Pour qui ?
Companies that want to optimize the operations of any type of facilities/assets (office buildings, hospitals, datacenters, factories, transport hubs ...)
Notes moyennes3 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4 / 5
- Service client 4 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de 1 499,00 $US
- Prix BuildingOS: based on sq-m Building Op Center: on qty of points supervised
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2009
En savoir plus sur SpinalBIM Suite
Dynamic BIM platform (digital twin) that helps you manage as-built documentation, improve collaboration, task automation, and site management. - Compatible with 30 CAD files of which Revit, IFC, Naviworks, CATIA, Solidworks, Creo ... - Equipement vendor agnostic - interoperable with any data type - integrate an Application Enablement Platform to create any type of apps consuming data coming from BMS, CMMS, IWMS, IoT sensors/actuators ...
SpinalBIM Suite - Fonctionnalités
- Accès mobile
- Dessin 2D
- Fonctions pour gestion des installations
- Gestion des changements
- Gestion des documents
- Modélisation 3D
- Modélisation de la conception
- Suivi des conflits
Avis les plus utiles sur SpinalBIM Suite
Publié le 02/01/2019
SPINALBIM, a reliable infrastructure for the Building Operating System
- SPINALCOM prone an open and documented operating system / Building Database that works with all type of equipments and services.
- SPINALCOM offers a 3D database that is organized in an intuitive manner, and based on the "construction phase studies" organization. It simultaneaously allows to stock and organise real-time data issued from the "operations" of the building
- They have a good customer support. They try to understand the functionnalities needed by the client, so they can adapt their solution and make it evovle with time
- They use an agile methodology, with different "proof of concept" solutions, that allows us to test their solution on a practitcal / tangible use case.
We still have few technical issues to test and improve with the SPINALBIM solution : Managing the "changes" in the conception of the building throughout its lifecycle (even during operations), ...
SPINALBIM is constantly evolving, and all those identified issues are being studied to be resolved with time.
Publié le 09/01/2019
BOS for SmartBuilding
Commentaires: Implementation of a global smart building project, merging industrial information system, IoT, IA and management information system. Compliant with IWMS in general.
Avantages: Pros : middleware, real-time compliant, semantic compliant. Digital platform for global smart building.
Inconvénients: Nothing about the software. Young firm that needs more time to develop strong customers support and ability to implement their (good) vision.