Pour qui ?
Hired is curated marketplace for tech talent used by talent acquisition leaders, frontline recruiters and hiring managers at small startups all the way to Fortune 500 companies.
Notes moyennes225 avis
- Note globale 4 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 4.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 3.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version d'essai gratuite Non
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2012
En savoir plus sur Hired
Hired is a curated marketplace that matches recruiters and hiring managers with top tech talent who are actively looking and ready to interview. Through Hired, job candidates and companies have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities and job details. This level of insight is unmatched, making the recruiting process quicker and more efficient than ever before.
Hired - Fonctionnalités
- Comptes d'employeurs
- Gestion des applications
- Gestion des réductions et des packages
- Gestion des tâches
- Moteur de correspondance
- Publication de CV
- Recherche de CV
- Suivi des candidatures intégré
- Analyse de CV
- Cabinets de recrutement
- Gestion des entretiens
- Intégration des employés
- Offre d'emploi
- Portail libre-service
- Publication d'offres d'emploi
- Ressources humaines internes
- Suivi des interactions
- Vérification des antécédents
- Vérification des références
Avis les plus utiles sur Hired
Publié le 19/10/2018
Commentaires: Its starting to feel like someone you love might be cheating on you. This is because I love the product and the value but there are key problems that are front and center but nothing is being done about it.
Avantages: I love love love the UX and how clean it is. Please buy champagne for the UX team as soon as this is read. I love that Hired so clean and readable. Please be diligent in adding new feature as it tends to add noise. Less is more.
There are key concerns around Product and attention to details.
1) Recycled profiles listed as "New Today" when in fact they've been on the platform multiple times. This is a horrible thing to do and erodes faith in the platform. Why give the enterprise customer the same thing over and over? I've been told by Hired to click the 'hide' button but this is not a reasonable solution. It creates friction in the customer experience and ads to the work flow. Not listing previous profiles as "New Today" is a matter of ethics. Hired needs to eliminate this practice or simply add a different label (i.e. "Returning Today".
2) Profiles are not screened for typos on salary. I often see salary numbers that clearly forgot to add the last zero (i.e. $17,000 instead of presumably 170,000).
3) Very negative impact on recruiting workflows when Hired allows candidates future graduation dates. It gives the impression that someone has a degree that they don't really have (i.e. Master's In Computer Science - Graduation 2020).
4) No clear summary of how much $ was spent and when/what results were. Enterprises should have a dashboard that clearly shows YTD spend/hires/offers/interviews.
Publié le 19/10/2018
Great Resource | Hidden Agency(ies) | A decrease inQualified Candidates
Commentaires: Support is excellent as it has been for many years. Candidate quality for small to midsized companies is declining. The UX/UI is great. Scheduling is easy. Third party agencies have no business on the platform. In the spirit of HIRED's goal to be transparent this development, discovered on my end, is anything but transparent. A press release, personal messaging like an email to all companies, explaining that you are signing contracts with third-party recruiting agencies would have been the way to go. However, the companies that are unaware of this might be just as surprised and unsettled as we are.
Avantages: Easy to use. Easy to schedule. Mostly serious candidates. Some good candidates. Great support team. Analytics can be helpful.
Inconvénients: In the past 6 months there has been a marked decrease in qualified candidates for small to midstage companies. Sourcing seems to be focused on candidates coming from large enterprise companies and large consulting recruitment agencies. Very few are coming from the web services space and they are not qualified, do not pass our screens which are 100% on point despite their number of years of experience. Ex: Cisco, Visa, GE, Oracle, Salesforce, etc. This is in contrast to a year ago and the multiple years I've been using HIRE before that. I discoverd that an agency(ies) have been allowed on the platform. This was not proactively disclosed by HIRED. I figured it out on my own. The beauty of this platform is that it is a virtual agency where companies and candidates interface directly without a third party involved. One of the multiple reasons I was given directly from HIRED when I brought this up was "The idea behind this test is to help present our candidates with more job opportunities from employers who are not currently represented on our platform." If a company cannot invest enough of their resources to be on HIRED themselves they shouldn't be on HIRED period. Coming from a 6 person company and investing our resources in HIRED I don't buy this. There are many other reasons communicated in a message to me about this and none of them benefit any employer or candidate on the platform. Third part agencies should have their clients put HIRED. I ran out of space to continue wr..