Avis clients sur TeamSupport

4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur TeamSupport

Logiciel helpdesk conçu pour des professionnels du support client pour les professionnels du support client. Réduisez les coûts liés au support tout en améliorant la satisfaction des clients.

En savoir plus sur TeamSupport

831 avis affichés

Ifeoma O.
Developer
1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/07/2018

"Team support makes us a more efficient with customer support."

Avantages: Team support makes it easy for my team to focus on the customers as against just focusing on tickets. With support tools ,we have tried in the past ; we were able to resolve customer tickets , but found it difficult resolving all of them at once.
Team support provides the customer care team with high level visibility , which enable our sales team to manage and resolve customer tickets at a company level as against resolving them at a ticket level.This eliminates duplicate efforts where we have multiple support agents helping out a single customer to resolve multiple tickets at same time.Thus ensuring we are able to resolve all customer issues at once, as against on a ticket by ticket basis.
Overall, Teamsupport has saved us time ,and made our customers happier.

Inconvénients: It is not intuitive even though it is very effective. Also will like to see more information with new tickets opened by customers. For example ,will be helpful if agents can see from what geographical location the ticket was created from, or from what part of the website the ticket was created from.

• Publié le 10/07/2018
Balasubramani A.
Technical Support Specialist
Banque, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/01/2020

"Inventory Management"

Commentaires: I personally like Team Support as it has optimized our business operations considerably. We create support tickets on this platform. We are able to track our inventory, we are able to create support tickets and keep them open till the issue is resolved. We are able to schedule email reports about the overall use of our company time and resources. We are delighted to see that Team Support is bringing new features on a periodic basis. I truly appreciate the webinars conducted by Team Support where they talk about new features and how to make best use of the software. I have acquired some interesting insights during the webinars and passed it on to my peers. Overall we like Team Support as it meets our current requirements and expectations .

Avantages: I primarily use Team Support for Inventory Management. I like that I am able to search a terminal based on the serial number alone. It is helpful to leave a note for each terminal, I use the notes to indicate the current status of a terminal, whether it is ready to be loaned out or if it already been loaned etc. Team Support has a provision to assign an inventory item to a Customer. I find that very helpful. I like the feature where I am able to schedule the reports to be emailed to more than one email address. These reports need to be sent at particular time and day without fail. Auto scheduling the email report saves me a lot of time and complications. I also like the fact that Team Support is compatible for API Integration. We are looking to develop a centralised platform in our firm and want to be able to fetch info from Team Support for Data Analysis. This is in our pipeline and we are looking to implement this sometime in the future. In the past the upper management used to shoot us emails enquiring about the particular issue. It takes up our time to email the management back with the status of that issue. Now the upper management simply logs into team support to view and oversee the status of a ticket/issue

Inconvénients: However, the frustrating part of Team Support is the reporting section. When I open up the inventory report, it displays a list of all the terminals I have added to the inventory and when I want to get more information on a particular terminal, I notice that I cannot click on the terminal to navigate to that terminals page. Not only that, I cannot copy the serial number of the terminal from the inventory report. This applies to pretty much all the reports. All reports are in read only format. I humbly request Team Support to make the items on the report as clickable and actionable in the future.

• Publié le 14/01/2020
Blair N.
VP Client Delivery
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/02/2021

"Solid Product and great ticketing software"

Commentaires: I've been impressed with the support and response times from the the Chat requests; I always receive a swift and helpful response. Their Knowledge Base is also very robust and easy to search for content.

Avantages: Ease of use and comprehensive knowledge base, both internal and customer facing. The Dashboard is very intuitive and easy to access key reports and information.

Inconvénients: Reporting is moderate, would like to see some deeper reporting features

envoyé par TeamSupport le 18/02/2021

We sure appreciate the positive review Blair. All feedback helps us continue to improve. Remember, there are many resources that we provide so that you continue to have all of the tools you need to make the most of the TeamSupport platform, including our monthly TeamSupport University webinar exclusively for our clients.

Plan to join us on the fourth Wednesday of the month to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

• Publié le 13/02/2021
Rod M.
Software Support Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/07/2016

"RodsReview"

Commentaires: Been on the system of a year and half and the same issue still plague me. I have submitted Numerous Feature Request and the sit in Pending or are denied. I have Many Many open Cases that are Bugs and they seem to go no where as well. I have one in particular the happens to me every day, But was told it wasnt a over all a big deal, and the work around is to copy and paste my action to a notepad, Hit Refresh on the Ticket, Start a new Action, Copy and paste my notepad back into the New Action. This seems a little much. I was also told of a Feature that was very important to us, would be coming. After a month or two on the system I inquired about it, and was told, nope cant do it. We constantly have to refresh the interface, Hangs up a lot. System Performance is a big issue. Does seem that all the server issues that were going on are better, but that was painful. We get a ton of SPAM cases, There needs to be a way to filter that by domain name.

Avantages: -Its Cheap per seat,
-Its customization of fields

Inconvénients: -Being able to share a custom field between company and ticket, This is huge to us, Salesforce did it.
-Your Text Formatting and editor is terrible. It constantly changed font sizes
-The fact the you always have to refresh and update. If you have a ticket open on your tabs and something comes in, you have to refresh or close and reopen. Your new Screen capture program as it is easier to use the quality is terrible compared to what was there a year ago or whenever it was switched out.
-The fact that I dont get my submits actions sent to my email, This needs to a field I can chose to receive or not
-The fact that you cant duplicate a ticket
-Cant Create Ticket Views for Individual user
-Need Action the Save button at the top of the action as well as the bottom.
-NeedFloating Formatting bar
-Add option to minimize or +/- actions on ticket page
-A way when a customer has multiple tickets open, and replies to the wrong ticket - To be able to move/merge that action to the proper ticket.

• Publié le 05/07/2016
Deborah C.
Parish Reporting & Support Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/02/2021

"Great Product and Great Customer Service"

Commentaires: Team Support has been nothing less then great. They are always willing to help and provide more training. Every time that we have reached out for support due to issues they are quickly addressed and resolved. We are grateful for all their support and help!

Avantages: The produce is extremely easy to use once you are aware where everything is located. I love the automatic email feature, as it is helpful when we are out of the office or to follow up on tickets that have not been replied to. The system even closes tickets if not replied to after a certain amount of time.

Inconvénients: The reports are a bit difficult to learn. It may be that I have not set time aside to learn the ins and outs of the reports. But, on the plus side the agent has been extremely helpful in guiding us to create or creating reports that help us; therefore, we do not lose out on what we need.

envoyé par TeamSupport le 18/02/2021

Thanks Deborah for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

• Publié le 10/02/2021
Raymond M.
Software Support Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/10/2020

"TeamSupport Review"

Commentaires: My day to day working experience with TeamSupport is acceptable

Avantages: Ticket creation and ticket prioritizing is excellent. Ticket update is simple and client gets a copy of the updates via email is a great feature. Ticket escalation to other groups is easy. Customer management is excellent.

Inconvénients: Sometimes slow to update Sometimes the software is not responsive so I have to refresh browser lack of customization at the end user level Chat status and online status could have better options

envoyé par TeamSupport le 04/11/2020

Thanks Mr. Marcaida for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

• Publié le 23/10/2020
Jill B.
Vice President, Operations
Produits pharmaceutiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/09/2019

"Great Product!"

Commentaires: Overall, I like the software as its easy to use and meets our operational needs. The ticket management works well and is easy to use. The tickets are easy to create, assign, and manage. I have set up reports that I run monthly to provide support metrics internally. They were easy to create and are easy to run each month, giving us the metrics we need to understand the types of tickets we get from our customers, the number of tickets created by each customer, and the amount of time our support team spends working the tickets. We interface with Jira when submitting requests to our development team, which was easy to configure and is virtually maintenance free once set up. Team Support also has great documentation that is easy to understand, which I reference whenever I'm implementing something new or have questions.

Avantages: Ticket management and reporting. UI is easy to use and understand. I really like the email functionality, allowing customers and our support users to create and respond to tickets via email, creating the necessary tracking without having to log into the portal. However, I also like that a self-service portal is available, allowing customers to see the status of all of their issues and requests.

Inconvénients: When submitting an issue or request, it often takes a long time for a resolution.

• Publié le 24/09/2019
Deb L.
SAP Analyst
Biens de consommation, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 14/05/2019

"Great Solution"

Commentaires: We use it as our one-stop shop for all IT service issues. We utilize a 3rd party provider for network and hardware setup type needs, but our users are now trained to simply use our internal Team Support service desk for all things IT related. We triage and forward to our 3rd party IT provider, as needed, but most things we are able to self serve from our internal IT team. Our users know that we are responding and feel like their IT needs are being serviced much quicker and more accurately the first time.

Avantages: Setting up Team Support for our use was generally painless. We knew that we needed a cloud-based solution that offered "out of the box" functionality that could grow as our needs changed. We applied the KISS concepts and have tweaked as needed. Tweaking and customization is not complex; it's very straight forward plus we were provided with great coaching along the way. We also love using the Portal and Wiki, and often refer our users to both. And our users have adopted very well for the most part.

Inconvénients: It works. Like anything I wish for a couple of minor things. It would be nice if I didn't have to refresh at times to cause a "read" ticket to no longer show as "unread", but eh, that's no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

• Publié le 14/05/2019
Dan W.
Support Analyst
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/09/2020

"Flexible customer support platform that shows promising growth"

Commentaires: The support from Team Support is top notch. THey are responsive, available, and knowledgeable. We are clearly pushing parts of the software beyond its intended use, and they have been helpful identifying what is possible.

Avantages: I like the flexibility that is combined with a simpler setup. Not everything has a million ways to configure it, and that's okay. The integration of ticketing inputs (email, portal, chat) is really good which allows us to build a simpler experience for our customers.

Inconvénients: There are some features like reporting which could use a major overhaul for an out of box experience. Thankfully, API support is there so that we can design our own dashboards, but the current reporting tools can only get you just enough data and is horribly presented.

envoyé par TeamSupport le 22/10/2020

Thanks Dan for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to [email protected] directly. Thanks again!

Christopher H.
Compliance Officer
  • Publié le 08/09/2020

"TeamSupport is a huge asset to our company"

Avantages: TeamSupport is easily customized to our likings and their software support team has been beyond helpful and always available for assistance.

Inconvénients: Inability to manage existing datasets in bulk. There is no way to mass update customers, assets, products, etc.

envoyé par TeamSupport le 04/11/2020

Thanks Mr. Hayes for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

• Publié le 08/09/2020
Nate S.
Director, Sales & Marketing
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 17/10/2019

"TeamSupport Admin"

Commentaires: I've used TeamSupport for 4+ years across two companies. Once at a software development company and now at a logistics solutions provider. I am no longer a daily user, however I helped research solutions and implement the tool.

Avantages: Team Support's reporting capabilities are my favorite feature of the software. We are able to extract all metrics and KPIs needed to run an efficient customer care department.

Inconvénients: Very long tickets can be difficult to navigate. I'd like to see a feature where you can collapse emails/actions by date to easily see a high level view a tickets history by date.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 17/10/2019
Atlee H.
CTO
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 12/09/2019

"Industrial duty ticketing system"

Commentaires: It sure beats having customer information scatter far and wide in spreadsheets, random notes, misc places. Being able to see customer distress indexes, drilling down on what is repeatedly failing, etc. is a valuable tool.

Avantages: It's robust, has more features than almost anything in it's class, and the support team behind it is super friendly, and helpful. And they're based in Texas!

Inconvénients: Although it is bragged up as being self-hosted, they price the self-hosting option WAY out of reach for a small business like ours. So we're still forced to use their cloud-based system which has way too much latency for this day and age, and we're forced to use their mile long gibberish email address to get emails into the system. Why not simply have mail server settings so we can use our own mail server?

• Publié le 12/09/2019
Alain A.
SQA\Support
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/09/2020

"Take a shot, give it a GO"

Commentaires: Our overall experience with TeamSupport has been fantastic! Their support team is top-notch and from my perspective it shows that they genuinely do care to help you with your ongoing issues.

Avantages: The flexibility of TeamSupport was a feature we wanted to use as we grow the business. We wanted to leverage this feature because we wanted the software solution we chose to grow with the us and TeamSupport met that criteria.

Inconvénients: The storage limit of 25MB is probably the one that affects us most. We use videos internally for training and externally as well. I know that this limitation is understandable, but it is something that I wish they would either lift or expand. It would be very nice to offer a remote control feature when you are working an issue, so you can easily take control of the user's computer.

envoyé par TeamSupport le 04/11/2020

Thanks Alain for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out.

• Publié le 09/09/2020
Mickey C.
Director of Customer Support
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/09/2020

"TeamSupport a great support and customer management application"

Commentaires: We are a B to C customer and while this may not seem like a good fit it is working for us very well.
The ability to create customer Knowledge Base articles is easy and the portal allows customers to view them. Same with the Community feature, we have many articles in both and it's nice knowing that a customer has a resource to solve problems or find information about our product on the portal interface.
We use this to manage both end user customers as well as videographers that work with us to produce Not-Forgotten time capsules.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to setup, and the fact that I don't have to worry about how the product is running because it's in the cloud and the team at TeamSupport really do a great job when it comes to making sure the application is ready and available when I use it. Everyone at TeamSupport are easy to work with and really know the product. I can reach out to them at anytime and someone is available to assist me.
They always seem happy to hear from you and it's like talking to an old friend.

Inconvénients: Nothing to say here, I really like it. It's really hard to come up with a negative, except that perhaps I wish I had thought of this.

envoyé par TeamSupport le 04/11/2020

You're awesome for taking time to post a review! We appreciate you being part of the TeamSupport family and we look forward to making sure you make the most of your platform.

If you haven't done so already, please join our Community discussion group found in the TeamSupport Customer Hub and attend our monthly TeamSupport University client exclusive live webinar hosted by subject matter experts.

• Publié le 10/09/2020
Johanna G.
Account Manager

"Team Support"

Commentaires: We use Team Support to track Customer Support issues, upgrades, software bugs, projects, and feature requests. We have populated our knowledge base with client-facing documents as well as internal articles. Team Support makes it easy to find everything from client correspondence to project updates.

Avantages: I was hesitant to move from our former ticketing system to Team Support, but it has ended up being a significantly better way to track tickets. Team Support is easy to use for both our employees and customers. With Team Support you don't have to worry about losing tickets or correspondence with clients. Everything can be tracked within your tickets and you retain access to that information after the tickets have been closed.

Inconvénients: Team Support works best when you only have a single window with it open. Unfortunately, that is not how our business works. We often have multiple tickets open at once and, in the past, this has really slowed Team Support down. This functionality has improved over time but it really is one of my few complaints with the system.

envoyé par TeamSupport le 04/11/2020

Thanks Mr. Gardner for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

Lane M.
Director, Client Services
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2020

"The best solution for our business"

Commentaires: This has been good - it was a little rocky when I was first implementing TeamSupport for another business unit in 2016-ish, where I felt we were discovering/finding things that our assigned implementer didn't know about, but working with support and with other contacts has been great!

Avantages: TeamSupport is a flexible and adaptable CRM solution. I have implemented it within Harris in one business unit, as well as managed/administered it within another. It is able to be customized to fit our process, and the online support portal (Customer Hub) for our clients' access is easy to use and intuitive, and can also be branded for our company (logo, color scheme, etc.).

Inconvénients: There are a couple things, concerning reporting, that I think could be improved:
1. You can only include two tables for reporting (i.e. Customers and Addresses, or Customers and Contacts, but not Customers, Contacts and Addresses). This limits our ability to pull some of the reports we need without exporting to Excel and then manually pulling things together, or using another third-party business intelligence platform
2. Our support department is very diligent about metrics (Response times, resolution times, ticket volumes, average closed per day, etc.). I've built a solution for this within Excel, where I export a handful of reports from TeamSupport on a daily/weekly basis, and then paste in to my Excel workbook, but it would be nice to be able to see these types of metrics within TeamSupport directly, in the form of graphs, charts, etc.

• Publié le 28/08/2020
Jan N.
Customer Support Rep/eCommerce Specialist
  • Publié le 28/10/2016

"TeamSupport for Customer Support"

Commentaires: Our company started using TeamSupport several years ago for answering customer support tickets. Previously, we would respond via email which left us no tracking or history and was only available to the email account used to answer the ticket. With TS we can track all responses and have the ability to tag the issues by topic. Being able to insert images is HUGE! Often times we will hear something like "Another rep told us ...". We can quickly click on the customer's company name and see all past tickets and review past responses. I can also quickly see just my responses. Notes can be attached to a customer's account that will pop up whenever they submit tickets.
The reporting feature is not quite as easy as I think it should be. Although I've managed to produce enough basic reports to satisfy my needs.
The learning curve for TS was relatively short. There are a few quirks, that once you figure them out, you can easily move forward - such as each customer must have a unique email address. However, this can be worked around by adding the customer without an email address, then edit their account to add the email.
We have found that TS has significantly reduced the time we spend training new hire employees. The new hires can scroll through previous tickets and review past responses. They can also search specific topics based on tags. Once they are turned loose to answer tickets on their own, they can be marked as private and sent to be reviewed by their mentor, and then released to the customer.
TS has many features to help make life easier - Built-in editor with images & screencast recorder, Water Cooler (internal chat), Chat (for your customers), Knowledge Base Templates (easy to create for repeated use), Wiki (the ability to add internal help articles), Calendar and Reminders, Mobile app, and more.

Avantages: Complete history tracking, quick training, ability to insert images, knowledge base templates

Inconvénients: reports, have to create work arounds for duplicate email addresses, when adding a new customer - if TS can't find the customer I wish it would transfer the data entered into the new customer screen so I wouldn't have to retype everything.

• Publié le 28/10/2016