Pour qui ?
Bookmark.com is a website creation tool for non-technical people. Our simple, drag-and-drop technology makes creating a professional website fast, easy and fun.
Notes moyennes65 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 4.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de $4.99/mois
- Prix Business, $24.95 /m Professional, $11.99 /m Connect - $4.99 /m
- Version gratuite Oui
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2014
En savoir plus sur Bookmark
Bookmark is an AI-powered website builder. Bookmarks AI software AiDA (Artificial Intelligence Design Assistant) empowers the non-technical entrepreneur and small business owner with the ability to instantly create an exceptional website. AiDA eliminates up to 90% of the pain points associated with website creation & design by building a brand new website in less than 30 seconds and then simply walks the user through the process of editing content and design.
Bookmark - Fonctionnalités
- Accès mobile
- Gestion SEO
- Gestion de plusieurs magasins
- Gestion des canaux
- Gestion des promotions
- Gestion des retours
- Gestion des stocks
- Reviews Management
- Sécurité des données
- e-mail marketing
- Correction en temps réel
- Créateur d'enquêtes
- Créateur de boutiques en ligne
- Fonction de glisser-déposer
- Gestion SEO
- Importation et exportation de contenu
- Mise à jour automatique
- Modèles prédéfinis
- Outils de réservation en ligne
- Pages de renvoi et formulaires web
Avis les plus utiles sur Bookmark
Publié le 30/03/2019
Flexible, Fast, and Friggin' Awesome
From the first step of creating a new site to the final touches, Bookmark is by far the most efficient and quick builder I have used to date. And not to mention the most fun.
The different creation options are a great option too.
Some more main features that I love to use, and that differentiate Bookmark from other builders:
- Super quick addition of 'focus' page sections
- Ability to edit text and images so quickly
- Quick access to commercial, free, use HQ stock photos within builder - add lots of images via search to library
- Client sub-accounts with the Agency plan
- Different ability to create a new version on AI site when you make a new site, if the first version isn't what you envisioned you can just click "creat" again and it will change up quite a bit!
- Plain fast speed of literally everything
- Amazing for 1 pager fixed menu scroll landing page sites for Google Ads, specific client service, opt-in lead gen, etc.
- Able to throw together site mockups for clients within 5 minutes.. talk about efficient
- Quick addition and editing of new pages, menu, styling, etc. etc. (everything is fast) Get Bookmark.com now if you are considering it!
Here are some very specific things, not necessarily even a worry for most people but worth mentioning, for niche use cases. These are more along the line of suggestions, and maybe even some of these things are on the development forecast:
- built-in form doesn't have really any flexibility (But it still does work well). Also my form keyword attribution tracking software code doesn't seem to detect it.. maybe I'm just missing something :))
- keep in mind the images needed for parralax header sections seem to always need to be super high quality. If not it is very easy for them to show up as pixely or grainy. Imagery is one main thing about websites so just make sure you have the right images and quality (Although It is very easy to use the free commercial use photos provided by Bookmark and integrated Pixabay)
- ability to edit mobile view would be nice, it almost always works great and you can preview it but when you adjust spacers etc. sometimes it isn't perfect. Doesn't really come up often though!
Publié le 24/01/2019
Great AI website builder with lots of potential
Commentaires: Overall I love the platform and its potential. It is lacking in a few features right now because it's a bit newer than other platforms on the market; however Bookmark is prioritizing and releasing more functionality all the time. In a few months I believe this will be one of the top website builders out there.
Avantages: I love how quick it is to get a shell of a website up and running, ready for editing. I can use the AI builder to pick an industry and my style, then it creates a fully functional website in a couple minutes. Of course then you can edit it to match your color scheme and update your content to make it reflect your own brand, which will take some time of course. But getting to the point where you can start editing is minutes vs. hours with some other website builders. Also I like how simple yet powerful the website editor is. It's super easy to add modules and entire pre-built content areas which you can then customize further. Also it's very touch-screen friendly. Some other builder tools I'v used don't work at all when using touch screens. Also their sites are hosted on Amazon's AWS cloud servers, which are lightning fast.
Inconvénients: Currently it's missing some key functionality that I know they are working on and will be added soon. But at the moment their blog features are lacking. There isn't a way to save a blog post layout and use it as a template going forward for future blog posts. You have to recreate each post from scratch. Also no way to dynamically display the last n blog posts, for example to display a blog feed on your home page. You currently have to build that manually. Functionality is supposedly being built to address these issues soon.