SAP S/4HANA Cloud
par SAP S/4HANA4 / 5 58 avis
Pour qui ?
SAP S/4HANA stands for SAP Suite 4 HANA and is designed for businesses of all sizes, in all industries, that require deep and broad functionality combined with a high degree of flexibility
Notes moyennes58 avis
- Note globale 4 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 3.5 / 5
- Service client 4 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- SAP S/4HANA
En savoir plus sur SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA serves as the digital core for an organization. It is fully architected for the most advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, and is built using the latest design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience to create a personalized and simple feel on users device of choice. SAP S/4HANA aims to simplify an organization's system landscape and reduce total cost of ownership by shrinking the data footprint while improving productivity levels in the form of higher throughput.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Fonctionnalités
- Gestion d'entrepôt
- Gestion de la chaîne logistique
- Gestion de la distribution
- Gestion de projets
- Gestion des bons de commande
- Gestion des commandes
- Gestion des ressources d'entreprise
- Gestion des ressources humaines
- Gestion des stocks
- Gestion financière
- Rapports et analyses
- Bons de commande
- Cabinets d'expertise comptable
- Comptabilité clients
- Comptabilité des fonds
- Comptabilité des projets
- Gestion de l'impôt
- Gestion de la paie
- Gestion des immobilisations
- Rapprochement bancaire
- Suivi des frais
- À but non lucratif
- Bilan comptable
- Compte de résultat
- Entreprises multiples
- Gestion de la trésorerie
- Gestion de versions
- Grand livre général
- Planification des ressources
- Scénarios possibles
- Accès mobile
- Gestion d'entrepôt
- Gestion des fournisseurs
- Gestion des renouvellements de commande
- Gestion des stocks de la vente au détail
- Gestion des stocks pour la fabrication
- Gestion multicanal
- Identification des produits
- Optimisation des stocks
- Rapports et analyses
Avis les plus utiles sur SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Publié le 15/08/2018
One of the best business ERP solution
Commentaires: Overall very good ERP solution, it is also to be noted that 90% of fortune 500 companies uses SAP for their all business solutions.
SAP AG is Germany based company who has developed business integrated ERP software which cater all your business requirement.
1. SAP has different modules within the software like material management, sales and Distribution, fixed asset etc which very well integrates with each other and helps to provide in depth solution for all business requirement.
2. SAP has ability to maintain complete audit trail, which helps the business user to fix the accountability of each user.
3. Data analysis is the one of the best feature that ultimately helps the business to take effective decisions.
4. User security, user authorization system is also added advantage which helps in managing authorized access to any system data.
1. SAP is mainly suitable for large enterprises having employees strength more that 300-400, and where all roles and responsibility of the uses is clearly identified.
2. Its implementation cost and maintenance cost is high and sufficient training is also required to be given to all concerned users.
3. it is essential to have separate team who can help the user to solve all the issues related to SAP or some agency needs to be hired for such problems, which ultimately increases the cost of company.
4. Unless the roles and responsibility are not clearly identified there is no much benefit of the so called ERP solution.
5. In nutshell unless the company has good employee size and business then only SAP is suitable.
Publié le 18/01/2019
All in one ERP
1- Data processing speed is better than any other ERP with it's in memory Technology incorporated in the system
2- Very secure from user security setup to data encryption and patching.
3- easy to use interface for users
4- it comes with best practice for any business, so you only need to follow their defined process for your business
5- it has all the modules any business will need "Financials, auto payment, Purchasing, Material Management and Monitor, Treasury Management, online bidding and More.
6- Easily integrate with other systems if you have other operational Systems
7- it has Powerful HCM that manage Employee life cycle " Recruitment with auto screening and staging - onboarding - Transaction Payroll - Training and developing - Performance Management and succession planing
8- Reporting and Analysis tools to help evaluate company performance.
9- Budgeting and planning through out the System
1- cost of acquiring the software or the needed hardware.
2- implementation time and cost are very high compared to other ERP systems
3- Maintenance contract cost is also high.
4- the need for a dedicated experienced team to Administrate the system
5- the need for the company to define all its processes before purchasing such huge system as you may spend more than what's actually needed for your operations to run
Publié le 17/09/2017
REVIEW OF SAP-BUSINESS-ALL-IN-ONE by Ehinmero Phillip
Commentaires: The training is very useful as it gives more edge over other ERP. If you can work with any SAP products, other ERP Software will not difficult to understand and navigate.
1. It allows for future expansion of different organisation's operations as more features can be deployed to improve operational efficiency.
2. It guides users to make use of best general accounting accepted principles while performing their functions.
3. It reduce time in executing jobs and increases efficiency in project execution.
4. it is very user-friendly if well understood with in-depth training.
5. It synchronise seamlessly with Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel, and Word.
1. It make use of specialised alphanumeric figures there making it very difficult to set-up by users of other ERP softwares.
2. It is not cost efficient for companies of unstable financial status.
3. Its installation is difficult for non-IT expert as it obeys the OSI layers: Application, Database and Network.
4. The distribution per use is not really flexible compared to other ERP Software.
Publié le 01/05/2019
Commentaires: I use SAP daily. Currently, it allows me to lookup customer balances and extend credit limits. I have also used to it post financial entries and reconcile account balances. It's very versatile and allows me to do a range of activities to get my job done quickly and efficiently.
Avantages: I really enjoy using SAP. I use it daily first in my accounting role and now in credit. It is very practical and easy to use once you know how to use it. It has extreme versatility and functionality. I would never want to use another finance software after using SAP!
Inconvénients: I think it could be a bit more aesthetically pleasing; that being said its all about functionality.
Publié le 29/05/2018
Best tool for any big organization
Avantages: SAP Business All-in-One has all features which an organization needs, including HRMS, ERP, FI-CO, etc. I will say this tool is comprehensive. You can enter as much information as you want on transactions. It fits for all types of businesses.
Inconvénients: Most of the people think that SAP is too complicated to inplement considering its SAP GUI. It has numerous fields on the screen. However, this all is customizable. Moreover, this tool is All in one, hence you do not have flexibility to choose a single module in the suit. Sometimes you end up not using few modules throughout your organizational process.