Qui utilise Donor Tools ?
Petites et moyennes organisations à but non lucratif, organisations internationales et multisites.
Description de Donor Tools
Donor Tools est un logiciel de gestion des donateurs pour les organismes à but non lucratif et les églises. Donor Tools est rapide, simple, abordable et en ligne. Donor Tools est une base de données de donateurs à des organismes à but non lucratif qui aide les œuvres de bienfaisance, les églises et les organisations en pleine croissance à prendre des décisions intelligentes et à collecter plus d'argent. Avec un nombre illimité d'utilisateurs et de dons, des balises intelligentes, des noms multiples, la possibilité de fractionner les dons, les dons en ligne, les intégrations dans QuickBooks et MailChimp et d'autres fonctionnalités encore, vous êtes opérationnel.
Informations sur Donor Tools
Fondé en 2004
Prix de Donor Tools
Donor Tools est disponible à partir de 19,00 $US/mois. Donor Tools n'est pas disponible en version gratuite mais propose un essai gratuit. Voir plus d'informations concernant le prix de Donor Tools ci-dessous.
Donor Tools - Fonctionnalités
Avis sur Donor Tools
Afficher 5 avis sur 323
Publié le 02/10/2018
The best CRM for a small budget...
Commentaires: I tell every small non-profit organization to consider DonorTools. For the price, you cannot find a better product, for a small shop on a budget.
Avantages: The price. The price cannot be beaten. For a donor management CRM that covers all the bases, and provides you all the necessary functionality to run a small development team, look no further. This has everything you will need.
Inconvénients: The reports that DonorTools can run are standard, but a bit limited for typical donor CRMs. Admittedly, you get what you pay for, but you can still want some Cadillac features, though you're paying for a Ford.
Publié le 15/02/2017
Love DonorTools, but it has some needs
Overall, I very much like using DonorTools, and I've recommended it to many of my fundraiser friends. There are a few features, however, that could use significant tweaks:
- The dashboard screen shows a line graph of funds raised year over year. However, it doesn't allow modification of the graph to sync with an organization's fiscal year. This could be a very helpful snapshot, but right now its basically irrelevant.
- The same syncing issue extends to donor profiles, where the graphs (and the smart tags) generally go by calendar year when they really ought to be customized to fiscal year.
- DonorTools really needs an app. When I leave meetings, I want to make notes before I forget all the relationships and details I was told about. An app version that focused on note-taking and relationship connections (which are the most important in day-to-day) would be very helpful.
- The email sync with MailChimp is problematic. There are plenty of contacts whose email addresses I need to record without having them automatically added to our email list. The only option right now is to mark them as "do not email," which later makes it confusing to know which people opted themselves out of emails and which ones were taken out by me because the contact wasn't at the point yet where we should be sending them emails.
- Has DonorTools considered a partnership with Stripe to better manage the donation page? The current donation page is unusable for MCC because there are too many gates and it isn't very mobile-friendly, but I hear Stripe has many of these issues already resolved and that they have quite a few partnerships with smaller databases (Little Green Light comes to mind). Thanks for soliciting feedback. I'm very glad to be using DonorTools, and I believe an even greater number of people would jump on as well if some of these minor issues were addressed!
Avantages: Easy to use. Tags are great.
Inconvénients: Can't sync features to fiscal year. Donation page is unusable.
Publié le 12/09/2019
Perfect for Small non profits
Commentaires: We use it every day to track our donor and donations. Great tool.
Avantages: After searching different sites to track donors we found Donor Tools to be the best one for us. It has everything we need and for the price, i could not find anything better.
Inconvénients: The reports are not customize like others, it comes out in excel, but once in excel you can customize the entire report and obtain all the information you need.
Publié le 11/11/2019
A pretty solid choice!
Commentaires: Overall this tool was a pretty good solution for organizing and tracking all of our incoming donations. It's not the best on the market, but it's very serviceable.
Avantages: I found this software very user friendly. A lot of donation management software can be very convoluted and overwhelming to even just look at. After spending 10 minutes with Donor Tools, I knew how to do pretty much everything I would need to do on a regular basis. It's laid out very easily.
Inconvénients: At least in my experience I found the software itself to be a bit glitchy and buggy. Navigating around the software and trying to create reports, for example, often led to pauses of up to 7 or 8 seconds while the program found its bearings. It seems like things on the coding side are not quite perfect.
Publié le 02/02/2017
Useful, But Room for Improvement
I have been responsible for all entries on Donortools for 3 years now. I think the database is easy to use, however I do have a few suggestions that I think would make everyone's lives easier:
1) Donortools can not automatically connect to Constant Contact: I have to manually upload each new donor's name into Constant Contact in order for our donors to receive any emails from our organization. It takes forever to export the large donor list, sift through the newest names and then re-upload them on Constant Contact!
2) Work Addresses vs. Home Addresses: We have many individuals that we have both a work address and a home address. When doing an export, however, I can not just export "home" addresses. If I enter both the work and home address in the donor's name, and then happen to enter the work address first, I have to manually correct it once it exports on Excel so that only the home address columns show up. If I write the home address first, but also entered the "Company Name" they work for, that ends up exporting too. If I don't catch it, the Corporate Name will attach to their home address. When I have thousands of donors, this takes hours. Sometimes, I have thought to not enter in the work address altogether under the individual, and instead, enter their individual name under the Corporation-this brings up a whole other set of problems. Lets say my organization has a relationship with approx. 20 employees from the company that is entered in Donortools. At first thought, I would enter in all 20 names under the Company's entry, including their email addresses. However, when doing an export, the Excel spreadsheet becomes HUGE and doesn't separate the individual employer with their email-it is all in the same row. Let's say I find one of the employee's home address but didn't remember that I already entered their email in the corporate entry- Donortools does not automatically connect that person already entered with their separate home entry. When doing an export, I end up getting duplicate names because some people are entered under the Company as well as their personal entry...this requires much time to fix this if we have to do a big mailing, i.e.
3) Donortools does not allow me search by Donation $$ Amount: This could be helpful when determining how many donors have given $0 for a few years.
4)Pledges: Yes, I can enter in a pledge, but Donortools does not remind the donor to make their pledge once it's due. It's hard to remember all pledges.
Easy to enter names.
I like the "relationship" tab.
I love I can use the "date Range" when searching for certain gifts.
I like how my organization's PayPal account is automatically connected to donortools.
1-Can't automatically connect to Constant Contact
2-Pledges need to be improved, Donortools should remind the donor to make their pledge, or at the very least, let me/the administrators know.
3-There have been double entries in exports of individuals: if we enter their home address in a separate entry and also their information under a company name...Donortools doesn't automatically connect this person together.