SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
par SAP UK
Notes moyennes96 avis
- Note globale 4 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4 / 5
- Service client 3.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 3.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
Informations sur l'éditeur
- SAP UK
En savoir plus sur SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Streamline HR and payroll to enable business transformation, simplify processes, and reduce costs with SAP SuccessFactors.
Avis les plus utiles sur SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Publié le 25/05/2018
Horrible UX, hight cost and lacking features (Recruiting module)
Avantages: Nothing compared to modern ATS´s like Ponty, Workable, Teamtailor, GreenHouse etc. A nice "tell" is that during demo videos (created by actual fans/users on Youtube) the product lags and there is pauses every now and then since the pages have to load and you have to wait. Acceptable 10 years ago, not so much in 2018.
- Crap UX: Means many clicks = drags down productivity
- Setting up processes or adding a step is an actual project. Something that takes less then 2 minutes with any of the systems above
- No data visualization (unless extra module is bought). Data is everything! And it´s a really unmodern and slow process to create specific reports (again, a project in itself), and then you get a report where have to take the data and maunally use your own tools to visualize your findings.
- This is like a 15 years old recruitment system BUT it´s also expensive and you have to hire extra staff as trainers since the UX is so bad so this ads even more to the total cost.
- No built in surveys. For instance if you want to check your candidate experience and such. The list goes on but you get the picture.
Publié le 23/02/2015
System Admin Experience with SuccessFactors
Avantages: Updates came out on a regular basis and they listened to their clientele as to what was needed. It was a great tool for companies who have very basic review to do and could accommodate multiple review processes, as well as compensation processes.
Inconvénients: It was hard to customize or make it fit what your company needed if it didn't match the way the system was setup. It was also hard to get answers from the company and we were usually passed around to multiple people before we were ever given an answer. From our experience, the system also experienced numerous bugs. Very often it seemed like we were dealing with a bug and having to wait on a patch. I know the company was going through a lot of growth and changes, but it was very stressful to constantly deal with the system not working properly.