use cases.

Avantages: It's very rare to find so much functionality while retaining ease of use. I've been a consultant implementing and managing marketing automation and CRMs for 10 years, and AC has become my go to solution for all my clients. The CRM has come a long way in the past few years and now beats just about all of them that do both CRM and Automation. The integration with Ecom platforms like Shopify are also a huge benefit.

Inconvénients: For years I would tell clients if they needed a CRM and they were doing personal sales that they should use Infusionsoft, but I can't say that anymore. Infusionsoft's CRM has become worse over time while AC's CRM has become much more powerful. One thing I wish AC would add is more functionality in the math actions for changing fields. If we could use different fields and formulas in the math to make calculations for custom fields, rather than just simple +-X/ then that would be amazing. I currently have to use Zapier to do that and it's not even that great with Zapier.

• Publié le 07/07/2020
Ray F.
Marketing Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/06/2020

"Easy to Use, some bugginess"

Commentaires: Overall, everything is very nice. The pricing is reasonable, and the additional features were unexpected as I was sort of grandfathered in to them.

Avantages: This is a very legitimate mailchimp competitor, well-priced. The CRM functionality surprising, and there are really nice web insights (WordPress user here) that I could glean at-a-glance & give to my sales team via their plugin/javascript. They just recently added conversations (chatbot) automations, which were great to see. The chatbot was slick & never glitched out on me. It's not quite an Intercom replacement, but if you're not familiar with Intercom you'd be over the moon with this. The email automations are hands-down the best aspect of ActiveCampaign. The automations & workflows are visual-based & made it incredibly easy & user friendly for a once-newly-christened marketer unfamiliar with sequences. There's even a set of 'cookbooks' that are pre-built templates in case you were like me & didn't know where to start.

Inconvénients: The email builder is a tad clunky. My biggest gripe was when I would create a new link from a template, it would change the color to blue & the font to Arial. Sounds like it's not a big deal, but when you're constantly changing the colors & fonts, it adds to the amount of time you're making an email. It would be nice to be able to add an HTML element in the WYSIWYG editor, instead of bouncing in/out between that & the HTML editor. The CRM is nice, but the deals functionality is fairly light. Not the end of the world unless there's a lot of nuance from deal to deal (like in our industry).

• Publié le 30/06/2020
Mikael E.
Business owner
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/06/2020

"Highly recommended email service provider (and so much more)"

Commentaires: Outstanding. In addition to how great the software is, the few times I've been in contact with customer support, that experience has also been very, very good. And the pricing is very reasonable for what the product gives you.

Avantages: I am only using the Email Service Provider side of the software, not the CRM, so I will comment from the ESP perspective. What I like the most is the unlimited flexibility and features. In the "old days", marketers needed super expensive and complicated software like Infusionsoft to achieve what ActiveCampaign can do, in terms of automation, rules, segmentation and so on. This unlimited flexibility means you can make your email marketing as simple or as sophisticated as you like, the choice is yours. Generally speaking, the features of the software are outstanding!

Inconvénients: In some ways the user interface can be a bit clumsy, e.g. when creating an email campaign. It's not bad, but there's room for improvement.

Brian S.
  • Publié le 24/06/2020

"The right combination of power, flexibility, and price"

Commentaires: I migrated to Active Campaign after being certified on a top-rated automation platform, and from a direct competitor that did not have an easy-to-use and elegant email editor.

Avantages: The two features that make ActiveCampaign powerful for me are the ease and elegance of creating email templates and campaigns, and the robust automation features. I've been able to accomplish everything I need. The email build is superb. I've been able to integrate Active Campaign via Zapier to every other platform we use.

Inconvénients: The recent activity panel could be more compact and robust. The overall dashboard could be more informative for at-a-glance assessment of activity. I do wish it included landing page features. I do wish the saved elements could be edited in the email builder and that there was more of a true "style" system with reusable and editable master elements.

• Publié le 24/06/2020
Peggy M.
Director of Marketing
Édition, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/06/2020

"Extremely User Friendly and Subscription Comes with Great Support"

Commentaires: When my big company split up and sold off all of its individual brands, I went from having an email staff to me taking on that responsibility all myself. My staff had been using Hubspot and I did try to learn that platform but it was not intuitive, rather clumsy...and VERY expensive. And since we no longer had the deep corporate pockets we once had, I had to move to something that was lower priced and easy enough for me to be up and running quickly. I investigated about 4 difference platforms and settled on AC and have not been disappointed. I think I made a great choice that a non-tech person like me can use and won't break our small company bank.

Avantages: I like the fact that someone like me, who has only ever written campaigns for others to create but now has to do everything myself, can get up to speed pretty quickly and now I feel very comfortable with the platform. Although there are some odd, small nuances in the drag and drop, that functionality is really good and let's me create my campaigns quickly and easily.

Inconvénients: For the most part, this is a great tool, but there are a few things I would like to see addressed. The first one was just addressed recently and you can now "undo." Not having an undo and instead looking at a bunch of dropdown times was not efficient, so kudos to AC for fixing that! I would also like to be able to search my images by keyword...that would save me a ton of time. Also, and this one would really be helpful...I find that creating a suppression file is an awkward process. I would like to be able to choose and list to send to and a list to suppress against that send list. Creating the segment for the suppression is not intuitive and I get confused with that.

• Publié le 20/06/2020
Kevin J.
Digital Marketing Strateeg
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 19/06/2020

"The automations work like a charm"

Commentaires: We are using Mailblue, which is a certified partner of ActiveCampaign and makes their software available in my native language and with Dutch support. This makes it quite easy to get support when you need it. We were looking for a tool with e-mail, automation and lead scoring features. As we didn't have any in-house knowledge about these (especially the tools), I've done some research. ActiveCampaign came out as the tool with the best functionalities for the best price (through Mailblue). This made me decide to start a demo, and eventually get the software. So far, it does exactly what I need and at this time it doesn't cost me a lot of time to figure out how to use it. The only thing is we currently don't really use the lead scoring mechanism as it needs a lot of tweaking (on our side). But as all other features are working really well for me, we're still happy users of the software.

Avantages: The flexibility of the tool is something I really like. It's quite easy to use your own email templates, which are (as long as you keep it simple) completely adjustable as well as responsive. Besides that, the automation part is working like a charm. By using your own tags and fields you can practically do anything you want.

Inconvénients: I am still trying to figure out how to set up a link with our current CRM. As ActiveCampaign has their own CRM built in, this is not one of the key futures. For our business however, we only use ActiveCampaign for the e-mail marketing and automations (so only the marketing department is using this tool). The entire company is built on the use of our CRM, so we'd like to see all of the ActiveCampaign data on there for a complete report.

• Publié le 19/06/2020